Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: NXT [5/8/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:38 pm
UPCOMING: AUSTIN ARIES VS DANIELS

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image

Austin Aries theme would play out through the arena, as
he would walk out of the tunnel with a smug smirk on his
face. He would look around at the crowd, as some
would go berserk for his accomplishments in the past
regarding different wrestling promotions.

He would then spread out his arms, and make a slow
360 degree spin around, as the crowd can get a good look
at greatness. He would then begin to proceed down the
ramp-way area, nice and slowly, as he would save his
actual energy for what will await once he starts to perform.

Announcer: "From Clearwater, Florida, weighing in a 210lbs.. AUUSSSTIN ARRRRRIEESS!"

He would then begin to proceed up the
steel steps, as he would get up on the apron, and
walk through the second ropes, getting into the ring.
He would spread his arms towards the fans, as they would
react and give him applause. He would take off his
sleeveless jacket, setting it down outside the ring. Austin would
then get up on the top turnbuckle backwards, as he would lay down
on each rope that was connecting, looking around as his theme
would fade out..

Christopher Keith Jericho

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:07 pm
Austin Aries would go and grab a microphone, as he would then put it up to his lips and begin to talking. "Isn't this something. I like the fact that Triple H would book me in this match, I greatly appreciate it, especially in a tournament for the NXT Championship, but do you not remember that you released Chris?" The crowd would give 'benoit' chants. Austin would react to the crowd. "No, not that Chris.. but the Fallen one, CHRIStopher Daniels.. unless you sign this man back to the company so I can beat him in a match, i'm going to declare myself as the winner of this match due to no contest since not only is my opponent a 'no-show', I guess the winner of this match is AUUUUSSSTTIIIINNNN..... aries. So ref, grab my hand, and raise it in victory." Austin would extend his arm in a closed fist, as he would then tell the referee to raise it. After a few seconds of hesitation by the referee, he would eventually raise Austin's arm in victory.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE MAN THAT GRAVITY FORGOT

User Image

Neville would blast out the curtain onto the stage as he is bouncing up and down warming himself up for an incredible match wearing his purple cape. Neville would then turn around and kneel down as smoke begins to rise up from the stage as Adrian points his fingers in the air and fireworks shoot from each side of the stage.

User ImageUser Image

Neville would begin to walk down the ramp pointing down yelling out things getting himself fired up as he then looks straight ahead at the ring ready to take off. As Neville is about to make his way down the ring announcer would begin to introduce Adrian to the audience "From Newcastle upon Tyne, England, He is the man that gravity forgot..... NEVILLE!" The crowd cheers as Neville dashes towards the ring sliding under the ropes as he gets to his feet taunting. Adrian would then walk to a set of ropes stepping onto them as Neville taunts then points up to the sky doing his signature taunt. Neville would then step down as he grabs a microphone

"Look Austin tonight I know you where expecting someone else, but tonight my friend it has been a change of plans. You Daniels might not be here anymore so I must remind you if there is anyone who deserves a shot at the NXT championship it's me." Adrian says as the crowd cheers. "Don't get me wrong I think you are a hell of a competitor but tonight only one of us will walk away a step closer to the gold and I have a date with destiny so if you'd excuse me Austin let's get this started because I have a match to win." Adrian says as he steps back watching Austin Aries seeing would he accept his offer.

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:11 pm
Austin would look at the referee, as the referee would get in position to ring the bell. The ref would ask Austin if he's set to accept this match. Austin Aries would give a simple nod.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:13 pm
Neville would circle the ring showcasing his speed as he watches Aries.  

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:14 pm
The bell would ring three times, as Austin would sync with Neville in trying to match his speed!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:15 pm
Adrian would rush in not for a tie-up just to place Austin into a Headlock as Adrian gets on one knee holding his weight.  

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:16 pm
Austin would bend over in a headlock, as he would tap onto Neville's hand, trying to find a grip in him releasing it!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

Adrian would get up with Aries in his possession.

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:19 pm
Austin Aries would still be in Neville's clutches, rising up to his feet along with Neville!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:20 pm
Adrian would let go as he grabs onto Aries arm sending to the ropes for an Irish Whip.  

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:21 pm
Austin would be Irish-whipped to the ropes, however, he would stay there instead of rebounding.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:22 pm
Adrian would jump into the air the lands on his feet thinking Aries was gonna react as Adrian was tricked.  

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas