Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:55 pm
Every guild needs an Ooc forum so i decided to implement one for the guild, Enjoy!

Here you can talk about stuff thats out of character without necessarily to post with your character to speak your mind, You can also chat about stuff that you think is cool or whatever and blah blah blah just post already.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:05 pm
Bout' time we had a good OOC chat. XD  

Twotonedrebel

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:18 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Bout' time we had a good OOC chat. XD

Lol i know, It really made me anxious to make one straight away when i saw we didn't have one, I'm glad i was finally able to do it though!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:41 am
(clears out my throat)

WHO removed the crew people? I had omnikid there so we don't forget that he made the first KKA, even though I took it over. Sure, he never posted, but still! scream  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:27 pm
fox137

Firstly, There's no need to be so rude to me, I'm just trying my best to enforce the rules that are being represented in this guild so there's no need to snap at me for trying to get you to do something so minor as adding detail, Which is required in a semi-literate to literate guild such as this one!

I mean look at the lack of detail that your presenting in this sentence.
Quote:
Atlas looked at her and put his hand up and brout them down this star fall so much stronger then the one he used against that teacher he 1st met

Your post should have been this at least.
Quote:
Atlas looked at her and placed his hand up towards the sky and brought his hand back down towards the ground causing the star to fall towards Talia, It displayed much more power then the one he used previously against that man he first encountered.

Secondly, It doesn't matter if my character is in the same area as yours, I would have still "Annoyed" you anyway for your bad grammar and try to tell you polite as i can(I will admit i could have approached the situation in a more politer tone) to fix it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 pm
Fiendish Az
fox137

Firstly, There's no need to be so rude to me, I'm just trying my best to enforce the rules that are being represented in this guild so there's no need to snap at me for trying to get you to do something so minor as adding detail, Which is required in a semi-literate to literate guild such as this one!

I mean look at the lack of detail that your presenting in this sentence.
Quote:
Atlas looked at her and put his hand up and brout them down this star fall so much stronger then the one he used against that teacher he 1st met

Your post should have been this at least.
Quote:
Atlas looked at her and placed his hand up towards the sky and brought his hand back down towards the ground causing the star to fall towards Talia, It displayed much more power then the one he used previously against that man he first encountered.

Secondly, It doesn't matter if my character is in the same area as yours, I would have still "Annoyed" you anyway for your bad grammar and try to tell you polite as i can(I will admit i could have approached the situation in a more politer tone) to fix it.

Here is the polite way. live with it no one other then you has said anything about my post not the captain not the one I'm fighting just the spectator  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:06 pm
fox137

Then i wouldn't be enforcing the rules now would i?

You see, If i allowed you to continue posting bad grammar i would be technically allowing you to break the rules which is a big no no.

So i would like to kindly suggest you to take more time in catering your posts, Something of which i urge you to do so..  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:25 pm
Fiendish Az
fox137

Then i wouldn't be enforcing the rules now would i?

You see, If i allowed you to continue posting bad grammar i would be technically allowing you to break the rules which is a big no no.

So i would like to kindly suggest you to take more time in catering your posts, Something of which i urge you to do so..

No one but you has a problem with my postd  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm
fox137

Probably because i'm the only one(Which is unlikely) who wants to keep this guild neat and organized and has finally decided to try my best and actively keep it working like a well oiled machine.

And before you start thinking that i dislike you or anything i would like to tell you that I have no malice intent towards you, Nor have i ever shown it to you(Memory's probably a tad wrong on that bit). If i ever did why would i have tried to help you out to get you started in the old KHA guild? I wouldn't have gained anything from it. But i would like to not that the reason why i stopped posting with you in the mansion area was due to your bad grammar which is exactly the reason why i would like you to try to fix it, I don't want you to have someone rping with you bail on you and stop posting with just because you had bad grammar.. So please understand that i don't hate you or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:45 am
Ok I was trying to get info on Kingdom Hearts X (chi) and I found they are making a Kingdom Hearts X (Chi) untamed. (I believe that is the right name) and its gonna be coming out for international phone browsers. I hope its true! I hope its gonna be free too, other than them wanting the 'in app purchases'

Also, does anyone want a new world in the sub forums? I was honestly thinking Olympus Coliseum, for those people who want to leave the academy to train hard core and stuff, or who actually want to fight in hades's battles for his trophies.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:26 pm
I wanted to apologize for the people I rp with. My fever and overall health has been bad. I lost my appetite and running almost 105 farenheight . All I can do is sleep.

I will try to be back soon.
If anyone wanted to put this as a announcement, that is fine. I need my vice captains to step up in my absence.

I just need to break this fever.

I pray I'll be better soon to continue the role play with you all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:30 pm
E3 Kingdom hearts announcements

Do not read if you don't want spoilers

KH3 (for the ps4/Xbox1)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer still in progress E3 2015

The graphics, wow! I won't spoil who these characters are, but you should be able to tell at least one of em (wink wink)

Kingdom Hearts X Unchained (Cell Phone iOS)
Kingdom Hearts X unchained E3 2015

This was originally a Japanese cell phone game (maybe a computer game) just called Kingdom Hearts X (chi) ( I did try to download it but I couldn't) and was finally realeased world wide with more story and stuff (From what I heard which may not be accurate...)
This reveals the other masters with 'animal' keyblades.
It was supposed to be for both Android and iOS devices but so far only iOS (which really sucks for me with android....I'd actually pay for that game!)

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:49 pm
Sorry for my delays in posting, but I have a very good reason: I'm getting bored. I feel that we're really straying away from the KH theme. The arcs seem very out of place, and some canon characters are in wrong places or shouldn't even be alive for that matter since this is a future story. Don't take it to offense, but that's just what i'm feeling right now. Soo.. please excuse me because i'm just throwing it out there. I've been holding this in for a couple of years, even tried to consider, but feared of getting backlash in the end.

Again, this is not to offend anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:51 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Sorry for my delays in posting, but I have a very good reason: I'm getting bored. I feel that we're really straying away from the KH theme. The arcs seem very out of place, and some canon characters are in wrong places or shouldn't even be alive for that matter since this is a future story. Don't take it to offense, but that's just what i'm feeling right now. Soo.. please excuse me because i'm just throwing it out there. I've been holding this in for a couple of years, even tried to consider, but feared of getting backlash in the end.

No no. You are correct.
What do you suggest. I can only claim my characters, 1 at least goes into 'the sins' you described.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:27 pm
kalenakeeper
Souchi The 2nd

No no. You are correct.
What do you suggest. I can only claim my characters, 1 at least goes into 'the sins' you described.

Oh, if you wanna go CinemaSin style.

Sin 1. The Organization XIII.

The concept of collecting hearts to be whole again is now dead. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance can make up for that. It's explained that Nobodies aren't just empty shells. They can grow hearts and develop emotions. If you destroy the nobody and heartless of a somebody, that somebody returns with a new body. Not only that, the Organization XIII was just a place-holder for Xehanort to choose his worthy 13 Darknesses. Finally, the Organization XIII have served their purpose.

Sin 2. The Current Arc.

I dunno about it too much, but it's got something to do with Pestilence right? Awhile ago, my character Ragna got curb-stomped by Death. Death. The ACTUAL Death. The kind of Death that can end your miserable life with just the snap of a finger. Unless i'm missing something here, that is OP. That is not a KH theme at all either. You just.. can't make villains impossible to defeat. It just makes the RP boring in my opinion. If i'm missing something, and there is a way to defeat Death.. then we'll have no choice but to pull a Deus Ex Machina to save our hides. Not dissing your arc by the way, Knux.

Sin 3. Limiting Time Travel

It's been something that's been bugging me. Time Travel is a crucial thing if it were implemented in a story plot. Just one thing I want to clear up. This is how time travel works in Kingdom Hearts. You can bring back a person from the past, but once you send them back, they won't remember what happens in the present timeline. You can't time travel in the future because it doesn't exist yet. I've been seeing characters tampering with time travel a lot, and I wanted to do something about it.

Sin 4. The Future Story

I'm just gonna state this again. The original setting idea of Kingdom Key Academy was a future set decades ahead of the canon timeline. DiZ shouldn't be alive, and Yen Sid most definitely shouldn't be either. For that matter, clearly no canon characters should be alive. Meaning, no one should pull a Xehanort and live through versions of himself or live through extra bodies like Orochimaru.

Sin 5. X-Blade

Something I really want to go over. There are some ground rules that I think should be made about this topic. One.. having the X-Blade, the actual X-Blade. The kind of X-Blade that...I dunno, that can open Kingdom Hearts AKA The Heart Of All Worlds? The Guardians Of Light AKA Keyblade Wielders, fought the power-hungry Keyblade Wielders that wanted it.. resulting in the Keyblade War. You think anyone would give out the X-Blade like candy? Something like the X-Blade would be forbidden to anyone, no matter who you are. That weapon alone can cause some major sh-t to go down. Not only that, Kingdom Hearts would be vulnerable. I don't think the X-Blade chooses it's wielder either people.

Sin 6. Keyblade Breaking

Just putting it out there people. Since when has any Keyblade broken? Yeah, the X-Blade broke but a normal Keyblade has yet to do so.

Sin 7. Overpowered Characters

I know that some Kingdom Hearts characters are powerful. But, some even go overboard in the guild and think it's DBZ. Something like killing intent and chi.. don't exist in the KH theme. In fact, these overpowered characters just make villains feel like a walk in the park. When I say walk in the park.. I mean it. Back in the Hunchback of Notre Dame, I didn't feel as though Frollo meant anything to them aside from him just being a generic movie villain for that world. This movie villain was considered the darkest of them all. Overpowered characters make it hard to whip up a good arc and not feel like that arc was a waste of time.

This guild is not perfect.. I understand that. It'll have it's flaws, one could admit that. I'm just pointing out those flaws.  
~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games