Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Miscellaneous Literature
:: Kaileer and Hakanai :: (Not Hakakai, bugger off!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:45 pm
While I waited for his response, I leaned back into the springs again and sighed softly. Since he asked about scent, was he trying to hint at something? I don't know. Maybe I should ask him, I don't want to smell awful towards him after all. My pale jewels caught when Kaileer had glanced his way towards me as I tiled my head in curiosity. I assumed it was my turn so I turned slightly to read what he wrote. No talents? Then his world really did revolve around his job. Sleeping. I cracked a small smile as I can understand that. If I was given the chance, I would sleep the days away. He asked the same question as I started to think about it, then started to write after I already formed a new thin layer of ice.

'I like sleeping too. Maybe we can become sleeping buddies? Take random naps whenever? I also love swimming when I can.' Now I had to think of a question. What did I want to ask? I had so many questions but they were all so serious. Was now the right time to ask? No. Just a bit longer. I already assumed about his favorite weather since he seemed to have a distaste for the cold. Hmm. How about something else? 'What's your favorite animal?'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:07 pm
After 'talking' for a bit, I was definitely much more at-ease than before. Or, at least, I was less defensive. I'd almost forgotten for a moment she was mostly unclothed and I was completely naked. I leaned back again while I waited for her to finish, closing my eyes for a moment and focusing on the sounds of the water again.

I must have had a good sense of time, because when I sat up, it was just as she backed off for me to read her message. She liked napping as much as I did apparently. I was perfectly fine with that. Once the weather warmed up, we could both partake in my favorite activity of finding a high place where no one could find me and napping there. It wasn't shirking responsibilities, just putting them on hold... until someone could actually figure out where I'd gone. Unfortunately, the ANBU were always watching, and always seemed to track me down without any issue. Probably the worst part of my position.

Except, you know, the ever present threat of death.

What was my favorite animal? I thought that had been obvious by this point. I liked cats, of pretty much any variety. We had a cat while I was growing up, sort of. Black fur with a single white sock on its front left leg. We didn't really own it, but it hung around and got rid of mice. I couldn't say I treated it well, but I respected it and it respected me. It would often join me on those before mentioned naps on the roof of the house. I wished I could actually tell Hakanai the stories. If we had a notebook, I would, but the ice and the awkwardness of writing on it made it hard to give any sort of long response. So I gave her the simple answer. "I like cats, same as you." Or I assumed at least, given she was a tamer with a massive leopard as a companion.

Right, next question. "If you could visit anywhere, where would you go?" Maybe it would be somewhere I could help her see one day.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:44 pm
When he moved away, I made my way towards the sheet of ice and saw that he liked cats, same as me. I smiled gently and then frowned when I saw the question. Where did I always want to go? While my lips remained a downward curve, I had no idea how to answer it. I never thought about travelling. I was content here. This would take some time to answer. I sighed softly and decided to go ahead and make a brief side comment. 'It seems Shukenja may be a hybrid. I notice a small sprout of a mane growing, common in lions. We will see few more days.' My hand gently went over to the side and gave more room to this 'ice paper' we were waiting on.

Where did I want to go? My mother made a comment when I was young. She begged and bugged my father to go to a certain area, Land of Flowers. In fact, it was on their way back from it when they... I couldn't think about it but it would be lovely to see the place my parents last went and to why my mother always wanted to go there every single year. 'I would like to go to the Land of Flowers sometime. What is your dream?' I knew it was a broad question but I would like to know number one. Speaking of which, I wrote once again, 'Number one dream I mean.'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:53 pm
Hakanai explained to me that she believed Shu was a hybrid of some sort, and that he was growing a mane. Was it even possible to breed a leopard and a lion? Given that a lot of strange things happened in our world, it really wasn't that much of a surprise. I had definitely experienced weirder. And a few days? Just how fast was the cub growing? It took upwards of a year to reach maturity with most cats. He hadn't exactly been small when we got him, but he was bigger than Lilja now by quite a bit. If that wasn't unnatural, then nothing was.

She cleared her message once I'd read it and wrote again. She wanted to go to the Land of Flowers. That was near Konoha if my memory of the map served me well. It was a bit risky, with it so close to enemy territory--sort of enemy, anyway. As far as I was concerned, we weren't at war anymore--but what was adventure without danger? Maybe once things calmed down I could take her there. Our only journey so far had been to spread her family's ashes. I wanted to take her somewhere she could enjoy. The thought brought warmth to my face, not embarrassed, but in a shy sort of way I guess. I wasn't shy as a person, but I tended to be timid when it came to my emotions, and that was where it rose from to rear its head. Maybe right now wasn't the time time to announce that I would make sure she got to see the Land of Flowers.

What was my dream? Number one dream... More than any other question before, this one stumped me. Either she meant a literal one, the kind people had at night, or the metaphorical one of what I wanted to do with my life. I rarely remembered the things I dreamed about. If I did, they came in the form of nightmares in a post-traumatic way. Maybe I hadn't seen as much as more experienced shinobi, or even some of my genin, but what I had gone through was bad enough. Like watching my flesh melt from my bones when I was trapped in a Genjutsu. That memory visited frequently.

As for the life goal side of it, which I assumed is what she meant, given her word choice, I didn't honestly know. I was Raikage of Kumogakure, and, in my opinion, a fairly strong warrior. It was all I was good at, and all I'd really known. I wasn't sure where I was going to go from here. Biting my bottom lip thoughtfully, I gave her the best answer I could. "I'll just go wherever life takes me." It probably wouldn't be satisfactory, but I had nothing else.

Taking it back to the lighter side of conversation, I chose my question."What's your--" I paused a rethought my wording. My original thought required two questions, which broke the few rules of the game, so I had to think of how to say it as one sentence. I tried again, scratching out the first attempt. "How would you sign your favorite word?"

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:20 am
This was lovely. I was glad I decided to come here instead of taking a hot bath at home. I was concerned about Shu, but he should be okay and sleep until morning anyways. Shu was always a heavy sleeper. My head tilted back gently as my eyelids closed, still soaking in the water. When should I ask him that question? Maybe once he ask me a hard question, I just might. I felt the water ripples when Kaileer moved back slightly, turned my head I saw that he was done. With a turn of my body, I glanced towards the message. It seems that he didn't really have a dream. That's interesting. Most people may have responded with wanting to become strong, or a certain sage or even how many kids they want. Kaileer? He wanted to see where life takes him. I like that response. It was a good one. That way if things didn't turn out the way he wanted, he won't be that disappointed.

I frowned at the next question. How to sign my favorite word. ... Did I even have a favorite word? To show him that this may take a while, I gently leaned over my upper body and pressed up against the sides of the hot springs. Crossed my arms onto the ground, I look at those words with my pale blue eyes. My favorite word. Hmmm. Courage? No. Family? Absolutely not. After several minutes, I finally come up with one. It was slightly embarrassing but it... was one of my favorite words. Gently, I rested my hand on his arm. Then I signed it, 'Imagination.' To translate for him, I decided to spell it out and make sure I was still at his fingerspelling speed. When he got it, I gently smiled and wiped for a new layer of ice. Here we go. I was finally going to ask him the question I wanted to ask. Why did you kiss me?'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:08 pm
Hakanai took a while deciding her answer. To be fair, there were a lot of word to choose from, so I didn't blame her for taking her time. It gave me a chance to relax and think about what I might ask her next. Not that it really helped because I wound up just zoning out, subconsciously watching her think. When she finally came up with something, she set a hand on my arm, drawing my attention back. As she did when she was teaching me, she signed, and then spelled the word out with her fingers. Since I had a short break from the lessons, it took me a brief moment to remember every letter, but I got it on the first try. Imagination. I wanted to ask why, but it wasn't my turn for a question. I smiled back at her, a brief flash before she turned away to write again.

I waited patiently again for her to write, which didn't take long. Evidently she was prepared. When she backed off for me to see, I think my heart stopped for a moment. Up until that point, the game had been kept very lighthearted. Small talk, as it was called. Something I was horrid at unless someone was looking for specific answers. I supposed the deeper questions would have to come eventually, but I hadn't expected them to start off the way she did. I wasn't sure where it would have started otherwise, but it wasn't there.

Why did I kiss her?

That was... something I couldn't explain well in a few words. At the time, it had been impulse. I'd been stuck in my own selfish mind, and she startled me, and I hurt her. We had no communication and I had no words to describe how much I appreciated her, her constant and calming presence, the care she showed when no one else was there. No one else comforted me just by being near me. I was a pot about to boil over, rage from my inner demons always present, but she was the cold water that steadied my anger and told me... Just think for a minute.

Just as she had before me, I took my time coming up with my answer. I was afraid to admit my feelings, I think because of the fear of being rejected. What if she didn't actually feel the same? A lot of social norms seemed to go over her head, so what if she thought that the kiss was just a sign of appreciation? Nothing more. But then... she wouldn't have asked me about it in the first place. Taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly, I carefully wrote out my thoughts. "I panicked because I thought I was going to lose you as a friend. More than a friend." It was hard to explain in such few words that I was paranoid of getting close to anyone because I didn't want to see them hurt, or worse. Especially in our line of work. There was no way to know if we'd even be alive tomorrow, or the day after that. I didn't want that pain, and I didn't want anyone to experience it either. "A friend of mine died, and it made me afraid that anyone I got to know would die. But you pushed your stubborn way into my heart, and I've fallen for you."

Finished, I retreated a good distance away. It wasn't out of embarrassment or anything. Waiting for her reaction terrified me almost more than I'd ever been, to the point I wanted to leave. I forced myself to stay. That wasn't fair to her. So all I could do was watch with bated breath.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:01 pm
He took awhile. I was concerned. Maybe I had offended him or something? Maybe he didn't want to talk about this? I had no idea. Nerves were wrecking around me, twisting my stomach and my heart. This was a stupid idea. I should scratch out the question and asked a different one but I was already too late. He had read it. Maybe it would offend him if I preformed such actions. Just when I wanted to write forget it, it was too late. He already started writing. I was getting scared. Maybe he's okay with this?

He finished writing and retreated a good distance away. Further than usual. My brows furrowed. Was he going to hurt me? Mustered up the courage, I glanced towards what he wrote with my pale blue jewels. He panicked. That he was going to lose me. And he saw me more than a friend. I was getting nervous and excited. He saw me more than a friend?! My heart started to pound against my chest, ready to burst open. Then again it could be the side effect of this heat. I felt heat rise more to my cheeks, and even when tanned, it could be slightly seen. I was stubborn. I made way to his heart.

And ...

He fell for me.

I thought I was the only one. I picked up the rock... I had no idea what to say. Instead, I knew. Actions speaks more than words. I turned around and gently approached Kaileer, showed no aggressive language. My hands gently placed on his shoulders as I leaned in for a kiss, hoping he would return it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:27 am
I waited patiently for her reaction, or... anything really. I dreaded it, and almost wished the moment would stay suspended so I wouldn't have to be rejected because I assumed more than was true. But when she finally faced me, there was no anger or aggression that I'd expected. Still a bit on guard, I watched her carefully as she approached me. She placed her hands on my shoulders. Heart pounding, my gaze turned to her pale eyes, and then to her lips when she leaned forward.

I met her half way, kissing her gently but firmly. After a moment I pressed forward, settling my hands on either side of her face. I honestly had no idea what I was getting myself in to. I was still terrified, but it felt right, and it was... nice to have someone to share my thoughts with. Someone who didn't mind just sitting with me without talking, and when she did, she didn't pry. Pulling away finally, I brushed her cheeks with my thumbs before releasing her altogether. I sunk back into the water, resting against the wall of the pool. This definitely wasn't what I'd gone there for, but I certainly didn't regret it.

I glanced at the sheet of ice. There wasn't really a whole lot more to say. Well, I'm sure there were plenty of stories to be told, but her question couldn't be beat. I had nothing, or at least nothing worthwhile, so instead I signed something to her. I pulled my hand down the center of my chest and then pointed at her. "Hungry?" I honestly wasn't sure if anything was open at this hour, but we could find something somewhere.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:29 am
A smile crept on my lips while we were kissing, my right hand slid down to his shoulder and the other hand went around to grip his neck gently as they were pulled closer in the kiss. His hands on my cheeks felt so warm. Comforting. He pulled away first and it may have been a good thing because I found myself inching closer to his body. My eyebrow rose as I couldn't help my wandering eyes when it gazed into the water. Curious. If he was naked. But it was too dark to see.

Then once I realized what I was doing, I blushed immediately and glanced up toward him, hoping he didn't notice. He signed the word hungry and pointed at me. Thought about it for a minute. I was sort of hungry but I was also becoming tired. With that, I started to write on the ice sheet, "Yes, I could cook something at home and we can try to sleep again, we should at least try to rest." It was an honest and innocent thought, I didn't think of what ... the last sentence could be seen as.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:10 am
As my gaze returned to her to sign my question, I caught sight of her drifting gaze and, brow furrowing, I followed it. What was she-- Oh. Again I'd almost forgotten the situation but wandering eyes reminded me once more that I was very naked, sitting in the hot springs across from a nearly naked girl. She turned bright red, and I felt about ready to pass out from embarrassment. The recurring thought of hiding in my apartment for the rest of my life didn't sound like a bad idea. But that was just my self-consciousness speaking. It wasn't like there was anything to be ashamed of... I think.

I didn't really want to think about it.

Both of us decided to move on from that awkward moment and she turned away to write. She looked tired. After all, we'd been there for quite some time, relaxing and generally getting to know each other. At the very least, long enough that my fingers were pruning from the water. It was about time we should head out. Of course, that also meant walking through the cold after sitting in the springs for, what, an hour or so. Longer than was probably healthy. I was ready for bed, too honestly. Maybe food could wait until morning. Taking the rock, I wrote back to her. "We can just get some sleep. And breakfast in the morning?" A bit of heat crept back into my face as I more or less asked her to eat out with me. Or we could cook. It wasn't my forte, but it was still an option. Whatever made her happy.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:01 pm
My eyes gazed on his writing and saw what he wrote. But I was still confused. He wasn't clear. Does he wish to lay down together or not? I found myself wanting his scent. Would his scent help me lull to sleep? Or his warmth? Maybe all of the above? As well the feel of his heartbeat. She didn't know. Wiped the sheet once more she wrote a message. "Okay. We can sleep at my house, I don't want Shu to freak out when he wakes up and I am not there because I sleep at yours. I will make breakfast." When done, her hand placed onto the ground as she lifted herself up and went head towards her clothes. Took off the wet bra and underwear, she slipped on her top and pants.

Hakanai waited by the entrance with her wet clothes in bag.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:41 pm
She wanted to sleep at the house. She wanted us to sleep at the house. I'd intended on walking her home, but I had my own apartment now, and had every intention of sleeping there, but apparently she had other plans. Not that I minded. And it wasn't really unexpected either. My apartment was small and a disaster anyway. It wasn't like I had time to clean it.

Water splashed, and my gaze shifted from the message. Hakanai climbed out of the pool and made her way over to her clothes, and I sunk further into the water, up to my nose, watching her as she went. Once again I couldn't deny the sight was pleasant to watch. But then the unexpected happened, and if it were anyone else, I'd have thought it was on purpose. It might well have still been, but given her behavior before, I wasn't sure. She stripped off her wet underclothes, and I must have turned the color of the setting sun. Thankfully she didn't look my way, giving me a chance to watch even if I shouldn't have. She faced away from me, but that was plenty.

Unfortunately, she dressed quickly and left the room, leaving me to do the same in private. Climbing out of the water, I dried off as fast as I could and dressed to meet her out in the hallway. Slinging my sword belt over my shoulder, closed the door gently, and turned to face Hakanai again. Her hair still clung to her, and, well, she didn't exactly spend much time drying off before throwing her clothes on. I was half tempted to give her my coat, but the cold hadn't bothered her before, so I didn't expect it to bother her now either. I held out a hand to her with a small smile. If she was ready to leave, I hoped that she would take it, and if she did, I took her arm in mine instead. With the other, I signed "Thank you" to her, and turned to leave, leading the way out.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:22 pm
I watched as Kaileer left the room and smiled towards him. Saw his small smile and his hand reached out for me, I grasped it gently, felt his warmth and pruny skin. Was my skin pruny too? I'm sure it was. I wasn't going to check that now. That would been... awkward. I signed You're Wlecome in response as we walked towards my home. Once we got there, Kaileer would take note of Shu snoring. I decided I should check on the overgrown cub. Slightly opened the master bedroom door, he was still sleeping on the bed. I could already tell he was snoring, the vibrations was shaking the house. With a sigh, I closed the screen door and gently lead Kaileer to my room.

Once we got there, horror rose in my face. I forgot.... I made a mess in my room for trying to find a certain item. There was clothes and paper all over the place. It was messy but not smelly or trash anywhere. Slightly embarrassed, I went to move the screen door and the snores became barely noticeable so hopefully it wouldn't bother Kaileer. Once I slid it close, I shamelessly walked to my bed and started to gather the clean clothes. My eyes went around the room to find a place to put them at. Finding the chair that was already a bit overloaded, I placed them on the chair and something caught my eye. Pale blue sapphires glanced over Kaileer and then I decided. Maybe he needs it. Grabbed the clean black boxers, I handed it to him, unsure if he needed it. It might be a bit loose due to my wide hips but it should fit him none the less. If he decides to take it, I turned to give him privacy. If not, I went ahead and started to go towards my clothes. Didn't Lilja mentioned something about decency?

With a deep sigh, sleeping with clothes on always bother me. I noticed I would wake up feeling restless. Well. If Kaileer didn't like it and we were going out, he would have to learn how to get used to it. My hands went to the trim of my bottom shirt and took it off. Followed with that, my hand went to my pants and slipped it off as well. I was wearing practically nothing except the necklace. Turned, I slipped into the bed with only a sheet over me then I remember he gets cold. Flipped the sheet over, I got up and went to the closet and got out a heavy and warm quilt for him, setting it at the bottom of the bed. Finally, I slipped back into my comfort once again and waited.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:13 pm
The journey back to her house was cold but quiet. It was an ungodly hour of the night, one that I hated but had gotten far too accustomed to seeing it. Of course we walked in silence, but I didn't mind in the least. It was strangely peaceful, and... nice to have someone to enjoy it with me.

When we did reach the house, tucked away in a far corner of the residential district, she took the lead, pulling me along inside and through the building, making a brief detour to check on the snoring cub. I could hear him nearly from the front door, but I supposed she wanted to make sure he was actually alright. I guessed that meant sleeping in the same bed as last time was out of the question. Instead, she took me further, to a smaller room that I assumed was hers. It looked about as bad as mine did, and that was hilarious. Given how little time we had in general it was almost expected at this point. A bit on the uncomfortable side, I remained by the door until she'd finished shifting her belongings around, absentmindedly watching her. She snapped my tired mind back to the present when an article of clothing was thrown at me. Looking at it curiously, to my confusion, I found a pair of boxers. Why did she have men's underwear? Or maybe it was just a pair of shorts?

Movement caught my attention and once more to my shock, I found her undressing. I turned away to give her some privacy, but the sound of the bed creaking under a weight and how brief a time there had been between the two, that meant... Glancing over my shoulder cautiously answered that for me. She climbed into bed unclothed. What? But... Had I overstayed my welcome? She probably would have shown me to the door if that were the case. No, she just had every intention of me sleeping next to her while she was in the nude.

And then she got back out of bed, and walked to the closet in all her naked glory. She retrieved a heavy comforter there and retreated to the bed once more, leaving the blanket for me at the foot. I simply watched in stunned silence, only moving forward when she was safely under her cover again. Setting the shorts on the chair with the rest of her clothes, I sat at the edge of the bed to remove boots, coat, and belt before laying back, more than conscious that a thin layer of fabric lay between us. After a moment, I braved looking over at her.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:24 pm
This was good. I watched him gently and he wasn't making any motions to leave. I had to be honest. I was getting scared and worried that my ... ways may upset him or scare him. Instead, I watched gently as he sat at the edge of the bed and started to remove clothes. My eyebrow rose. I was still curious about his... soldier. Yet, I remembered when he stayed here almost few weeks ago, he was in his clothes and sleeping. His ways was different from mine and I understood that. I'm glad he does as well. Once he laid back, I frowned slightly, he had his shirt on. Nothing I can do, I wanted him to be comfortable and move at his own pace. With a smile, I turned to lay on my side. I found that I wanted to get close, to rest my head on his chest.

Ah screw it. If he didn't want to cuddle, he can always gently push me away and I would understand. I slid my body towards his. Still on my side, my hand went to rest on his chest as my body pressed up against his side. Making sure my untamed hair wouldn't be in the way, I flattened it down slightly as I rested my head on his shoulder. If he allows it, I let out a soft and relieved sigh. It was working. He smells of the woods and just recently got out of a campfire of some sorts. I liked that smile. Inhaled deeply once again to have it forever in my memory, I found my eyelids were extremely heavy. The soft rhythm of his heartbeat only aid in lulling me to sleep.

み[} Miscellaneous Literature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff