Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
The castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:49 pm
[ooc: ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Yes!" Shinochi said as she grinned. She landed next to Tsuyoi, noticing that she had changed even closer to her enraged. She re-summoned her keyblade, "Tsu, you're-"
"I know! Don't remind me!" she said, gritting her teeth as she fired a few more rounds at Plague's head. She then noticed that skulls began to appear. "Tch, damn it." she de-summoned her revolver, and blasted molten lava at some of the skulls. She felt a sharp pain on her arm, "Agh, cr*p." she looked at her arm, which had been hit. She looked at Shinochi, "Shino, any time please."
Shinochi nodded and had disappeared in a flash. She reappeared behind a nearby group of skulls, grinning at them, "Peekaboo." suddenly, they were cut in half. She noticed that another group of skulls aimed their weapons at her. She stuck her tongue out at them, disappearing the moment they fired their weapons at her. She reappeared above them, her keyblade was on fire, "Bombs away!" she threw her keyblade down at them, in which it stuck into the ground next to them and burst in a fiery explosion, either disintegrating them or blowing them off of the floating land mass and into the void. She landed next to her keyblade, pulling it out of the ground. She targeted any other skulls that would attempt to kill Tsuyoi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

XSK Ambrosia

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:52 am

Plague took this time to spread its wings and alter the gravity around again.
Diane grabbed hold of a floating platform to prevent her movement in the gravity and noticed something. "Take cover!" She said as she tore a chuck of the platform off to use as a shield. A large energy barrier formed in front of plague and started firing off multiple energy needles at the ground fast.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

XSK Ambrosia

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:05 am
User Image
H E I R o f S U N L I G H TxxxxS P A N I A R D
XXSolerixxdu MatahariXX
XXXXXXXXxxN E U T R A LxxxxH U M A Nxx

XXXXXXXXXEVEN THOUGH I WALK THROUGH
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ THE VALLEY OF THE S H A D O W OF D E A T H

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O E V I L
User Image

XH O N O RxxxxH U M I L I T YXXXXX6'0"

XXThree Times the Passion of Ordinary FlamencoX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

(OOC:I can't do this. One sentence posts with no description as to what's going on, movement, feeling... ANYTHING. Right now I have absolutely no idea what's going on, how this place is built, who is this demon, etc. This isn't the guild for me. You guys barely give any substance.}

The time grew nigh for his helping hand to end. With his right arm extended, he finally made contact with the floor and pushed himself to do a frontward flip and landed on his feet only to inch his knees again and lay on his right knee. He arched his back forward and then straightened it again. Mysterious eyes aimed towards the sun, and shined with hope, as he finally stood up straight and extended both his arms in 45 degree angles with his face aiming upwards.

"Praise the sun."

With an eerie echo of void, he seemed to turn into little particles of light that would then turn to nothing.

(Exit from this guild----> )

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Layout Ⓒ iZann

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:20 am
[ooc: Whelp...should we uh, keep this going? sweatdrop ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi dug one of her claws into the ground to grip it, her body began to float in the altered gravity.
While in mid-air, Shinochi noticed she was floating away from the ground rather than falling towards it. "Whoa whoa whoa!" she quickly stabbed her keyblade into a floating land mass that she floated nearby and pulled herself towards it. She sighed of relief, but noticed that Plague began to fire off energy needles. "Aww come on!" she moved her body in order to turn the land mass she stuck to, making it turn to shield her from the needles.
As some needles headed for Tsuyoi, she aimed her free hand at the incoming needles, firing molten lava at them. However, a few were able to get through and hit Tsuyoi's leg and shoulder, "Agh! Damn...b*astard...!" she said, glaring towards Plague. "Sh*t...I can't...anymore..." her eyes began to change and she began to emit a faint, orange glow. A few flames began to surround her body too.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:10 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: Sorry man. Sometimes the longer posts are harder to do than the short unexplained posts. Although Knux doesn't always say who the demon is...))
((yes I know I'm not quoting him))
((I guess we can, he's not dead yet))

Kalena watched Tsuyoi lose control. She growled. She wasn't going to use her full form power as it could potentially rip a hole in space time and worlds could go missing.

She decided it would be best to use more of her power instead of using only partials. However this wasn't going to happen as when she started to take some power, she took it all.

Her form changed completely, she let out a huge burst of pure light energy straight towards Plague. Even if he could avoid it, it would cause shockwaves in his areas which would create what seemed to be forms of keyblades of pure light

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:15 am
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

(OOC: oooooh I'm sorry. Did the rp page you joined uninvited not fit your standard your majesty? Good riddance, it's your own damn fault for not looking into the page beforehand and just jamming yourself in there like a thorn. Overly literate rpers can go jump in a lake.)

Eric stuck his blade in the ground to counter the altered gravity, He tried his best to dodge the needles, but was struck multiple times in the arms. He floated toward Tsuyoi as a beam of light thundered past them. He noticed her changing.
"If you're going to transform, at least be near the enemy when you do it," he said. Why does everyone at this damn school have magic and transformations besides me and my friends? I'll have to make up for it by unadulterated skill and power, he thought. "Think you can launch me toward your cat friend?"

Cordinia floated behind the cover Diane created.

Lawrence landed on a chunk of rock near Plague's stomach and moved it to block the needles before delivering a flying slash at the massive red area.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Plague canceled it's attack but didn't have time to block the oncoming attack. It screeched into the air and brought a hand down on Diane's covered destroying it and knocking her back into Cordinia. Diane quickly flipped to avoid cordinia getting hurt from the impact. Plague then swung another arm toward Kalena fast.

kefkadragon
Be nice Kefka. If he does not wish to be here we will respect his wishes.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

XSK Ambrosia
We apologize for the inconvenience to your rp experience but we stand by what we said. You should look before you leap as it were.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:08 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded at Eric's plan to transform near Plague, "That sounds like a wonderful idea..." she said, her voice seemed to also change, sounding more rough than normal. She looked at Eric who requested to be launched to her...cat friend, "Who, Shinochi?" she said, looking towards Shinochi. She looked back at Eric, "Sure...but fair warning," her greatsword appeared in her right hand, "Be careful about your landing." she said with a grin, her teeth also had become sharper than normal. She then held the flat side of her greatsword ready for Eric to use as a launchpad. She would launch him as soon as he got on it.
When Plague had finally seemed to cease its attack, Shinochi let out a sigh of relief before moving her body to turn the land mass she stuck to. She didn't need to worry about ranged attacks for now...but there was still the anti-gravity to deal with. She seemed to have trouble dealing with it as she was struggling to keep her composure while afloat, "Damn...stupid gravity..." she said to herself.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:23 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: need coffee, desperately)))

User Image

Kalena dove out of the way of Plague's attack, leaving a forcefield to take the attack.
She moved rather quickly letting out light bursts.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:16 am

"Aim for the crystal in her chest!" A voice called out. Diane heard it and turned to see Niko there floating while holding onto a piece of rubble. "That's her core! Take it out." He was no use in this fight. Against other keybladers he could hold his own but this was out of his little heartless league so he quickly faded back into the shaodws and was gone. Diane nodded and pulled Cordinia next to her. She noticed Eric's and Tsuyoi's plan and decided to double it. "Think you can hit the mark if i launch you?" She asked.

Plague noticed Lawrence near her and used the gravity field to push him back away from her fast toward another large chuck of rock..

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:16 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: need more coffee))

User Image

Kalena saw Plague was about to attack Lawrence with a large chunk of rock. She dashed forward and used magnegra to pull the rock from its course while using Aerogra to keep Lawrence steady where he was and to have a wind forcefield around himself as a layer of protection.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:52 am
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

Lawrence was knocked back by the gravity field before being surrounded by wind. He balanced himself on another piece of rock while the winds still surrounded him.
"Aero... Well I'll be damned," he said while looking toward Plague. Shinochi had seemed to have caused great damage by striking the glowing portion of his chest, so he made his way toward that area.

Cordinia raised her eyebrow at the mention of being launched. "Where'd you get a stupidly dangerous idea like..." she looked down and saw Eric was stepping on Tsuyoi's greatsword. She shook her head and sighed.
"Figures. Well, someone will have to go in to save his a** when this messes up, might as well be me." she said as she prepared herself to be launched. Why do these things end up working? she thought.

Eric stepped onto Tsuyoi's greatsword and smirked. "I'll be fine. I've fallen out of trees before and haven't even broken an arm. Launching me into an apocalyptic hell-beast shouldn't be much different," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:24 am

"Right. Kalena. Blind it!" Diane said as she Moved Cordinia into position. She grabbed he shirt with one hand and held her other at the end of her feet. Her gauntlet click a few times preparing to shotgun blast Cordinia forward toward Plague.

Plague noticed the 2 groups and was preparing a large energy blast above its head to take them out.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:54 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi noticed that Plague was targeting Tsuyoi's group. She looked towards them, finally noticing what they were doing, "Wh-What the hell are you guys doing!?" she shouted at them.
Tsuyoi grinned, also noticing Plague was preparing an attack for them, "No time for second thoughts!" she suddenly launched Eric towards his designated location. She looked towards Diane, who would also launch Cordinia just in case Eric's landing goes wrong. She looked towards Plague, "I won't let you finish us off that easily..." she said, as her hand that was clenching the floating land mass was glowing a fiery orange. Suddenly, she blasted herself off of the land mass and flew towards Plague at a high speed.

Once she was close enough, she roared as she had suddenly emitted a large, violent and fiery explosion.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:59 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: ))

User Image

Kalena stopped in front of Plague and emitted a very bright light in her hands focusing it and fired off two bolts of the light into Plague's eyes. Not to damage, but to blind  
Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff