Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply La Cité des Cloches
Old Graveyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:31 pm

User Image
The Old Graveyard, A place of silence and silent dread decorated with slabs of stone to commemorate the fallen and deceased. Here many people are put to rest once they pass on into the "Next World".

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
                                          The Wanderer ‹⊰ Vincent Stray ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: No one
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Unknown
                                          Allegiance: None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:@Knux_nyan:Wrong graveyard buddy..
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:The Song of the Ones at Rest
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Vincent sat there with a smirk on his face as he stared at a tombstone with the inhabitant's names scratched out leaving it to be nameless.He noticed that Rena appeared in the wrong location causing him to shake his head as he put two fingers against his head and sent a messenge to her telepathically."Wrong location, Heh. And here i thought you claimed you knew me.."He said telepathicly as he retracted his fingers and continued to stare at the scratched off tombstone with curious interest.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

"i do know you." Rena said as she floated behind him. "Funny thing about me is that i can be in multiple places at once. Gotta cover all grounds. You weren't very specific." She said shaking her head with a sigh.

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

With: Rena
                                          Out..Of..Care:...
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vincent wasn't surprised when Rena suddenly appeared behind him and begun spewing already mentioned garbage as an attempt to try to get one foot above him, Something which he poked at."So you claim..I have yet to see any proof of this."He started to say as he turned around to face her with a smirk wanting to test her knowledge of him."So why don't you indulge me in your knowledge of me?"As asked with a slight tilt of his head."Choose to keep silent about this and i'll simply brush off your statements as nothing more then wasted and empty words and mock you for it."He said telling her the punishment if she choose to continue to flaunt her pride towards the world and not answer his questions."I was walking you know, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together you know."Vincent said teasing Rena for her overthinking about his destination. User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:24 am
User Image

"Eh i may have exagerterated on knowing you that well. Only snippets here and there. I can never keep myself in one place for to long.....i just like moving. Oh and one more thing. Sticks and stone my friend. Sticks and stones. Why did you want to fight the headmaster?" She asked.

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vincent watched as Rena started to change her tone about her information about him, He didn't feel any sort of enjoyment from it like he figured it would. He buried the topic and continued on with the conversation hearing her talk about why he wanted to fight Eclipse causing to partially explain his reason to her."In a way i wanted to teach him, Teach him on not to rely on using the Nether."He said making a hand gesture waving it in the air for a brief moment before returning it to his pockets."If he continues to do so it would eventually drain all his life energy in the end."Vincent started to say as he pulled out one of his hands again and touched the side of his cheek and said to her asking her a curious question."Have you noticed that his skin has been getting paler?"He asked her as he put his hand away once again."The admission price for using the Nether is much more grim than you can imagine, It is a void of black that will eventually consume all..Even Life."He said as he looked up at the clouds, Admiring the serene blue color it possessed."The dark depraved claws of Death would eventually pick you away, Little by little..Without you even realizing it, You become nothing more than a hollowed version of your former self trapped and puppeteered by sin and madness.. Wandering blind without a flicker of Life burning through your veins, Only to be welcomed by an unruly cold and black blizzard of despair.."Vincent said as his voice seemed to have trailed off in thought after the disturbingly poetic words he had spoken towards Rena. He looked back towards Rena, Changing his view back to the ground."That is the undisputable fate of those who are consumed.."He explained sighing as he pulled his arms out of his pockets and folded them as he shook his head for a brief moment while doing so."Can you see why i was so lenient on fighting him?"He asked as Vincent placed his attention on her.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image

"Well then fighting won't answer that. You could just tell him....Besides i'm the product of such a thing....i think. I basically died in the void and am now trapped between life and death. Thus while i float around and for some reason feel ethereal. i still question it." She said with a sigh as she shrugged.

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vincent shook his head at Rena's words, If such a thing could have been so easily done he would have already done it, So he decided to respond back to her explaining why he hasn't done so."If such a thing as simple as that could be done so easily, We wouldn't be here conversing. Who would believe in the words of a stranger that they never meet after all."He said with a shrug before vaguely giving her a hint to her condition."It may very well have something to do with the being of light within you as well as the Twilight.."He said not planning on giving her the answer, What fun would it have been if he did anyway. Vincent then said with a smirk towards Rena."Now what do you plan on doing? Are going to try to get in my way from saving Eclipse from an avoidable fate or are you going to let him suffer something worse than Death?"Vincent asked, Asking a rather serious question conserning the wellbeing of Eclipse.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:24 am
User Image

"You know there is no need to save him. He's perfectly stable in my eyes." Rena said before disappearing not giving an answer.

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:09 pm
User Image

A man stood before a grave in deep through. A lance stuck in the ground a few inches behind him. Reno's mind was always in chaos after the events at the world that never was. He heard movement and turned his head to see a bunch of nobodies surrounding him. "I see....the organization has come. Alright then." He pulled his lance from the ground and prepared for battle.

AcidGummiBear

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:29 pm
Knux_nyan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena tried to get as close to the man without giving her position away. She squealed to herself as she thought, "Yes! Another cute one!!" She kept herself as still as she could just watching him to see what he was like.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

Reno swung his lance around before charging forward. "Lion heart. Roar." He thrust his lance forward as a wave of pure force obliterated the first group of nobodies. As they came at his he swung his lance around slicing through them. Not once did he use any actual magic as he fought. He was a mercenary after all. He jumped into the air as the big nobodies came at him. "Pierce the heavens." He shoved his lance into the ground as light erupted from around him cutting through the rest of the nobody group. He took a single breath before shouldering his lance.

AcidGummiBear

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:01 pm
Knux_nyan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena continued to squeal to herself as she summoned a few more Nobodies around Reno. "This one is really cute. Too bad I have to fight against him... BUT," she continued to think to herself, "No need to rush these things! Just enjoy the sights while you can Xena." She wanted to perch somewhere higher, but she was afraid that that would give away her position.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image

"This is such a drag...." He held his lance up ready to strike before uttering one word. "Haste." Time seemed to slow around him but in reality he sped up. He dispatched the nobodies quickly before appearing in front of Xena with the lance at her neck. "Enjoy the show?" He asked.

AcidGummiBear

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:16 am
Knux_nyan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena jumped back to put some space between her and Reno. As she jumped she felt her hood about to fall off, and she quickly grabbed onto it to keep it from doing so. "You are quite agile with that lance there. With one as cute as you I'm afraid I can't get too close. I've seen what you've done to my little friends, but luckily I have more at my disposal," she said calmly and playfully. She stood there for a minute kind of ogling him like she did Atlas only shortly before. She sighed as she rested her head on her hand and spoke again still playfully but sadly, "You know it's going to be really depressing to have to dispose of you." She then decided to start circling around Reno as she continued to look him up and down as if she was studying him still.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

La Cité des Cloches

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas