Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Fox's Curse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:17 pm
RosesandBlood

More than a little drunk on the fox's power that was seeping through Makoto did just that. It wasn't elegant or graceful but that wasn't his fault, he grabbed Kamui by the front of his shirt and pulled him down, pressing his lips on the God's. Or he would've if the mask hadn't gotten in the way. Smacking the both of them and knocking Makoto back to his senses.

As he held his jaw in pain the ears and nails began receding as he fox's power withdrew back into it's host.

"Ow." Was the only thing he could say and then it hit him. He tried to kiss Kamui, granted he was kinda power drunk at the time but that didn't hide the fact that he seemed pretty damn willing to do that.

"I wonder if that's a kind of blasphemy." He thought idly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:32 am
Luneaska

At first Kamui was too stunned to do much but when his lips were mushed up against the cool mask he was abruptly amazed. His usually cool eyes sparkled and he laughed. Makoto was adorable grumbling over his mask getting in the way. The air verily vibrated with the god's humor. "Cute," he sighed settling down. The boy had jumped to kiss him whether he knew it or not.

Leaning down he tipped the mask to the side enough so that Makoto's lips were free, gently he brushed their lips together and sighed into the other's mouth. Makoto probably felt a sudden rush of energy that settled in with his as he breathed in the air Kamui gave him.

"There now..." The god let the mask fall back into place. "That should do it. One kiss for a bit of energy. Feel better?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:57 pm
RosesandBlood

Makoto tilted his head in confusion when he noticed that yeah, he did feel better. He didn't feel as angry and anxious as he had earlier and the fox's power that had been vibrating under his skin had settled back down.

"Mmf, you're a good God Kamui but the fact that you wanted to kiss me shows you're kind of a pervert." He muttered scooping up the bento boxes to return to the kitchen later.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:02 pm
Luneaska

Kamiu's laugh was loud and joyful as Makoto walked away. A pervert? Him? A White God? He was utterly tickled at this thought. Yet there was probably a little truth in that. The kiss had been meant as a deterrent yet the boy seemed agreeable to do it so Shirou had. Makoto's soft lips had never felt another's before so it was a special kiss only one person got to experience in a lifetime...

"Heh, wait up Makoto-sama~" he called taking long strides to catch up. "I apologize for teasing you. I honestly thought you'd back down if I offered that up... But your blessing was quite sweet," the god touched his own lips where the tingle was. The fox god was not without it's own power and a buzz from it was still on his mouth.

"Anyways, would you like me to fetch a small shrine for you? I could have the materials brought and erected by the small house spirits..." he looked around. Most houses had dozens of them Makoto's house was dispirited and lost a lot of them. Hopefully with worship of the Fox a few would return. "If you'd also like I can teach you to see and command them. You do need proper guard and retainers. You are a godly vessel after all."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:43 pm
RosesandBlood

*Sorry for the long hiatus I got into a accident and was hospitalized for a bit*

"What kind of materials would my shrine needed to be made of?" Makoto asked interested, unfortunately one of elders of the house happened to be walking by and spied Makoto and Kamui in the garden.

His smile quickly faded as he saw the woman storm over to them. Before Makoto had time to react her hand had shot out and grabbed the young's man collar in a vice grip.

"You wretched fox! Who told you that you were allowed in this garden. How dare you sully it!"
The older woman shrieked.

Not even paying attention to the God the elder raised her hand and struck Makoto across the part of his face that was uncovered.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:05 pm
Luneaska

((DUDE!!! You okay?? O.O ))

Kamui smiled and shrugged. "What do you want to--" his sentence was interrupted by a woman rushing in and seizing Makoto. Suddenly there was a loud clap and the boy's face was reddening. The god's mood darkened and so did the sky. "Excuse me,"Kamiu grabbed the woman's hand and not so gently wrenched it off the boy. "But I don't like what you just did at all. It's upsetting me greatly to see you strike an innocent like Makoto. I insist you beg pardon from him now or else I'll lose my temper for the first time in a long while."

The people here in this house had steadily worn on his nerves so much that this really was going to be the last straw. This woman had openly struck the boy in front of him for something so little as enjoying nature. "Makoto..." he pulled the boy closer to him. "You alright?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:29 am
RosesandBlood

*yeah yeah I'm fine now and sorry for the late reply my new job started up mandatory overtime for the last two weeks so I've been busy*

"How dare you manhandle me like this!? "The elderly woman shrieked trying to wrench her arm from Kamui's grip.

Makoto said nothing, he merely raised his hand to where he was struck before turning to the woman his eyes burning through the mask.

"If it weren't for me being the wretched fox you all would be dead in a ******** pit somewhere so show respect yeah?"
He spat out baring his teeth which had shifted into sharp points.

The woman squeaked and slacked in Kamui's grip her face a mask of terror.

"Let her go Kamui, I'm fine"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:50 am
Luneaska

Kamui felt okay with that and let her go. She'd obviously learned her lesson by looking at her face. "You should always remember to honor the old gods, lest they turn evil and devour those souls." He spoke softly to her and shooed her off.

After that he reached over and petted Makoto's head. "Good job," he praised the boy. "Why don't we walk some more? After that I'll have to leave for a bit but I'll be back to get your small shrine ready. It won't be much for now but if we start small it might help" He said with a soothing smile. The fox was showing its form through the boy. Whether that was good or bad remained to be seen but a little coddling wouldn't hurt.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200