Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Miscellaneous Literature
:: Kaileer and Hakanai :: (Not Hakakai, bugger off!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:04 pm
It was definitely awkward at first. Hakanai was covered in only a sheet as she huddled close to me and settled her head on my shoulder. It wasn't that I didn't want any of this; quite the opposite actually. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact any of this was happening in the first place. To me, everything went so quickly after I'd decided to kiss her. But to her, this was perfectly normal, and my own prudish attitude was getting in the way. No, I couldn't call it that either. I enjoyed it thoroughly, but it was a lot to take in at once.

She was warm, her gentle scent washing over me and her steady breathing matching my own before it began to deepen as she relaxed. Exhaustion swept over me, stress and worry overwhelmed completely by the comforting presence beside me. My free hand settled on hers on my chest and I used a foot to pull the quilt closer. But, not wanting to disturb her too much, I gave up once it covered my lower legs. She radiated enough heat that I didn't really need it anyway. Kissing the top of her head gently, I laid my head back again and let the heaviness I felt pull me into sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:38 pm
My eyelids were closed and the world was getting heavier and heavier. But something was right. I could feel his slight movements. Guess being deaf does make me very sensitive to touch. Opened my eyelids, I saw him trying to get the quilt. He didn't want to lean up and risk waking me up. How cute. With a smile, I lifted myself up gently and pulled the quilt over both of us. With a deep sigh, I closed my eyelids and my face was snuggling up against his neck. With a soft butterfly kiss on his jaw line, my nose brushed up against his neck as I let out a relieved sigh. Hot breath against his neck and was fast asleep.

Several hours went by and I started to stir. I didn't want to get up. But something was bothering me. With a soft groan, I started to wake up some more. It was then I realized and remembered to what was going on. Right. With a bright smile on my face, I started to plant some soft kisses on Kaileer's cheek, to the bridge of his nose and then to his lip, only planted two kiss. Gently, I pulled away from him and started to stretch and groaned at my aching muscles. It wasn't as bad as it was earlier, the hot springs must've really helped. With a deep sigh, I headed down to the kitchen. I had to eat within thirty minutes after I wake up or I would become extremely intolerable to everyone. Decided to check on the cub, he was still sleeping. Didn't even move some his spot when I last checked. Lazy. Started to get the stuff out of the fridge and pantry, I decided what I was going to make. Blueberry pancakes, with extra extra bacon and heaps of sausage. I do like meat. And I do remember Kaileer's response, he likes meat too. With that in mind, I even pulled out polish sausage and started to cook that as well.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:03 pm
I slept soundly that night. It was dreamless, but comfortable, and I'd have probably slept the day away if it hadn't been for a series of light pecks on my cheek. It was to that I stirred, and breathed in deeply, stretching my arms above my head. Opening my eyes, I found Hakanai hovering over me. She planted a kiss on my lips, making me smile, and I wrapped my arms over her head to keep her there for a moment before releasing her so she could climb out of bed. She was still naked, but that hardly mattered at this point.

I waited a couple minutes after she left the room, still fighting to wake up. Her house was cold, like usual, but the radiant heat from where we'd laid was heavenly. I didn't really want to get up. But finally, with a groan, I pushed myself upright and out of the room.

The layout was still new to me, so I wound up wandering for a couple minutes until I heard banging, leading me to the kitchen. She really did intend on making breakfast. I'd gotten so used to eating out that cooking didn't usually cross my mind, so it would be nice to have a homemade meal for once. Besides, I wasn't that great of a cook. I could make a few things, but that selection was pretty limited. Signing 'good morning' to Hakanai once I caught her eye, I took a seat with a sigh. Sleep was hard to come by sometimes, but damn it took forever to wake back up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:30 pm
While waiting on things to cook, the bacon frizzled on the pan as I waited. The bubbles on the pancakes were still too few. I realized something. Maybe I should at least put a shirt on. With that, I turned to find Kaileer at the table, who, I admit, was looking a bit disgruntled. With a smile, I signed good morning back to him as I quickly slipped to the bedroom. Shu was wide awake at the smell of the food and entered into the kitchen. He was puzzled to when Kaileer arrived but greeted him nonetheless. Shu leapt up as he licked Kaileer's cheek as if saying good morning, then laid back down with a plop. Kaileer would notice a small sprout of mane on top of his head.

Entered back into the kitchen, I was wearing black shirt with pale blue underwear. A loud yawn could be heard as I checked on the food, flipped the pancakes. I noticed Kaileer was still disgruntled as I smiled and walked over to him. My mother hated mornings so my father did something every single morning. I wonder if it would work for him. Suddenly, I would nuzzled his neck roughly and playfully, left kisses on the way.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:51 pm
Oh how I missed the times of sleeping the day away. Now if I did that, all it brought was stress about everything I needed to do: paperwork for the village, giving out orders, helping new genin, my own personal training. The latter I severally needed. I was so far behind it was a wonder I could hold my own at all. In all honesty, I didn't even know if that was true. Before everything went south, although I'd still won, Hakanai and Lilja gave me a run for my money. But the never ending list of things that needed to be done only grew longer. It was exhausting just to think about.

Hakanai turned to face me, only then realizing that I was actually present to sign back to me. I couldn't help feeling embarrassed again by the full frontal I was given, since she still wore nothing, and glanced away to be decent, resting my head on my hand to brush off the awkwardness. If I made the motion look natural maybe she wouldn't notice. Regardless, she wandered off into the house silently, I assumed back to her room.

A moment later, Shu returned instead. I stared at the massive cub in about the same amount of confusion he stared at me, though my reasoning was because of the look I was given. Apparently whatever thought went through his mind lasted only a second because he decided to make it an opening to give most of my face a solid lick. I was almost certain he intended just the cheek, but given his size and my reaction to his sudden closeness, that wasn't the result. Shoving the cub away with a disgruntled growl, I wiped the saliva off with the bottom of my shirt. "Was that necessary?" My voice lacked any sort of conviction or aggression, so I doubted the cat actually felt scolded, but I didn't particularly care.

It was then that Hakanai made her entrance. She wore a plain black shirt and a pair of underwear. Her outfit was technically more decent but just made my mind's eye remember the sight I'd had a few minutes before. The white-haired girl checked on breakfast before making her way over to me, bringing a small smile to my lips despite my exhaustion. However, what she did and what I expected were on opposite ends of the spectrum. Until then, she'd been... tame in her affection, but whereas I'd expected another one of her pecks..., she nuzzled me instead. Her fragrance washing over me was soothing, and the motion sent a tingle down my spine. Her scent was as wild as ever, and made my heart race. I wonder if she could feel it pound in my chest.

Alright, two could play at that game. Cupping my hands around both sides of her face, I brought her lips up to mine, kissing her fiercely. My fatigue forgotten for the moment, after the first kiss, I retreated to her jawline, leaving a flurry off pecks there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:27 pm
Shu seemed to have no reaction to being shoved off. He didn't even give a response to his question. Happy as he can be, he went over to the fireplace that already had wood in it. Used Katon, he had the fireplace come alive as he literally just flopped down, causing a thud to be heard throughout the house. Enjoying the fire warmth, Shu, somehow, went back to sleep.

My heart skipped a beat as I hoped that he didn't mind my sudden nuzzle. My mother pretended to hate it when my father did it, but in the end, she always did love it. I missed them. I missed them so much, but nothing I can do but move on and have their memories continue to live in me. Another thing I hope for that it would cheer him up or at least wake him up. My heart pounded against my chest as it was helping me wake up that's for sure. His response was not what I was expecting, at all. Cold hands placed on my warm cheeks and it sent a chill down my spine along with the pressure of his lips. I shuddered in surprise. Perfect! Without realizing it, I smiled in the kiss. Followed by my soft laugh when he moved to my jawline, my arms quickly went around him and my body lounge forward, we would find ourselves on the floor. He should be okay and I hope for that. I would hate it if a three foot drop would harm him. Playfully, I aimed to wrestle with him.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:30 pm
In response to my affection, Hakanai lunged forward, arms wrapped around my shoulder, leaning all of her weight into me. Sitting sideways on the chair, that meant I had no back to support me, and lost balance, nearly taking the seat with me as we tumbled to the floor. I landed with a grunt. A two-three foot fall wasn't worrisome, but her mass on top of me left me winded. I stared up into her pale blue eyes and the lack of air for about half a second was quickly forgotten.

My exhaustion was completely erased by a new-found energy at the glimpse of starry-eyed hues that watched my own emerald green. I couldn't help wondering once again how any of this had happened. How I was fortunate enough to be in her presence, despite everything both she and I had gone through. The world worked in mysterious way, and the past made me want to cling to her and never let her go. But she had a playful look in her gaze, and although I was still a little dazed, I got the message.

A mischievous smirk touched my lips.

Shoving up on her suddenly, I turned us over so that she was pinned rather than me, although I held myself braced against the floor on either side of her to avoid putting my weight on her. Taking advantage of my position, I planted another kiss on her lips.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:45 pm
A wide smile remained on my face. I was happy and grateful he was able to take a short fall like that. Time seemed to slow down as my sapphire hues glanced towards his beautiful mysterious emerald hues. I was still in the process of trying to figure him out so everything I will be doing will be test of the waters. I didn't know what he wouldn't like or like. He seemed to be enjoying this so I will be sure to do it often when I can. Especially that smile. Oh that smile. It made my heart leap out of the chest. Not literally of course. It made me want to make sure he smiles often. That he's really okay.

So lost in my thoughts and in his far away eyes, I was not prepared for what he was to do. Pushed up slightly, I found myself on my back, on the way of the turn, I squealed in delight slightly. Looking up at him, if his hand were to made his way to my cheeks, he would note that it's warm. I wasn't sure if I was blushing so hard it could be seen through my skin or not. No matter. I kissed him back but my legs suddenly wrapped around him, the heel at his lower back as I used that join to push his body towards me, his leg should slightly give out as well as I flipped us over with my hands at his arm. Smirking, if I succeeded, my lips would find it's way at his jaw line and kissing down his neck.

That was until I smell something burning. With a loud gasp, I immediately got off of him and yelped in surprise as the pancakes were black. Took fast action, I turned everything off and removed the pancakes onto the granite as well the pan that had the bacon and sausage in it, thankfully, the granite was meant to handle something hot. With a loud laugh, I look at him and spelled out cereal, if he wanted cereal with the bacon and sausage instead. Bacon was still good, but no pancakes for sure. Sausage was edible but slightly burnt. Carefully, I picked up a piece of sausage and blew on it a bit to cool it off and handed it to Kaileer with a wide smile.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:19 pm
She met my kiss with as much enthusiasm, and it left me light-headed with euphoria for a moment. It was an incredible thing I'd never imagined that melted my troubles away and let me only focus on the one in front of me. The snowy-haired young woman who'd for whatever reason chosen me to get to know, and who saw me as more than just a figurehead for this path of life we lived. Some days, it felt that was all I was to the world, and I still had no idea how I'd gotten there in the first place.

One thing was for certain: she was incredibly strong. My instant of bliss blinded me to the fact that she wouldn't settle for defeat so easily. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and rolled, somehow managing to throw the entirety of my weight so that she knelt above me. As payback for before, her lips found my neck, and she started a trail of pecks along my jaw and down my neck. Breathing in deeply, I rested my head back and closed my eyes, just enjoying the sensation.

Our tussle was cut short by the smell of smoke. Or at the very least of something burning. I hardly noticed it at first, but a loud exclamation from Hakanai forced me to open an eye. She scrambled off of me in an instant and hurried over to the stove to salvage what she could of the breakfast we'd abandoned. I remained where I was for the moment, and rested an arm over my eyes. The interruption had almost been necessary. I'd never had much in the way of control of my aggressive temperament, and these feelings were a whole new territory for my emotions. I didn't want my desires to get in the way of what we had now. Not yet, anyway. It wasn't the right time to even think about that.

Calming my racing heart, I pushed myself to my feet and followed after her to see what I could do to help. There was no rescuing what were supposed to be pancakes; that was fine, I wasn't a huge fan of sweet foods anyway. The bacon, on the other hand, was perfect, and the sausage had been successfully saved. My attention turned away from the food as movement caught my eye. She spelled out 'cereal', and I shrugged in response, as if to say 'why not?' I wasn't entirely sure if she got the message though, so it was followed by a nod. Accepting the slightly burnt piece of meat offered to me, I retreated to the seat she'd knocked me out of a few minutes before. Munching contentedly for the moment, I waited patiently for her to join me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:07 am
Moments ago, when it seemed I was kissing his neck, he was admitting defeat? Or was simply enjoying it. Before the smoke had gotten my attention, I may have purred softy. I wasn't sure. It was then I realized I may have been around cats too long. My eyes found itself glancing over towards Shu who was still sleeping in front of the fireplace. With a roll of my eyes, I noticed Kaileer shrugged in respond to cereal as I nodded. Once I got the pile of sausage and bacon onto two separate plates, I got the bowls out and placed one in front of the jet black haired male along with a spoon.

Opened the fridge, I was suddenly met with a lick at the back of my knees, causing me to yell in surprise. What was Kail- Oh. I saw the hungry cub who was suddenly there all because I opened a fridge. With a rose of eyebrow in amusement, I got out a nice thick raw meat for him and placed it on his plate that was on the floor by the fridge. Shu happily started to eat. A smile crept on my lips once again as I grabbed the milk. To make sure it was still good, I opened it and sniffed. Yep. Still good. What a relief. I already burnt the pancakes, I didn't want to deny him cereal either. Closed the fridge, I reached up to top of the fridge and grabbed the three cereal boxes there was on top of the fridge. Placed them onto the table too, I sat beside him on the side of the table instead of across like many people do.

Right. I got up from the chair and grabbed something on the counter, it was paper and pen. Writing first so he could go ahead and pour himself a cereal, I wanted to know if he slept well. "Sleep well?" Once I was done, I left the paper on the corner. Another reason why I sat at the side of the table instead of across from him, so we won't have to shove paper back and forth, instead, it can stay in the corner between us and we can easily communicate. I already knew that the more time time was passing, the less time we had together, which was why I wanted to give him a nice breakfast but of course... our play was interrupted shortly. It seems some days I did forget he's Raikage sometime. I still had fun and I hope he did too. My eyes went towards the door as if I was waiting for some ANBU to show up like last time. I wonder if it would be that creepy santa giant.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:52 pm
Resting my head on my hand, I watched Hakanai contentedly as she moved about the kitchen collecting everything she needed. Finally she brought three different cereals to the table, milk, the salvaged bacon and sausage, and bowls to eat out of. Not particularly picky, I grabbed the closest of the boxes and poured myself a bowl, my gaze following her when she stood up again to grab something else. Thanks to the distraction, I must have moved my arm because the stream of cereal missed my bowl, scattering across the table instead. Setting down the box immediately, I gathered up the rogue flakes as fast as I could before she return and waited, flustered, for her return. That was probably one of few reasons I would ever be glad she couldn't hear me scrambling around.

Seeing the notebook she brought back with her reminded me of the night before. All of this had started by accident. No sign or warning on the door to the personal spring led me, fatefully, into the same one as her. I'd been embarrassed pretty much the entire time, and was still at the thought of it, but I was glad it had happened. Now I was comfortably dry and we could have a conversation without limited space. She wrote first, sitting to my left so that I wasn't write without reaching over my food. I was ambidextrous but was dominantly left-handed, a rare trait among swordsmen that had thrown off quite a few opponents in my past.

As she finished, my eyes turned to the paper, tilting my head slightly to read it straight. Simple question: Sleep well? I smirked slightly and took the pen tor answer her. My response was just as short and sweet. 'You're warm when you sleep.' I glanced at her briefly and then continued, giving her a straight answer. 'I slept very well.' Setting the pen down for her, I watched her gaze flicker toward the door, and felt a pang of sadness. I was enjoying myself, but I needed to get back to the office soon. As much as I'd love to stay, responsibilities were calling. Well, that just meant I would take my time eating breakfast.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:44 pm
While I waited for his response, I poured some frosted flake cereal. My eyes squinted at the cereal for a moment as I felt like I was forgetting something. Ah. Right. Got up from the chair, I went to grab something but yelled in surprise when Shu was apparently at my side quickly and licked with that rough tongue of his, from my ankle to the back of my knee. Growled, I turned to glare at those grey eyes of his. He tilted his head toward the fridge as I sighed. Well. It was time to feed the ever growing cub. I do wonder if I would have enough to keep him well fed. Once he was strong enough, I would be more comfortable if he hunt his own food. But right now, he wasn't. And the weather was not good for that. Pulled out some nasty raw meat out of the other huge fridge made only for him, I placed it onto the floor in the corner that was covered by plastic wrappings for easy throw away and cleaning.

Shu went straight to eat. With a deep sigh, I went to wash my hands to rid of the raw meat germs. I washed them for quite some time before I was done and dried my hands. Sat back down, I glanced towards the cereal and let out a groan in annoaynce. I had already forgotten what I got up for. Smiled towards Kaileer sheepishly, I went towards the counter and grabbed a banana and knife. Opened it, I started to cut off small pieces to put inside the cereal. That was better. My hues glanced over to the paper as I blushed when he mentioned I was warm when I sleep. That was good. I didn't want him to be too cold. Since I was sitting at his right and being left handed, I had to turn the notebook so I could write properly. 'I'm glad to know that.' I paused. I had nothing else to say. Why don't I have anything else to say? I hated mornings. 'Sorry, not a morning person.' At least I was honest about that. My brain was always dead in the mornings. Slipped the notebook back to the corner, I poured some milk into the bowl and started to eat as well taking break between bites of the bowl and eating the bacon.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

み[} Miscellaneous Literature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas