Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
☽Heartstrings☾ {-Kinus Pairing Thread-} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:32 am
I K i n u I
Astraea Pandora
That's perfectly fine! How would you like to go about it? Uhm, I can split a RLC as I'm kinda gold poor at the moment or you can toss any/all into the breedy thread and hope we get a bite

I am totally down for RLC breeding between Life and Moss and then the others maybe we can toss them into the CC?

Sure! I think I'm all full this month so if you have a slot open! How would you like to do the rlc? want to submit it? colorist?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:03 pm
I K i n u I

Hello! I'm such a sucker for soft colors ahh. I hope it's not awkward, since I got this baby from you <3

edit guess who just tried to breed morning thaw with her dad? if you guessed me YOU'D BE UNFORTUNATELY RIGHT. omg ; How did i not notice that???????  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:14 pm
Magician Arcana
Hello! I'm such a sucker for soft colors ahh. I hope it's not awkward, since I got this baby from you <3

edit guess who just tried to breed morning thaw with her dad? if you guessed me YOU'D BE UNFORTUNATELY RIGHT. omg ; How did i not notice that???????

I was totally waiting for the pairing to load before I read the editted part of the message.

This is the best thing I have read all night. No worries. I didn't really show you guys the folks so it's an honest mistake. xDD <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:56 pm
I K i n u I

I was totally waiting for the pairing to load before I read the editted part of the message.

This is the best thing I have read all night. No worries. I didn't really show you guys the folks so it's an honest mistake. xDD <3

XD haha, well I am glad it amused you at least <3
I saw her mom on matope but the dad area looked blank, so I assumed it was a unedited solo breeding. turns out the name was just pushed down a little. whooOOOOPS.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:16 pm
I'm really bad at this sort of thing buuuut....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

????

dis is the mato.pe site listing of my brats? if that helps? IDK.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:12 pm
Syrie

Totally down for these. Also... new offers? c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--He's evil tho--  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:30 pm
I K i n u I
Syrie

Totally down for these. Also... new offers? c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--He's evil tho--

YAAASSS all around omg. It's so funny you picked rainmaker and collision songs b/c i was waffling about posting them up xDDD

Also, seeker is not bothered by morality, she does her own thing in her own time. as long as Path doesn't like, actively try to harm her...they'll be fine? XD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:39 pm
Syrie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Really? Lmao. That's amazing! Great minds think alike. ;D Yes. I just think they look so pretty together. Those colors. So moody and mystical.

As for Dark Path he wouldn't try to hurt her initially but the longer they spend time together the more unstable he would become. So he would probably disappear soon after the babes are made, if that's cool? Elder Tree is different. He'd want to be a good dad and isn't violent like that.

So all the breedings above then? Because I am TOTALLY down. xD

Any specific throwbacks you want? -Has all open slots for this month and will toss some in there-

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:59 pm
I K i n u I
Syrie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Really? Lmao. That's amazing! Great minds think alike. ;D Yes. I just think they look so pretty together. Those colors. So moody and mystical.

As for Dark Path he wouldn't try to hurt her initially but the longer they spend time together the more unstable he would become. So he would probably disappear soon after the babes are made, if that's cool? Elder Tree is different. He'd want to be a good dad and isn't violent like that.

So all the breedings above then? Because I am TOTALLY down. xD

Any specific throwbacks you want? -Has all open slots for this month and will toss some in there-

Yes to all of the above - I'm happy with throwbacks but don't have anything in particular to hold onto? Starbreaker's mom is usually a good bet since folks love the starry theme and bold lines. Eldertree's parents'd be glorious, not sure if we can but i'd love to have Moonlight Walk and/or roses in bloom as throwback for dances and lady doth (her whole family line is gorgeous holy wat but even without*w*)....um....thats it? xD

I am REALLY laid back so yeah. Just enter and you have my blessing for all things~ XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:35 pm
Updating and fixing things.. emotion_awesome  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:41 pm
Astraea Pandora
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This pairing is so overdue for babes. Are you still down? Because I will make it my first priority if so. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:54 pm
I K i n u I
Astraea Pandora
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This pairing is so overdue for babes. Are you still down? Because I will make it my first priority if so. xD

go for it emotion_brofist  

Astraea Pandora

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just a couple thoughts. <3 Open to counters, should you fancy them. If not, no worries!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:16 am
ArashiX

I am so down for these. <3333~

Also.. some counter/new offers. 83 <3

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas