Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply End Of The World
Gate to the Dark Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image

a cave leading into the Final Dimension, a sea of darkness in the process of collapsing. Along the snowy fragments of landscapes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas walked threw the portal in time to see Talia struggle with her key as she seem to think this place was somewhere else he knew where they were whats the matter can't pick up your own key anymore? he says in a stern tone not mad or mocking but just watching her and disappointed Do you even know where you are?! he shouts a little as the illusions around her where shattered to show her where she really was in the middle of a dark sea everything around her nothing but black water that went on forever with parts of other lands put in here and there dark balls of energy falling from the sky sometimes do you even know what you are anymore? he says with a calmer voice.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:04 pm
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

Talia look at Atlas like she was confused and tries to pick up Solaris again but it pushes her when the sword create a force field. She was shocked and Look at the area. "I thought i was at the academy but why here?' She cried why won'tsomebody help me?

fox137

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas just crossed his arms at her it's cause you are a monster you don't need help you need to learn your darkness knows that and took you to the darkest place in the universe the end of world the heartless world he says as some shadows can be seen in the distance but they didn't notice us as he uncorked his arm and walked up to her key your darkness is so strong about wanting out your keyblade has rejected you and thinks you are a heartless your heart is probably being eclipsed as we speck. Now are you going to cry till its over or get up and be a real monster he says with a mad tone staring at her

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:44 am
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]
fox137

"I will get stronger and show them all,my furry." Talia runs and uses all her stanima to lift her keyblade sword as she does, itcr
Release a blast of green light in the air. "I am no human, we are the next-generation of heartless. My mentor Gladiushaven Allister gave me Solaris to use darkness against darkness. He was nobody." She snap her fingers as her memories of her master came back. "Les duel. I believe its our time to shine than others."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas chuckled a little that seemed to get you moving. but only one correction he said uncrossing his arms and picking up one leg and slamming it down in a wider stance making massive wave out to the side we are not the next generation of heartless nor the next one of humans we are a new type of being and we are either going to spread around or its just going to be the 2 of us. he says and leaps off the ground and brings his fist over the top of the water and swings it up at taila.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:35 pm
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:26 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas jumped back and cracked his neck you say that like it's hard to find more he moves in again and brings his fist dowm in front of her knocking a wave up to her that her runs behind punching threw it at her

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: I have very little clue what you did last post
kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:47 pm
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User Image[url=https://wwwl

She swings her. Sword senting a backward towards atlas and jumps away from the his wave. Then she strikes her Sword in the air and uses dark beam attacks to blind him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas jumped back and covered his eyes with his arm taking the hits and pushing the dust away is that the best you got stop holding back he yells and grips his fist and brings his hands up pulling up a wave and throwing it at her

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:48 pm
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User Image[url=https://wwwl

Talia got frustrated and turns up her stamina to hundred percent as she goes and attack Atlas straightforward and "Deathless blast". she launched a direct hit at him as her keyblade sword slice up an large blast in front of Atlas then she raised her hands and cast large dark energy balls at him too.

"do not insult my strength..i will slaughter you.." She yells.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:04 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas grinned and snapped his finger one and jumped to the side at high speed removing the gravity from him self letting him move at a much faster speed the water only doing a small ripple from where he was as he jumps around then comes in fast at her side adding his gravity back to him as he brings a heavy kick from above ger side down towords her

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: ur not quoteing me
kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:11 am
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User Image
Talia swings her keyblade at high speed then plunges it to the ground creating a mounts of water waves reversing back at Atlas and shields her from his attack. "Most impressive but not there yet friend.."

she takes deep breathe and let the water submerge into the dark sea.

fox137

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:09 pm
                                          User ImageSymbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

[Mood: Calm and watching]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location: On a stone pillar]

Quotes

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

OOC

Angra manifested himself into the area sitting cross legged on the lone pillar of stone that marked the entrance to the area, His eyes glossed over the two as the fought each other like ravenous wolves over a piece of meat recklessly snapping their jaws at each other over any sign of movement from the other. It was amusing from the use of useless movement they made though.

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
End Of The World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash