Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Forever You & I Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 am
He was the only one that ever mattered, the only one who saw beauty with my sins. The only one who found me worthy of true love.
I loved him.
I only ever loved him.
He was stolen from me.
I know I could've saved him.
But all I feel is...

ȒєɡяєϮ

I just want this pain to go away.
But the ghosts of my past follow me and force me to relive his love.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've loved him since we first met, forbidden or not. I didn't care if it was wrong, it felt too right.
However... This shame that I bear, this unbearable guilt of mine...
But... I love him too much to let him go.

Shiloh Dupree had never been attracted to really anyone, but one look at Tobias Strozl and he was hooked. The popular athlete was fun, smart, gorgeous, everything Shiloh never thought he gave a darn about, and was just as addicted to him. The two boys, both seventeen and well-liked at their all-boys Catholic school in Vienna, Austria, were attracted to each other in an environment where they were never meant to fall in love, where they would never be able to thrive.
The only way to survive would be to be the best act the school's ever seen, and one mishap could mean the end of the strong love they worked so hard to build, only to watch it crumble to the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias Strozl.
That was the name of the handsome man that appeared to be the life of the party. He was tall and had a smile that shined brilliantly against his tanned skin. His green eyes were filled with warmth and friendliness that could tear down the nastiest bully, and if that didn't restrain them then his bulging muscles would be more than happy to attack. But Tobias was a gentle man, a friendly man. In fact, the school knew him mainly for his good looks, strength, and friendliness.
And this party? This was one out of a hundred he went to every year. It felt like every party that was ever thrown needed to have him there in order for it to be successful. Well, him and one other person. A person that Toby was actually looking forward to meeting. Somewhere amidst this crowd of people was the other legend of the school, the somber blonde that was shrouded in mystery.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Speak of the devil.
The host of the party, a pretty senior with thick curls and big brown eyes, squealed as she rushed to the door, throwing her arms around the tall student who stood in the open doorway. "You came!" she giggled, tugging him into the house and pressing her lips to his in an unwelcome kiss. She pressed her curvy body against his, large breasts smushed up against his chest in an attempt to create a stirring in his well-fitted blue jeans. It didn't work. Pulling away after some time, she breathlessly smiled dazzlingly up at him. "You taste good," she whispered, moving her hips as his hands rested on them.
He carefully pushed her away, half-smiling down at her. "Hey, quit that. You'll make everyone else jealous!" he insisted, prying her arms from around his neck, taking a step to the side. "Who all is here?"
Pouting, she gestured into the full house. "Everyone. Lucy Peters just went upstairs with Jason Wright. I guess the rumors about him being a f-g weren't true." She stared upwards at the stairs in thought, as if she wanted to go check it out. Yanking herself from her thoughts, she gestured to the dining area. "Tobias Strozl is here too. then again, he's at every party worth being called a party." She shrugged, then started for the stairs. "I'll go check everything out. Wanna meet me up there? My bedroom's the last door on the right." She winked at him.
He shook his head. "I'm thirsty. I'll see you later though." Ignoring her second pout, Shiloh wandered into the party, grabbing a beer can from a large cooler and opening it. He wasn't really a drinker, but anything to seem in-place and casual. He glanced around, searching for someone. He knew that the tall brunette was here somewhere, he knew that this was the day that they'd finally run into each other. It had to be. He was wearing his lucky jeans and his lucky jacket. It had to happen tonight.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Well, well. If it isn't the infamous Shiloh Dupree." chuckled a voice laced with charm and good will. Tobias was leaned against the table nearby, his arms folded and keeping him up as he smiled at the blond. "I was going to ask how you knew Samantha, but I guess I got my answer." he snickered as he referenced the more than welcoming kiss earlier. Keeping that bright smile up, the man got off the table and walked to the cooler, leaning over and pulling out his own beer.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

A chill ran down the teen's spine as he heard that voice that oozed confidence. He didn't hide the smile on his face as he turned 90 degrees to face the handsome brunette. "I don't date cheerleaders," revealed Shiloh before sipping his beer and taking a few steps closer to the other student to better hear him. "Unlike you, from what I hear. Being the school's golden boy brings with it a lot of rumors. The second I walked onto campus, I heard stories about you." He pointedly looked Tobias up and down. "I gotta say, the stories might be over-exaggerating." He was teasing, as he usually was, despite his even tone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:57 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"All good stories, I hope." Tobias laughed before taking a couple gulps of his drink. Unlike Shiloh he enjoyed alcohol, but he knew his limits. Otherwise it'd be a huge pain to explain the alcohol smell to the nuns without needing to vomit.
Tobias raised an amused eyebrow when Shiloh teased him. "What you've got to consider is that I'm wearing clothes right now, and I'm not in the mood to give all these good people a show." he joked and playfully punched the blonde's shoulder. "What about you? Don't act like you haven't noticed all the stories floating around about you, Mr. Popular."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

He laughed a little as the playful punch pushed his shoulder back, taking a step back. "Half of them think I sleep around with the prude girls from St. Cecilia's while the other half say that I'm gay. That's the extent of my knowledge on the stories about me." He lifted the can to his mouth in an attempt to hide his blush, warming at the thought of a nude Tobias. He was famously gorgeous, the blonde himself never thinking too much about the rumors until he saw a picture of the most popular boy in school. All the girls loved him, all the boys wanted to be him. Shiloh was the odd man out.
He wanted him.
It was altogether a strange feeling, as Shiloh had never in his life been attracted to anybody. That one picture of his peer, however, was enough to create stirrings that he wasn't used to. He only hoped that he wouldn't pitch a tent in front of the first person he'd ever been able to sincerely say he had a crush on.
Hoping it was dark enough to hide the slowly lightening blush, Shiloh lowered his can and looked into Tobias' kind green eyes. "I don't care for rumors, anyway. I believe in what I can see with my own eyes. It's probably why Sister Margaretta thinks I'm such a problem child." He chuckled, running his free hand through his soft blonde hair. It was a nervous habit, but a few girls nearby swooned. He'd succeeded in tousling his locks in such a way that was considered sexy, an act that he wasn't aware he did, being so focused on Tobias. In some other world, it was a good thing.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias nodded in understanding and took another gulp of his drink. He glanced downward as he drank to see Shiloh use his fingers to comb his hair. Tobias stared for a moment, taking in the boy's looks. How confident and handsome, no wonder the school regarded him as one of the most popular boys. That carefree attitude of his only added to the charm.
"So hey," he started as he lowered his bottle. There was something odd about both Tobias's stance and tone. His voice was quieter, as if saying a secret, and his stance was slightly tense, though it took concentration to notice that. He took a step closer to intrude on Shiloh's personal space, for he didn't want anyone to eavesdrop. His other hand dug into his pocket and his eyes gazed down intently at the blonde. "Those rumors about you being gay... Are they true?" he asked quietly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Shiloh watched as his peer moved closer and closer to him, breath hitching as they shared an intimate space. They were so close, he could see gold flecks in Tobias' eyes, chuckling in his mind about the coincidence. He was so caught up in how much more attractive he was up close that he almost didn't hear the question. It was a good thing he wasn't drinking right then because he would've choked on the alcohol. Wh-what? Why was he asking that? Did he know something? Shiloh never told anyone that he liked Tobias! He kept it to himself at all times, he never let it seep through his ironic comments and scathing sarcasm! What was this?!
Despite panicking, the blonde managed to catch the teen's tone. Something was weird. He wanted to laugh off the question, but instead ducked his head and quietly replied. "What does it matter to you?" he asked, answering without directly implicating himself. Meanwhile, he was dying inside. Was... Was Tobias gay?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias avoided looking at Shiloh, choosing to instead look around and see if anyone was watching them. Sure enough there were girls here and there, but their attention never lingered enough to worry him. "Let's just say not all rumors are right." he answered vaguely before finally looking at the blonde. "My roommate got expelled from the school two weeks ago because of drugs. I never did them. Point is, I have a dorm to myself. 213. I'm done with this party. If you want to learn a thing or two about rumors, head on by. I'll be waiting." Tilting his bottle back and drinking the remnants for a disguise, Tobias winked at Shiloh then turned and walked away.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:02 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh.
My.
God.
Shiloh watched with a dropped jaw as he walked away, cheeks pink and eyes filled with an emotion that he had no clue he could possess: genuine shock. He couldn't move, he was frozen. So much information at one time! Not only was Tobias clearly hitting on him, but he liked him! And he wanted him to come over for what he knew was going to be entirely recreational! He had to get out, he had to get there as soon as possible! Shiloh glanced around, trying to find a place to put the mostly-full warm beer. It took longer than he wanted it to. by the time he'd pushed a drunken Samantha off of him and had managed to get out into the nice, cool air, Tobias was long gone.
He had to get there fast.
About thirty minutes later, Shiloh finally drove up to the dormitory, too late for anyone that dared to stay away from the party to be awake. He had a box on condoms in the front seat beside him in a Walgreens plastic bag. Shiloh looked to the bag, trying to decide in this was all a good idea. Tobias could just be kidding, this could all be just a big trick. Of course, there was just as much of a chance that this was all real. Taking a deep breath, Shiloh slid three foil packets into his back pockets and got out of the car, locking it before walking into the dormitory. "I hope this doesn't backfire on me," he murmured. He counted the numbers, walking slowly until he finally reached it: 213. Holding his breath now, Shiloh lifted his fist and knocked.
Please, for the love of all that is good, let this be for real.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

There was silence. No sounds from inside the dorm, no movements down the hallway, nothing. Just as it looked as though no one was home, the doorknob moved, and with a click the door opened.
"Oh hey!" came that charming voice that sounded happy. Standing at the doorway was Tobias, one forearm pressed against the door frame so he could lean in to look down at his visitor. He looked the same as before except now his shoes were off and his shirt was open to show a body that was kissed by the sun and molded by angels. "I'm glad you came. Come on in." he welcomed and stood aside for the blonde to step in.
True to his word, Tobias was the only one in the dorm. There were two beds, one that was cleaned and had a nicely folded quilt over it and one that was completely barren. In fact, that entire side of the room was barren save the mini-fridge that was now stationed on the desk. There was a decent sized flat screen standing at the center of the room and a fan at the other corner. It was an average dorm with simple accessories, but there was something about it that looked cooler than anyone else's. Maybe it was the handsome teen looking through his fridge that did it.
"You want anything to drink? Water? Beer? Soda? I can make a mean margarita! ... I'm kidding, I can't." he laughed while pulling out a bottle of water for himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:27 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

When it seemed as though all hope was gone, the door finally opened and Shiloh was greeted by the image of a god. He swallowed back whatever sound his throat wanted to release, struggling to halt the blush that he wasn't sure he'd be able to resist for long. He silently walked into the room, closing the door behind him and pushing his hands into his pockets to hide his sweaty palms. Nothing killed a mood like sweaty palms. The blonde looked around. It looked just like his, to be perfectly honest, but better. He couldn't explain why he liked it so much. It could possibly be the smell of laundry detergent mixed with cologne that made him feel lightheaded, but it was just as likely to be the gorgeous golden boy.
Shiloh removed his hands from his pockets as he sat on the barren bed and set them on either side of him, eyes on Tobias. He suddenly felt warm, glad that he'd left his jacket in his car. Hearing a laugh and realizing that the student had made a joke, Shiloh laughed himself. "Water's fine," he answered, licking his dry lips and directing his eyes to the quilt on the bed across from him. "Honestly, I'm not much of a drinker. I don't like losing control of myself if I don't have to." He didn't know why he admitted that to Tobias after having hidden it for so long. He was always afraid of being called a girl for being against drinking, but with Tobias, he didn't want to hide anything. He swallowed again, then opened his mouth to speak. "I guess that means that my wild drunken parties during school breaks are just another rumor." He attempted a laugh, hoping he didn't seem too awkward.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:38 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Everyone's got their reasons." Tobias shrugged when he heard Shiloh's opinion on drinking. He closed the door of his fridge, two bottles of water in his hands, and handed one to his guest. "Don't worry about it. I've got plenty of friends that don't like to drink. I like them better than the ones that do, honestly. Most of those guys tell me about their "wild alcohol parties" just to look cool. It's sad, honestly." he said with a light smile. He turned around and sat down on the same bed Shiloh was on, keeping a respectful distance while pulling one leg up to rest an arm over his knee. They sat in silence for a moment, most of it because Tobias was busy drinking his water (which caused some stray drops to roll down his neck). Even when he wasn't drinking he didn't seem bothered by the silence. He was actually glad to sit there in peace and just have some company to relax beside. It was far easier than having to put up with people's forced conversations. Although there was something he wanted to talk about.
"You know, you never answered my question." he said after some time, staring forward at the wall. "About you being gay. Can I take you being here as a sure answer?" he asked and smiled brightly at the blonde.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash