Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
Hileinna's Dorm Room(female's dormitory) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:45 pm
[ooc: 3nodding ]
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia smirked at Hileinna before sipping from her cup and looking at Ayami and Ixyam, "You two just met Hileinna today correct? You'll have to forgive her for that remark, it seems that she's lacking in...hmm, how do you put it..." She thought to herself a bit, before snapping her finger, "Ah yes, friendship. She is lacking in friendship."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:20 am

_____________| Ixyam & Ayami

17 | Male & Female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayami sighed a bit, relaxing a little. Ixyam shrugged. "No harm, no foul."
Ixyam rubbed the back of his head, which was still quite sore. "Ouch, dammit...." He winced.

(OOC: )
Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"Quite scary..."
"Just a normal day..."

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

She looked at Ixyam and nodded when he seemed to not mind, though to her it was a bit troublesome. She couldn't help but feel bothered that she still had a few problems with socializing. She seemed to be in a gloom now as she stared down at her laps.

[ooc: ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:22 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Noticing that Hileinna's gone silent, she decided to change the subject. She sipped from her cup before speaking, "So, Ixyam, according to what Ayami said, it's rather easy to get to where Ms. Tsuyoi is, correct?" She placed her cup on the table and put her hands on her lap, "Does that mean I could get there through normal means of transportation such as, oh I don't know..." she then extended her wings a bit, "Flying there?"

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:06 pm

17 | Male & Female

"Fly there? Yeah, you could but the barrier won't let anyone through, unless your in a certain family. And Tsuyoi..." He held up his hand and pointed at his ring finger. "She counts. Anyways, the only way for a student to get in is through the classrooms and they have to be either Tsuyoi's or Light-sensei's student."
Ayami's head swam. She was confused.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"...."
"That's real funny. Flying there!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Ixyam as he explained why it's more complicated to reach Tsuyoi than it sounds. She cupped her chin and nodded, "I see...it's a good thing we're her students then. Though, I don't understand why they need a barrier...do they have many...dangerous creatures there?" she was somewhat interested if there were.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 am

17 | Male & Female

He shrugged and laughed lightly. "Look, I don't know. Hell, what I do know is that the house tends to attract baddies. Something other than heartless and Nobody. It ain't a normal place. Trust me when I say whoever goes there should exercise extreme caution...""
Ayami swallowed hard. "Oh.... D-do we have to go there...?"

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"...."
"That's real funny. Flying there!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:14 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia giggled when Ayami seemed to be in discomfort from Ixyam's explanation of the place. "My my, you just made this place sound a much more interesting Ixyam." she crossed her legs and sipped from her cup again, "Well, you shouldn't worry about our safety, me and Hileinna are able to do more than enough to keep ourselves unharmed."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:48 pm

17 | Male & Female

Ixyam shrugged. "Alright, let's go now, then. It's early enough that everyone should be awake."
Ayami blinked. "W-what? Iiya! Dame, dame!" She waved both hands.
"Chicken..." Ixyam teased. "Just for that, I should rile up one of the secrets in the house."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"Do we have to go?"
"I warned you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:55 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded in agreement with Ixyam, "Very well, I'm ready when you all are." She was confused when Ixyam spoke of riling up a secret of some house, but she decided to keep quiet about it. Maybe she would find out herself.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia had just finished off her grape juice. She covered her mouth and burped lightly, "Excuse me. I suppose it seems I am ready as well." She got up from her seat and grabbed her cup, bringing it to the sink. She just washed it with water however, and left it in the sink.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:22 pm

17 | Male & Female

Ixyam covered himself in darkness and let it disperse, leaving his black and green coat in it's place. He smirked and stood up out of his chair. "Let's head out, then."
Ayami stayed seated. She didn't want anything to do with it.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"Do we have to go?"
"I warned you."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:53 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna also stood from her seat, but noticed that Ayami stayed in hers. She thought that maybe this had something to do with what Ixyam said earlier, about there being dangerous creatures. "Ayami, if it makes you feel any better, I'll make sure to keep any dangerous creatures from reaching you." she then looked at Ixyam and Namia, "And I'm sure everyone else will too."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia walked back to them and looked at Hileinna who spoke of protecting Ayami from any dangerous creatures they may face. "Hm? Oh yes, most certainly. Can't have anything bad happening to our good friend Ayami." She then leaned in towards Ixyam to whisper to him, "It's your fault for scaring her so please take responsibility." She then walked past him and towards the door, waiting for the others at the door.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:26 pm

17 | Male & Female

"Responsibility? If she don't go anywhere, I don't."
He grabbed Ayami's wrist and tugged her out of the chair. "Ixyam! What are you doing?!"
"Relax. You'll be fine. As long as Light-sensei's around, we can't be harmed, maimed, or mutilated." Ixyam said cheerfully.
"You are just making things worse..." Ayami sighed and gave in. She walked along with him and he let go of her wrist.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"..."
"Ahahaha!"

Dorm Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers