Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply La Cité des Cloches
Town Square Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:57 am
User Image

Kalen was silent for a bit before sighing and stood up straight. "Yes. There is no need for more bloodshed....seen enough of that from Kelina. We all don't need to fight and it looked like you don't want to either....or at least your friend doesn't." Kalen said glancing up at Veix.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Lena Murtz

User Image

((OOC: ))

Rose was relieved as Kalen said he would let them 'go free'. There was too much going on and this didn't need to be part of it.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:41 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix noticed that the two had stopped fighting...it seemed that they were now conversing. She wanted to know what they were saying, but she had hoped that Xalyk was saying something intimidating to make things worse. She could only watch in concern as she was still playing her guitar rifle. However, she was playing a different tune now.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:45 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk didn't respond for a few seconds, looking up towards Veix, knowing that there was no way she would leave another one of her allies...another friend, to die. Xalyk shrugged, "Well...she's not one for violence." Xalyk said in response to Kalen, "Though, if I'm being honest...that'll lead to her downfall one day." it was something that shouldn't have been said...but it was true. "So...I guess it's a good thing you aren't planning to kill me." Xalyk looked back at Kalen, "Because then nobody else would be watching her...and you'd be sending her to her doom as well..."

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image

"So that leads me to my next question. Why follow Jaxon if you know it would lead you to a situation like this? You do realize What he is doing is insane right?" Kalen asked crossing his arms.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image

Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Harvey moved to the windowsill and focused on the three below, Kalen was talking to the nobody, they were no longer engaged in combat. She wondered if he had the same idea she did. Within the middle of the square, the cyclone still whirled with life within its barrier confines. Upon listening closely you could hear it whirl with life, moving with great force as the cutting wind whipped around its square shaped prison. Perhaps they could use this to their advantage against the horseman. Harvey turned to Veix and her miniature nobody.

"I have no intention of you any harm, and like I said, perhaps we can help each other. I am new to all of this, I don't know what the issues between your friend and Kalen. I was sent here to help aid those after one of the last few horsemen, and that is what I intend to do. Meeting the both of you was not part of the plan, but now that we've crossed paths perhaps our situation can be beneficial to all of us." Harvey explained, her eyes traveling from both the mini-nobody and Veix herself.

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:36 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk chuckled a little before shrugging, "Hey...we're nobodies remember?" the buckler blade clicked a few times before Xalyk began to adjust it a little to stop it from making click noises, "Getting ourselves a heart to feel whole...it's our main priority. We'd do anything to feel complete..." Xalyk sighed, "Or...that's what most of us feel anyway. I could care less if I had a heart or not..." Xalyk looked back at Kalen, "Anyway, enough of my personal problems. I hate to admit it...but Jaxon's plan is a little...flawed." Xalyk tinkered with the buckler blade while speaking, "Sure, it's great to have the horsemen as allies...'but for how long', is what I always thought about when going through with this plan of his."

Xalyk looked towards Veix's location, "If Jaxon's plan were to be a success, sooner or later...I'm sure that the horsemen would eventually turn against us after this whole ordeal...they are a fearsome presence after all. What use would a band of nobodies serve them? Meat shields? Bait? Yeah, probably...but no more than that." Xalyk said, growing silent.

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix continued to watch as Kalen and Xalyk seemed to finally have stopped fighting for now. She couldn't help but feel somewhat relieved, she was really hoping to never see another one of her friends fall. She finally stopped playing her guitar...her fingers were all cut from the strings of the guitar...she had been playing for a long while.
She looked towards Harvey as she spoke about not wanting to harm her, and was mainly sent here to stop the horsemen. The horsemen were their allies, so Veix didn't know exactly how to feel about this. She only trusts in her allies. She looked down, then back towards Xalyk, wondering what he would say in a situation like this. However, one thing was sure...she didn't want to see any more fighting, especially if it involves her friends. She looked back towards Harvey, as if saying something...though no words came out of her mouth. She hoped that her little nobody would translate for her.

The little nobody took notice of course and spoke for Veix, "E-Erm...sh-she wants me to tell you...th-that she's tired of seeing her friends get hurt...o-oh! And She would rather discuss this with her friend..."

Veix nodded and looked back towards Xalyk, wanting to be reunited with her friend.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:40 am
User Image

"So what will you do now?" Kalen asked watching for Xalyks answer. He glanced up at Veix wondering what there next move was.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image

Revi-sama
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Harvey desummoned her keyblade, the translucent blade disappearing in a flash of vibrant, multi-colored light. She took a hesitant step towards Veix, the two now at an arm's length away. Harvey raised her hands in a submissive stance, wanting the girl to feel as safe with her as possible, she wasn't about to fight her, not here and not now. "We don't have to instinctively hate each other just because we are different." Harvey spoke slowly, trying to ease herself into the conversation. "I care about my friends too, I know how you feel, but no one will tell me anything until this issue with the horsemen is over with." Harvey spoke gently, her voice cracking a bit as she did. "I need your help."

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:12 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk sighed and looked back at Kalen, "Well, obviously, we can't go against our orders..." Xalyk looked down, "Jaxon will probably have our heads if we did...and knowing him, he'd find out in an instant." with a shrug and a chuckle, Xalyk turned away from Kalen, "It'd probably be best for us to return to his side...though, in the condition I'm in, I'm not sure how much use I will be...if I'm lucky, he'll just put me on the sidelines..." Xalyk's clothes were still ripped up from the battle they were previously in. If it wasn't obvious, Xalyk was also still a little beaten up.

Xalyk looked up towards Veix, then down towards the ground, "My friend however...he'll probably still put her to work...her condition isn't as bad as mines...and I really prefer not seeing her be put in harm's way without me being there to keep an eye on her."

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:49 am

Organization Member #3

When Harvey de-summoned her keyblade, the two dancer nobodies seemed to ease up a bit before taking a few steps back before they stayed behind Veix. But, they still kept an eye on Harvey for any signs of threat from her.

The little nobody climbed onto Veix's shoulder as Harvey approached, "B-Be careful Veix, th-this might be a trick." it whispered to Veix.

Although that was a possibility, Veix decided to go along with it. She turned to face Harvey as she spoke, feeling a little confused. Both cared about their friends, but both fought for different forces. She never knew she could meet someone that was like hers. When Harvey asked for help, Veix just stared at her, though she waited for her little nobody to speak for her.

"O-Oh! S-Sorry." it cleared its throat before speaking, "Sh-She asks, how exactly can a nobody be useful to...a-a somebody?"

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:03 am
User Image

"Just be careful. From what i heard from Kelina and Jax, Jaxon has a habit of...taking care of loose ends" Kalen warned as he stood there.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:53 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Lena Murtz

User Image

((OOC: ))

"mmhmm. Jaxon is, from what I heard, unpredictable at times. "

Rose turned to Harvey.
"Eric is alive and kinda well...he knows earth magic now as well as magic that can literally take lifeforce or maybe give it?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:46 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk looked back at the two and nodded, "Yeah, that much I know...he is the ruthless leader of the Organization." Xalyk looked up towards Veix and gestured her to come over. "Well," Xalyk looked at Kalen, "Guess, despite my condition, I'll have to lie and tell the boss that I'm still good to go." Xalyk didn't like it, but in order to keep a close eye on Veix, it was what he had to do.

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Lena Murtz

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

La Cité des Cloches

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash