Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply End Of The World
Crumbling Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:06 pm
fiendish az

User Image

"no, I was a very young child when I did my first murder...." Kelina said sadly.
"and nothing I did made them happy so I ran away a few times, met my future husband, ran off to be part of the organization, but my uncle brought me back to my parents...long story short, i'd be better off in a orphanage!" she winced as another rib was taken out.
"I only went after...wait....Ama? Huh? Who's Ama? Unless you mean Dk and she's taken a new name which takes her off my hit list because 'DK' is dead, technically, that happens when you take a new name."

She rubbed her face.
"Yes, I used X for my crimes twice to use against DK to poison or assassinate her, but ive only maimed her, the rest of the times im running after her and that last time she got away from me, but the rest of the time, ive guided her from the shadows as well as her friend Sophia. X is a killing machine, yes, but there has to be somewhere to neutralize her power, make her a normal 8 year old girl. The thing I live in life is to cause chaos to make Kalena clean it up, find new wielders for her academy, to play the bad guy"

She drank more from her flask until it was empty, she sighed turning it upside down as there wasn't a single drop left.
"damn, just what I need. Anyway, no, I was never a part of the so called 'neo organization', and that is the truth, now the organization made out of living organization members from failed past nobody organizations in which Xavior never was a part of, Jaxon was the leader of that clan, and he ******** stabbed Jax in the chest even after Jax treated me like scum, I just got up and left cuz I was next on his hit list. Sometimes people like me use the organization to keep other forces in check, like the twili, make friends, supposedly Jax made a friend..." she rolled her eyes

"so why you'd wanna see more hunters for X, so you can torture me more cuz as you said, im already dead. No dancing around that."

She went silent as she blacked out.
As she woke up, she felt rather cold, she saw a huge slab in front of her and groaned. She heard Salvia say '999 more to go' and she sat up.

"Uh....ok...your defiantly not natural, your more supernatural, like...Kalena being a pure light entity supernatural...ooof"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:35 am
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Kelina
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level:

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Incalculable
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:Only characters highly advanced in magic know what Nether actually is.
                                          Active Theme:Fairground of the Dark
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Salvia continued to smile unaffected by her story as she calmly stated.”I'm rather surprised you keep lying to me, the fact that you believe that i might fall for your "clever" story telling is hilarious. First of all if what you said about X is true then you wouldn't have tried to use her to poison Dk in the first place but instead your personal feelings of trying to kill Dk made you used everyone else as collateral damage all in a attempt to kill her. You can't lie to me, I know what are truths and what are lies and the fact of the matter is you used her pretty recently and were about to plan on doing so again which ultimately undermines your whole "I just wanted what was best for her" schtick.”Salvia said showing Kelina that she knew she was trying to lie to her which added to the reason why she was going to continuously kill her.”Come on now you can't be serious about that, after all that you would plan to stop killing her in a heartbeat all because she happened to change her name?”Salvia questioned as she cover her mouth with her hands to help stop her from laughing which evidently failed as she started to laugh.”Hahahaha no wonder you're parents were always disappointed in you, hell if I had a daughter who would drop their target if they happened to change their name I would expect anything from them either. I see that's why you killed your parents huh, you couldn't face the truth so decided to kill the one who knew it, because you were afraid to admit that there was anything wrong with you, you continuously chanted to yourself that it was all their fault just so you could feel like there was something special inside you that you believed that your own parents failed to see it.”Salvia said mocking Kelina as she hopped off of the slab but instead of landing in front of the slab like she would have she was now in front of Kelina with her left hand pressed up against Kelina's chin so she would have no other choice to look in her direction for what she was about to say that could lead Kelina into a mental breakdown.”Also you were born an only child Kelina that I know for sure, you never had a little sister, that was all just how your brain altered your memories for so you could live better. You couldn't bear the fact that you murdered your parents for such a stupid reason so your brain fabricated a reason so could make it feel that your actions were justifiable, but in reality you could your parents out of frustration and hatred..my you even decided to lie to yourself huh?”She said poking her nose lightly as she let go of her chin and backed away to answer her last question.”Who am i? Well i guess i should grant you that much shouldn't i?”Salvia said as the the space around became twisted and contorted fluctuating before resuming to normal revealing a completely different person with an entirely different feel.”I am the older brother of both Kalena and Dk and i am the embodiment of the Nether.”Angra started to say as shadows crept up his body covering him making him be perceived as a shadowy silhouette and coldly stared at her as the shadows within wriggled and moved as if it was alive
                                          User Image
                                          , every cell in Kelina seemed to cry out "Run away!" But Kelina wouldn't be able to, he wouldn't allow it as area around them started to degrade and become twisted with his very presence as he continued to stare her down.”I am Angra Mainyu, Creations Requiem and you HAVE INCURRED MY WRAITH!Angra firmly said as his voice sounded like a loud chorus speaking complete and perfect union sounding like a mix of both men and woman of all ages as the voice seemingly shook that air and the space that it was within.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:23 am
fiendish az

