Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:21 am
yutary Pie

Hi! Welcome back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:22 am
Ok, I fixed the images on the front page of our rp guild, let me know if any others decide to fudge up. Kay?  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:59 am
Hello my old friends, brothers and sisters alike. I will be returning to Gaia soon. I have found my love for writing again and hope to go back to posting before/after work. Happy to see you all again.

~Hector C. Hellious  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm
FINALLY back online. 'Sup guys? Long time no see.  

Twotonedrebel

Aries_003

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 pm
Elli.. Longtime see..kimi report online.
I have new account, it's Aries_003. Sorry it took while I lost my stuff down in florida keys. I don't know what happened or proced with my characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 am
yo yo if we still active where should i post?  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:44 pm
Not actually active but I got a free character in traverse town  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:37 pm
Sorry guys said I was back and then my computer decided that 1/2 my websites didn't have internet. I fixed that issue and I am now back. Anyone know where my characters are and can anyone pm me to catch me up on whats going on?  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:45 pm
Hector the True
Sorry guys said I was back and then my computer decided that 1/2 my websites didn't have internet. I fixed that issue and I am now back. Anyone know where my characters are and can anyone pm me to catch me up on whats going on?

The Assassin of Chaos

hey, welcome back.

There might be life coming back, most of the people I was rping with a few weeks ago have stopped for now

For anyone wanting to know where their characters are, I have no idea, so maybe best to post them somewhere and give them a story or something to act as the reason for their disappearance or vacation

ok, what's happened in the roleplay recently. I dunno how long it was since ya'll rp'd.

Current history: the lull before the storm, another bad guy appeared, this one is op. I plan on making a second guild to rp at for a ….if he did win the battle and stuff, which would send most worlds into darkness.

Knux had some bad guys but he has stopped for a bit, oogie knight has bad guys but meh, (Shrugs shoulders)

they're the big bad ones. sweatdrop

I do plan on currently making the academy a actual academy instead of just a hub world for everything else to go on, just we have a very few active people right now.

I have a good handful of characters currently free to rp with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:02 pm
Sorry I've been in and out but I'm back! So be on the look out for twilight world updates  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:14 pm
sweatdrop I actually have that area locked to non admins....

If you tell me to unlock it. I will. I just wasn't sure  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:29 pm
kalenakeeper
Hector the True

The Assassin of Chaos

hey, welcome back.

There might be life coming back, most of the people I was rping with a few weeks ago have stopped for now

For anyone wanting to know where their characters are, I have no idea, so maybe best to post them somewhere and give them a story or something to act as the reason for their disappearance or vacation

ok, what's happened in the roleplay recently. I dunno how long it was since ya'll rp'd.

Current history: the lull before the storm, another bad guy appeared, this one is op. I plan on making a second guild to rp at for a ….if he did win the battle and stuff, which would send most worlds into darkness.

Knux had some bad guys but he has stopped for a bit, oogie knight has bad guys but meh, (Shrugs shoulders)

I do plan on currently making the academy a actual academy instead of just a hub world for everything else to go on, just we have a very few active people right now.

any in or willing to visit radiant gardens?  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 am
The Assassin of Chaos
kalenakeeper
Hector the True

The Assassin of Chaos

hey, welcome back.

I can get someone there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:16 am
Hello everyone,

Honestly, I have been waiting for a reply from Knux for too long now. Most likely need a time skip. Also For anyone interested in helping with the construction of the new guild that has discord, https://discord.gg/cEvSrZg Here is the invite code. I would appreciate any help in the construction of the new worlds as Just like Kalena has said I am wanting the academy in this guild to also be used as an actual school and the rps main goal is to restore the worlds to how they were before a curse made them dark. So far I am still working on the rules and have a few ideas for some of the reworkings of the worlds. And one of the rules I can tell you for certain is that only the organization 13 members will be permitted to use portals/ corridors, all others will have to use gummy ship travel where the journey is completed through a between worlds forum. Travel from world to world will have a set number of post that needs to be made based on what world you are leaving and where you are going.

Again anyone with ideas or that wish to help in the guilds construction I encourage/welcome it and deeply would appreciate it. The reason I am using discord as a host for guild construction is simple I always have discord up and have already set up a txt channel for such reason also it allows everyone involved to be able to see what each other's suggestions are so to build upon each other's ideas.

~Sincerly OogieKnight
P.S Sorry if this seems like a rant.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:36 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
kalenakeeper
Hector the True

The Assassin of Chaos

hey, welcome back.

two of my characters posted at The fountain in Radiant Gardens. Talia and Al.  
~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games