Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:19 am
Souchi The 2nd
fiendish az
DJ GhostHouse
ericsowow

I have a few other concerns Id like to address.

We keep getting and losing teachers,
bluntly, both magic teachers by the same user disappeared and although I can do the teacher stuff, rather it not be just me.

second, where do new people start out? I know some people just appear at the academy but its confusing for the new people. For us veterans, no real big problem but for the new people, it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:50 pm
Hello everyone, I'm wolfy :3
I'm currently (slowly) working on my profile for my character(s?)
But I have a simple question before I write the bio and such.
Do you guys mind if my character is from the world treasure planet?

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:24 pm
w o l f y_stars

Yes you can, It's from the Disney franchise so there should be no reason whatsoever why you shouldn't be able too, Hope this answers your question.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:53 pm
Fiendish Az

Hello. I apologize. I sent a request to join, without inputing the key words. I didn't have time to read them then, so I just sent the request as is. But I have taken the time to read and accept to follow all rules provided.

Keyblade
Hero
Destiny
Heart
Champion
Oblivion
Oathkeeper

Will I have to resubmit?  

PEY0-KUN

Pure-hearted Lightbringer

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:47 pm
X Destinys Child X

No it's not necessary but it is thoughtful of you to still provide the Keywords none the less.
Anyways don't worry about the Keyword thing, No one adds it in ways which somewhat disheartening..I may have to do something about it though..

Well anyways thank you for joining and hope you plan on becoming an active part of this community! I have tons of stuff planned so i hope you'll still be around to participate in it!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:41 pm
Thank you. I look forward to rping with you guys.  

PEY0-KUN

Pure-hearted Lightbringer

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:47 pm
Beasts castle is now finished About damn time too. But now that i'm finished i can finally get started one a very special thing for you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:08 am
I'm out y'all. Like. I'm sorry but this RP guild isn't for me. I wish you all well but I'm FAR too short tempered when it comes to having to explain posts to people who could pick up the details of what my character was doing if they spent more time reading my posts and less time chewing their shoe laces. Flippy if you read through my post again please pay attention to the fact that I never stated she was trying to strike you with her palm. She aimed it at you to fire off her spell not to physically attack you. Combined with this morning's puppeteering, yes Fiendish that was puppeteering (*check below for exlanation), and the fact that the second I posted my first post four characters descended upon me and raised Kaine before my character even moved ten feet from her starting position, my patience for this has dropped quite low. Now I'm not going to call out an entire guild of people for two peoples sub par RP ability, that would just be mean. But it's hard for someone who has been RPing on gaia for as long as I have to take your guild seriously when two of your members can't discern simple actions from posts that clearly explain the intent of all my actions. Sorry for the rant but this is just disheartening.

(*)- You are correct that he used his character to make the action however puppeteering is defined as any action taken by another character that removes the control and forces the owner of said character to follow on a path of action not intended by it's owner. So by placing his character under my weapon after my post had been made, having made my action and reaction to said action, he effectively, not only negated the ending of my post, but also forced my character into an attacking posture when she was quite simply feeling out the weight of her weapon. Also I would point out that I specifically stated that my character took a step back. Considering that she was not that close to them in the first place, as the sister was healing the brothers wounds, both of his characters would have had to magically slide backwards across the sand to get into range of the soul wind stated in my profile to be a "very short blade".

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Fiendish Az

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:44 am
To Lady J:
I'm sorry... crying
I'm not great at roleplay okay? But hey, you know what? That's not fair, roleplay is supposed to be fun and enjoying for all, maybe even emotional if you love stories, not stressful or anger-inducing. Sure someone is gonna mess up on reading, and sure, people may have grammar issues, but jeez, come on, nobody's perfect. gonk
But if its worth anything, I'm very sorry you feel how you feel towards us lesser roleplayers and I hope we can improve to roleplay correctly(though we have college and work to deal with).
Sorry, just needed to say that because I've already had my fair share of roleplayers that take things too seriously in my years of gaia(and or other websites that I have roleplayed on)...

To Fiendish: I'm sorry for driving away a member, if I'm gonna receive some sort of punishment, I'm fine with that...

Fiendish Az

Lady J Winter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:40 am
I... Don't know how long I can go... I feel like she's stabbing me...  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:27 am

@Lady J: You know i was going to yell at you in a huge mega post and kick your a** out of the guild as a finale but it seems you did yourself some just and hightailed your a** out here, A VERY WISE DECISION. None the less i'm going to pretend you're still here and vent my built up words i had on you in a smaller context.

First off i don't know if you're blind or just looking to start trouble but this isn't a Literate Guild like it seems you were expecting (Not sure how you would guess it was an all, You think you would have browsed the guild a bit before hopping blindly in here huh?) but it isn't so stop your complaining about everything not being so damn detail, I know i like having moderate detail DAMN there is a limit to how far you should go you know!

Quote:
Puppetmasters: The people who RP other people's characters for them. This includes doing anything to another character (hitting, picking up and carrying) without giving them a chance to reply, or worse, stating their reaction for them (for instance saying "Mark hit John and John screamed and flipped over the table). Let other people determine their characters' reactions. This means leaving your post open ended enough that you give characters a chance to react--yes, it risks other characters reacting in a way you don't want them to, but that is what RPing is about.

Once again you are incorrect, I'm honestly not too sure if you're really that concerned with detail or you're just trying to start things but i'm not having any of it, I said what i said and Kurai had not puppeteered your character, If you keep thinking so then you're just being plain arrogant.

Criticism is sometimes needed for people to continue working harder in creating interest characters and stories but all i'm seeing from is just spouting bullshit complaints that are unnecessary even if you happen to RP a few years. Take it from someone who has RPed for 5. You don't see me ranting about every mistake they make, Sure i'll complain when things start to get bad but it's for their own good so they can help correct themselves when they post But your just being plain rude, There is no need for you insult fellow guild members by saying such things, i would expect more from someone who has apparently been RPing on gaia for a long time.

Alright.. I think i vented enough to prove multiple points..

@Flippy flusters Flaky:It's alright, You have done nothing wrong, I don't see any reason why you should be punished, J is just a detailed freak who doesn't belong in a guild filled with us Sub-par folk Just learn whatever you can from this and move on to make great characters and plot stuff and continue to have fun doing it, That's all i care about since that's how RPing should really be.

@Kurai_18:Is everything alright? Please tell me if something is wrong, You can PM me if you want.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:44 pm
Fiendish Az

It's just hard, okay. Having depression and she goes and does this... It really ******** me up.  

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:56 pm
Kurai_18

Girl troubles?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:59 pm
Fiendish Az

No, the role play... I know it seems petty but I only roleplay to escape reality for a little bit..  

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:08 pm
Kurai_18

Oh! Okay, i thought i was going to have to use some of that advice but it seems that was not the case.

Anyhow don't take what she said to heart alright, You can't please everyone after all..But bloody hell she seemed to have some high standards, Though it was kinda hilarious when she was complaining about detail and her character gets sand in her eye and suddenly EXPLODES, Very ironic.

But seriously don't beat yourself down to hard just because someone harshly complained to you, It's not good for your health, Take it from me. Your stomach starts to feel like it's going to tighten itself till it implodes gonk

Well anyhow you're not the only one who uses this to get away from reality, creating your own persona that's not limited to the real world is very relieving.

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games