(man your picture editing is awesome!)
User Image

"s'cuse me Salvia, but I have no personal feelings towards DK except that she needs to die. Ok? She's a dragon, dragons are supposed to be extinct. If Dk knew I was coming for her, she would have ran. With X, she didn't know she was doing my orders. I only dropped Dk as a target because I though she was dead, and if I could enter the twilight where her yellow a** is hiding, i'd hunt her down in a instant! There is nothing special about me except now, I enjoy killing those who wrong me or for no reason at all. Yeah! Im guilty of that! I'll admit it! My parents never really cared! There were monsters everywhere, so why couldn't I be one!?"

She bared her teeth when Salvia said that she was a only child.
"That's true, I was born a only child but after I left, long and gone, they had Rose and started to train her to be the magical version of me. Loving the hunt and murdering. She never really caught on though and when I found out about her, I got her out of there! She used one dark spell that afterwards, she fainted, I don't want her to be another me! I know my crimes and not another should follow in my footsteps. Then Jax starts and its so annoying! He's only doing it to be acknowledged and that is so freaking dumb! I murdered my parents because they started to come after Rose. Dammit! She, Jaster, and Jax are all I have!"

Kelina went silent as Salvia turned into Angra. She found herself unable to move although everything in her was telling her to run, to escape this...this person.
"what the hell...."
As Angra began to talk, each breath he took, she spoke up.
"Nether? Huh!? " she seemed confused but then remembered that he just said that he was Kalena's and DK's older brother, all the color left her face. All the talks that Kalena had told her about leaving the academy to search for her brother and to make things right, they weren't a lie after all, she was telling the truth, but then wait, how would this person have a relationship with Dk?

"Kalena....has a brother? Other than that insane maniac with the needles and a army, they don't have a brother. They're loners and ive known Kalena since childhood and DK since my childhood just before I met Kalena!"

This was true, for all she knew at least. She really didn't understand that Kalena was much older than she seemed, but how was this man claiming to be her brother be related, they look nothing alike, polar opposites in fact.

"If you are her brother, then where were you when I slammed the crystal into DK's chest when I was a kid and where were you when Kalena was sent to die at the organizations hands when we were kids. I had a freaking change of heart and I was banished from the organization to help Kalena go through life as a normal child, but she had no rival, no nothing, so pure of heart, so much light that she wasn't accepted anywhere! Do you know how much trouble little Kalena has gotten me or how many times ive had to beat her up just to make her grow up! You probably don't even know that she had no idea who or what she was when we first met. She was more than a brainless PUPPET!" Kelina yelled stressing her point towards Angra, even though it was a futile mistake. She had so much rage behind her that her eyes remained heartless yellow, although she was together.

