Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply La Cité des Cloches
Town Square Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:04 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veix followed behind Xalyk while they followed the duo, looking around at the buildings. They were more...old-looking, comparing to the buildings of the world they were just at. She looked back towards Xalyk, not wanting to get any more distracted. Once the duo they were following reached their new ally, Veix watched alongside Xalyk.

Veix looked at Xalyk with her eyebrows a little furrowed, blushing a little. She didn't exactly see herself as innocent, she just doesn't like violence as much as most of her fellow Organization members. Though, the part about her being little sort of...offended her. She turned her head away from Xalyk with folded arms as if showing her offense.

Veix's little nobody looked at Xalyk, laughing a little, "Y-You know she doesn't like to be told about her height..." it said to Xalyk as it patted Veix's head.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:46 am
User Image

"Well your lucky then. I'm Kalen and this is my wife Rose. Were searching for the horsemen Famine. But you kinda came in at a bad/good time. We could use the extra hand on our tails." Kalen said as he summoned his keyblade, turned quickly, and fired a massive fireball at the Nobodies position on the rooftops. He sensed them when he was scanning the area due to him secretly using not one but 2 keyblades powers combined to extend and strengthen his range. He was just waiting for the opportunity.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:17 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Lena Murtz

User Image

((OOC: Rose was around then. I friggen hate poison ivy, I did everything right this time and I'm swelling again. ughhh....))

Rose gave a huge smile when Harvey said that she was looking for them.
"I knew I recognized you! Three years its been! Hehe. I was a much more...quiet...student then, and my sister was on campus. She's the really mean dark wielder older than Kalena. Always summoning heartless or literally giving new wielders problems like a entry exam, or she's just totally evil and opposing Kalena and the academy. Remember?" she had a wide grin on her face.

"Ohhhh and Eric, man. I wish he would let us tell others what's up with him! Haven't seen Chase since you disappeared though. Eric was left on his own from what I saw. "

She had to take a breath before she was completely winded from talking too much.
"I mean, Eric, man, he..." she looked over to Kalen, she knew he knew, or at least hoped he knew.
"He had to....forcibly....grow up."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image

"I'm so happy I found you! Harvey exclaimed with a big smile as she turned to Kalen and then Rose once again. She jumped a little as the fireball from Kalen's blade shot off into the distance. Perhaps he had caught sight of whom ever had opened the portal up on the cathedral? "Where was the last you saw the horseman?" Harvey asked, her eyes locking onto the back of Kalen's head as he was turned from her. She inspected him heavily, his use of fire magic was substantial, yet didn't surpass the 'firaga' stage, she wondered how low leveled the academy had taught everyone, wondering even further if they knew that the magic they could wield could be far more impressive with a little practice.

"You're the second person to mention Eric. . ." Harvey said slowly turning back in the direction of Rose. "And the second person to not give me any real information as to what happened to Eric. Please...I need to know what happened."

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:31 am
[ooc: I like how Kalen's the only one that noticed Xalyk and Veix sweatdrop ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

When Kalen blasted a giant fireball towards them, Xalyk quickly moved in front of Veix, bashing the fireball away with the buckler blade. However, after doing that, the arm that held the buckler blade was burned a little, "Tch...well there goes being sneaky." Xalyk said before checking if Veix was all right. Xalyk sighed and looked towards Kalen and the other two, standing on the ledge of the building, out in the open, "Not bad of a shot! But it'll take more than that!" Xalyk yelled down at Kalen.

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:40 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix was surprised when Xalyk protected her from the incoming fireball by Kalen. She was concerned, noticing that his arm was burned a little from bashing it away. But, she knew that Xalyk was tougher than he looked, she had witnessed him in a critical condition before, and he was still able to stand and fight. Although, everyone has their limits, she just needed to be ready to help Xalyk when he gets in such a condition. When Xalyk stood out in the open, she did so too, standing beside him and looking down at Kalen, Rose, and Harvey.

Veix's little nobody focused mainly on Harvey however, noticing her current condition, "Hmm...th-that one looks like she took some damage from her arrival." it said, pointing to Harvey, "H-Hopefully it affects her combat efficiency..."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:49 am
User Image

"That was just to get you out of hiding. There's a lot more where that came from." Kalen said back up to Xalyk. "Why don't you 2 come down here instead of hiding in the shadows." He added. He glanced back at Harvey and cast Curaga over her. "That can wait. We got a situation here."

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:25 pm
User Image

knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Harvey moved, acting quickly as she summoned her keyblade and quickly tapped it three times against the ground. Around them, prism-like barricades erupted from the ground in a triangular formation, sealing the wielders and nobodies on one side and the rest of the town on either side of them. With the barricades in place, the town's people would be safe from any sort of destruction. She towards Kalen. "Where do you want me?" She asked, her eyes locking onto the two figures on the rooftops.

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:36 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk stared at Kalen and the other two on the ground before turning to look at Veix, "Veix, if it comes to my demise...run. If I'm being honest here...I'm still a little exhausted from our last exhibition." Xalyk looked back down at Kalen, Rose, and Harvey, "We can't lose any more members of the Organization...so it's best for one of us to disappear instead of both of us." Xalyk said before shrugging, "Anyway, you're more important than I am." Before Veix was able to respond, Xalyk jumped off of the building and landed on the ground with ease. Xalyk looked towards the keyblade wielders, "Well, this will be interesting" Xalyk went into a defensive stance, focused on the three.

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Organization Member #3

Veix's little nobody whined when Kalen had healed Harvey, "Ohh...th-that's unfortunate...a-and unfair."

Veix looked at Xalyk as he spoke, and was in shock about what he had said. She was really hoping that this fight wouldn't end up in his death. She was especially left confused when Xalyk had told her that she was more important. What did he mean by that? She was unable to find out as Xalyk had jumped down already. Veix decided to stay on the rooftop to provide support...it would also be best for her to stay up on the rooftop so she would have an easier time to escape...if it were to come to that. For now, Veix just simply played her guitar rifle, while she played, dancer nobodies appeared all around Xalyk to help with the fight. However, they suddenly began to change in form, appearing more...savage than normal. Veix looked down at Xalyk with concerned, still worried about what he had told her.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

((OOC: If anyone has any issues with any events that transpire in this post, I will happily make some edits. Just let me know.))

knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

Harvey stood among Rose and Kalen and watched as the man from the rooftops left his companion and leaped down before them. They were quite a distance apart, but that distance could be closed with an well calculated attack from either side. Admittedly, Harvey had considered casting Thundaja, but didn't want to leave any lasting devastation among the four of them, considering the enclosed area their battle was taking place in. As the dancers appeared, Harvey was almost impressed with how they moved to the rhythm produced by the other left on the roof, but as they began to change dynamically, their movements becoming more erratic as time progressed, she knew the time for admiration was over. "This is hardly fair; them against us? Completely barbaric." Harvey said quietly among her battle companions.

As if on cue, shadow heartless moved quickly up from the cobble stone street below them, their yellow eyes quickly changing shape and color as they were forcibly warped into an almost obedient-like stance, the darkness swirling around them in preparation for attack. Harvey tried to lash out at one of them, more enemies was the last thing they needed, but the shadow strategically dodged her attack and quickly came back up out of the shadows just afterwards. A whistle sounded across their makeshift arena, and as it did the shadows lunged, swiftly moving past Xalyk and towards the nobodies that Veix had summoned.

"I guess that evens the odds a bit. . ." Harvey said a bit unsure of herself. She was flabbergasted at the events transpiring before her, even considering her time spent in the Dark World she had never once seen heartless move with such obedience, almost like they were being trained for battle, and why would they protect the wielders, when their sole purpose was to relieve those suffering from their actions? It was clear someone had sent them. . . but who?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image

Kalen noticed the heartless and grinned. "Diz and Niko. Its got to be. No one else can control these heartless that are on our side. Lets press the advantage. Rose provide cover. Harvey i don't know how well you are but make sure that guy does not get near me. I'm charging." Kalen said as he held his keyblade close to him with the blade pointed up as he started to gather energy within the blade itself.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:09 pm
User Image

"No problem." Harvey said simply, stepping out from their small group to stand before the nobody at the opposite side of her forged barrier. She had no intention to kill him, as she she had no beef with him or his companion, but she was too close to getting the information to back out now, she needed to know where Eric was, and finding Eric would lead her to Chase.

Harvey raised her keyblade above her head and sharply turned it counter-clock wise before stabbing it into the ground. Their makeshift arena began to rumble, as wall after wall of protective barriers shot from Harvey's keyblade, growing vastly in size as they quickly approached Xalyk in an effort to keep him at bay.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:43 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Lena Murtz

User Image

((OOC: Sorry about the waiting sad too many IRL emergencies ))

Rose smiled when Harvey wanted to know about Eric, then nobodies started to show up. She knew she felt something, but something was messing with her ability to know where they were. However she had good hearing, hearing a little bit of the private conversation between Xalyk and Veix.
She turned to Veix. A musical attacker?!

"heh, seems like this will be fun." she said sarcastically. She was unprepared for when Harvey cast Thundaja. She forgot Harvey was a magic wielder as well as a strong keyblade wielder. Then again, most people were. It only reminded her of her own handicap, unable to wield a keyblade, at least, without going insane.

She was even more off guard when Harvey summoned shadow heartless. This was getting too familiar now. However Kalen dismissed it to either Niko or Diz summoning these. This was getting too weird.

Rose put up a moving protective barrier around Kalen mostly. Rose fell down when the arena started to rumble, however she kept the barrier strong.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
La Cité des Cloches

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers