User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fireflight looked down at the cape in his hooves, then threw it over his shoulders to don it in an off-shoulder way so he didn't look like TACO from a distance.

"Thank you L'eggs," he said with a lingering glance, before he swept his eyes over the now gathered agents from death-defying scenarios past.

"I'm bringing back-up just in case," Fireflight called decisively, and lifted a hoof to indicate the team* he was to bring, conveniently splitting them

into those who had survived the past 3 rounds the later stages of this operation. "This bunch - except you, Butter Beer, have fun at the ball

-
" he pointed the hoof away, and it veered to "- and Agent Jessica Rabbit, follow and cover me. We will be a rowdy bunch from the ball. Let's go.

" A dramatic swoosh of the cape, he turned his heel and led them out.

*This group included BEAR FORCE ONE (Aric Val), Simple Simon (Luafien), Jimmies (zippedsiren), Dark Horse (elvyralani) and Lemon Pledge (EchoLimaFoxtrot).

Tipsy's owner shortcutt has won the rehome and will be excluded.

Fireflight made his way to the drop-off with his entourage - an isolated building a way off the legendary TACO tour bus. He pulled the cape off, folded it and slotted it into the dumbwaiter paused in the wall.

The dumbwaiter closed, and after a whirring noise, opened.

He turned, eyes hollow, a blister pack in his hooves.

"It happened again," he said. "And I can't let it get out. Everyone's gonna come to me, expecting babby handouts."

He pulled off his gloves with his teeth, placed them on the ground and gently rested the blister pack on them. He turned.

"I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take some measures."

TO THE MAIN THREAD!