"Dk was a threat to the balance and Kalena is just stupid!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:31 pm
User Image

With: Kelina
                                          Energy Output Level:

Out..Of..Care:Thank you.
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra listened and listened but his hatred towards her did not decline instead continued to grow the more he listened to her childish explanation's enough so that pieces of sand started to rise up and began constructing various structures if they could be called that as they to twisted and morbid to considered as such.”Silence.”He commanded not only stopping her from continuing but seemingly silenced the sound around them as not sound was made even though the waves that were continued to crash against the shore should. His inhuman eyes continued to stared her down like a disappointed parent, similar to the ones that her parents gave her.”The reason why I have not shown myself till now was do to her own actions..You see she sacrificed her brother to save what was left of Keybladers long ago and seal me inside Kingdom Hearts, the very same one that you and your friends tried unlocking to satisfy your own malicious actions.”Angra explained what was nessesary as he raised her flaten palm towards her.”But enough of that, theres no need for me to explain every detail to a childish brat who can't even make a valid argument even of it was to save her own skin. Enough chattery, It's time for your penance. By the time I'm through with you this sea shall be dyed red with your blood!”Angra said quickly pulling his hand back causing a small hill of sand to jolt forward behind her and pierce her in the head from behind killing her and send her to that pitch blackness with enough vision of her committing another sin would be played to her before she would be awaken again, And when this happened Angra would be there ready to kill her in a new way again and would continue doing so until he reached the thousand mark or Rose and her friends reached here first, whatever came first to him.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:35 am
fiendish az

((anything in italics is thought bubbles that im gonna guess Angra can read, unsure on that sweatdrop ))

User Image User Image

Kelina found herself unable to speak after Angra ordered silence. She was terrified. Never in all of her life has she come across someone with such power. He had their gaze, even though they were different entities. She hasn't witnessed that gaze since she was a child.
She shook her head, he must be messing with my mind, she thought to herself, trying to dismiss the thought. Her eyes softened when Angra explained what his sister, Kalena, possibly even Dk, did to him, to save the remaining wielders. She remembered when she stepped foot on the battlegrounds as a child. So many dead bodies, yet she was used to it by now, so she ignored it.

"Then....why would you care if she was your sister then. If she sealed you away, you shouldn't care for her anymore." she thought to herself, however, it was a question that she would have asked, if she could speak.

"Kalena mumbles in her sleep, even when we met, she had that key around pendant around her throat. Maybe she sealed part of herself away when she sealed you away. Heh....destroying that key would probably destroy what's left of her. Why would you care if she died or sealed away? Not like she's needed anymore."

Kelina stopped thinking when Angra said that she couldn't make a valid argument. He was right afterall, she was more action than talking. She looked over the sea, she couldn't tell the colors anymore. Then she looked at the sand under her. Her blood had dyed the sand.

She felt the jolt from the sand piecing her into the back of her head. She screamed then the darkness came to welcome her only for her to wake up again. More blood was on the sand.

Something started to disappear from her pockets, they seemed to be keyblade charms from wielders she had either killed, murdered, or beaten almost to death to make them surrender their keyblade to her.

A while later, a portal opens.

A teenaged woman runs out. She looks like a much younger and more peaceful version of Kelina.

There were 940 marks on the board, a new mark was being made.

The sand was grasped Kelina's head and pulled her head up and her spine came with it killing her in a instant, however she was forcedly healed.
941 marks were on the board now. The sand was completely blood red, the water was starting to turn red.

The girl turned and threw up at this sight. She looked at the sand curiously then freaked out figuring out it was Kelina's blood that had soaked it totally.

Kelina saw the girl and lowered her head shaking it disappointedly.
"go home Rose, you shouldn't see this." Kelina's voice was raspy

Rose ran up trying to put out of her mind that she was walking in bloodied up sand.
"And let you die over and over!? No!"

"its my fate, sis. Go home."

"and who is doing this to you?" Rose looked up at Angra however she was quite shorter than Kelina and Angra so she couldn't see his face too well with all the darkness around.

"Jaster's coming too. We're leaving with you."

