Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
LIGHT EXTREMIST ARC / 5 UNIONS IDEAS & BRAINSTORM

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ericsowow
Crew

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:44 pm
ON TO A NEW CHAPTER..

The ideas for this arc were introduced months ago and need to be revived again. I give a salute to Souchi The 2nd & Fiendish Az. I thank you both for trying to bring this guild back to life and ultimately bringing me back into it. With that being said, we need something new, something brighter. We've got to see the bigger picture together. Only then we will prevail with all our ideas and make a brighter future for KH and RPing in this guild. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, don't be scared to drop down some ideas. I'm all ears!

This is Souchi's first idea on the arc and I personally fell in love with it when I first read it c: In quotes,

Souchi The 2nd
I was thinking more of a cooler idea than "destroying all", "harnessing Kingdom Hearts", or "Putting the worlds into chaos".

Those ideas are boring and overused. Let's spice things up; Light Extremists Arc

This revolves around certain Keyblade Masters/Wielders who want to completely ridicule the world of darkness. They call those who have the tiniest bit of darkness "unpure" and do not hesitate to "purify" them. In order of purifying them, one must kill them.

They build a empire (which conquers over a hundred worlds by now) that ranks their people of purity, the lowest pure always treated like animals and are targeted the most. Their line of militia known as The Republic, travel from world to world, conquering them in the name of purification. Instead of defending the worlds, they believe their purification could protect them. One day, they yearn for a day when darkness is vanquished and Kingdom Hearts once again let them bathe in the light for an eternity. They see Kingdom Hearts as the "God Of Purification" and wish to harness its power to destroy darkness completely. Now, they have crossed paths with the Keyblade Masters/Wielders that hail from Kingdom Key Academy, wishing that they form a alliance as order the by the High Priest (their leader) for their preposterous plan. If they don't agree, they'll have no choice but wage war.

The L.E.A is brilliant! Who wouldn't want a Kingdom Hearts arc such as this one? It's new, original, and could really show Kingdom Hearts from a different stand point. I'm all in for it but there's more! After reading about Souchi's idea, I decided to bring in the ideas of having the 5 Unions and foretellers included into the mixture. In quotes,

ericsowow
Regarding the Light Extremists Arc (LEA), we can also tie in ideas from Kingdom Hearts X (chi) and possibly introduce in The Foretellers and Daybreak Town! I've done research around the Foretellers and KHX and quote "Before leaving again, the Foreteller also warns the player of those who hoard the light for their own greed, seekers of darkness disguised as guardians of light." That little chunk of info could easily tie into the LEA. Maybe we could have seekers of darkness within the ranks of The Republic? Who knows? Anything is possible, especially in the kingdom hearts universe. And with bringing in the Foretellers, the Academy could study the ways of the 5 unions or have something like being taught in 5 different factions meaning that we could have the students choose which union they want to learn about and be apart of. Just an idea. (Anguis, Leopardos, Unicornis, Ursus & Vulpeus.) There is also talk of an unknown 6th foreteller but no new information has surfaced about him, i'm assuming it's Xehanort xD) But if you guys want to read through the information yourself and come up with new ideas i'll leave links below ~ And last but not least, knowing that there is a mysterious 6th Foreteller, we can introduce a new enemy. I'm up for any new ideas c: Goodness, all this talk of kingdom hearts never gets old! cool

-Foretellers
-Foretellers Keyblades
-Kingdom Hearts X
-Daybreak Town
-The five Unions
-Foretellers Script/Book of Prophecies

NOTE: When reading about the Foreteller's script notice how it says The creator gave his 6 followers new names and gave 5 of them the Tome of Prophecy. What ever happened to the last follower? Maybe he was too obsessed with Kingdom Hearts or possibly darkness? (*wink wink* Xehanort *wink wink*)

When I read through both ideas and combined them together with some thought, I could actually see this arc coming to life and bring a new spice to the table. But hang on, there's more! Souchi even used my idea and came up with something better. In quotes,

Souchi The 2nd
But.. a crazy idea popped into my head. Wouldn't it be interesting if the Five Unions WERE the schools. Y'know, training Keyblade Apprentices under each Union. Kingdom Key Academy would be a part of the Five Unions that help balance the worlds. The Foretellers will act as the Headmasters of those union schools. There will be a traitor amongst those five Foretellers. And this Traitor will form a new Organization XIII that could be comprised of somebody followers instead of Nobodies.

That could tie in with my Light Extremist Arc idea. In short summary, the Traitor's goal is wanting the absolute destruction of darkness entirely. It is considered an act of extremism, hence Light Extremism. There cannot be light without darkness, just as there cannot be darkness without light. There is gonna be a ending moral, when all this is over. Since this Traitor wants the absolute destruction of darkness, the new Organization XIII's goal will be targeting the Princesses of Heart since they are the key to the Door To Darkness, which Kingdom Hearts resides. They plan to cleanse Kingdom Hearts directly of all the darkness.

Before this transpires, there will be an issue throughout the worlds that all the Unions will respond to. This Traitor will create an artificial means to a new species behind everyone's back. The Malshines, the new enemy, will believe the natural heart has the potential to carry darkness and it is the natural heart that is what must be cleansed and reborn artificially so that one day all worlds will be cleansed of darkness. They are malevolent embodiments of Light.

Where I got the name from? Mal stands for Malevolent and shine stands for Light. So, evil Light?

And BOOOOM! There you have it,

- "Wouldn't it be interesting if the Five Unions WERE the schools. Y'know, training Keyblade Apprentices under each Union. Kingdom Key Academy would be a part of the Five Unions that help balance the worlds. The Foretellers will act as the Headmasters of those union schools. There will be a traitor amongst those five Foretellers. And this Traitor will form a new Organization XIII that could be comprised of somebody followers instead of Nobodies." This idea alone is a great way to restructure this Academy.

- But In my opinion, I'd like to see it as 3v2. Meaning that 2 of the unions will betray the Academy. That way it can be more balanced. I mean yeah, it'd be cool to have another type of Organization XIII but will they be powerful enough to handle 4 other unions while hunting for the 7 hearts/princesses of light?

- I also believe that this way there could be many possibilities of how this could end.

1) 1 of the headmasters on each side die because of the reckless choices. So in the end, the academy will have 2 unions and the L.E's will have 1 union. The headmaster's at the academy could form a treaty to bring all unions together again (3 in all) or have that 1 union remain separate. Idk if this really made sense so let me know if it didn't sweatdrop The amount of killed keyblade wielders will definitely show how reckless the "total destruction of light" will be like. You probably saw this coming but it almost sounds like a second keyblade war, OH NO!

2) And if the idea above gets approved or discussed about, we could have that last missing foreteller (the 6th foreteller) watch how everything plays out from the sidelines. He/she could be a possible threat to the Academy. Who knows, maybe even worse.

Please, jot down some ideas below. Let me know how you think this can play out or if there should be improvements. Basically just use your imagination c:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:53 pm
THE FORETELLERS

Each union will consist of
- Different banners/emblems
- Each headmaster will carry the keyblades passed down from the original foretellers
- Each union will be different from one another (obviously stupid eric lol sweatdrop )
- And just because the description for each foreteller state's that he/she is a boy or girl, your character doesn't have to fit that criteria. If you want to be headmaster of the Anguis union and you want to be a dude, go right for it! Vise versa.
- Different teachings from one another etc etc (with that being said, I haven't actually brainstormed how each union's teachings will be like so I'll have the headmaster's decide how they want to teach their apprentices and students.)

NOTE: I don't know if I'm allowed to do this yet, but when everything for the L.E.A & 5 unions gets accepted and confirmed, i feel like we should have auditions to be a headmaster through fair trial. More later to be announced~

Anguis
User Image
The Anguis Foreteller appears to be a young woman features a blue snake mask and a light blue cloak and tassels over a darker blue shirt, robe, and sash, all featuring gold embroidering.

Banner:
User Image

Keyblade:
User Image

Leopardos
User Image
The Leopardos Foreteller appears to be a young boy that features a white leopard mask with white ears pointing out from his hood and a tan yellow robe, shirt, and sash. His robe and embroidering are dark grey, and his tassels are a light blue.

Banner:
User Image

Keyblade:
User Image

Unicornis
User Image
The Unicornis Foreteller appears to be a young man that wears a white and gold unicorn mask along with a light blue robe, shirt, sash, and robe, while his tassels are purple and embroidering is golden in color. Unlike the other Foretellers, he also appears to be the only one to wear his emblem mask on top of his hood rather than underneath it, and features a blue mane that extends behind his head and is tied in a ponytail in the back.

Banner:
User Image

Keyblade:
User Image

Ursus
User Image
The Ursus Foreteller appears to be a broader young man with dark skin that features a dark grey bear mask with round ears on top of his hood with a tan cloak, golden tassels, and black embroidering. His shirt, sash, and robe are a light brown.

Banner:
User Image

Keyblade:
User Image

Vulpeus
User Image
The Vulpeus Foreteller appears to be a young girl wearing a white and blue fox mask with two pointed ears on top of her hood. She wears a pink cloak with light green tassels. Her shirt and sash are a dark grey while her robe is white robe, and her embroidering is golden yellow.

Banner:
User Image

Keyblade:
User Image

ericsowow
Crew

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:39 pm
ericsowow

wow I think you just spoiled kingdom hearts 3 and maybe 4 xD So like Harry Potter, will you have to take a test to see which class category you fall into?

And I like the idea. That way it can be like a homeroom teacher teaching the students about many things plus fighting with the keyblade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:55 pm
DJ GhostHouse
ericsowow

wow I think you just spoiled kingdom hearts 3 and maybe 4 xD So like Harry Potter, will you have to take a test to see which class category you fall into?

And I like the idea. That way it can be like a homeroom teacher teaching the students about many things plus fighting with the keyblade.

OHHHHH NOOO! gonk but hopefully I didn't ahaha. That's one of the things I haven't thought about yet. You see, there's so little information about the foretellers that I'm not sure how to "test" students on which class category they would fall into. I think whoever decides to be the 5 headmasters should decide on this matter~

Hell yeah dude! All this information is just slithers of the whole big picture and since there isn't much to base it off of, we, the roleplayers, are able to collaborate a brand new and different story.  

ericsowow
Crew

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:56 pm
sweatdrop i didn't know kingdom hearts had a browser game. I understand that this is basically a normal vs chaotic good scenario, it just might take me a while to get the finer details of it since i've only played the ps2 and ds kingdom hearts games.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:44 pm
kefkadragon
sweatdrop i didn't know kingdom hearts had a browser game. I understand that this is basically a normal vs chaotic good scenario, it just might take me a while to get the finer details of it since i've only played the ps2 and ds kingdom hearts games.

and that's okay! All you really need to know about is what's posted in this topic and if Souchi comes up with more ideas c: Oh, and definitely check out Birth by Sleep.  

ericsowow
Crew

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:07 pm
ericsowow
kefkadragon

and that's okay! All you really need to know about is what's posted in this topic and if Souchi comes up with more ideas c: Oh, and definitely check out Birth by Sleep.

I like this idea. It'll give me chance to use some new characters.
Why don't we also come up with weapons to rival(go against) the key blades?
Maybe the evil faction use something different or some corrupted version.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:13 am
Yokai Yakuza
ericsowow
kefkadragon

I like this idea. It'll give me chance to use some new characters.
Why don't we also come up with weapons to rival(go against) the key blades?
Maybe the evil faction use something different or some corrupted version.

I think any weapon can defeat a heartless as long as the heart is strong enough or something like that. (See any of the extra party members and the fights leading up to demyx (or maybe it was before the 1000 heartless battle, when you get to team up with tifa and co. For a bit) in kh2) with light extremists we really shouldn't have trouble justifying the use of non-key blades for these purposes.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games