Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
The olympus coliseum Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The coliseum of Heroes. Come Train among the best and take on waves of enemies to hone your skills.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

Listio sat at the center of the arena waiting her new trainee. She sat silently meditating.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:40 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eventually, the ship had arrived at the coliseum, hovering over an open area and then landing. Wakai unbuckled herself, letting out a sigh of relief, "I...made it..." she stood up from her seat and exited the ship. As soon as she got off the ship, she fell to her knees, holding her chest, "Ah...no...it's getting harder...to hold back..." she could feel her ultimate form just trying to rip itself out of her.

[OOC:]

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:06 am
◄ QUOTES ►

GammaFruit

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."
"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

Ragna entered Olympus Coliseum through the gateway portal. He paused to take in the surroundings. Two valiant statues stood clashing blades as an honorable gesture. Behind them were the rankings. Nothing has changed here really. There was one time when the Coliseum fell victim to the mighty Hydra, but it was constructed back to the way it was just after the defeat of Xemnas. "Same old. Same old." Ragna turned his head toward the still standing portal. Crepus was sure taking his sweet time to get through. He shrugged and continued through the courtyard and into the Foyer. There was two people in the area with him, but he decided to not to barge in. He was focusing on the Hades Cup and the challengers that participated.

(Out Of Comission: ....)

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:28 am
User Image

"Two words. You—ain't–heroes."
"Kid, I got two words of advice for you: Attack!"
"Look, we've been through this... I got two words for you--- student-teacher ratio!"

Philocetes

▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒

Philocetes, just call him Phil for short, paced around the Foyer. For a little goat man, the job to monitor and preserve the games was not only frustrating, it was tiring. "..Whew, they don't pay me enough for this job." Phil leaned against the stone in the Foyer with his elbow, one hoof over the other. He was taking his much needed break. But, Zeus would strike him with a thunderbolt faster than you can say Ouch. The almighty god of Greece was of course, looking for entertainment. Phil didn't want his behind torched.

◄ PARTY ►

GammaFruit

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:30 am
◄ QUOTES ►

GammaFruit

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."
"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

Ragna walked into the Foyer. He paused to look for anyone that was in here. His gaze rested on Phil, who seemed to be taking his break from the hard work he's been putting into the games. Ragna sighed and rested his hand on his waist. "Phil." Ragna spoke to interrupt Phil's pacing.

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:38 am
User Image

"Look, we've been through this... I got two words for you--- student-teacher ratio!"

Philocetes

Phil attempted to push the stone. This thing weighed a ton. Scratch that. It surpassed a ton. "..Ugh. If only Hercules were here." Phil brushed the sweat from his forehead. Hercules went to visit his father not too long ago and would be returning soon before the games started. Hopefully he could defend his title as the champ. Phil heard a familiar voice rang in his ears. He turned around and wore his cool, and collected mask. "Oh, hey there champ? I was just uhh..." Phil glanced at the stone and then back to him. "..Uhh pushing this stone! You know me, with all the work that's been going on, I don't want to waste my energy on this big slab a' doe." He put on a tough guy act to appease his visitor.

◄ PARTY ►

GammaFruit

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:43 am
◄ QUOTES ►

GammaFruit

User Image
User Image

Ragna glanced at the stone and then back to him. "..You sure don't need help towing it?" He asked trying to make sure he was up for it. By the looks of it, Phil wasn't doing to well trying to move it. Ragna maybe thought he could help him since the work has been catered to the poor ol' goat man most of the time.

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:47 am
User Image

Philocetes

Phil waved his hands reassuringly and turned his back to him. He rested his fists on each waist to build up a strong stature. "Nah, nah. I got this. I wouldn't be the trainer of Hercules without a little push wouldn't I?" Phil grinned after boasting about his non-existent strength feats. After a few moments of silence, his strong stature collapsed and he dropped his head in shame. "Okay, maaaybe I need a little help. What could you do? This thing weighs pass a ton. I doubt you'd be any help." Phil turned around and narrowed his eyes.

◄ PARTY ►

GammaFruit

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:50 am
◄ QUOTES ►

GammaFruit

User Image
User Image

Ragna looked to the side and massaged his head. "I don't know if i'm physically strong enough to move it.." He began. Only if Phil would ever let him finish his sentence.

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:53 am
User Image

Philocetes

Phil crossed his arms. "--- That's right. I knew you didn't have what it takes to be a hero. Now run along. Hercules'll be back in a jiffy." He began walking toward the exit.

◄ PARTY ►

GammaFruit

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:57 am
◄ QUOTES ►

GammaFruit

User Image
User Image

Ragna frowned. Not only Phil was known for his doubts, he was known to judge a book by its cover. The man confronted the stone and with one single powerful slash, the stone was split in two. The loud BANG on the floor from the two halves of the stone would at least be loud enough for Phil to hear.

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:00 am
User Image

Philocetes

Phil flinched from the loud BANG behind him. He quickly turned around and ran to the sight of the cut stone. "Gods! W-What did you do?!" He put out both hands to display the scene. No one has ever been able to cut stone that hard. That was quite the feat.

◄ PARTY ►

GammaFruit

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 am
◄ QUOTES ►

GammaFruit

User Image
User Image

Ragna glanced at the stone and then back at Phil. "I cut it with a powerful sword technique." The Keyblade was summoned and displayed before Phil. It was then rested on Ragna's shoulder. Sakura petals still reigned over the Foyer, then disappearing in light. "Its called the Zantetsuken."

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:06 am
User Image

Philocetes

Phil looked flabbergasted and jaw-dropped. "Whoa, champ. You really could make the crowd go wild that sort of attack." He smirked, nudging Ragna's leg. "Heeey, you here to enter the games? This year there's gonna be some interesting competitors. C'mon, sign up."

◄ PARTY ►

GammaFruit

Other worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas