Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
Hileinna's Dorm Room(female's dormitory) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hileinna's dorm room, made to appear medieval...somewhat. Supposed to make her feel at home, however, she still misses her own actual room.

Current Roommates: None
Other rooms: Small kitchen, bathroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Eventually, Hileinna had reached her room with Ayami and Ixyam, staring at the door number. She nodded, "Yes, here we are." she reached into her overcoat and took out a key in which she unlocked the door with it. She opened it and headed inside first, "Before going further in, leave your footwear on the side please." she said, pointing to where it says, "Please remove shoes first. Thank you." on a sign on the wall. She began to take off her iron boots.

[ooc: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:33 am

_____________| Ixyam & Ayami

17 | Male & Female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayai lookd at the sign, trying to read it but it wasn't easy at all. Hileinna told them what the sign said which made Ayami sighed. They both took off their shoes before walking further into the room. Ixyam looked around. "Quite renaissance, if I do say so."
Ayami raised an eyebrow at him. Ixyam shrugged and smirked. "Don't look at me like that."

(OOC: )
Quote:
Revi-sama
Quote:

*Drools*
"Hah! Wow..."

"S-shut up..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

"Yes. I requested them to make my room this way, so I won't feel too homesick." she said as she was still taking off her boots. Eventually, she finally got them off, placing them against the wall and followed them. "Well, please, make yourselves at home." she said, then laughed a little to herself, "I've always wanted to say that." She then walked into the kitchen, going over to a cabinet and grabbing a book from it, placing it on the counter. She opened it and began to turn its pages.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:44 pm

17 | Male & Female

She stood up and asked Hileinna. "Would you mind if I helped?"
"I didn't know you could cook, Ayami." Ixyam sad, surprised.
Ayami glared at him before returning her attention to Hileinna.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Quote:

I want to help...
"Wait, you can cook?"

"S-shut up..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:22 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Ayami, and down at the ground as she thought about it. She smiled and looked back at Ayami, "Very well, some assistance would be most needed." She then looked back at her book, turning it to a certain section of it. It had numerous recipes, specifically on things that are good to eat for lunch, "Since it is near the time for lunch, lets make something that's...well, good for lunch." She looked at Ayami, "Since you are my guest, I want you to choose what we should cook." she said, stepping aside from the book for Ayami to look.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:37 am

17 | Male & Female

Ayami skimmed through the pages until she found something. She pointed at it and spoke. "That looks good."
Ixyam crossed his arms and looked around the room again.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Quote:

I want to help...
"Wait, you can cook?"

"S-shut up..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:10 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at the picture Ayami pointed at, "Ah, the Västerbottensost Pie. Good choice, this shan't be too difficult to make." she then walked over to the fridge, taking out the ingredients needed. She set them on the counter, and then began looking through the cabinets for the tools that they need. She then placed them on the counter as well, "Phew...all right," she looked at Ayami, "I'm assuming you have not made this before, so please use the book to help you."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:45 am

17 | Male & Female

Ayami nodded and started reading the instruction. Ixyam wasn't too impressed. Reading from a book was something anyone could do, especially for cooking. She finished reading the recipe and started doing as it said. "Okay. I will begin."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Quote:

I want to help...
"Wait, you can cook?"

"S-shut up..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:09 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded and walked over to the oven, putting it on pre-head. She then looked at Ayami, "This is an optional choice, but do you want to put pasta inside the Västerbottensost Pie?" She stood up and walked back over to the counter and began to put in the measured amount of flour and butter into a bowl.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:06 am

17 | Male & Female

She thought about it for a second. "No. There should not be any change with or without it."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Quote:

I want to help...
"Wait, you can cook?"

"S-shut up..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:52 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded as she mixed the ingredients together in a bowl. She looked at Ixyam, who seemed like he had nothing to do, "Ixyam, you may look around...or watch t.v. if you wish. I do not mind."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:26 pm
Whoops~! (^~^, )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:39 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna tilted her head, confused when Ixyam spoke of some game called Pokedemon. She's never heard of such a game before, "I-I see, well it's convenient of you to keep that on you I suppose." She then got back to mixing the ingredients, though it was nearly finished. She looked at Ayami, "Ayami, did you finish mixing the other ingredients yet?"

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:25 am
Hileinna Nhameni

"Ah, thank you, because of your help, we spared a lot of time." she praised Ayami for the assistance. She then put the ingredients together in one bowl and mixed them, walking over to the oven. She opened the oven and put on some oven mitts before taking out a pan she had put in earlier. It was the outer crust of the pie. She then poured in the mixture into the crust, and put the pan back inside the oven. She looked at the clock, "All right, now we wait..." she took off the oven mitts, exhaling as she walked back to the counter.

[ooc: You accidentally edited instead I see. sweatdrop That's fine, it happens. smile ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Dorm Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out