Kelina shook her head in disproval.
"Please, im getting my just deserts. Im a murderer just like mom and dad. You don't want to be like me do you?"

She wiggled her arms around to reach into a pocket, she grasped a hold of a huge keyring with exactly 978 keyblade charms on it. Some of these keychains still had life in them, as she hasn't spilt enough blood to release the life in the charms. She weakly tossed the keyring onto the sand as another pillar of sand went right through Kelina's stomach then her chest and then crunching it together.

Kelina became silent again before she came back to life, the wounds rapidly healing again.

Rose felt like she was gonna vomit again, however she swallowed it this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:52 am
User Image

"Yeh that ain't happening." Kalens voice said as he came through the portal as well. "I can't have you dieing before i marry your sister. I need you there to watch. You don't deserve this kind of fate." He said as he turned to Angra drawing his keyblade. "Let her go."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:34 am
User Image

With: Kelina, Rose and Kalen
                                          Energy Output Level:

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Knux_Nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra made no attempt to talk back to her, she didn't deserve the luxury so instead he allowed her thoughts get drowned out by her screams. Then after awhile the counter was stackted up and was nearing its end so at that point he allowed sound to continue but soon shortly after he had done this a girl of similar appearance but younger age appeared before them, he didn't need to be an embodiment to understand that she was Kelina's sister, the way she talked or in this case thought to her was an easy way to conclude the speculation, she wondered why he was doing this but he didn't so much so pass a glance to her when she asked instead he continued watching Kelina receive her punishment however the darp appearance soon started to fade as Angra's firm returned to normal. Then Kalen appeared saying she doesn't deserve this type of treatment and made the attempt to order Angra to let her go. Angra said nothing in return but turned to partly look at the duo that confronted him delivering a cold glare from his inverted eyes towards them that was potent enough to freeze a large portion of the shoreline and water around it before finally speaking to them.”And by what right and authority do you have to say these things to me? You know not the pain of those who have died by their hand nor the anguish of never being able accomplish their dreams and goals, all of which cut short by her hand and blade.”Angra said as the sand would immediately strike at Kelina's chest with enough force to launch her in the air before slamming her to the ground again, each blow was strong enough to break her ribs.”Are you saying to me as the right of her friend and by the authority of being a Keyblader that these grant you your permission of doing so? Childish, even if you forgive her those who have passed will never do so, not till she has finished her Penance.”Angra continued as the sand shot spike up from the ground she had been slammed into to deliver the killing blow so she could repeat the cycle again but as the happened Angra would suddenly stand in front of who ever made the attempt to save her completely facing them and continued.”If you truly intend to deprive them of their vengeance then I shall end those right and authority of yours right here!”Angra stated telling them he would prevent them from succeeding by any means if necessary.
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:06 pm
User Image

Kalen didn't even flinch as he defended Kelina. "I will never lose to the likes of you." He said as a 2nd keyblade appeared in his other hand. He swung it hard knocking Angra back. He prepared himself for a fight as he got into his stance. "I will protect my family! Even if i am the one who will take that penance!" He yelled.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:01 pm
fiendish az
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

Rose watched what Angra did to Kelina and screamed as the death blow hit.
"Please stop it! I know my sister is a criminal but she and Jaster are all I have left in our bloodline. Yeah, Kelina and Jax are more alike than she wants but its not her fault!"

Kelina was panting for breath after the last death she had. It left her breathless. She never really liked flying, although she did like high places.
"you....you are both fools...." Kelina panted laying on the ground, however she sat herself up with her knees under her as she sat there now.

"Although it is true I never anticipated Jax to take after my fowl ways, I did want Jaster to know how to split his heart from his nobody. That was my mistake. Jax is just a wannabe bad guy but he's getting himself into more than he can handle, and it will swallow him in the end."

Kelina lowered her head shaking it in disapproval towards Kalen attempting to take on Angra.
"and you are a fool to think that you can fight the END itself. At least the face is pleasing to the eyes unlike the horsemen or Kumagawa....horseman made my arm bony and Kumagawa likes to play with his food....so to speak." she chuckled weakly.

"Wait....this guy....are you drunk!? I have no idea who your talking about."

She started to walk past Angra only to lower her staff to reach the key ring of keychains that Kelina had thrown down. She didn't want to get on Angra's bad side, especially with Kelina's tone. She dragged the key ring towards her through the sand, knelt down and picked it up.

She started to look over the keys.
"wait.....I know some of these blades. Sis! You killed some of my classmates!? Why!?"

"Jealousy, you avoided me for a year after you knew what I was, so I took it out on them. Look further."

Rose went through the keychains, her face became pale with how many there were. Then she stopped on one. A gold one that glew with a ethereal glow that didn't seem like a normal keyblade charm. Then a black keychain with the mark of a past headmaster.

"who are these!?"

Kelina smiled reminiscing.
"The black one is Kalena's and my headmaster, Headmaster Shinji....after the Organization wiped his memory for being too....dangerous....to their cause. He had no memory of who he was or where he was. He didn't remember anything. So I put him out of his misery. That one caused me pain, since he was the one who convinced me to leave altogether, learn under him. Hey, the school needed a bully." she grinned darkly.

"and this one!?" she held up the ethereal golden keychain.

She looked up at Angra and gave a very dark grin, she was expecting several more deaths at this time.
"Kalena was too powerful as a child, so powerful that as soon as she stepped foot on the academy's grounds the first time, it glowed so bright that it became a beacon for the darkness to find her and all the other new wielders. So Shinji, magic master Omniter, and I wiped Kalena's memories away and they destroyed her keyblade, this charm is all that is left!"

Kelina's eyes became wild, as if she was enjoying this now.
"You want to know why she cries so often. Because she can't remember most of the time of her past, well, at least until you came along and restored some of her memories, but she'll never remember them all. Im the last survivor of that act. When Shinji, Omniter, and I wiped her memories and destroyed her keyblade, she herself became bound to a pitiful existence where she'll never be able to harness her full power, she'll never, ever, be as strong as she was back in the keyblade wars. You think you were screwed by your sister? Why should you care?! She was screwed by all those she had protected one time and when she dies this time around, im almost certain she wont come back."

She looked at Rose, then Kalen, then back at Angra.
"She is a walking bleeding heart! I think her only purpose now was to set you free, because there is too much light in the worlds now. Now that that is done, its only a matter of time"

Rose seemed to be in complete shock. Was this what Kelina was really like, or was she trying to be honest yet cruel at the same time.

She lowered her hand and pointed the orb on her staff towards Kelina and shot out a wave of fire from it.

Kelina screamed as she was being burned to death.

Rose lowered the staff after the blaze had taken Kelina's life, again. She looked like she was broken. Her faith in her sister was on unsteady grounds.

Kelina sat up and shook off the ashes from her clothing and hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:15 am
User Image

Energy Output Level:

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Knux_Nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The only that Kalen's Keyblade came into contact with was distorted space when her tired to attack him in order to increase the distance between them but that failed and thus continued to stand there staring at him as he failed to answer his questions.”And you say your a Keyblader and yet you stand before me to protect a murderer, to create this much arrogance.. Its best you stop weilding a Keyblade in the name of "Light" and "Justice".”Angra said as he was about to do something but Kelina of all people told Kalen to not fight him since it was an impossible challenge to accomplish any how then Kelina showed them the Keyblades she had on her keychain which showed her criminalistic she was, this part of her increased when she showed the keychain of the former headmaster and explained she and them were the reason that Kalena no longer remembered a majority of her past, he watched these things as she said them seemingly deliberately to him as if it was an attempt to spite him; But Angra was mostly unfazed by her attempt as a sniker came from him as he did his best not to laugh at Kelina's attempt to anger and the predicament at the academy.”Is that so? Well then i would like to congratulate you on not your failed attempt on trying to anger but at your success on erasing Kalena's memories, if she remembered them still when I appeared she would no longer be that kind hearted brother lover you have come and love..I did some rather bad stuff back then that no one should ever remember and thanks to you it's staying that way.”Angra said giving her some sort of mocking praise to her actions as she recovered from being burned alive and extended his hand outward towards her as the shadows underneath her started to shiver and spin.”Heres your reward.”Angra said as the shadows would suddenly spring up from the ground and covor her in a small dome and suddenly another scratch would appear on the stone near them, what he essentially did was increase the speed of her death and recovering to a great extent and as such the dome would remain standing till the counter has reached 999 deaths but until that happened he spoke to rose who seemed heartbroken at seeing the true face of her sister, the one that he knew was there all along.”Now answer me.. Why are you here again?”He questioned wondering if she was going to stay true with her plan to rescue her sister after seeing her true face.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:33 am
User Image

Kalen was silent after hearing Kelina. His mind was in turmoil for the moment before he walked over to Rose and took the keychains from her hand. He looked them over and then up to Rose. "What do you wanna do? Its your choice....your sister."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:29 pm
fiendish az
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

Kelina chuckled, faintly.
"well I was there for the wars, saw your demons rip apart the light wielders. DK would remember your crimes but she's taken a cue from Kalena wanting family. You can say I clean up after that mess." she chuckled before being covered in sand and the death counter racking up to 999. She couldn't see through the sand veil, she only listened as she screamed countless times, each time she was killed and brought back.

Rose looked towards Angra and then to Kalen. She grasped his hand holding it close to her. This had upset her but she knew what must be done, and yet, she didn't want to lose her. She was still making memories with Kelina, although most of them were fighting hoards of anything being other wielders, monsters, or just against each other.

She looked back to Angra and nodded.
"I want my sister back, however she isn't going unpunished. I am grateful for you taking the payment for the lives she's taken, however I do not feel like that will be enough. I plan on taking her to Eric, Kalena's grandson. He's able to strip someone of their power, even life force. Although I wish Dk was here to break my sister's keyblade, as I am unable to wield one myself, unless you sir could break keyblades?" Rose asked. This was unusual to see the side of the person who was causing harm, however she understood that her sister brought this upon herself and this was coming anyway, it was only a matter of time.

"You see sir, I do not wish for her to be able to cause anyone any harm other than herself with her unhealthy habits of drinking and gambling. She will be the female equivalent of our uncle who I never had the chance to meet. I want her to be better than she currently is, give her a chance to change her ways, even though a leopard is unable to change its spots or stripes. To live through life as a ordinary person, that will be torture enough. She's always said to me how much she'd rather do suicide than to be a magic-less, ordinary person. To live as such, to be around normal people, I think that will be a appropriate fit for my sister."

Kelina's eyes shot open however immediately shut as she got sand in her eyes as the many deaths she had coming kept coming.
"oh god no. Anything but that!" she thought to herself.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image

Energy Output Level:

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Knux_Nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra looked towards Rose who stated that his idea was not necessary or at least that was how Rose politely put it without trying insult him which he found somewhat humorous.”And you know whats best then a destruction causing being does?”He asked sounding serious for a moment but in actually he was toying with her timid nature but as she continued it really did sound fitting, all that power she proudly displayed as an act of intimidation in order to make herself feel important, taking that away would essentially be the same as killing her and glanced back at Kelina who seemed to be quote and unquote regretting her decision on acting like a thug. When Rose asked if he was capable of taking her powers away he looked back and summoned Kelina's Keyblade in front of them all to answer her question and moved his blade holding hand in front of Kelina, the person who was about to be affected the most. He didn't say anything as he coldly stared down at her and slowly began putting pressure on the blade till it stared to groan before Angra suddenly and casually squeezed his hand till it clenched into ball which shattered the Keyblade like glass and created a loud bang noise upon doing so, not a speck of the blade reached the ground as they evaporated into shadowy balls of darkness that were suddenly sucked into Angra as if magnetized.”Kelina the assassin has died here, I'll allow fate to determine her life..But..”Angra started to say as parts of the island near the edge began breaking off as he exerted his influence just slightly as her turned towards Kalen and Rose.”Before she meets her end mark my words, i'm dragging her to the Netherworld and giving her thousand and final death..”Angra said as he stopped his influence before it began to kill them and sighed, he honestly felt like he over done it a bit.
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:13 pm
fiendish az
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((OOC: ok, altered Jaster's normal text as Kelina's color and Jaster's color are too similar. Jaster does know Angra a little bit, well....knows his face and affiliation with Kalena. He's only sticking his head in so he's there but also not.))

Kelina immediately felt weak as her keyblade was ultimately destroyed.
"no....more....please" she begged.

Rose looked towards Kalen then back at Angra.
"understood but I was hoping she'd be allowed to come back with us, as a normal human, no power or keyblade. That she is now."

Jaster peeked his head in through the portal from the academy. He saw everyone as his eyes changed to heartless eyes. However he was confused to see that Rose and Kalen weren't doing anything.
Then he saw Angra destroying his mother's keyblade and said that she will suffer the last death, number 1000. He decided it was time to speak up but he couldn't step foot in through the portal as he wasn't certain on how long he'd last.

"Hey! Angra! What the hell dude! Why are you attacking my mother! Rose! Kalen! Why aren't you saving mom! I though we were bringing her back!"

Both Kelina and Rose took notice of Jaster.

Kelina began to struggle but she was too weak to fight back.

"Jaster! Leave now! Kelina did so many crimes that she's deserving of this."

"yeah I get it but why must she die!? I know mom's did bad things but that's how she's been all her life. When its around me she's protective or the hard parent. I never got to know my father so don't take my mother away! Rose, common! You and I are almost the same age! I like hearing her stories even when she's drunk. Please Angra..." he directed towards Angra now.
"don't kill her!"

"Then why are your words valid if you can't even keep Jax under control." Rose said rather coldly.
"I watched the footage of how many times he's hurt Sasha and other innocents, just to be like my sister, to make her proud. Is that you inside, Jaster? Should I have him take you away too for Jax's decisions in life. He is your freaking nobody! Are you crying out for attention because Kalena raised you instead of Kelina because she just lost your father and she couldn't stand it."

She looked back at Kelina
"yeah, I know. Stop pretending that he is alive because he's not coming back from the grave. I have lost too many boyfriends to know that and it hurts." her voice cracked up as if she were in pain.
"it hurts to lose someone you love, so you pretend with all your might that they are live and well when you know they aren't, but they'd want you to live on anyway. The more you or Jax does bad stuff like this, the farther he will push you away until even in death, if you meet him again, he wont want you there."

Kelina became very silent, even her breathing had silenced. More of her spirit broke right then as tears started to roll down her face hitting the blood red sand.

Jaster seemed to break as well, he moved slightly within the portal.
"oh....uh....ok....I....I guess i'll.....just....wait.....out here in..t..t...the courtyard then....Aunt Rose, your words are thorns filled with poison, it....hurts..."

Jaster pulled his head back into the portal.
"I love you mom..." his voice broke up like he was crying, then he was completely gone.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:09 pm
User Image

Energy Output Level:

Out..Of..Care:Sleepy so short post.
                                          Also..Jaster has never seen him in this form so how does he know who he is?
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Knux_Nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra watched as Kelina begged for him not to continue but Rose wanted him to take her Mana away as well which he intended to do but Jaster appeared surprised by what he was doing to her mother and said to her, he was outraged by his actions but couldn't do anything about it especially when Rose took shots at him about how weak willed he was which pretty much made him retreat back into the portal, she took shots as Kelina as well making be at least quieter as he drained all her Mana. Once he did all this he said to her.”Do what you will with her.”
                                          User Image

End Of The World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces