Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
Nagi's and Denver's dorm room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:58 pm
A room for me and Denver.

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:49 pm
I turned the corner from the cafeteria and went to the dorm door.In here. I said.

Demon_Lord Radius

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:59 pm
Nonary Game

Demon_Lord Radius

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver entered their dorm holding an apple he snucked out of the Cafeteria. And plopped down in the chair in front of their desk biting into it. "So what did you need to talk about?" He knew what ever it was it must be serious he was good at reading others emotions to a degree." If somethings bothering you. You can always tell me about it."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image

Nagi

It's about...Twilight Town. I said. I looked at him. It looked like he was listening. ...The story starts with my parents leaving me. I said. My heart was beating fast. My parents left me wen we were going shopping in Twilight Town. Twilight Town is also my hometown. I'm not gonna go into details, but they told me to wait where I was so they could get something else that they missed. So me, being the good boy I was, I stayed. Twenty minutes later, they still hadn't come back. So I go looking for them. I see some...Heartless, is that what they're called? Yeah. Anyway, I see them over my parents, right? My eyes tear up from the memory. Then they turn around, to me. I take the initiative and run. I then see a ship, in the back alley, near the sandlot. You would know where I'm talking about. It looked small, so I hopped in. All the while, I'm like, "I know I shouldn't be stealing this, but this is life and death here." So I fly off... My tears start flowing out now. I fly around T-Twilight Town now, trying to see if my parents, by a miracle, were still alive.. I start uncontrollably sobbing now. So I h-have no choice b-but to leave the world and find refuge somewhere else.I wipe my tears with my sleeve. So I fly for a day or two, right? I find this academy. And the reason why I wanted to talk to you is because you had said you were from Twilight Town. I was wondering....wondering if you knew something about the Heartless here. I look up at him. Just...anything you know.

Demon_Lord Radius

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:38 pm
Nonary Game

Demon_Lord Radius

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver stood up looking at Nagi sternly when he mentioned Heartless killing his parents. He could relate to that those images that haunt him to no end and a bright fire surrounding the area. He walked over to Nagi and hugged him tightly. " I know them to well... My hate of Heartless knows no bounds Nagi. I too lost my parent's as a child we just returned from a picnic in the nearby woods where that abandoned mansion was. Heartless swarmed us my father and mother shielded me from them but were overwhelmed I saw and heard my parent's scream telling me to run I was frozen with fear rage boiled within me. I let out a scream that puts a screeching chalkboard to shame one of the Heartless left this scar on my chest... Then I blanked out when I came to eberything was on fire like a giant ball of flame scorched the area. I sat on my knees staring at the chard remains of my parent's and heartless alike."Denver showed no emotion what so ever but kept looking down. Then he looked angry at himself." If I knrw hpw I did that sooner I could have saved them but after that I wasn't anle to recreate that kind of power. Something inside of me is keeping it from surfacing that... Fear that holfs me back I feel so powerless at times."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image

Nagi

...I feel you, man. Maybe the headmaster was right. Maybe we should become partners. I looked down. Sorry about crying. Usually, when I cry....s**t happens. Like...me tearing stuff down with my Keyblade. I want you to just hold it for a minute. So I won't tear stuff up. I summoned my 'blade and held it out for him to hold. Take it.

Demon_Lord Radius

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:02 pm
Nonary Game

Demon_Lord Radius

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He took the keyblade in his grasp looking at it in all it's glory to weild such a instrument against the darkness was all he long to achieve. It didn't disappear so he must meet the requirements to weild one but something is holding him back. Whether it was himself or the past he did not know he tried so hard to unlock his very own but actually holding one for the first time this is no mere trinket but a gift bestowed on the weilder it chooses. It fills him with sadness why wasn't he able to summon one? Was he unworthy of this gift that was the question he asked himself everyday."You are fortunate to weild such a gift... I cried and begged for a keyblade to choose me as a weilder I know I'm not ready yet. That's why I have yet to unlock my own at least I think that's the just of it. Something is holding me back Nagi... I hope Master Eclipse can help me on the right path."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

Nagi

To be honest, I don't know why I got one either. Come on. Maybe we could go to Master Eclipse, and get a...quest or something. Come on! I race out the door.

Demon_Lord Radius

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:15 pm
Nonary Game

Demon_Lord Radius

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He looked up at Nagi and ran behind him to see Master Eclipse."Right let's see what we can do to help the academy's cause."
{Exits}  
Dorm Rooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff