Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Big Riley vs. "The Monster" Abyss Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:16 pm
Introducing first...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:23 pm
Rap music begins to play over the booing crowd....

" You dont want war!"

The 7ft tall black titan walks out from behind the curtain. He looks around at the crowd and cracks his neck as he slowly walks down the ramp. He stops in front of the ring and flexes showing off his muscles. He climbs into the ring and walks around menacingly. He flexes his muscles again before going to the ropes and shakes them, shaking the whole damn ring!

Grabbing the mic Big Riley looks pissed. " Listen to me. What happened last week was a crime not only against me and the match I was having but a crime against my race. I mean in what other company would a black man get triple teamed by a bunch of pasty a** white folks and it be called a fair fight? Only here. I only lost because I was LYNCHED by Edge and his goons. And at the end of the match who came and saved me? Why another pasty a** white boy named Matt Allens" the crowd booed at Riley he spit on the mat.

" I don't need no white savior to help my a**. You ain't Abram Lincoln Allens. But mark my word's Edge, you better watch your back because I'm gunning for your a** and everybody here better be notice as well because Big Riley ain't play no mo games. I'm gonna tear you all down and prove why the Black Titan is the best in this business!"  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm
Off Camera: Abyss is walking backstage in a hallway towards the ring, this time wearing just his wrestling gear, no hoodie as it appears. He looks fierce, but the crowd recently has become to love him. He walks past a table that had some water bottles on it, and Abyss takes his hood down to expose his hair, pours one on his head to wet his regrown hair, after being out of action for so long after being suspended, he had time to grow his hair back. Abyss continues down the hallway, and heads to the curtains before his theme begins playing.

User Image

The sound of carnival music turning to heavy metal blasts through the arena as the lights dim half way, and smoke rises, and out comes the 6'8, 350 pound monster from backstage, to a big amount of cheers from the crowd. Abyss loves the cheering, and he spreads his arms in a taunt, happy to be back in TNWR, a changed monster, for the good. Abyss stops at the top of the ramp getting more cheers, before he starts to make his way down towards the ring, a fierce look on his face.

User Image

"And his opponent, standing 6'8, weighing in excess of 350 pounds, THE MONSTERRR, ABYSSSSS!"

The audience cheers more after he was introduced. Abyss walks down the ramp, pushing the camera out of his way before walking to the steps and walking up them. He gets on the apron before getting in the ring and walking to the other side and spreading his arms again in a taunt. The Monster paces back and forth as the lights go back to normal and his theme fades out, and he waits for what's next.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:33 pm
Riley walks back and forth looking at Abyss. " And who the hell are you supposed be you big freak? You ain't Kane cause you don't look like corporate b***h. You ain't Big Show because you ain't fat enough. So I don't know who the hell you are. Why don't you, your smelly, leatherface lookin a** and your stupid carnival music go back up that ramp, leave this damn building and go back to the American Horror story set you obviously belong on"  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:40 pm
Abyss tilts his head at Riley, and walks to the ropes to get a mic. He gets one from a person who was at ringside. He walks back to where he was standing across from Riley. He then speaks. "First of all, American Horror Story is a terrible show...... Second, you wonder who I am? I'm the monster who could rip you in to pieces simply out of my pleasure!"

Abyss tosses his mic away, and clubs Riley in the face with a Monster right hand punch!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:41 pm
Riley is surprised by the giant punch and falls back into the corner of the ring holding his face!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:47 pm
Abyss followed Riley in the corner going for more right hand punches to his face and mid section.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:51 pm
Riley tries to protect himself as he hit!. After a few more punches, the Black Titan attempts to shove Abyss out of the corner!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:53 pm
Abyss doesn't go too far, just stumbles back a bit. He then runs back at Riley trying a corner splash  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:53 pm
Riley lifts up his big foot, attempts to Big Boot Abyss as he runs towards him!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:54 pm
Abyss gets hit with the boot by his cornered opponent, stumbling backwards and falls to a knee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:56 pm
Riley runs out of the corner with a yell, trying to then plant his knee in Abyss's face!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:57 pm
Abyss then goes completely down on his back from the knee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:03 pm
Riley flexes a bit for the booing crowd, before looking down at Abyss. He attempts to step on the monster's back, putting all his weight on his foot as he stepped over him!  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:03 pm
Abyss rolls over feeling the weight come down on him  
[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items