Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply La Cité des Cloches
Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image
                                          The Wanderer ‹⊰ Vincent Stray ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Eclipse
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Unknown
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Melody of the Bells
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Vincent watched as it seemed the bait he placed for Eclipse was ignored as Eclipse continued on explaining his purpose here towards him.Still so trusting to others..He thought to himself starting to chuckle at the same time Eclipse finished asking Vincent if he knew where the other Keybladers were as he found a bit of amusement from both topics before sighing. He raised his head towards Eclipse still portraying a sly smirk and said to place a little juicier bait to reel Eclipse in to fight him as he became less vague with his words."Maybe~Maybe not, I might tell you if entertain me a for a little bit, After all.. I want to see if you really have what it takes to be a real Headmaster.."He said revealing his interest in Eclipse and the requirements for him to reveal the possible information he was currently seeking.Vincent pulled the Keyblade he thrusted into the ground and pointed the blade towards Eclipse his smirk growing a tad more as he continued."You seem to have some charisma, But what about the other requirements?"He said wanting to test his worth, Should he decline, He would be the one to strike.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image

"Heh..I see. Your one of those." Eclipse said as he shut his eyes. Energy built up in his hand as the x-blade appeared in it no longer in 2 pieces. Even he couldn't keep to the pieces separate for long. "You want to test me? Who are you to test one who has faced death himself." He said as he got into a ready stance.

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:05 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          1.:Black Breeze Charge
                                          Active Theme:A Duel to Remember
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vincent smirked as he was able draw Eclipse into fighting against him."Yes, Thats it! show me why the X-Blade choose you!"Vincent said as he placed his hand over the front end of his bladed edge which caused to generate electric energy across the bladed edge which generated 25 milliamps of dark electric energy, Enough to cause a painful shock and potential loss of muscular control temporarily."Propellit Incurrere*"He said casting a magic spell which caused it to discharge an aura consisting of wind and electricity around the blade the moment he pointed the blade back towards Eclipse."Someone who can be much more scary.."He said cryptically as his body appeared to visually flicker like static for a brief moment as Vincent suddenly was at Eclipses right side with his blade already in mid swing towards his lower chest, Should the blade connect with anything, It would release a discharge of both electric and wind elements in a pseudo like explosion. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image

Eclipse grabbed the blade of Vincents keyblade as a dark hood appeared over Eclipse's head hiding it from view. He didn't even feel the Energy of the blade travel up his arm before his transformation was complete. He was in Reaper mode. "Didn't i say i faced death? You underestimate your opponent boy." Eclipse said pushing Vincent back a few feet.

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:51 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The moment Eclipse touched the bladed edge, The effect kicked in causing the explosion mixed with Wind and Electricity to both simultaneously discharge in sync. This would cause the electric current to cause it to crawl upward of Eclipses arm while a burst of released wind forcibly released Eclipse's hold on his blade allowing him to pull it black and slash his wrist the moment it was freed before the full effect of the wind would kick in. This effect would launch Eclipse a few feet away from him."What made you think that?"He spoke casually not mind what Eclipse was saying as he added."By the way, That's one.."He said making a one finger gesture before he trailed his index finger causing the electric energy to condense towards the bladed edge of the keyblade while in aura of wind swirled around it. Vincents smirk didn't waver, In fact it seemed he was enjoy the start of the duel they were having.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:19 pm
User Image

"Actually....that's 2." Eclipse said with a smirk under his hood as his lifted the hand that had held Vincents keyblade revealing that it was just bone under a black fingerless glove. "Actually....that's 2."[color=gray]"I did not become headmaster for nothing you know. Chains of tarterous."[/color=gray] He said as dark chains shot from the ground heading straight for Vincent.

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vincent simply sidestepped out of the away from the chains that Eclipse sent at him and said to him as his smirk vanished and was replaced with a disappointed frown."Yes that's apparent, but sacrificing your life force for power isn't a good trade off."Vincent said slashing that chain in two in mid sentence as he was talking to Eclipse."Why is it that you're using this poor choice of power instead of the magic that was taught to you?"Vincent asked curious on why he would sacrifice his life for something so stupid as the broken half of the chain got caught into the vortex of wind that twisted around the Keyblade before being shot back towards Eclipse."Is it because you think you're unstoppable in this form or is it that you just want to show off?"Vincent said as he started to reveal his distaste for the form Eclipse was using but the reason why he showed such disgust was unclear."Why don't you try to stop acting like one the Horsemen and fight me like a Keyblader."Vincent taunted hopping he would do as he ask for his sake.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image

"I have other forms i take. This is just one of them. I had no choice in the matter. I was tricked into this form by death so i took advantage of it." He said as the chains went around him. "But if you want a real fight...then i should end this fight right now....for my true form would overpower you easily. For your own safety i don't wish to harm a fellow keyblader....whether or not you use darkness or light." He said as he reaper form faded along with the chains. "You seek a fight that you knew from the very beginning that you would not be able to win. Why fight then?" He asked as his hood faded away.

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          1.:Crashing Wave
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vincent shook his head after hearing what Eclipse said about how Death placed the form on him."Your point being what exactly? You choose to go into that form an fight me, So you must have the choice on whether you would use it or not."Vincent stated. He listened to Eclipse talking saying how he could beat him, Causing to smirk a little remembering something long ago as he counter calmly."How can you be sure of something of a result that has yet to happen? Fate is like the roaring sea and mortals nothing more the individuals who are sailing across it to the other side, Mortals know not of what the sea would do, It can choose to be calm one second and in the next, It can be a furious storm that can sink ships.. Fate is just like the ocean but much more vast and uncontrollable.."Vincent said teaching Eclipse on not to act so confident."Now.."He started to say as he pointed the Keyblade towards Eclipse and said."Let's try that again shall we?"He said as he slashed at the ground towards Eclipse as he simultaneously casted a spell."Fragores Unda!*"Which would create a black wave that would harmlessly slip through Eclipse showing remarkable speed, However this was not the true attack, The wave was nothing more than a marker for the black spots on the ground that were generating, All following path the wave created before glowing a bright purple hue before suddenly exploding releasing a burst of electric energy like before still containing the amount of Milliamps as before.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Before Eclipse could retaliate a like appeared before them before fading. He blinked the lights from his eyes to find the attack gone. "Thats no way to act Vincent. He is right you know. Your out of your league here." Rena's voice said as she appeared floating between them. "Hello boys."
"Rena?"

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image

With: Eclipse and Rena
                                          Allegiance: None
                                          Out..Of..Care:Well that was unfruitful..
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Melody of the Bells
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vincent dropped his stance and shocked his head when Rena appeared as he predicted, She would always try to pry into every Key event somehow, The attempts reminded him of a dim light bulb still trying to remind people of it's existance."See? Unpredictable.."He said to Eclipse ignoring Rena for the moment, Her existence was nothing more than tolerable, What's more she proved to be a useful example just like he predicted."The fact that she appeared here simply solidified the truth."Vincent said, Even if Rena didn't appear as he predicted someone else would."Well whatever, Thanks to Rena and her Dimensional Shifting, The flavor of the fight has now passed so if you want to spout taunts then think of her first.."Vincent said turning his back towards the two and sighed somewhat unsatisfied knowing that the battle would never have ended if he was dealing with that Puppeteer and his characters and started walking off attempting to leave."Since you failed to meet my expectations, I'll withhold all my information about their directions and allow Rena tell you where Kalena and the others are instead.."He said surprisingly notifying Eclipse that he was aware of the people he was looking for all along and even more so knowing their names, or at least Kalena's to be exact."I'll be at the Graveyard.. Feel free to find me on your own time if you want to see if you can match up to your words..Or don't. It's all up to you.."Vincent said the Keyblade he had in his hands imploded into a dark vortex and vanished while he continued to walk as he shoved his hands into his pockets and left before either of them could utter a word.User Image

[Vincent:Exits]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image
User Image

"You know anything about him." Eclipse asked.
"Plenty. But that's not for me to reveal. He's probably the only one in existence that annoys me. Oh yeh Kalena are coming out of the bell tower with a few friends. Rose and Shido are on there way here as well....but be wary. There are watchful eyes everywhere....now if you'll excuse me i'm going to have a chat with the annoying one." Rena said disappearing as Eclipse nodded and waited for kalena.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image

Eclipse felt the burst of darkness from the market place and guessed who it was from. He figured it was coming his way so he waited there in the center of the courtyard for whatever was coming.

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:47 am
kimi23loveheart
Dj GhostHouse
Souchi The 2nd
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image
Kalena emerged from the cathedral. She could sense the immense darkness coming her way.

She sent a mental message to Eclipse
"You coming my way or is that a different darkness than your reaper form, Eclipse?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:04 am
User Image

"Not mine." Eclipse sent back as a shadow passed overhead as a large heartless revealed itself. "Thats big." He said as he drew his keyblade once more.

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

La Cité des Cloches

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out