Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
Wonderland Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:04 pm
Sophia fell out of the portal she made from the academy. As soon as she fell thru, it closed.

She rubbed her head and then looked around. Everything was so huge, even the flowers. She approached one.
"well, I wanted to get away from everyone, I guess I did that." she said as she touched the flower, it gave off a bit of dust which made her a little smaller than she was when she arrived.

"whoa! Ok! This is new!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image

"What is the definition of old and new if not what it is. But you are definitely new here. Quiet a site as well. An essence of a keyblade within but not the will to use it. Quiet a mystery here." A voice said all around Sophia before a face appeared before her then a body of a cat. The Chesire cat.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:22 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia looked at the cat that mysteriously appeared in front of her, however not at once.
"the keyblade I once possessed was destroyed. I got fed up of being around many wielders and I although I was envious, I decided to leave." she said as simple as she could.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image

"Keybladers love to travel. Its as if its in there blood." The cat said as he floated around Sophia. "But you....You have other reasons for traveling. To run from a past that is not your own. So many twists and turns and lots of anger and deceit. And yet here you are. In a place where you may or may not find answers. Depends on what it is that you are seeking." He said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:33 pm
knux_nyan

"to be a nobody first and then to be a somebody again, and a wielder on top of that. I wanted to get away from the pressure of being a wielder, probably accept my fate without it."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image

"Depends on what you mean by pressure. A keyblade is a keyblade. i mean there is a graveyard for it. A sword is a sword no matter how you wield it. There is no accepting a fate that is intertwined with ones heart. There is just the wielder of the key. Search for your answers if you will but i would be wary....there are those who search for you....i do not know if they be friend.....or foe." He said as he slowly disappeared with a wicked grin on his face and a laugh.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:39 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Traveling through space was excruciatingly long and tedious. Especially wth the fact that he's lost sight of his target a while ago. Getting close to a world, Makoto went and docked onto this weird court room. The hell? Uwwaaaaaaahhhh!!! it happened again, as Makoto did a straight plummet to the floor like an idiot. It was always landing that troubled him the most on his glider. Ah.... God! he got up, as he transported off his armor and into the courtyard. I better not be stuck on another world again... he grunts as he walked off, passing by a set of men that were as flat as playing cards.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:44 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia seemed rather confused by what the Cheshire Cat said, but even more confused when it disappeared right in front of her.
"Did that cat mean I am without heart?"

She scratched her head and headed deeper into the woods

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image

"You people just come in flocks huh. One comes and then another follows behind." Chesire said as he hung upside down in a tree right above Makoto.

kalenakeeper

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:58 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

Makoto had continued his journey, with each step. As he then looked around, he was in a forest with flat looking lily pads and trees. This looked more like a garden room than a forest, really. Soon, he heard voices, as someone had popped up. Huh? Whoa!! Makoto jumped back and summoned his key. Wait, others? You mean another foreigner else is here? Makoto asked, as in "another traveller." Where can I find them? Does one of them had come in a space ship and had red hair and holes in her shirt over a sweater vest? Makoto said, as he still had the keys in his hand. That's the best description on who he has no idea about the name..

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image

"Whow quiet the description but no i have not. But....you may know this one. Orange hair. Orange eyes, pink school outfit and carries a staff....Could use some help....or maybe not...depends on how you react. She seeks truth and you seek a purpose. Maybe your purpose is her truth or maybe not. Depends on how you look at it. Seek her out in the forest beyond." He said.

kalenakeeper

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:19 am
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

Makoto mumbled to himself as the cat had spoken. Exactly what was the point of tellinnMakoto something like that? He definitely had a purpose! Although it was true. Makoto actually has no idea what he's fighting for. Why he decided to stay here and not go home. But still, now he had to find this orange haired gir with a staff. Riiiiight.... I guess that's a good lead. Makoto said as he waved off to the cat. Thank you. I'll be going now.... I swear, did I smoke something before adding here? he grumbled as he continued on. With the massive forest out. It wasn't surprising that there were heartless hidden. At least this time he knew how to fight.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 am
knux_nyan
DJ GhostHouse

Sophia wondered thru the shrubbery forest area, not really knowing what to call it.

Heartless appeared with the basic shadows, soldiers, and some poison plants .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia saw the heartless and summoned her scythe to replace her staff.

"Lets go." she said rushing in with her scythe to destroy the heartless

Several more poison plants appeared and let off a poisonous compound which made Sophia's strength weaken.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:00 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

With each fight, Makoto had slashed his way through the biggest of all enemies, most of hem were just shadows and soldiers, which came in groups. One that appeared most were the giant shadows. While Makoto was shrunken greatly, there was still the problem of them being regular sized! Makoto grunts, as he charged in, using his Devil's Dance skill, to slash rapidly at the big heartless. With that, he passed in front of he monster, and home run swing his blade within and tossed he giant shadow away. Soon, he ran off finding a group of poison plants. There was someone on he middle. Huh? It's her! Makoto said as he summoned his key. Charging in, he slashed and kicked at the monsters with great accuracy, killing off the heartless..

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

Other worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash