Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Forever You & I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:55 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"We fit on this one, didn't we?" shrugged Tobias, finally feeling his cool composure return to him. "I'm sure it could work out. Worse come to worst you can just lay on top of me." he said with a cheeky grin.
Getting tired of sitting in his essence, he got off the bed and moved for his restroom. "I'm going to take a quick shower. You can borrow my clothes, if you want. Maybe a uniform so no one will get suspicious, you know?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:11 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"I'll take one after you," he piped up, blushing from the cheeky male's suggestion. He wasn't aware that he could blush so often in one night! Whatever happened to that cool, aloof blonde he always was? Maybe Toby brought out the cute side in him. Swallowing back his thoughts, Shiloh walked over to Tobias' dresser, bending over as he opened a drawer and started leafing through for clothes to wear.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:40 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias faced the rain of water that poured over his body, cleansing it. He tried to sort out his feelings. What had just happened felt amazing, and he definitely wanted to try it again. But growing up in a place that taught you that this was the worst possible thing gave him a sense of moral conflict.
He had always had this kind of crush of Shiloh, he couldn't deny that. He also wasn't going to let religion get in their way. But what if everyone found out? He wouldn't be able to live with that, with the shame he'd put his family through and the embarrassment he'd force on Shiloh. They'd stay together, he'd make sure of that, and they both already knew how serious of a secret it had to be.

"It's all yours." Tobias announced when he stepped out of the shower. Boxer briefs hugged his thighs as he rubbed his towel against the back of his neck. His muscles felt loose and his skin felt smooth. He felt good!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:02 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wind rushed past the golden boy as Shiloh ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He'd gotten quite the eyeful of Tobias' amazing body, somehow more amazing just after the shower. He'd left the uniform on Tobias' bed, laid out without any kinks, holding with him only his underwear, a pair of bright blue trunks. His mother had been travelling in Italy and had decided to send him the latest in men's underwear. It was almost disconcerting how nonchalant she was about it.

Under the hot water, Shiloh allowed his mind to wander. Unlike Tobias, he didn't feel guilty about what they'd done. He wanted to scream it from the top of the building! Being with Tobias was like every pleasure he could ever possibly experience all rolled into one, and he knew that there was something real between them. If God hadn't wanted them to be lovers, then why did he bring them together?

When Shiloh finally exited the shower, he was running the towel over his damp hair, the blonde strands seeming lighter in the dim lighting of the room. He had finally managed to control his blush, now looking as cool as ever with a relaxed, but semi-expressionless face. He cleared his throat, then walked over to the bed, picking up his own shirt from earlier and slipping it over his head, tugging the hem down over his torso. "So what d'ya want to watch?" he asked, gesturing to the television.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias blinked at the blur that rushed past him. He looked over his shoulder to the closed door, wondering if that really was Shiloh. Shrugging it off, he moved to his bed and tossed the towel on it. He spotted something it landed on that wasn't his bedsheets and pulled it off to see the uniform set out and ready to be worn. Tobias stared at it for a moment, then chuckled. What a cute neat freak.

By the time Shiloh was out of the bath Tobias was dressed in a pale red shirt with a faded logo on it and blue and white pajama pants. He sat at the foot of his bed, one leg pulled up and the other dangling off the side. His damp towel was around his shoulders, causing the shoulders of his shirt to darken with drops of water, and he drank a bottle of water while gazing at the TV. He looked over when he heard Shiloh and, after giving him a brief smile, looked back at the screen. "Nothing too interesting." he shrugged. He was in the middle of flipping through channels. Right now the screen showed a fuzzy image of puppets speaking in Spanish. Without looking away to hide his defeated look Tobias handed Shiloh the remote. "Here. Maybe you'll have better luck."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Shiloh accepted the remote, sitting on the floor with his legs crossed, so close to Tobias that, had he leaned back, his head would rest between his legs. Flipping through the channels, the blonde finally landed on an American cartoon rerun of Spongebob Squarepants, a show he'd always rather liked, although it certainly wasn't very mature. Still, though, who cared? After all they two had just shared, who cared if Toby knew that Shiloh liked cartoons?

After watching for a few minutes, the teen tilted his head up to look up at Tobias, staring at him for a second before he realized what he was thinking and quickly returned his eyes to the screen. "You know, I have a private dorm," he said suddenly. "No roommate, private faculties, and my nearest neighbor is three doors down." He shrugged. "Maybe you could, I dunno, come over sometime soon. We wouldn't have to be as quiet." He blushed, scratching his cheek with his index finger in an attempt to look cooler.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias stared at the cartoon that popped up. Oh, he remembered this. He watched it all the time as a kid. He stopped doing it a few years into his pre-teens and graduated to MTV shows, anything to be cooler. Part of him wanted to change the channel since he was nearly twenty-years-old, but part of him wanted to watch it for the nostalgia. Besides, it had some decently good parts that gave him an authentic chuckle here and there.
After a while Tobias heard Shiloh and looked down. "Oh yeah? That sounds nice. We could do that tomorrow after class, if you want." he offered with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"I feel I gotta warn you, though," he started, looking down and picking at the carpet. "It's not exactly the homiest location. I don't think I even have family pictures up." He tried not to look or sound too nervous, but he was certain that Tobias could hear his uncertainty. The dorm was barren of any real decoration, almost looking minimalist. Rather dreary, but Shiloh had never had time to decorate it. AP classes weren't going to attend themselves.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:11 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Don't worry about it." Tobias said while ruffling Shiloh's hair. "It's probably best that you don't have family pictures there. It'd be really awkward to have them watch us, you know?" he laughed. His room, unlike Shiloh's, was decorated. Technology aside, it had an old baseball jersey framed and hanging on his wall as well as other pictures of him with random people others would assume were his friends. There were little knick-knacks on his desk, a lot of cutsy things that were no doubt from past girlfriends. It had a homey touch to it, and it was just the way Tobias liked it. All that it was missing was a daily visit from Shiloh.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:23 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

His hand reached up to touch his mussed hair, smiling a little. However, he was still worried about the blandness of his bedroom. People always said that a person's private bedrooms showed who they really were. Tobias was clearly a warm person, but what did Shiloh's bedroom say about himself? That he was boring. Lovely.
Ignoring his inner ordeal, Shiloh leaned back against the bed, watching the television screen. After a minute of silence, he suddenly got excited. "Wait, I've got one decoration!" he said happily. "Rebecca dragged me to see Into the Woods a few weeks ago and pinned the playbill up on my wall. It's not much, but it's not nothing." He looked very proud of himself, smiling.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:45 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias was lifting his water bottle to his mouth when Shiloh suddenly spoke up, nearly making him spill it all over them. He looked down to see what the blonde was so excited about, laughing a little at his excitement over one poster. "I haven't seen that movie. Been meaning to, though. Maybe I can get the DVD and bring it over to your place. Oh hey, I know!" he said as an idea popped up in his head. "Why don't we go buy stuff for your dorm if you're that worried about it?" he suggested. "It could be a kind of date even."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:01 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

He blushed, eyes darting away again. "When I was young, my mother used to sit in our library and listen to musicals. Into the Woods was one of her favorites. I didn't get into it until I was older, but I do know the lyrics decently well." He quieted at the idea, then nodded energetically. "That sounds fun! You'll have to help me a lot, though. Rebecca says that I have the absolute worst taste in everything." He looked down to his shirt, picking at a stray thread. It was true. Most of his clothes were from his mother picking them up and sending them his way.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"That's fine. It'd be pretty cool seeing what kind of things you like." Tobias smiled. "How is Rebecca, anyway? I haven't talked to her in a while." he said before drinking his water again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:41 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Dunno. She started dating Todd and now I never get to talk to her," he said, shrugging before yawning. He hadn't realized how tired he was. Doing it with Tobias really took a lot out of him.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Huh. So that's who Todd's dating! I knew he was dating someone but he never told me who!" mused Toby. Wait til he'd see Todd again. He'd never let the poor guy live it down!
Hearing the yawn, Tobias stopped scratching his chin in thought and looked over at him. "Hey, if you're tired then go ahead and go sleep on the bed." he said while patting his mattress. "I don't blame you. It's pretty late. Maybe I'll join you in a little bit. You know, when my hair's drier."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff