winged mantis

lostandtold
gryphon

muffinsbaby
owl

roadkill
badger

hello all!

I'm shooting you all a quick quote because I'm looking into the possibility of a shop event in the near future that would involve giving away some "locked" pets/familiars. Since you are the originators of species [listed in your individual quotes], I thought I'd give an unobtrusive ask to see if you'd be alright with shop staff giving out some of your pets/familiars.

You can either reply to this thread or PM, if you're not comfortable giving your answer in public!

If you're alright with us giving out some of your exclusive familiar, please let usknow how many you'd be alright with [rough numbers are okay!] and also if you have any restrictions you'd like placed on coloration or type of contest, please let us know that, as well.

However, please be aware that you most likely will not have input in the winners; that'll be done via staff, as is usual in shop events..!

Sorry to disturb you! I hope this message sees you well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 am
I am personally going to OK giving out a handful of wolves, with the restriction that they be naturally colored or close to, and with a loose request that their contest somehow restricts them going to particularly savage or wild kin.  

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:51 am
I'm all game for the explosion of wall-eyed furbies to be had. No limits or maximums on amount colored. If assistance is needed with distribution or even extermination, Albatross is your doe. She has many experience in wrangling or bringing them to heel. Let your freak flag fly when it comes to coloring, though natural or conservatively colored ones are uncommon. But won't it be a chuckle if some were modeled after the more famous predator beasts.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:33 am
Neat!
How about 6 jackalopes. I think that will double the total amount lol.  

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:13 pm
up to 5 flox, there's a fair few floating around but more can't hurt! a couple in a raffle type is okie but would also not mind if its something you have to put a little effort into winning (writing or finding etc). Natural like markings/colors, though some can be a bit brightly colored like the eeveelutions.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:41 pm
3 feathered serpents maybe? - colors can be whatever <3

Fennec - umm 5, but I'd like the bases tone more earthy - but accents can be wild <3  

endejester

Feral Cat

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:56 pm
Stag beetles and dragons are open permission to be given away in any future staff events! Stag beetles would be unlimited, dragons in pairs (one fairy, one leatherwing) and no more than three of each dragon given away in any event.

I'd prefer that dragons not be edited in any way without PM'ing me for permission first!

If applicable, fairy dragons may be able to have glowing markings, to go with the fairy=firefly vibe? Otherwise, no coloring specifications.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:09 pm
I am down with hermit crabs swarming the event as well as making them open for future staff events 8DDDD the only restriction would be that the spikes don't breed true without my permission OvOb  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:57 am
Ah, this is awesome! I'd be happy for there to be a winged mantis or two in this, but maybe not more than that 'cos the mantises are not the most popular and the winged variants are supposed to be much rarer than the unwinged ones. If they make it in, I'd like to request for them not to be based on real mantises, just because quite a lot of the existing mantises already are!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:59 am
fluorescein

elvyralani

astraea pandora

endejester

Ishtadaal

huni pi

jun d

Thank you all so much!!! I really appreciate the generosity. I'm still leaving this thread open if more people want to drop in~  

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Games and Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers