《THE GAME; TRIPLE H》

User Image

"King Of Kings" by Motorhead would explode through the PA system. This symbolized that only one man would be making a entrance, and that man was CEO of TNW:R, Triple H. Triple H would walk out with what would look like a black bag in the shape of a Championship belt, and a microphone in the other hand. He would stand there on the stage, as he looked around at the audience, who would be cheering his name. Triple H proceeded down the entrance ramp way, with the announcer announcing his name with a welcoming. Triple H continued to walk down the ramp, as he would approach the ring. Once he got to the ring, he would slide in the covered up Championship, and make a left turn towards the steel steps placed on the side. He would walk up the steps one foot at a time, as he would then come up on the apron, and through the second ropes, coming into the ring. He would then pick up the title belt, and put the microphone towards his lips. "I bet you're all wondering. What's in the bag? what does Triple H have in stored for you all? I think it's pretty clear what I have here. It's a championship belt. But I'm going to tell you all some history on it." Triple H would say, walking over around the ring, and stopping in place. "This championship has been held by many greats such as Chris Jericho. Randy Orton. Kevin Nash. Sting.. And even myself." Triple H would look at the expressions of many of the fans. "This title was defended in a company called.. CWF. It was a company ran by Vince, that was in rivalries with this one in the past, when it came to ratings. And ever since the death of CWF, people have come up to me..asking me, if there would ever be a CWF return one day. And my answer would always be the same. No."" The crowd would start letting out a few boo's, but there expressions would surely change after the next thing Triple H would do. "BUT. I do have with me, one last piece of CWF. And it's a Championship belt of the company. However, I did what I thought was best, and smashed the center plate in, to fully declare the company officially DEAD. The Legacy of CWF dies tonight.. however, a ERA in TNW:R starts." Triple H would take the Championship out of the bag and throw the bag down. Triple H held the title sideways, giving it a close camera view. "This Championship is no longer the CWF World Heavyweight Championship.. it is NOW THE TNW:R HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP." The crowd would let out a few cheers in reaction. Triple H would begin to speak once more. "I'm going to lay down the law about this title. For one, it can only be defended in hardcore stipulated match types.. and there are no gender limitations on this title. It can be defended against whoever, and anybody can compete for this. There will be NO 24/7 rule, but we will do what is BEST for business and have this championship legitimately defended. Until the time comes, this Championship will be apart of the official brand. But for now, it is vacated." Triple H would drop the mic, and hold the title high up with the exit theme version of "King Of Kings" blasting the PA System.