Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply La Cité des Cloches
Cathedral ►Bell Tower◄ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:30 pm

User Image
The Bell Tower of the Cathedral, In the upper area which is normally forbidden for ordinary folk.
Up here, there are a number large bells that can be rung via a rope.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

██████████ ███████████ ██████

xE V E N T

"The ever so cruel Frollo was speaking to Quasimodo on the Bell Tower. It seemed that this discouraging speech affected Quasimodo emotionally, as he was pondering with his hands."

"Oh, my dear Quasimodo, you don't know what it's like out there." Frollo enjoyed to flood his head with lies, and deceit. There he sat, perched on a vase object. "The world is cruel, and you are deformed and ugly." Frollo took a jab at his low self-esteem, which was reaching it's boiling point. "You will be shown little pity." He conjured a fake smile, hoping to reel poor Quasimodo in on his cold fib. "You must believe me. I am your only friend." Frollo placed a hand on his own chest. "And how can I protect you, my dear boy, unless you stay in here?" His hands returned to resting on his lap. "Remember Quasimodo, this is your sanctuary." He displayed his hand outward in guidance, to represent the cathedral.

Quasimodo, the ugly and deformed fellow, was crestfallen. He knew better than to go by what he believed in. "Yes.. master."

"The conversation ended as soon as Frollo left, leaving Quasimodo in conflict with himself."

xM U S I C / / Drops Of Poison

(OOC: ....)

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

DJ GhostHouse

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

"Curious little creature aren't you." A voice said above quasimodo as Rena appeared floating upside down above his head.

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Q U A S I M O D O

Quasimodo searched for where the voice came from. To his surprise, he found Rena. He blinked at her in disbelief. "When did you--- How did you-- ..." Quasimodo stuttered in shock. "Where did you come from?!"

M U S I C / /

(OOC: ...)

Knux_nyan

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:26 am
User Image

"Oh i'm around. My name is Rena. Some call me the impossible girl....I call myself time locked. But you. Your the interesting one here. Stuck here in this tower. What are you afraid of?" She asked as she floated down in front of Quasimodo.

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image

xQ U A S I M O D O

Quasimodo pondered on the word afraid. He rested his elbows on the support balcony, and watched the world in motion. "Afraid...? Why.. why should I be afraid?" Quasimodo sounded crestfallen in his tone of voice, but was cloaking with a sense of hope. "My master.. he protects me from the outside world."

xM U S I C / / Sad Princess

Knux_nyan

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:45 pm
User Image

"Is that what is truely stopping you? Take my advice. Follow your heart. This Frolo guy doesn't seem like that good an influence. Its like trying to keep a songbird in a cage...Don't let this place be your cage." She said as she floated around Quasimodo.

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

xQ U A S I M O D O

Quasimodo observed his large hands. How could he follow his heart when he was like... this? Quasimodo's expression became a mixture of frustration and sadness. "No... the outside world will be cruel to me.." He buried his face in his hands. "I'm a monster, y'know?"

xM U S I C / / Sad Princess

Knux_nyan

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

"Do i look like i'm being cruel to you? We all have a little monster inside us all. But that doesn't stop us from being friends." She said as she Closed her eyes with a smile before reopening them but this time they were blue. "After all were friends aren't we?" The Light Guardian asked through Rena's voice.

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:21 am
kimi23loveheart
Dj GhostHouse
Souchi The 2nd
knux_nyan
((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image

Kalena walked to the top of the stairs. She heard what Quasimodo said, about him being a monster.

She then heard Rena trying to calm him down, she gave a small smile and she slowly came up the rest of the stairs into sight

"I do not see a monster of any definition, Quasimodo." she said very calmly, hoping he won't run from her sudden appearance. She moved slowly away from the stair case so Allister could come up.
"Appearance isn't everything. I promise we mean no harm to you" she opened her hands to show they were empty.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:37 am
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Dj GhostHouse
Souchi The 2nd
knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

As Makoto had followed them, he looked on to see the two ladies speaking sweetly to Quasimoto. So that was his name, huh? Makoto had no idea either. Thinking about it, he watched. It was the same as him, when he let darkness take his heart. It would have worked too, if it wasn't for the keyblade he was gifted with. So this was how Sophia felt. But then again, he knew he can't save everyone. She'll have to learn to stand up against the challenges some day. When Kalena said looks weren't everything, Makoto pondered for a bit. You know, truthfully you kinda look normal like the people where I'm from. Makoto said. That being said, where's Frollo and that golden knight guy? I got some questions for him! Makoto said, pounding his fist.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:52 am
User Image

User Image

xQ U A S I M O D O

Judging by his expression, Quasimodo earned a fair quantity of confidence for himself. It couldn't hurt to try again couldn't it? He knew the answer to his own misunderstanding now. But, he wouldn't say it until everything had come to a climax. Not just Rena had came into the room to encourage him, but Kalena and Makoto as well. So.. this was what having friends felt like. They all reminded him of Esmeralda, her being the only outside friend he had. "Master...? No, I have no idea where he is." Quasimodo shook his head in response to Makoto's question. "I do, however, know that he was here just awhile ago before he left the cathedral." He confessed.

xM U S I C / /

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

DJGhostHouse

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:23 pm
User Image

"Try the market...i sense that bit of darkness there....and eclipse as well." Rena said as she floated there.

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:58 am
kimi23loveheart
Dj GhostHouse
Souchi The 2nd
knux_nyan
((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image

Kalena was confused when Quasimodo said that Frollo was his 'master'.
"Judge Frollo is your master? That....that is weird. Can you explain why. I mean, these walls, this cathedral, your sanctuary, to protect you from the people outside. All of this is.." she rubbed the side of her head "it sounds wrong to me. You are kind, I do not see why the villagers of this town would hate you so." she said trying to get the right words.

She looked to Rena
"Eclipse is here? Why?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:25 pm
User Image

"He's here looking for Sophia....and i guess he knows your here as well." Rena said shrugging.

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

DJ GhostHouse

La Cité des Cloches

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out