Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply La Cité des Cloches
Town Square Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:12 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"and in our family." Rose held onto Kalen's arm resting her head on it.
"What if he was the last line of defense against a huge army? Yeah, I'm scared."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image

"Hey We'll come out on top. Trust me. Once this is all over we can plan for the future. A better one. Now lets see about finding Famine. Altera was here so that means Famine was not far behind. He minions are still terrorizing the city. So lets try to help out." Kalen said as he dismissed Rose's keyblade and just held his own.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:22 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose took in a deep breath and sighed heavily.
"I'm just....a bit emotional....right now, Kalen. People from the past are here and its making me remember memories I want to move past."

She looked at Kalen and kissed him, then smiled.
"Yes, lets go find Famine."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:52 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
A dark corridor opened from atop one of the buildings. The two Organization members, Xalyk and Veix walked out of it. It closed behind them once they walked out of it.
Xalyk looked around with folded arms, "Famine's location is here right...?" Xalyk noticed Rose and Kalen below, "Ah, I suppose so. Those two are planning to stop Famine it seems." Xalyk looked at Veix, "Lets...not engage for now, keep your presence hidden and stay close to these two." Xalyk said before sticking to the shadows of the buildings,he also made it so his aura wasn't so easy to detect. Xalyk looked at Veix, "And...don't worry about our little friends back in Cadoi...they made their decision." Xalyk said before looking back in Kalen's and Rose's direction.

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:42 am
User Image

(I'm wondering if Famine is still here. i haven't seen any post from him since Altera went out on her rampage. I even messaged him)
"Alright. I'll try to focus to see if i can detect his aura in the area." Kalen said as he struck his keyblade into the ground in front of him and took a kneel as he focused.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:01 pm
[OOC: Perhaps Famine's controller is busy with things irl? That's usually the case when someone doesn't respond for a long time.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veix nodded at Xalyk's suggestion of not engaging battle first, and hid within the shadows too. She also hid her presence, playing her guitar softly. It was to help keep their presence hidden as the sound would interrupt Kalen's ability to detect them.
While playing, Veix couldn't help think about what happened back in Cadoi city. She was unsure if the ones that had helped her would be able to survive the war...she could only hope.

Veix's little nobody peeked our from under her hoodie, "D-Don't worry...I-I'm worried about them too..." it's personality had changed again, to that of a timid child. "...I-I'm...a little sad to admit it...b-but there's nothing we can do about it...all we can do...i-is hope that they're doing okay..." it said.

Veix nodded her head at her little nobody's comment, she was also...somewhat glad that her little nobody was currently like this...she hated how it acted back in Cadoi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:06 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image

((OOC: I'm out of coffee and god do I need it....I slept all day. Lol! Ok honestly. Even Kimi hasn't replied in a while. However I know she's a busy person. I'm up now cuz dad broke something and I'm sleepless...))

Rose watched Kalen and smiled. She looked around sensing something for a moment but then quickly losing it. She saw a rat running by and shrugged her shoulders, thinking that was what she had sensed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

How Harvey got Here AKA Harvey Takes a Tumble

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
revi-sama
flippy flusters flaky

The screams of the public below followed Harvey's unorthodox descent into town's square, she was a mere fifteen feet from the ground before her subconscious took over. Moving her keyblade into a downward stance, she uttered a single word "Aeroga!" as a large windstorm of air erupted from the tip of her keyblade, picking her up in a gentle cyclone, cushioning her fall to the ground. However, even with the spell in place, it volatilized in seconds, dropping Harvey from a good ten feet onto the steps of the cathedral. The fall threw her off into a haphazard barrel roll where she scuffed up her knees and elbows, tore her shirt, and bumped her head.

She laid motionless for a few seconds, a few of the towns people rushing to her aid before she stood up, holding a cautious hand out to them, signalling that she was alright. "So much for a quiet entrance. . . " Harvey thought to herself, raising the back of her hand to her lip as she felt something wet. It was blood. Harvey sighed, wiping it onto her sleeve and summoning her keyblade once more. Her entrance into the square had to attract some sort of attention, and she hoped it would lead her to Kalen and Rose.

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:09 am
[ooc: Damn stupid Gaia...I didn't get no notice. sweatdrop ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk took notice of something crashing into the town's square, "Hmm...well, it seems the party's starting to grow." Xalyk commented before looking at Veix, "Stay hidden. For now, it looks like we're outnumbered...so I'm pretty sure it'd be bad news if we were to start a fight." Xalyk said to Veix before turning back towards where the newest character had landed. "Whoever that is...they landed not too far." Xalyk sighed and shrugged, "I wonder if they're strong...I can't wait to find out." Xalyk said, interested in this group's skills in battle.

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:53 am
]
knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Lena Murtz

User Image

((OOC: I need more coffee...yet another sleepless night once more. Please forgive the no coloring. Hard enough with quotes)

Rose felt the strong gust of air
"Let's check it out Kalen, I smell blood. Oh! Im not a vampire" she laughed obviously kidding with him
"Kelina might be though" she laughed and ran towards Harveys direction with a happy smile on her face  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:17 am
User Image

"Wouldn't be surprised." Kalen said as he stood and pulled his keyblade from the ground. "He's here. just can't pick up the trail. Guess we got to do this the hard way...but for now lets check that out." Kalen said as he ran toward the crowd in the distance after Rose. As they ran into the crowd they dispersed revealing the wielder on the ground. "Hey you ok?" He asked Harvey.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:31 am
User Image

"I'm fine." Harvey said with a sense of dryness to her tone as she heaved herself up on to her feet. Her back hurt and the underside of her left leg burned horribly, she blinked through the pain, her eyes focusing on a man and a woman before her, causing her heart to skip a beat. "Could this be them?" She thought to herself, her eyes darting back and forth between the two. "Thank you for asking." Harvey later commented after inspection of the two. She turned sharply, perhaps a bit too sharply as she winced at something pulling unnaturally in her back, she was almost sure something had ruptured, but that would have to wait. She tried her best to focus on the cathedral before her, trying to pin-point exactly where she had fallen from, and then she found it. A far ways up the cathedral was a broken section of railing where Harvey had fallen from, and beyond that, she could faintly see the corridor of darkness closing abruptly. Who had summoned it, and was it their intention to push her over the side? She didn't know, what Harvey did know was that she was thankful to be alive, even if she was a bit battered and bruised.

She turned back towards the man and the woman, biting her lip gently, trying to gather the words in her head correctly as to not attract anymore unwanted attention. "I'm looking for someone. Maybe you could help me?"

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:50 pm
knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Lena Murtz

User Image

((OOC: ))

Rose smiled seeing Harvey and started to cast a curaga spell.

"You kinda look familiar to me, miss. Its been so long and I see and meet so many people that faces seem all familiar." she smiled

"who are you looking for?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

"Diƶ gave me instructions for me to come here. . ." Harvey started to explain, wincing slightly as the curaga spell slowly started to knit her wounds back together. She called out in slight pain as her back snapped back into place, her posture correcting itself as the wounds on her knees and elbows closed tightly, leaving only the remains of dried blood and ripped clothing. "I'm looking for a man and a woman, Rose and Kalen. I've been asked to help them look for one of the last remaining horsemen." She finished explaining, feeling over exposed, she took the fabrics of her shirt and tightly tied them together. "If you have any idea where they or the horseman could be it'd be greatly appreciated."

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:46 pm
[ooc: Damn stupid Gaia...I didn't get no notice. sweatdrop ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk, along with Veix, followed Kalen and Rose as they made their way to where the newcomer had landed. They continued to stick to the rooftops, and the shadows to hide their presence. Once Kalen and Rose had arrived to the newcomer, Xalyk watched from a distance with Veix. "Ah, there's the newest arrival...she doesn't look like much. But, I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover." Xalyk said before looking at Veix, "Kind of like back then, when I thought you were nothing but an innocent, harmless little girl." although, Veix was still somewhat like that, except for the harmless part.

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

La Cité des Cloches

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash