Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
The Inbetween...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:48 am
Erin was, in fact in Kingdom Hearts... Fortunately, Kalen had taken the opportunity to remove his keyblade essence. With that, someone, somewhere was slowly tinkering.

Heart Resurrection.... 15% complete
Estimated time 358/2 days, 2 hrs., 45 min., 13 sec.

Ayami, who was put into a stasis of sleep, slowly also begins to repair herself, the damage pulling all of Enoch into her did was incredible and could have caused her to be in an unstable condition for months. Somehow, miracles were happening...

Nami and Ene sat inside their conjoined minds. They sat under a tree and talked to one another. Ene looked at the ground and twiddled her thumbs. "So, your brother is your twin?"
Nami nodded and smiled. "Yep. We were born on different days, him being born two hours before me. I call him big brother anyways."
Ene giggled. "Very sweet. My brother was, well... unusually off on his own all the time. He treated me well but- I just wish I didn't have to witness his and mother's death..."
Both of them looked up at the clouds. They sighed and spoke at the same time. "Erin..."

In a dream that happened across Misty one night:

Erin opened his eyes and sat up, rubbing them. "Wh-wot? Where'm I?"
Someone was sitting on the bed next to him. Surprisingly, it was the very room he had lived in at Twilight Town. He looked to see and was surprised to see his mother holding one of his hands. She smiled. Her hair was a light cyan, long and curly. Her eyes were a turquoise and her smile was incredibly sweet. Sweeter than it was when she was alive. "Mum..."
Yes, sweetheart. It's me." She replied.
"Then'm I dead?" He leaned forward.
His mother nodded and he started tearing up. "Nami, I... I'm sorry. I wish I could have protected you better. He covered his eyes.
Emalie also appeared. She looked exactly like his mother. "Erin, your sister is fine. Both of them, from your time and mine." What she said shocked him a bit.
"Y'mean, tha' girl actually is my blood?" He gave her a stupid look.
Both Emalie's crossed their arms. "Boy, are you really tha' thick! Of course she's your sister. We're th' same blood." His mom smacked him in the head.
The other Emalie, a sweet smile on her face grabbed his mom. "I am quite intense in your time, aren't I? Calm down, sweetheart. Your father, the thought of you dying is weighing heavily on his mind."
Erin looked down at his hands. "Mum, I know what I did wasn't right. I finally had a friend that wasn't Nami, someone who even loved me more than Nami. If only I had noticed before."
Both Emalie's became one person. She put a hand to his cheek. "Sweetheart, you are far from death. Now, what was it I wanted to tell you? Thassit! A dive to the heart will act as the key. It will cause a chain of events to transpire that even I overlooked. One thing will lead to another and dear Jaecen, he's at the heart of it."

The events of this dream showed themselves to Misty, although some parts may have been blurry or forgotten, this is what she dreamt.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:04 pm
"HEART STABLE . . . RESTORATION COMPLETE"

He opened his eyes and looked around. The first thing he saw was a mirror on the wall a few feet in front of him. Where was he? Who was he? He had questions but few answers. The only thing he knew was he was Erin. He looked at his blue eyes and brown hair. He had a feeling something about his appearance wasn't right. He also noticed that there was a scar right beside his eye.
Erin looked away from the mirror and down to what he was holding in his right hand. He frowned, not remembering picking up a weapon. The sword was key-like and he, somehow, knew it's name.
He didn't know why but something told him he had to go to a school.Erin was just hoping someone there knew who he was...

Kurona held onto the steering wheel and sighed as she looked to her brother, who was fast asleep in the passenger's seat. "Seriously, Jace." She muttered.

They had made it out past the last of the known worlds days ago. They even almost got sucked into a black hole, which Jaecen had somehow unknowingly made it disappear and reappear as a black onyx ring. It had a strange magic to it.

Arriving at Jaecen's master's, Kurona was shocked to find that his master was only fifteen, or appeared to be fifteen.... He handed them the book and also bestowed upon Jaecen a black stone button placed in a belt, Keyblade warrior armour...
They went on their way and soon made it back to the Academy...  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games