Hey, So I figured since some people have already asked, I'd just put these here so anyone can have them more easily, if they'd like them. I've got a profile and posting format, anyone's free to use for themselves~

I can do sprites too, though there's certainly plenty of people for that that are very talented, hehe. I can add little accessories and stuff. Oh, and I can also recolor character pictures, like eyes and hair color. I can't always get it looking perfect, but it's something I can do if anyone wants it.

Note- I use Picmonkey to edit all my pictures (It's a website). I can help if anyone needs it. Also, if you double-click on any block of text, it will select the whole thing. Great for changing colors easily.

Sprites

As a side note, I'd prefer not to have people using the exact edits I've done for my own sprites, to keep them special. But if you'd like the same colors on a different pokemon, or something similar, I'm happy to oblige~

User ImageccUser ImageccUser ImageccUser ImageccUser ImageccUser ImageccUser ImageccUser Image

User ImageccUser Image

For the picture in this one, I used the
      Frames >> Simple Edge >> 1pt black opt white

Frames >> Dropped shadow

To make the profile pic, if you want it to look the same. Otherwise do as you wish

Example:

User Image
                                    » AREZU L. KATZ apples and ban

gender | female
                                        age | seventeen
                                        height | 5'5"
                                        weight | 114 lbs

sexuality | bisexual
                                        birthdate | april 14th
                                        hometown | crown city
                                        trainer class | trainer

» PERSONALITY apples and banooos

Arezu is, for the most part, friendly. She can be a bit blunt sometimes, and worries about people not liking her because of it. When interacting with new people she usually seems cool, a bit aloof and in control. She doesn't do it on purpose, but it's obvious that when she feels more comfortable she is much more energetic.

Forests, Exploring, Countrysides, Camping, Bubble Tea, Water, S'mores

dislikes
                                            Bugs, Sand, Haircuts, Being told what to do

fears
                                            Heights, Bats

» BACKGROUND apples and banooos

Crown City, a city where leaves and stone live together, connected by the water that flows throughout. As a child Arezu spent her time wandering the canal edges, creeping under bushes and climbing trees all over town. She didn't think she needed friends, and likely would have remained alone had she not come upon a little fox Pokemon, wounded and huddled inside a tree's hollow. This Zorua she named Hakuren. Haku's trickster nature certainly helped to open Arezu up to having a bit more fun with people and Pokemon, not just nature, while Arezu taught the fox patience and calm. When in public Hakuren disguises himself either as another Pokemon or, interestingly enough, as a female human. He has a male form that he prefers as well, however.

On her tenth birthday, while playing in the city's largest botanical garden well past her bedtime, Arezu heard a sound like bells whispering through the leaves. Creeping closer, Haku yipped in surprise a moment before Arezu beheld the clearing before her aglow. Haku bit at her ankles but she stepped forward and the light surrounded her. When next she could see she looked up, and the garden's glass ceiling was gone. Haku weaved nervously around her ankles, alarmed to find they were both in a wild forest, the city gone. In that ancient forest Arezu and Haku met the time travel fairy, Celebi. They climbed trees thousands of years young and ate berries extinct in their own time. They said goodbye to Celebi in the morning, but every year since then Arezu and Haku have returned to the garden on Arezu's birthday to meet their friend.

[imgleft][/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][color=YOURCOLOR2]» [/color] [u][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]WRITE HERE[/b] [/color][color=white]apples and ban[/color][/u][/size]
[list][list]
[size=11][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]gender[/b][/color] | WRITE HERE
[color=YOURCOLOR1][b]age[/b][/color] | WRITE HERE
[color=YOURCOLOR1][b]height[/b][/color] | WRITE HERE
[color=YOURCOLOR1][b]weight[/b][/color] | WRITE HERE[/size]
[size=11]
[color=YOURCOLOR1][b]sexuality[/b][/color] | WRITE HERE
[color=YOURCOLOR1][b]birthdate[/b][/color] | WRITE HERE
[color=YOURCOLOR1][b]hometown[/b][/color] | WRITE HERE
[color=YOURCOLOR1][b]trainer class[/b][/color] | WRITE HERE
[/size]
[/list][/list]
[size=20][color=YOURCOLOR2]» [/color] [u][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]PERSONALITY[/b] [/color][color=white]apples and banooos[/color][/u][/size][list][list]
[size=11]WRITE HERE
[/size]
[size=13][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]likes[/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list][color=YOURCOLOR2]➳[/color][size=11] WRITE HERE[/size][/list][/list]
[size=13][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]dislikes[/b][/color] [/size]
[list][list][color=YOURCOLOR2]➳[/color][size=11] WRITE HERE[/size][/list][/list]
[size=13][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]fears[/b][/color] [/size]
[/list][/list]
[size=20][color=YOURCOLOR2]» [/color] [u][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]BACKGROUND[/b] [/color][color=white]apples and banooos[/color][/u][/size]
[list][list]
[size=11]WRITE HERE

[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Posting Style

This style requires a lot of editing, finiding a pic for each of the pokemon in your party. The pokemon pics are around 50x50 I think, and if you want the names underneath I've got white text in between them that you can edit to help with the spacing. Feel fee to pick and choose what you want to use from this, if anything.

If you want to do Small-caps, this is a great generator.

Example

User Imagepewp

J U N ᴡᴇsᴘᴇʀ-ʟʏᴏɴ

pewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser Image
pewElendppewwldReshippedwlulVinppedwTlllulTonksewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewpew p

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
                                          xxxxEncounter xx || 13
                                          xxxxTrainer Battle 15 || 16
                                          xxxxLuxury Ball 2o || o2

"What, you starting a day care or something?"

Jun chuckled, running a hand over one of the eggs. "Well since I'm already babysitting one little kid..." He slipped his pack to the ground and pulled out some rope, rigging a couple slings. "Here." He tossed one to Takumi, then put the other one over his head and started putting the eggs in. He made sure to tighten it so they wouldn't fall out even if he began running.

"Do you need me to help?" He asked Takumi after he was done. He had to admit, the sight of Takumi with the eggs was rather interesting. Thinking of him as a mama was somehow amusing to no end, and it showed on Jun's face.

Pokemon

Exp:
                                          Elend | 18/o3
                                          Reshi | 16/1
                                          Vin | 29/o9
                                          Tonks | 18/o3
                                          Shiny Egg | 3o/o2
                                          Shiny Egg | 3o/o2

User Image
                                          Elend [♂]| Lv. 8
                                          Nature | careful | Ability | synchronize | Held item | none
                                          Attacks | Tackle (50) Sand Attack (op.acc.d) Tail Whip (op.def.d)

User Image
                                          Reshi [♂]| Lv. 11
                                          Nature | careful | Ability | keen eye | Held item | none
                                          Attacks | Metal Claw (50, 1/10 u.atk.u) Peck (35) Sand Attack (op.acc.d) Leer (op.def.d)

User Image
                                          Vin [♀]| Lv. 19 FP oo | o6
                                          Nature | careful | Ability | inner focus | Held item | none
                                          Attacks | Quick Attack (40, pr+1) Force Palm (60, 7/10 prlyz) Iron Tail (100, 7/10 op.def.d) Counter

User Image
                                          Tonks [♀]| Lv. o8
                                          Nature | bashful | Ability | torrent | Held item | none
                                          Attacks | Scratch (40) Leer (o.d.d) Water Gun (40) Rage (20, +10 if hit)

Bag

Pokeballs
                                          PokeBall ∞

Medicine
                                          Potion ∞ // Sweet Hearts 15

Berries
                                          Haban // Cheri // Cople // Roseli // Tomato // Lum 15

TMs/HMs
                                          Psychic // Stone Edge // Blizzard

Key Items
                                          Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o4 // King's Rock
                                          RageCandyBar // Balm Mushroom // Odd Incense // Heart Scale
                                          Moonstone
                                          PokeDex // Katana // White Hair-Tie

Badges

[imgleft]CHARACTER IMAGE[/imgleft][color=white]pewp[/color]

[size=20][color=YOURCOLOR1] NAME HERE [/color][/size][size=15][color=YOURCOLOR2]SMALL-CAPS NAME HERE[/color][/size]

[color=white]pew[/color][img]POKEMON IMAGE[/img][color=white]pew[/color][img]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab259/wolfyofthesky/Pokemon/Small Pics/96-skarmory_zpsedeynqbo.jpg[/img][color=white]pew[/color][img]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab259/wolfyofthesky/b888cf8e-0249-4e4f-ab69-6be0090a681c_zps6a8d3b1f.jpg[/img][color=white]pew[/color][img]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab259/wolfyofthesky/b888cf8e-0249-4e4f-ab69-6be0090a681c_zps6a8d3b1f.jpg[/img][color=white]pew[/color][img]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab259/wolfyofthesky/b888cf8e-0249-4e4f-ab69-6be0090a681c_zps6a8d3b1f.jpg[/img][color=white]pew[/color][img]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab259/wolfyofthesky/b888cf8e-0249-4e4f-ab69-6be0090a681c_zps6a8d3b1f.jpg[/img]
[color=white]pew[/color][u][color=FIRSTPOKEMONCOLOR]FIRST POKEMON NAME HERE[/color][color=white]ppewwld[/color][color=SECONDPOKEMONCOLOR]SECOND POKEMON NAME HERE, ETC[/color][color=white]ewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewdiepewpew[/color] [color=white]p[/color][color=darkgray]➳[/color][/u]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10]Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=YOURCOLOR1]Encounter[/color] xx || oo
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=YOURCOLOR1]Trainer Battle[/color] 15 || oo
[/size][size=11]
POST HERE

[/size][size=10][b][color=YOURCOLOR2]Pokemon[/color][/b][/size]
[spoiler]
[size=10]
[b]Exp:[/b]
NAME | 15/oo

[img]POKEMON SPRITE / IMAGE[/img]
[color=POKEMONCOLORHERE]NAME [♂ / ♀]| [b]Lv[/b].
[b]Nature [/b]| HERE | [b]Ability [/b]| HERE | [b]Held item [/b]| HERE
[b]Attacks [/b]| MOVE [b]★[/b] MOVE [b]★[/b] MOVE [/color]

[/size][/spoiler]
[color=YOURCOLOR2][b][size=10]Bag[/size][/b][/color]
[spoiler][size=10]

[b][color=YOURCOLOR1][/color]Pokeballs[/b]
PokeBall ∞

[b][color=YOURCOLOR1][/color]Medicine[/b]
Potion ∞

[b][color=YOURCOLOR1][/color]Berries[/b]

[b][color=YOURCOLOR1][/color]TMs/HMs[/b]

[b][color=YOURCOLOR1][/color]Key Items[/b]

[b][color=YOURCOLOR1][/color]Badges[/b]

[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]