Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2015 Do it For Her: Multi-week Contest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. DO IT FOR HER - MULTI-WEEK CONTEST .

. Crystal Cutie Mark Summerwing Flutter ♀ Apearl .
Note: Apearl's eye and face make-up is considered an Accessory, not a marking.

What they don't know is your real advantage - when you live for someone you're prepared to die.

Apearl wants to get the perfect Christmas present for her liege and heart, Rose Jem, and she's willing to die for it. Apearl! That's totally unnecessary!
Christmas comes every year! Oh well, there's no talking her out of it - she's gonna need your help to stay alive...and if the present pleases Rose enough, she'll consent to bow to you too!

There are FOUR rounds in this contest, each except the first put up on a Tuesday. There is technically only a final deadline at the end of the month, and so anyone may join in at any
point of time prior to the deadline, but you are urged to do each round as it comes up (and edit your entries as desired) rather than leave it till the end because Christmas.
Each of the rounds may ask for different sorts of entry, ranging from luck-rolls to RP to artwork if you fancy, and possibly more. While skill and effort do play a part in judging,
by far the most important aspect is the creativity and cohesion of concept and character of the Phony. So jump right in...

. Contest Instructions .
♥ We will be accepting entries until 11.59pm PST on 30th December 2015 - you may join the contest and revise your entry posts any time before the deadline.
You will only be eligible if you have caught up with and posted answers for all trials by the deadline, and will otherwise be disqualified.
♥ Your first post is your MASTERPOST - you MUST link your posts for each round into it, or we won't know you have done them and will DISQUALIFY you for not finishing!
♥ At the end of the period, we will judge the entries and pick a winner!
- Judging will take some time, so please be patient.
♥ Winner will be announced in-thread and quoted.

FINAL ROUND: AND YOU WOULD DO IT AGAIN
Staring anxiously at the spoils of work, Apearl heaves a fretful sigh,
"This is it! But...what if she doesn't like it? What if it just...isn't enough?"
You stare in bewilderment as she breaks into a spontaneous musical sequence.
That's quite an accomplished song at the drop of a hat...wait...that's it!

HELP APEARL WRITE A SONG TO SING TO ROSE WHEN SHE PRESENTS THE GIFT!
What could get Apearl's feelings for Rose across better than in a song?! Help Apearl write a short and simple song that conveys what she wants to say to Rose when she presents the gift to her - in no more than two verses and a chorus (you may repeat the chorus with some variation if you'd like). The song should be addressed to/directed at Rose, and can be about anything that is relevant to the situation, whether Pearl's feelings, the present, how you acquired the treasures, all of the above, etc. Remember that is should be SHORT and SIMPLE, like something that fits into a Saturday morning cartoon or some such...it does not have to rhyme, and the most important factors are the concept of the song and what it expresses.

Your Song: Post this code into a new post - this is the post you will link to in your original entry post under the Round 4 field!
[b][i]And then you do it for her, that's how you know you can win –[/i][/b]

[insert your entry here. REMEMBER TO LINK THIS POST IN YOUR ORIGINAL ENTRY POST.]

Round 3: Balance is the Key
"We can't just give a mess like this to Rose," Apearl frets, examining the spoils the two of you have acquired,
"We have to pick the best and put them together! Maybe if we put this one here...use some ribbon..."

MAKE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ROSE WITH THE HELP OF YOUR TREASURES!
Ideally, you should draw it, or craft it and take a photo! If you really can't or don't want to, you may write a song, a poem or an elaborate description that allows us to visualise your offering.
You may use NO LESS THAN 3 AND NO MORE THAN 10 ITEMS to create this present (or holistic presentation of the treasures): at least 3 of these items MUST be treasures you have acquired (or representations of them, if you are crafting - if you acquired less than three treasures, make a note and use all of them), and the remainder can only be decorative (i.e. items that are not on the same level as treasures), such as ribbons, or tinsel, or wrapping paper, or pinecones etc. Multiple units of the same thing count as '1 item', but multiple units of similar things count as different items (e.g. 10 red ribbons count as '1 item', three red and two green ribbons count as '2 items').

Your Present: Post this code into a new post - this is the post you will link to in your original entry post under the Round 4 field!

[b][i]Everything you have, everything you are, you've got to give –[/i][/b]

[insert your entry here. REMEMBER TO LINK THIS POST IN YOUR ORIGINAL ENTRY POST.]

Round 2: Right Foot Left Foot
"Well, alright!" Apearl says brightly, seeming more comfortable now that you have introduced yourself.
"I want only the best for Rose, so we'll have to hunt down the most fearsome foes for the best of treasure!"
"Hunt down? Treasure? Fearsome foes?!" but she is already out the gate, so you have to follow her.

Decide on 10 TREASURES you two will adventure for. What treasures they are are entirely up to you - you can go for jewels and feathers and pets and whatnot, but you can also go for things like the last box of Girl Scout Thin Mints in your pantry.
Just...be aware that whatever you choose will come back into play later, perhaps visually, if you manage to acquire them.
Your success and failure will be decided by your dice rolls as outlined below, and require a BRIEF RP between you and Apearl in your Treasure Masterpost!

EXAMPLE:
1. The Beating Ruby Heart of the Hydra: SUCCESS
"Leap off the rock cluster on the left and get those three heads, I'll take care of the six on the right!" she shouts as you rush the beast.
I don't know how we manage it, but we manage it, and she triumphantly holds the ruby heart aloft after the massacre is done.
2. That Cute Christmas Dress you Saw in Cosmo: FAILURE
It's time for a non-lethal break. I push her into the mall and, despite her initial confusion, she's onboard with my plan when she sees how cute the dress is. Unfortunately, our plan is scuppered.
"Oh dear," she says glumly as we look through the rack, "I suppose humans don't make many clothes in size Giant Mare."
"No, they don't," you grimly concur.

Treasure Masterpost: Post this code into a new post - this is the post you will link to in your original entry post under the Round 2 field!
[b]1. [insert a Treasure of your choice here]: [url=link to post where you rolled]SUCCESS/FAILURE[/url] [success or failure as determined by your dice roll - delete as applicable][/b]
[Insert a brief RP line or two about how the two of you succeeded or failed at acquiring the treasure - length and elaboration (or lack thereof) up to you, but ideally SOME of the RP should show Apearl's character]
COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE TILL YOU REACH 10 ITEMS IN THIS POST. REMEMBER TO LINK TO THIS POST IN YOUR ORIGINAL ENTRY POST.

Acquiring Treasure: Post this code into a new diceroll post for each of the 10 treasures you attempt - these are the posts you will link to in your Treasure Masterpost!
ROLL A
D20 WITH EACH POST! IF YOU ROLL 1-10 YOU FAIL AT ACQUIRING THE TREASURE, 11-20 YOU SUCCEED.

[b]#. [insert treasure of your choice here]: SUCCESS/FAILURE [success or failure as determined by your dice roll - delete as applicable after rolling][/b]
POST THE ABOVE FOR EACH OF THE 10 TREASURES

Round 1: Character Concept and Gemsona*

Apearl stares at you with some confusion and suspicion, but she's not averse to your help if it'll ensure the perfect present for Rose.
"Oh my, well, thank you," she says with a nervous sort of smile, "...what sort of gem are you?"
Quick! To the costume department! If she thinks you're a gem, by gum, you're gonna be a Gem.

*What is a Gemsona and why do all the bodies in the Gemsona Doll-maker appear female?!
In the context of the show that this event is...uh...not based on... >_>;; ...a Gemsona is a fan character that is a Gem - aliens that are gemstones with a solid humanoid holographic form.
Although Gems technically have no gender, all Gems who have appeared in the show to date (except for the human-hybrid and thus special case main character)
appear female and use she/her pronouns - hence their appearances in the Doll-maker.
As this is obviously a socio-political choice for the show, we would also urge all entries to use Gemsonas that use she/her pronouns.

[b]Name:[/b] [ What you would name her ]
[b]Brief Character Bio:[/b] [ Personality and role for Apearl ]
[b]Reply:[/b] [ Give her an IC reply introducing yourself as your Gemsona - your reply must include what gem you are and a picture of "yourself" as made from this Gemsona doll-maker: http://www.dolldivine.com/gemsona-maker.php To get the picture, finish up your doll in the doll-maker, save the image with the in-game link to your computer, and upload it on a free image host such as imgur or your own hosting service. Post the picture in your entry post as an image under spoiler cut - do not link to it. ]

[b]Round 2:[/b] [link to your Round 2 entry post when applicable]
[b]Round 3:[/b] [link to your Round 3 entry post when applicable]
[b]Round 4:[/b] [link to your Round 4 entry post when applicable]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:47 am

. Entrants .
purplerosesbeauty - Page 1 Post 3
Kitty Sprightt - Page 1 Post 4
Magician Arcana - Page 1 Post 4
Chrystali - Page 1 Post 5
ChezaRain - Page 1 Post 6
Scaramouche Fandango- Page 1 Post 7
LOLLI qAq- Page 1 Post 8
zippedsiren - Page 1 Post 9
Luafien - Page 1 Post 10
Yushika - Page 1 Post 11
Alanna the Pirate Queen - Page 1 Post 12
Astraea Pandora - Page 1 Post 13
Tristam Lockhart - Page 1 Post 14
Ruriska - Page 2 Post 1
Biblioburro - Page 2 Post 2
cursedandwandering - Page 2 Post 14
Atmadja - Page 11 Post 3

Stats last updated: 31 Dec 2015

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:03 am
Name: Pearlescent (goes by Pearl)
Brief Character Bio: Pearl was designed to be the perfect companion, loyal and beautiful and entertaining (as a wonderful singer and dancer). And she is! But, as beautiful and elegant as she is, Pearl longs for a life of doing more, being ambitious, and finding a greater purpose in life beyond her job as an entertainer. Pearl's a bit neurotic, wishing everything to be just so, and is rather insecure about the idea of failing her prescribed duties, so she often is found prancing and dancing about Phonyland. She's enamored and in love with Rose, and as long as she can stay by her side, she'll be happy!
Reply: "Why, I'm Alex. Alexandrite! Surely you're familiar? And I'd be absolutely delighted to help you find the perfect gift for a loved one. After all, I'm looking for something for my special girl too." The purple "gem" winks at her and laughs. She was still a sucker for romance, even now.

Round 2: Right Foot, Left Foot
Round 4: And your would do it again  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:09 am
Name: Pearly Knight
Brief Character Bio: Pearl likes her life to be organized, predictable, and peaceful... not to mention full of Rose. When the order in her world is upset, she gets upset! This also affects the way she interacts with other people - when they act in a way she doesn't anticipate, she has no idea what to do. This makes meeting new people especially difficult. While she isn't always able to keep up with her feisty companions, she's definitely not to be taken lightly, either! Her purpose, of course, is to be rose's sworn knight and defender - although she'll also champion any worthy cause (that doesn't conflict with her schedule).
Reply: I'm Sphalerite! I'm pretty large, definitely built for combat... but I'm super scared of accidentally hurting other gems, so I'm really gentle when I'm not... pounding someone's face in, haha. And, honestly, I'm not super hot on the fighting thing, either - I wish Homeworld would let me try diplomacy more often! I'd much rather make friends.

Round 2: [link to your Round 2 entry post when applicable]
Round 3: [link to your Round 3 entry post when applicable]
Round 4: [link to your Round 4 entry post when applicable]  

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:33 am
Name: Pearl Foil
Brief Character Bio: Pearl is a dedicated sort, who enjoys order and logical thought over all else. While deeply loyal, and a beautiful phony, she is also deeply flawed with horrible self-esteem, possessiveness, and a pervasive attitude that her life is only good if she can spend it protecting her Rose. As a fighter she is elegant and nimble, and her fighting is akin to dancing.
Reply: "Only the best gem," I replied with a smile, "They call me Crazy Lace Agate. Lace works in most cases." Pearl seemed kind, albeit nervous. Helping her would be a delight.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:23 pm
Name: Charm (her cutiemark makes me think of charms that we used to get on bracelets and necklaces and stuff way back when)
Brief Character Bio: She was built to be an entertainer, a pretty bauble to earn smiles and tend to the whims of others: the ballerina in the music box. This one, however, was built with a small defect (on purpose, of course) to have a sense of self. She calls herself Pearl - only her One can call her by her true name - because she believes she is a rarity, a natural, wild pearl in a sea of cultivation. Pearl is passionate, an emotional responder when it comes to her family, otherwise possessing an avid taste to sample 'what else' is out there in the world - with her One's blessing, of course. She's a sweet and eager to learn (languages, hobbies -- she's a fluttering encyclopedia of knowledge and skill), but Prowl help you if you so much as breathe on a perfect hair in a perfect curl on the head of her perfect One, she will show you the tenacity of a Phony whose existence is for One and One only.
Reply: "I'm Moldavite!" the unusual female responds, laughing easily. "You want something out of this world? I'm your gem!"

User Image

Round 4: And you would do it again  

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:36 pm
Name: Abalone Pearl
Brief Character Bio: Pearl puts her heart into everything she does, knowing nothing good can come from giving just 80 or even 90% of yourself to your purpose. She motherly and kind to a point, but know when to put her foot down to protect someone from their own interest [or so she believes].
Reply: She chuckled, sweeping her hair off to one side, "It's Sillimanite, and don't go forgetting it, eh?" She added with a teasing wink.
User Image

Round 2: [Round 2]
Round 3: [Round 3]
Round 4: [Round 4]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:43 pm
Name: Pearl of Wisdom
Brief Character Bio: The perfect follower, Pearl is loyal to a fault. She's a master tactician and she'd be an excellent leader, if she just let herself. As it is, her bravery is so mixed up with reckless self-abandon that it's hard to tell where Pearl ends and where her cause begins. She is fastidious and dedicated, and occasionally inflexible; but despite her insecurities and her sheer stubbornness, Pearl is deeply kind and cares so much for her friends. She loves wholeheartedly and gives of herself entirely and genuinely; everything Pearl feels is deeply, deeply real.
Reply: "Me? I'm Calcite!" she said with a toothy grin. "I'm not the flashiest gem, but I've got a lot of backbone- oh, sorry. I was about to go off on an organic matrix pun chain. It's- have you ever seen inside one of those things? I was messing around with Radium the other day and- oh, but I am getting sidetracked! You were looking for help. With a present. It's a human holiday coming up, right? I'd love to help, so long as you don't mind me taking notes. Copious notes. Organic traditions are so fascinating- I'm sure your ladyfriend will be just tickled to death that you're doing this for her! Come on, what are we waiting for? Perhaps we could try... it's called a mall, I think?"
User Image

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:50 pm
Name: Do or Die
Brief Character Bio: Stronger than she appears; more fragile than she lets on. She wasn't necessarily built for combat, but she can and will do anything to protect those that are important to her. She has a habit of pushing herself too far, though. She can tend to cause more emotional harm to her friends and family by making them worry than any physical harm that could come to them.
Reply: "Oh, hello." I say it with a small smile. "I'm Spectrolite. A lot of other gems tell me I was born to shine, a performer of sorts, but ..." My cheeks turn dark with embarrassment. "It's really scary in the spotlight, y'know? I'll always try my best, though!"
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:21 pm
Name: Iridescent Pearl
Brief Character Bio: Iridescent Pearl likes things to be just so, and everything has to be perfect! A real go-getter, toss herself into a project head first and stay up for hours toiling away at it to making sure it’s up to her incredibly high (maybe even impossible standards). Things needs to be lovely, neatly lined up, and symmetrical.. perfectly symmetrical. Zealous in her pursuits, Iridescent Pearl is passionate and dedicated when it comes to her loved ones. This makes her a little foolhardy, as her drive to do the best and be the best for those around her, can cause her to go over the top with potentially negative effects. She can be very possessive.

A fountain of knowledge, Iridescent Pearl may be on the fragile side, but she uses her wits and grace as best she can, and particularly enjoys helping others develop and grow.

While a perfectionist, and excelling in building up other phonies, Iridescent Pearl lacks confidence in herself. By herself or in unfamiliar terms, she’s anxious and nervous, sometimes going on about facts and poetry just to avoid an awkward silence. She needs the support of others to really feel at home and herself, sticking to what she knows. This makes her makes her wary of new people and jealous of them if her nearest and dearest are spending more time away from her. If only she could get past her own insecurities, and realize how smart and strong she is on her own. Get her drunk enough and she does a mean karaoke though.

Reply: *speedily looking at a smart phone, but looks up to answer* I'm Alabaster, a no-nonsense, execuitve business gem. I might look hard, but I have a soft spot for a go-getter like you. I'll cut to the chase, come with me, together we'll get the best gift that dear Rose Jem could want. I've got all sorts of connections to get just the right thing, but also... maybe this human device," I said as I shook the smartphone, "can help us track it down, I've heard all sorts of humans find their presents on this... internet thing? "

User Image

Round 2: HERE
Round 3: HERE
Round 4: HERE  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 pm
Name: Pearl en Pointe
Brief Character Bio:
Being a flutter does not beget weakness, just as impressive size does not betget strength. Pearl is nothing if not dedicated, not in effort to deny her dainty nature, but to prove that a petite physique can meld with the ferocity of a warrior. (And, perhaps, to prove to somephony special that she is useful and brave and would do anything for her.) Her nature is contradictory: self-sacrifice is crutch she uses to support herself emotionally. Being useful and wanted makes her happy, not because it is her purpose to be useful, but that she has made herself to be useful. It's all circular reasoning, being selfish by trying to take care of others, which is inherently a selfless act, but can be when done to measure her own self-worth. (Being selfish at all is a hard thing for her to learn, though she has some excellent friends trying to teach her.) However, usefulness follows orderliness, and a desire to be orderly implies a certain amount of bossiness, or thinly-veiled annoyance in the case of somephonies, for those who like to disrupt the order. The order is there for a reason, a good reason, like being able to find things when looking for them, so that one doesn't end up leaving a burrito to rot in one's room for years. Despite this attention to fastidious detail, Pearl ultimately is a very loving and caring phony, even to those who prefer chaos. You could say she was made to do so. (GET IT BECAUSE SHE WAS MADE IN CANON BUT ALSO IN PHONYLAND I think I'm hilarious sorry.) Ballet is elegant and beautiful, but the dancer's grace comes at a cost. (Image from Shanti's Blog) Pearl has long ago (generated memories) accepted any cost against herself.
Reply:
This was a very odd day from Luafien. The body paint had been an accident. Mostly an accident. An 'accident' from 'playing in TACO's trailer' with 'a light to moderate amount of alcohol'. It can only be defined as accidental, because to assume otherwise was detrimental to her pride. Or something. The day would only continue to become odd when a rather panicked flutter approached with a very odd question. Gem?

"Maaaaah- Moonstone!" Perfect cover, A+. Hopefully the elegant mare will be far too focused on her current plight to notice the awkward shifting of the very much not gem. If only Starlight was here, her starclad butt would be effortlessly convincing. But there is no Starlight, only the deep space void of Luafien's terror- and the fact she could only see out of one eye at the moment. TACO's trailer was swiftly-reraided for props, a vaguely gem-looking contact slapped in one eye after spirit glue entirely failed to keep a plastic gem secured onto her person.

"You look lovely, no need to concentrate on me," and her horrible skin-paint job to blueish, "But you're looking for a present? Oh I can help you with that, no problem, present-getting is kind of my thing." Luafien had no idea that this pretty mare had a very different idea on how gift-collecting should happen.

User Image

Round 2: Lessons in Pain
Round 3: Merry Giftmas
Round 4: I Will Stay  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:15 pm
Name: Graceful Pearl [Goes by Pearl]
Brief Character Bio: Pearl is organized. She plans her day throughly, often losing her ability to focus and comprehend when that plan is ruined. She worries, constantly, and perhaps this is why she plans ahead 24/7. She's terrified of the world falling apart, or, worse, her falling apart. Pearl puts too much stress on herself, often taking all responsibility for everything and blaming herself when things don't work out. She also has a habit of taking over things, especially when she's worried. She's quick to tell others the "right" way to do things, only lately embarrassed by her actions. As a result she can be called "naggy", but she just worries. She wants the best for everyone. She loves deeply, to the point she can become vaguely obsessive with her need to prove her love. She will make you as happy as possible. And if she can't? She's failed. She's worthless. She believes she's destroyed everything and throw herself into depression.

Pearl can be rigid at times. She has strict plans and works hard. She forgets hot to relax constantly. However, she is easily touched and flattered if someone steps in and offers to let her have a break. She tries her best to have a fun time when offered and while, at times, she can completely miss jokes or often come off too motherly she still can sit back and have a good life – she just needs help getting there.

Pearl is a dancer. She loves dancing and has trained hard to master it. Sometimes, she'll drop everything she is doing and spontaneously start dancing. She moves with a fluid grace that often gives the impression she's hovering, though in actuality she isn't. She's eager to teach others the art of dancing and will gladly drop everything she is doing to give a lesson!

Reply: "Oh? Me?" The green gem flushes a brighter green, nervously running her hands through her hair. "I'm Hiddenite. I'm not that useful for fighting; I tend to panic before.... but I'm good at def- oh. Sorry. You probably don't want to know about that. It's a habit, sorry! You needed a present, right? For your friend? I need a present for one of mine, too. Why don't we head this way and begin looking?" The pink-eyed gem smiled, nodding gently towards the nearby stores as her smile widened. Hopefully this would be fun!

User Image

Round 2: [Right Foot, Left Foot]
Round 3: [Balance is the Key]
Round 4: [And You Would Do it Again]  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:52 pm
Name: Pearl of My Eye
Brief Character Bio: Pearl of My Eye, or Pearl, is a loving soul. She sees beauty in others, even if they cannot see it in themselves. However, she has very low self confidence. For someone who can find perfection in all other phonies, she has never really been able to see it in herself. Regardless, she lives a happy life, owning a second-hand & antique shop, where she collects old items and refurbishes them to bring out their inner shine.

Reply: "Why hello there! My name is Tigerseye. It's a pleasure to meet you, my dear. I hear you are looking for a present? Now now, no need to panic! We'll find something perfect, I'm sure. Just tell me a little about this lucky lady, and we'll be able to come to a wonderfully logical solution to this giftly-dilemma. After all, two heads and six hands are better than... well... you get the gist!"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:07 am
Name: Iridescence
Brief Character Bio: Neurotic and organized would be the first two words anyphony would use to describe Iridescence. She likes things just so, almost to a worrying degree. A perfect place for everything, everything in it's place is motto she says whenever she's cleaning up after guests. Though this rigid organization can drive some phony up a wall, it's quite handy. Despite being seen as overly uptight and aloof, she is a really kind phony who is quick to help even though it sometimes seems like she's doing more nagging than anything else. It all comes from a place of worrying and wanting the best for her friends and loved ones. If there was ever someone you could count on in your corner through anything, it'd be her.
Reply: Oh! I'm sorry, my name is Astaeaolite but call me Astra for short. I'm pretty new here as far as Gems go, but I wield a mean rapier and always up for an adventure! Why don't we go together on this quest for the best gift ever?

User Image

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:12 pm
Name: Pearly Knight
Brief Character Bio: Well-rounded in the knowledge department, she has a natural but strict teacher, specially in the way of weapons. Her dainty figure is misleading in a fight, but it's unfortunately too easy to get under her skin and shatter her low self-esteem. When she is nervous or anxious, her neuritic side comes out more strongly in needing to keep things tidy, and hopefully, symmetrical.

Reply: Oh, where are my manners! My name is Heliotrope! I am quiet the treasure hunter, so if you are looking for something special, I am your gem!
User Image

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items