Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
~Plotting with Micail~ OPEN AND READY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:52 am
Cheekiebirdiee

Thank you! That sounds like a plan to me, I’d be down for him eventually meeting them all. But yes one at a time, Lute first it is!! : )

Awesome! let me know if you want to start the RP or me. I wont be off till 9 tonight so I might not be able to start it till then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:24 am
Izumi Tenshi

Awesome! let me know if you want to start the RP or me. I wont be off till 9 tonight so I might not be able to start it till then. 3nodding

Would you mind starting please, later is fine for me since I’m still at work too! I can’t wait! smile smile  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:40 am
Cheekiebirdiee

Would you mind starting please, later is fine for me since I’m still at work too! I can’t wait! smile smile

I can totally do that! 3nodding is there any particular place lute hangs out? Do you want to do RP at school or outside of school? Like they meet out on the street or in a store or at a cafe or something? Sorry I know I’m asking all kinds of questions xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:35 pm
Izumi Tenshi

No problem!

Lute hangs out in the library if she is at school, otherwise in random corners reading or doing homework. Not going to lie I favor outside of school, so if you are asking. : )

Cafe works or maybe ice cream shop? She is all about sweets and eating so anything with food would draw her for sure.  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:12 am
Cheekiebirdiee
Izumi Tenshi

No problem!

Lute hangs out in the library if she is at school, otherwise in random corners reading or doing homework. Not going to lie I favor outside of school, so if you are asking. : )

Cafe works or maybe ice cream shop? She is all about sweets and eating so anything with food would draw her for sure.

Here you go! Who is This?
Would you like me to quote you when I post so that you know when its your turn?
If you don't mind, I would like you quote me because sometimes my notices don't work xd  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff