Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
EASTER 2015: EEE EGG EXTRACTION CYOA! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:13 am
Jun D
A. Today’s list shall provide no guidance.

Maybe the sad lute had numbed her senses, but everything about this place felt strange and unreal to Diamond, as if she were caught in some kind of metafictphysical joke.

"Oh well," she shrugged. As long as the playbills were real. She looked around and scarpered to the topiary. It looked a bit like someone she knew.

Eggs: 6

One of the other little fillies was over by the topiary. Jump Scare was proud of that topiary. It was a good topiary. "Congratulations on finishing the egg hunt, kiddo!" he laughs. "Hope you enjoy all those playbills!"  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:14 am
frozen_flames06
Obi was slightly sad after leaving the rooms of wonder and oddness. So after entering in the large field, she sat down in a patch of soft grass and buttercups. This looked a good place to sit and count the eggs

F. There is no spoon

Jump Scare approaches the dark earth phony mare next as she counts her eggs. "Good job filling that basket there, friend!" he says, checking her count. "Hope you had fun today! But- it looks like your count's a bit off." He slips an egg into her basket, bringing the final count up by one.  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:18 am
Tristam Lockhart
Well, clearly he gone to the wrong place. There were no eggs to be found around the barrels.

Lettuce shrugged as he followed after the purple phony. Weary of the landscape, but glad to see the sun, he went looking for eggs

F. WHY ARE THERE NO SPOONS IN THIS HOUSE?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO EAT THIS POTATO SALAD WITHOUT A SPOON
eggs= 6

Jump Scare had always liked merphonies. Their little hover devices were so cool. He approached the older one, clapping him on the back. "Good job, buddy!" The mer had been one of the better egg hunters, if memory served him right- and he'd wolfed down the glace fish like there was no tomorrow. "Thanks for playing!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:18 am
Foxtrot was brought out of her daydreams of tap dancing frogs when Jump Scare called too her then slipped an egg in front of her hoof. "Well thank you my fine purple friend! Most thrilling if not Interesting egg hunt I've ever had," she giggled, doing a bit of a jig before adding the egg to her collection and tapping her way over to her daughter to check out her stash.

Eggs: 8  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:19 am
Scaramouche Fandango

TH grumbled under his breath as the host clung onto him. He looked at the mer that he bumped into in the arcade. "Not my blood, not a pirate." He swatted the stallion's leg away from him. "That lass definitely won't get an invite from me. Ye can treat her to pizza yerself sometime. I'm outta here."

He was running away at full speed now, his scarf flailed and dangled around his neck. With loot like these, this pirate just simply can't put them back. These things belong to him now. Without looking back, he darted left and right and around the shops, and headed towards the Flirty Mermaid's direction.

(( Scaraaa your cyoa are so much fun! But TH had enough, because he took some playscripts and reject FireFlight plushies to take home! Lol ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:20 am
"Glad you enjoyed it, darlin'! We aim to thrill!" Jump Scare beamed. The two mares with the seeming family resemblance seemed to really be having a good time. This was what it was really about- putting on an entertaining time for everybody. Bringing families closer together.

Occasionally getting punched in the face. Worth it.  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:21 am
Eggs: 8

"Huh?" She turned to face the host of this egg hunt, smiling over at him. He had noticed her skeeball skills apparently, and that made her feel really good about herself ", Thank you! This egg hunt was really fun. I can't wait for the next thing that is planned! I know I'll be there for sure."  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:21 am
SilverShieldwolf
Eggs: 7
C: You are free!!!

Silver smiling at seeing she got an egg from the pickled ones, was happy she hadn't been a little slower moving into the room. That barkeeper was unpleasant if you weren't ordering a drink. Moving on with the group, she couldn't see from the now blinding sunlight. Freedom? From the hunt? Could it be...There seemed to be something going on, but she would wait to see.

Another not-phony! Jump Scare was so happy to see them coming out and about and enjoying all the park had to offer. He was so lucky to work and live here, in this theme park where even abandoned warehouses could be made into works of performance art. "Thanks so much for coming out today!" he says, shaking Silver's hand. "I hope- I really sincerely hope- you enjoyed yourself!"  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:23 am
Ruriska
D. Search wherever you like.

The end of the hunt.

Shrill X looked out over the sunny lawn and sucked fresh air into her lungs. It didn't matter so much that she wasn't dragging ten thousand eggs behind her as she'd originally hoped. She was just glad to be-

Oh! Who was she kidding? With a curse, Shrill ran around the lawn looking for as many last minute eggs as she could find.

The white earth mare was a phony after his own heart. Loud, fun, taking no guff- Jump Scare felt something leap in his chest. Was it his heart? Or- oh wait no, that was another frog. He released it into the pond with its compatriot before running after Shrill X. "Outrageous job out there, pal!" he called after her. "You did a real number in that laser tag arena!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:24 am
"Glad you liked it, kiddo!" Jump Scare said to Holly. "You should swing by Ph0ny's sometime. I think we've got a skeeball machine there- you're pretty much a pro, y'know?"  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:26 am
Yushika flinched when Jump Scare approached, half expecting.... well... a jump scare. Instead, he extended his hooves. A smile spread across her face, hesitant at first and yet illuminating after a second. Heck. The guy wasn't bad. Not one bit. Sure, there were spiders and frightening rooms, but there were also treats and animals. It helped he seemed awfully friendly to the others as he went around saying his goodbyes.

"You know. The hunt was fun. Thanks, Jump Scare." Yushika called out, fussing with her mussy clothes and hair. Fun indeed, but now she absolutely need a nap to recover from the event!

(( I hope it's okay I posted in response! Jump Scare was being a sweetie and I wanted to throw in a nice goodbye. ))

Scaramouche Fandango

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:26 am
Aric Val
C. You are free.
Eggs: 6

The cub was free. The small white animal had to fight the urge to run to the fields and just lay on the lovely green grass that was in front of her. She exhaled a breath of relief, good god it was a ride. But--it wasn't over. Eyes looked over to the pretty shrubs but--- she was a bear at heart after all, she would go to the lake with the koi to watch the fishes perhaps swipe an egg from the waters.

Now this was a weird one. Wasn't a phony, wasn't a human... looked a lot like one of his coworkers in some ways. "Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed the hunt," he said, ruffling the little bear's head fluff. "You- say, you wouldn't happen to know a guy named Many More, would you? Little taller than me, brown, ears like yours?"  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:27 am
"I wouldn't call myself a pro," she ended up blushing, excited inside to play some more skeeball ", But I will be sure to come by some time. I like pizza, and now I like skeeball too... and laser tag. That was fun too! I bet you are busy right now."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:27 am
Yushika
Yushika flinched when Jump Scare approached, half expecting.... well... a jump scare. Instead, he extended his hooves. A smile spread across her face, hesitant at first and yet illuminating after a second. Heck. The guy wasn't bad. Not one bit. Sure, there were spiders and frightening rooms, but there were also treats and animals. It helped he seemed awfully friendly to the others as he went around saying his goodbyes.

"You know. The hunt was fun. Thanks, Jump Scare." Yushika called out, fussing with her mussy clothes and hair. Fun indeed, but now she absolutely need a nap to recover from the event!

(( I hope it's okay I posted in response! Jump Scare was being a sweetie and I wanted to throw in a nice goodbye. ))

Scaramouche Fandango

Jump Scare smiled back. "I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! You'll have to stop by Ph0ny's sometime- stick around, you never know what'll happen next!"

((Absolutely!))  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:29 am
Chrystali
Wait. An actual Easter egg hunt?

Zen was so thrilled with the prospect of no more gimmicks, no more games, that the idea of an actual Easter egg hunt was like...like finding a rainbow, the pot of gold and a summoning stone to create said rainbow whenever he wanted! No, it was better, because it meant he was free!

It was a learning experience the babben would not soon forget. Overjoyed, feeling all the youth of freedom taking over, Zen pranced, frolicked and kicked through the field, the search only half his intent.

F. There is no spoon.
Eggs: 1 + 1 + ; ) + 1 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 7

The kid had been hiding behind him for a chunk of the hunt, so Jump Scare felt a certain kinship with the little guy. He pops up behind Zen and ruffles his hair as he hunts. "Good luck with this last bit, kiddo- and thanks for playing along!"  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff