Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
New Worlds?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:51 pm
I was thinking about adding new worlds to explore and I wanted everyone's opinion.

I have one favor to ask
NO FROZEN. I will not put in frozen unless there are a lot of requests for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:31 pm
kalenakeeper

Okay

> Shibuya Japan (the world ends with you)
> Outer space in general
> Notré Dáme (kingdom hearts 3D)
> Beasts castle
> Land of dragons (kingdom hearts 2)
> Atlantis
> Halloween town
> that place with Mickey and the three musketeers (kingdom hearts 3D)
> that place with Mickey and that musical orchestra level (kingdom hearts 3D)
> Port Royale
> the cyber world with tron
> that old style world inside the Disney castle.

Oh yeah, also you should make some new arcs. It's pretty confusing what's going on.  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 pm
Some of the arcs, yeah, annoying and hard to understand

all those sound cool

THe ones you can't figure out,
Space Paranoids/ the Grid.
The country of the musketeers
Symphony of Sorcery/Mysterious Tower
Timeless River  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:52 pm
kalenakeeper
Some of the arcs, yeah, annoying and hard to understand

all those sound cool

THe ones you can't figure out,
Space Paranoids/ the Grid.
The country of the musketeers
Symphony of Sorcery/Mysterious Tower
Timeless River

DJ Ghosthouse

Grid, Country Of The Musketeers, Timeless River, and Symphony Of Sorcery are kinda like time traveling. It might confuse some people. Symphony Of Sorcery is when Mickey was still an apprentice under Master Yen Sid. The Grid is in the future, as Tron is Rinzler. Country Of The Musketeers is in the past. Timeless River dates WAAY back to the old days of Mickey, if you watch Steam Boat Willy in the 1930s.

Plus, most of those worlds are Sleeping Worlds. I'd recommend only Space Paranoids and Timeless River since they are accessible easily in worlds. Space Paranoids is the basis of Ansem's computer while Timeless River is made from Merlin's magic.  

Twotonedrebel

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:44 pm
Souchi The 2nd

makes sense. kinda explains why there's a castle oblivion and land of departure at the same time, but one written and the other empty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:28 pm
DJ GhostHouse
makes sense. kinda explains why there's a castle oblivion and land of departure at the same time, but one written and the other empty.

Castle Oblivion is the Land Of Departure btw. It is said that Land Of Departure has a secret device that transforms the castle into Castle Oblivion to rid of trespassers.

Since the guild is supposedly set in the future, I guess Sora and the gang retrieved Ventus with the help of Aqua, since she's the only one that knows how to unlock the device.

Sorry, i'm a bit of KH nerd. xD  

Twotonedrebel

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:14 am
Souchi The 2nd

Well yeah, I know that part. I'm just wondering why this guild has both land of departure and castle oblivion at the same time. Besides, I'm trying to keep it original without having to mention Sora whatsoever.... Unless there's an arc that has to involve the old characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:22 am
DJ GhostHouse
Souchi The 2nd

Well yeah, I know that part. I'm just wondering why this guild has both land of departure and castle oblivion at the same time. Besides, I'm trying to keep it original without having to mention Sora whatsoever.... Unless there's an arc that has to involve the old characters.

At the same time? They're supposed to be the same place... eh, I dunno.

An arc involving the old characters is impossible. I doubt any of the old characters are alive. The guild's story is set decades in the future sooo.. the old characters should have passed on by now. You can mention canon characters all you want. It's not like they were forgotten in time. I'd say the old characters are well-known heroic figures especially Master Sora or King Mickey.

If the guild is set decades in the story, then there should be no Castle Oblivion whatsoever. What I don't get is why even Ansem The Wise/DiZ is still alive...  

Twotonedrebel

Lycan_knight

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:02 pm
How about a toy story world?, everything would be huge like that one room in alice in wonderland world, and the heartless there could take the shape of some old toys.  
~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games