Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Babel
*~::The Tower of Babel - Main Thread::~* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image

~::The Tower of Babel - Tower of the Black Messiah::~

Though it is not present by day, during the Dark Hour it is impossible to miss the monolith rising through the sky itself not far from the location of the Junes Building where the ruins of Tartarus still linger during that hidden time of night. It is a tower with golden arches and a singular rise, dark walls pitch black, and a gate that is always open to those who wish to test themselves inside of this den of shadows. Demons often come to dwell on the lower levels here, even quarreling on occasion with the shadows, making this tower into a den of evil of all sorts, a constant struggle to endure the hardships of both battle and the rigors of the Dark Hour itself. It reaches higher than any sensor can possibly fathom, and though it is the haven of the Black Messiahs, even they have no explored the entirety of the tower to this day. Still, they call it home, and somewhere on the upper levels their leader, The Shadow of Soji Seta, reigns and continues his expedition higher into the upper levels in search of the heavens and the gods the Tower was meant to reach.

It is a place where summoners, persona-users, devils, and all supernatural sorts of beings can go and train if they are able to endure the Dark Hour. However, there are secrets on the upper levels which cannot be accessed by just anyone. Only with the proper [Key] can you access the highest levels of the Tower of Babel, but reaching those levels anyway seems an impossibility. Though the floors do not shift, the opposition is much more persistent and diverse.

Here is the Tower of the Black Messiah. Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

Quote:
By entering here, players may access and test themselves against shadows and demons of various types and increasing difficulty all the way up to, but not including [Floor 333 - The Champion's Walk]. To enter that level is not yet possible for any player who is not a Member of the Black Messiahs. Other known special floors include [Floor 666 - The Heretic's Throne], [Floor 888 - the Serpent of Lore], and [Floor ??? - The Shadow Forge].

You may travel from Floor-to-Floor via staircases and teleportation lifts which you may activate every 20 floors.

NOTE: It may occur on certain nights that characters are lost within Babel and can be found on different floors of the Tower. While most floors on the Tower will look similar, in these instances the level will take on the appearance of the trapped soul's Shadow World. These characters must be rescued within a certain time period, otherwise they will be consumed by the shadows. Lists of known 'Shadow World' levels can be found below...

Quote:
Known Shadow Worlds Within Babel
Floor - Shadow World

2nd - Twisted Konishi Liquor Store
6th - Yukiko's Castle
10th - Steamy Bathhouse
22nd - Marukyu Striptease
70th - Shrine to Love
90th - Pervert's Domain
101st - Final Destination
130th - Abnormal Laboratory
150th - Macabre Study Hall
168th - The Daimyou's Garden
204th - Lakeside Colosseum
240th - Ruined Rampart
256th - Mausoleum of Eternity
262nd - Trashed Chapel
330th - Empty Music Room

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image

Rena Redeyan

A light humming could be heard as the girl pranced about the abnormal laboratory, orange, frayed hair walking through the blood. So many machines, so many beakers...vials, and test tubes....
So many little things around the area....And, the girl held a twisted kind of smile.
"It's just like science class.." she called, lightly running her fingers along her sides. "Though, sadly...Rena doesn't have any subjects to dissect..or play with."
Akaito should be around there, somewhere...And they were going to work on messing with..a few things.
Just..where was he at...?

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:02 pm
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image
"Did someone happen to scream for me?"

As he had noticed that there was a visitor of his floor, an associate of sorts, Akaito appeared from the shadows that the area naturally provided for him. "Greetings, Ms. Rena. Would there happen to be something that I could help you with?" Akaito had said with a half smile on his face and the upper half of a human torso and head being dragged along in one hand. He was highly curious as of what would bring anyone around to his department. But for as much as he didn't talk to other members, he could at least talk to her long enough for her to possibly leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:24 am
User Image

Rena Redeyan

A soft giggle escaped Rena's mouth, as Akaito came to greet her. A friend was with him, it looked like...Even if they looked..Tired.
"Oh, Rena came by to play Science with Akaito!" she called, giggling. "Rena wanted to experiment, and dissect, and otherwise perform acts on various objects and such, to be graded on!"
A firm, if unhinged smile...As she looked over.
"Looks like you have lots of toys to play with down here." she called, with a giggle. "And Rena wants to experiment with them all!"
Her eyes didn't betray any hidden meaning..And no part of her seemed bothered by the...unscrupulous Laboratory. After last night's episode...She was just right back to normal it seemed...

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:03 pm
Ѧҡдɪϯѻ Ϻӫɗѻҡʊ
User Image
"Did someone happen to scream for me?"

With her statement about wishing to experiment with him and 'play science', all Akaito could do was laugh. So they all saw his machinations as mere playing around, huh? Well, as of his current stature, he could admire that she was interesting in doing similar experiments that he did on a natural day-by-day basis, but he was quite irritated by the fact that she shrugged it off as just playing. "But of course. I was just in the middle of an experiment when you arrived." Akaito mentioned as he pulled up his current test subject that he held in his hand. The majority of the distinct gender describers were already cut off of the body, but what was left did show that the body was definitely effeminate at the least. But what does a gender matter to a body destined for greater purposes? "I was planning on seeing if I could use the human stomach in tangent with a shadow's essence and have a shadow that can create gastric acid on it's own. But to have a durable body to easily hold it, I should probably use a cranium that has no lasting fractures- Ah! I think it would be easier if I showed you what I have done before I go further." Akaito said as he lead the other Messiah through the hallways of shelving that the floor provided for him to a seeming dining hall of surgical tables, each one having a different body, stripped of their identity and having their stomach laid out beside them, probably twelve in total. Though one table was devoid of a body, it's owner was probably tagging a ride along with the mad scientist. "This one is still fresh, so I didn't get to getting the stomach out yet. Let's start off there."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:12 pm
[Floor ???]

User Image

Yui Takahashi

Cold, almost hateful air filled Yui's lungs as she let out a groan and sat up. The area around her... what WAS this place? The walls were a strange, dark greenish color, and the entire area was pulsing in a way rather reminiscent of the strange hour that appeared every night.

The girl coughed a few times, then flinched and looked up as a shadowed figure appeared in the air in front of her.

Yesss... you'll do nicely. A raspy voice filled the air as Yui scrambled backwards and pressed up against a wall. Oh, relax. If I wanted to hurt you, you'd already be hurt. Listen to me, girl. Haven't you ever thought that this world is... in trouble?

"What... what do you mean?" Yui asked. The hooded figure snarled and darted forward.

What do I mean? I mean people showing up on television, and many of them being found DEAD. I mean a fog covering the town, chilling the hearts. I mean a full-scale military lockdown in a tiny town practically nobody has ever heard of. Lights and noises you don't dare to investigate. Now answer me - do you think that's a problem?

Yui took a slow, deep breath... then nodded. "Yes. I do." she said.

The shadowy figure drew back, apparently satisfied. Good. Now, let me tell you what's happened. It began to speak, then, covering things. The rise of Babel, localized but brutal wars, events at shrines and hilltops, the M-1 Grand Prix...

To put it simply, a LOT of stuff had happened in Inaba.

"...You're not lying about it, are you. About any of it." Yui said softly.

No. Now consider this, Yui Takahashi: Nobody else thinks it was worth telling you that these things were going on. You have come close to DYING more times than you realize, but STILL nobody bothers to inform you. They don't tell your parents. They don't tell the police. Heck, even the Government rarely knows what's going on, and you've seen how bad their reactions are! Even children are in danger - young children, at that, and nobody tells their parents and guardians to take them somewhere safer.

And the so-called heroes who "resolve" these incidents, Yui Takahashi? They are a band of teenagers with a lot of power and no adult supervision. I guarantee that their parents have no idea what they're really up to. Indeed, even many of their friends don't know what they're up to.

The figure gestured, and a series of images appeared on the wall.

Let me tell you about the heroes protecting the world, Yui. The ones who aren't giving you information that's relevant to your life, who didn't come find you in the Dark Hour.

This one is Rednal Ak'Thias.

"...I know him. He's in my class." Yui whispered, her mouth suddenly as dry as the desert.

I know. What you didn't know until now is that this boy is INSANE. I mean this in the clinical sense, of course. He talks to a voice in his head and has delusions that he's living in a harem. Except I happen to have information on his life, and the girls he's attracted to? One of them is a girl with multiple personality disorder and a penchant for stabbing other people just on the BELIEF they're a threat to her romance - she's also on the team of heroes, by the way. Another doesn't even SPEAK, despite being fully capable of doing so, and they're not the only ones he says he's in love with. They are just as messed up as he is, and he likes to believe that he can "make the hard decisions" when others don't. Me? I think he just wants attention.

Faustus Necromonium. You want a twin nutjob, then here you go. Relationship troubles, gender identity issues, and I suspect more than a bit of self-loathing. He can barely keep any of his life together, and his friends will defend him to the death to ensure his ability to stay with them and fight.

Zeo Kirijo. Believe it or not, he's a cyborg... who is obsessed with girls. And make no mistakes here - HE IS AN IDIOT. Powerful, yes - he hits like a freight train, but women are the only thing that's really on his mind. HE is someone trusted more than you, someone trusted with the fate of the world itself. He can't organize a party, much less make a single responsible choice.

Nix Gallen. Now get this - her BROTHER is the devoted servant of the disassociated dark part of their team's LEADER. He can't even get his own self under control, but they worship the ground he walks on. She has family issues galore, trust me on that one. She was in an orphanage for quite awhile, so she's horrible at social skills and still has difficulties interacting with others.

Minori Koroko. Oh! Would you look at that, HER brother turned to darkness as well! Now, Min's basically just a girly girl, see. The gentle type, likes to support others... but she's not independent, and she's not exactly the kind of person who you can really trust with something as important as the world. She is AVERAGE, and I'd say she helps the group more out of a sense of friendship than anything else. And when your team is saving the world for fun, well, you're missing the important things.

Misha Mori. She is a pervert. She is a SERIOUS pervert. She makes adult doujinshis despite being underage, and given the chance, she will try to steal your panties. I am not kidding or exaggerating here.

Yui, these are the so-called heroes of the world. THESE are the people who are hiding life-or-death information from responsible adults... and from you. They would lie to your face if you asked them about any of this.

And if you try to tell any normal person about this? They will ignore you, or they will laugh at you, or they will try to hush you up because you're NOT part of their conspiracy to hide things. Just by trying to help people make decisions on their own, they will do everything they can to stop you. So... no. No, I don't think they're heroes, and I don't think they're worth supporting.

"So... what do you recommend?" Yui asked.

Nobody will recognize you or listen to you as long as you're a nobody, Yui. You will be overlooked, forgotten, irrelevant... even if what you're doing is literally the most important thing in the world. If you want anyone to pay attention, you need to have Power. REAL power, Yui, the kind that people have to pay attention to whether they like it or not. And I... I can give it to you.

"...Why?"

Because despite everything, I like this world and I want it to stay around. Our enemies... not so much. So if you want to make a real difference in the world, Yui, to make people pay attention and take control of their own destinies... then accept the shadows within you, acknowledge them, and become strong.

Open the door, Yui, and nothing will ever be the same again.

With a slow, trembling hand, Yui reached out... and pushed the door open.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:45 pm
[9/16 - Early Morning - Floor ???]

User Image

Yui Takahashi

The halls in front of Yui were wide and mostly open, though just as clearly they'd never been constructed by human hands. A bit more relevantly, though...

"What are those things!?" she squeaked out. The air behind her pulsed slightly, and the shadowy voice began speaking once more.

They are Shadows, the true selves. But these ones are... weak. All humans have Shadows within them, but most people instinctively reject their true selves. It's just like what you've seen in town, Yui Takahashi, when they look away from the world and pretend that nothing is wrong. Shadows are not to be feared, though.

They are to be conquered.

One of the Shadows - little more than a puddle of goo - had noticed Yui and started moving her way.

It is time for you to prove your worth and your commitment, but I have no doubt that you'll pass. Just do exactly as I say, and release the powers within you.

Yui listened carefully, her eyes growing wider and wider - but finally, the puddle of Shadows got close to her, reaching out to grasp her leg with its ice-cold fingers. Before it could touch her, though, a black wing with hooked feathers appeared and stabbed through it, whipping the Shadow through the air and splattering it against the wall. The rest of the figure appeared a moment later, hovering in the air.

I am a Shadow, the true self. I desire power... enough power to make the whole world listen and pay attention. We are one and the same.

"...Yes." Yui whispered. Her Shadow smiled slightly, then shot directly into Yui's body. As it did so, her hair turned pale, her eyes turned gold, and a single white wing came out of her back.

Congratulations, Yui. You have accepted the truth. Now allow me to... educate... you.

Right now, you are the newest Messenger. You are far from your full potential, and to reach the heights you dream of, you must first understand all that you are capable of. Never underestimate the power of your own hands and feet, or the weapons you wield - but the true source of your strength is within you. These are magic spells and powers that can help you in different ways.

First, the spell Tarukaja. This allows you to make someone - yourself or another - more powerful, and better able to crush your enemies. It is not a bad technique to open a battle with, especially when you are training here.

Supporting it among your weakest powers is a form of invigoration. Over time, this will restore your magical energies, allowing you to cast your spells more frequently. Balance your expense of power with what you gain and you'll never need to fear running out.

You have also been gifted with two passive powers - one reduces the damage you take from humans, the other increases the damage you'll deal to them. Neither matters against common shadows, but you will be a surprisingly dangerous foe for anyone otherwise on your level.

Now for your next three talents. One increases the power of your physical blows - don't be afraid to simply punch Shadows, for your strikes won't be bad. The next hit absorbs their energy and returns it to you - the harder you attack, the more health you'll regain. Again, find the right balance in foes to attack... and you will always have energy to spare. The last allows you to temporarily stop others from using certain powers, though its activation is difficult.

Finally, you can take a moment to collect your energy, then unleash it all in an explosive attack. Do not underestimate its value.

Your unique ability is that wing. It can attack foes in two different ways, and a limited number of the enhancements to your physical blows can be applied to it. I recommend your Power Charge and Drain Hit effects. It is currently your strongest attack - use it at the beginning of a fight to eliminate one of your foes, and as a finisher against tougher opponents.

Slowly, Yui nodded. "I understand." she said, smiling a little more widely than before. "There's nothing to fear from the Shadows here, is there?"

Only the weak need fear them. You are one of us now... and may do as you wish. Now, begin using your powers. A verbal lesson is but the first step - you must truly master them before you can change the world.

"Right." Yui clenched her fist and walked forward. A Shadow that looked like a floating lantern of some kind shot through the air towards her, and she clenched her hand into a fist before punching out as it arrived. The Shadow detonated, vanishing into the air, and Yui staggered slightly. "That... that wasn't so bad."

Fifty-seven more Shadows turned to look at her.

"...Oh."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"Pathetic.." a voice called out, as Yui felled her first shadow, a swarm of them facing her down. Her powers were freshly awakened, and though she had faced one..there were many more.
"If you're going to stand against the shadows...You must know yourself just what they're capable of....Of what you will be, someday."
Two figured suddenly flanked Yui's position. One that shone brilliantly...And one that loomed with an ominous darkness. Two opposing sides? Or...
"And, if you're to be worthy of our name...Of the Black Messengers..." The figure called, brandishing a blade. "You must prove that you are more than these pitiful beings. More than feeble shadows.

The other figure loomed over her, a faceless visage studying her up and down. Even if the regular, garden variety shadows were enough to trouble one....
Even someone as new as her could tell that these beings were something..Different. Something more than just a standard shadow. The question is, what would she do?

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:10 pm

User Image

Yui Takahashi

Yui turned to regard the two figures, and there was a curious glint in her gold-tinted eyes as she regarded them. "..." The wing on her back shot out, impaling one of the shadows that had been advancing towards her and feeding a little more energy into her body. She WAS weak... but she was growing rapidly, too, as she began figuring out her powers and what they were good for. These two definitely weren't garden-variety shadows, that was for sure, and her heart was more than a little bit wary at the moment.

She was also a bit afraid, but didn't want to show that. Fear was human... and so was the desire to overcome it. "Well, I'm in the middle of figuring that out. So if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to that."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:20 pm
The glowing figure sighed, and shook his head as the girl tried to brush them off, attacking the shadows with her form.
"I don't think you understand the situation." he called, as the Dark figure loomed over her.....
Tendrils snaking around her...and lifting several of the shadows above her head, tearing them apart and letting the goopy substance pool to her feet.
"We Are your allies. We're here, because we came to the same conclusion you have."
The taller figure lashed out at several Shadows, it's expression as blank as always.
"And, as your Allies, we're here to make sure you're up to what you're trying to accomplish. Our enemies can't be broken with feeble words, and such a fledgling power."
The blade in the figure's hand impaled a figure, tearing the same goopy substance out of it's stomach.
"As you are...you'd be swallowed up by the very powers you're trying to control. But, with the proper...nurturing and...care. You could grow to be quite the force."

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:26 pm

User Image

Yui Takahashi

Hmm... maybe she could make use of them. "Well, then, what is it you suggest I do?" Yui inquired calmly. If they weren't the leaders of the group, she had no intention of allowing them to dictate things to her and act like they were in charge of her... but she was willing to accept suggestions and consider them on their own merits before making a decision about what to do. Mindless obedience was pointless, just as reflexive obstinacy was. All she needed to do right now was focus on power... acquiring it, testing it, and understanding it. You had to master yourself before you could master others.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:33 pm
The silver haired figure rolled his eyes as the girl asked what he suggested she do. He held his arms up...and then a Blast of energy suddenly slammed through a group of shadows...a Navas Nebula.'
"Harness your power. Control it." he snapped. "Your enemies will give you no quarter...and if you plan to survive, these shadows won't either."

The tall figure moved wordlessly, lashing through the shadows, and sending out waves of darkness...as dark tendrils gripped, and cannibalized one of them.
"Your power is derived from this kind of being. So, you must obtain perfect control over it...Or it will devour you."

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:44 pm

User Image

Yui Takahashi

"...And what, specifically, is it you suggest?" the girl asked after a moment of thoughtful consideration. "I'm already working at gaining control and understanding these powers. Right now, you're just telling me to do what I'm already doing, and I'm not sure how that's supposed to help." The more specific someone could be when giving advice, the more helpful it was - "don't think, feel" usually only worked in movies.  
Necromonium generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:11 pm
As Yui would go to question them yet again, the blade being brandished would suddenly be placed at her throat...it's edge run along her neck.
"Simple. Focus, instead of chatter. Otherwise, you'll die."
She'd have to keep on her toes, she'd have to learn to fight ALL kinds of foes..And she'd have to be able to react to these kinds of situations.
One of the tendrils suddenly snaked around her shoulder, a devil's touch grazing her...Attempting to instill some fear. Though they weren't attacking her. They were just...
Motivating her. She'd need to draw in More emotion...more energy, if she was going to be of any use to them. And if that meant having to rough her up a bit? So be it.

Quote:
Devil's touch. [1/4 odds of fear, one target] [Ailment boost] (Yui)

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
Miyata Ito, the Second Coming
"...The death of tradition was the birth of industry..."

It was no sooner than the Fear had nearly taken hold of the girl than violet and black roses began to spring out of the floor of the Tower, little speckles of shadow-colored dust twinkling as it lifted into the air around them and dispersed into nothing. And new flowers sprung up with each step, a well-dressed foot slowly rocking forward and bringing with it an equally well-dressed young man. His eyes flashed golden as his hand shimmered with a color similar to the flowers the rise beneath his feet, and as he casually waved the hand in the direction of the girl her rising tension would disperse and return her to a stable, if slightly-adrenaline filled state of mind. His pale skin reflected the dim lights that lined the corridors of the Tower of Hubris, and his dark hair drank it in like an onyx curtain (save for the highlighted, colorful tufts that painted the tips here and there). His gait was fine, as that of a person who had been familiar with the high society, but that he was here at all spoke to the fact that he had also walked in darkness. But his expression was almost gentle and kind, if a tad exasperated. This was a face that most of the Messengers had seen before, but whose name and exact rank within the organization had yet to be spoken by their true Master, Hetero. He was one who had been tasked to wait, wait for the right time to move, wait for the right time to attack, wait for the right time to reveal just who he was and what his purpose was among the Black Messengers. All that was known was that this one, like some who had come before on either side of the Shadow War, was not to be taken lightly. And his time had finally come...

"No, no, no...Yui, you're looking at this equation all wrong. If you want to become more in-tune with the powers that you've embraced, then you change how you view the world around you. For example..." his tone wasn't mocking or patronizing, despite the words he spoke...it was kind, leading so that he could guide her with this lesson. He placed a hand on her shoulder and extended his hand towards the crowd of shadows that surrounded them and implied with his body language that she should follow his gaze to them as they slowly crawled forward...menacing, like they had before, "We are the Black Messengers...the Will of the Shadows, you see? Simply destroying them won't allow you to become stronger. They are us. They obey us." His hand closed slowly, and as he clenched his fist the menacing of the shadows ceased entirely...all of the black lumps that remained paused where they stood and grew docile, as if awaiting a command. He smiled for a moment and then released her shoulder, glancing in her direction before speaking in his deep and comforting voice. "Walk together with us, and this world will lose its ability to frighten you. You will understand the true nature of the Black Messengers in this world..."

His fist suddenly loosened, and his fingers snapped! Before them, the front line of shadows erupted into a pillar of flames and dispersed into aether of the air around them.

"We are the enlightened, tasked with the reeducation of the foolhardy who cannot see as we do. We...are in control of our own destinies."

His eyes flashed in that moment...something satisfying...something dangerous and handsome and terrifyingly calm. But in an instant it was gone, his lithe body twisting and walking slowly down the corridor on the far side of the room from whence he had come, hand raising over his shoulder casually as he called back to the group that gathered.

"No more hesitation. Hesitation reflects fear. And if you're afraid, they'll know," the mysterious Messenger offered one last tidbit of advice as he moved on...his pit-stop on the way towards wherever he was heading over. What Yui did with his advice was up to her, but his way of viewing this world...this Tower...these shadows...perhaps it was enough to help her unlock a bit of her potential for the Messengers? For their lord's sake, he certainly hoped so. Only time would tell.

Babel

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff