Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Forever You & I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

He looked over to the mattress, then back up at Tobias. "Are you sure you don't mind?" he asked, already taking his phone out to set alarms to wake him at five so he could sneak out and back to his dorm. He didn't want to stay the whole night. It would make for an impossible explanation to a scary question.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Yeah, don't sweat it. I'll just sleep on top of you if I get tired, or the floor. Either way it doesn't matter." shrugged Tobias. Although he was already thinking of ways to excuse himself from classes in the morning. There was no way he'd get the energy for that crap, and he needed time to get a new mattress.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:40 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sleep on top of him? Shiloh blushed at the image in his mind. No matter what happened now, he really enjoyed the idea of cuddling just like a real couple. Oh! Where was all this coming from? He was never one to care for romance or cute things. It was strange to suddenly want to be cute. He just couldn't help himself.
Moving to the mattress, he lay himself down, back to the wall and arms bent in front of him, drawn close to his body. His shirt inched up and rested in the curve of his waist, pale skin reacting to the cool air by raising goosebumps. He yawned again, his shoulders hunching for a second before relaxing. He was silent, then spoke quietly. "I don't... want you to sleep on the floor," he said, almost whispering with his eyes closed.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias turned his head when he heard the faint voice. He stared at sleeping Shiloh for a moment before smiling lightly at him. Back at school that guy was regarded as charming and mysterious. Sure he was friendly with people, but he always had this strange distance with them. Who would have thought that this close and personal he was such a cutie? Maybe that's why he kept people away.
After watching another episode on the TV, Tobias decided that he had stayed up enough for the night. He clicked the TV off and turned the lights off. Fortunately Shiloh pressed himself up against the wall tight enough to give the brunette some room. He got on. It was a tight squeeze, of course, but one he was perfectly fine with. As he laid on his side, he folded one arm by the side of his head as a pillow and put the other around Shiloh's waist, pulling him close. "Good night, Shiloh." he whispered to the blonde as he closed his eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:23 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The next morning, Shiloh awoke to the beeping of his cell phone. He groaned quietly, reaching out blindly to turn off the alarm. Once it was quiet once more, he snuggled back up against Tobias and started to breathe steadily, only for the beeping to start up once again. Exhaling through his nose, Shiloh sat up and carried it over to look at the screen, running a hand down his face. "Sh-t, it's almost time for school." He sighed, shaking his head. He'd meant to wake up at 5 in order to sneak out, but it was 7:30 now! School started in thirty minutes, so almost everyone was awake and roaming the halls. He was just lucky that the door was locked so that no one could barge in. Speaking of, just then, a loud knock could be heard at the door.
Heart racing, Shiloh shimmied off of the bed and grabbed the spare uniform, grabbing up his clothes from the ground too. "F-ck," he hissed, diving for his shoes before rushing into the bathroom, locking the door behind him and keeping the light off. He struggling to quiet his breathing, swallowing hard. Hopefully the person at the door didn't want to come in.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias scrunched his nose when he heard the alarm and felt the movement. No matter what happened, he wouldn't wake up. He was having a dream involving both Shiloh and a steamy shower and didn't need to be interrupted from that.
Unfortunately, everyone wanted him to wake up. Shiloh practically hurdled over him while muttering swears, and someone persistently knocked at the door. With a heavy and audibly angry sigh, Tobias opened his eyes and rolled off his bed. He stretched and scratched his lower back before the knock interrupted him again. With the roll of his eyes he moved to the door and opened it. "What is it?" he muttered in a half asleep tone while leaning against the doorframe, one hand still lingering over the doorknob. It was clear by the look of his face that he wasn't happy about being woken up.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Shiloh gulped as he heard the door open, biting his lip as he strained to listen. "F-ck," he whispered once more as he realized that he'd left his cell phone out on the bed. Hopefully Tobias would notice before another alarm went off.

The door opened to reveal a uniformed, grinning teen, leaning on the wall and just an inch shorter than Tobias. "Hey, man!" he greeted, one fist shooting in to playfully hit the brunette's shoulder. "Come on, you aren't ready yet? Dude, the new Latin teacher's sweater seriously shows off her puppies, you promised we'd get there early today to give her an old-fashioned welcome. Why aren't you dressed?" He peeked inside, then his perverted grin returned. "Heeeeeey, have you got a girl in there? You stink of sweat and shame, Toby." Laughing, he tried to get another peek. "Come on out, sweetheart. Old Zack doesn't bite too hard, I promise ya!" he called, trying to see the pretty girl he expected to be in there.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

A hand landed on Zack's head and both get him out of the room and ruffled his hair. "Don't flatter yourself. Even if there was someone here I wouldn't let her see you. I'm not trying to turn her off." snickered Tobias. He then moved his hand to his own head and rubbed the back of it. "I'm not going to class today, man. I'm hungover as sh-t."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The blonde rolled his eyes, leaning on the sink. "Dumba-s." He'd never really liked Zack. Too loud, too blonde.

Zack scoffed, crossing his arms. "Please, how could you be hungover? You were barely at the party!" He said, rolling his eyes and pulling out his phone. "Even that jerk Dupree was there longer than you. Had Samantha all over him from the minute he walked in. You know, there's this rumor going around that he's secretly a f-g. I guess it would explain all the chicks flocking around him." Snickering, he opened another picture of the Latin teacher, showing Tobias. "You sure, man? Madame Guarda has the nicest a-s on campus." He waved the phone, as if trying to tempt his friend.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"That party was just Samantha and her friends' bad attempt at actually hooking up with anything. She can't even pick beer right." he said with the shake of his head. He looked at the picture on Zack's phone after it was waved at him long enough. It was true, that teacher was far too young and pretty to be committed to teaching only Latin, and she liked making her students know that. However, he still shook his head and gave Zack his phone back. "I'll just head in for make up work when I need it." he said with a wink. "I'll see you later, man. Now let me sleep." he said before closing the door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"You party pooper!" whined Zack through the door, thunking his head on it before patting it and pushing away. "Fine. I'll tell Father Faria that you were hurling chunks thanks to last night's dinner. Food poisoning sucks, man." Walking away, he kicked his foot out a little and stuck his hands into his pockets. He could've sworn someone else was there. He was usually right about these things. But why would Toby hide a girl from him? They were best buds. Best buds shared the dirty details!

Shiloh licked his lips, unlockign the door slowly before opening it a little. "Is he gone?" he whispered, still holding the uniform to his chest.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Yup. He wouldn't risk being late for Guarda's class unless he knew he'd get detention with her." answered Tobias as he looked over at Shiloh. "You didn't have to hide, you know. I would've told him that we were drinking here. He'd be butt hurt that I didn't invite him, but I'm sure you wouldn't want him joining that." he said with a smirk.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Zack's not my biggest fan. Besides, I wasn't properly dressed." Shiloh walked out of the bathroom, setting the clothes on Tobias' bed and trying to flatten out the occasional wrinkle. He hated it when his clothes weren't perfect. If he looked good in the uniform, he might as well wear it right. "Guarda? You mean the Latin teacher? I didn't know you guys were into women like her." He wasn't trying to sound jealous, but a tiny bit leaked out. He understood why teenage boys would lust after young, sexy blondes with giant boobs, more or less. It wasn't like he ever did, which was probably why he was acing her class.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah
Taking a break

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"What, you can't be serious, Shiloh." snorted Tobias. "Anyone with boobs gets most guys' attention here, even the big guys!" He paused then gave Shiloh a teasing smile. "Are you jealous?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"What? Pfft, no way!" he scoffed, taking off his black t-shirt, lifting up the white button-up shirt, then tugging it over his shoulders. He left it unbuttoned, reaching out for the pants. "Why the hell would I be jealous? I mean, she's a teacher. I don't care who she scores with." He probably would've been convincing, if he'd been able to actually look up while he said this.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces