Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
The castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:10 pm
????

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The creature struck the ground where kalena was, its claws deep in the ground as it stared at the ground, it roared loudly as the gravita spell was cast, the earth around it shook as it roared very loudly in anger, while it was clear the gravity was doing at least a little bit of help in the speed issue, and it was clearly not moving as fluently as it previously was, it was still up, and making its way at still a quick speed twords the Guardian.

(kefka, thorn room where malificent dragon was fought o: )

kefkadragon
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
[

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

"Cleansing light!" Light erupted from her blinding the creature long enough for The Guardian to move and dodge the creature. "Kalena do you know what this thing is?" She asked as wings of light appeared on her back.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:10 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

"It looks like my brother's dark form when he couldn't fight back, it ate all light from his heart and I restored it" Kalena said
"I....it can't be. I know he has many forms but why this one! I hope its not him!" Kalena said, sounding fearful. She didn't want to cause harm to her brother, she did too much harm to him and it made her heart ache each time, and her heart was aching as she saw this being.

"I hope he doesn't use the arcana!"

Kalena looked towards Eric and then at Rena. She exhaled and shot up a ball of light into the air. Magic would be immediately restored as long as Kalena doesn't become exhausted, however she wasn't sure how long she could keep that up with this creature eating the magic in the area.

"I made it to where your magic recharge is immediate, I can't keep it up for long!" Kalena said to Eric and Rena/Guardian as she took a support role this turn.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:35 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric shrugged. "I don't use magic, I'll just smack it and see what happens." he said brashly. He ran toward the creature and brought his heavy blade down quickly. I am probably going to regret this, but I can literally do nothing else right now. I just hope this thing doesn't phase through my keyblade. If it does i'm pretty much boned and I won't be able to protect Kalena. I'd rather that not happen, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:05 pm
????

The blinding didnt really seem to effect the creature as it fixed its attack, barely missing the guardian, somehow, it could still see them. it continued its assault on the guardian, clearly seeing him as a threat, however, once Eric attacked it, it blocked with one of its large hands, eric would be happy that it dosnt phase through stuff apparently. It roared again as it swiftly swiped it's hand to push Eric back, it stared at the ground as it was surrounded by 3 people, it roared a final time before staring at Kalena as she was giving magic to others, hey, a non moving target, suddenly a large grey beam fired from where its mouth was, shredding the ground it raced on as it dashed for Kalena's chest.

kefkadragon
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
[

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:52 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Kalena became panicked as the creature shot out a beam headed straight for her. Because of the spell she was using, she had no way to move without causing herself great harm as well as possibly ripping a hole into the ground.

She only knew of one attack she could use in this situation. She jumped up into the air merging with the orb of energy she had thrown out a little bit ago.

Kalena's eyes turned into nothing but what seemed light starlight coming from her eyes as ethereal keyblades appeared all above her and began to shoot down at the creature that has taken the Nyx form.

((Here is a video reference from Re:Coded, its a dark data sora move))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image

"Homing light." Light spears appeared around The Guardian as she fired them off into the air at the creature while it was distracted.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:09 am
????

The creature roared as it put its arms up to block the oncoming attacks, which completely assaulted the creature and smoke and rubble to explode in its general area. When the dust, smoke, and rubble cleared, the creature was still standing, smoke and burn marks were all over the creatures arms as it roared again and smashed the ground hard, the magic attacks were not doing the most damage.

Suddenly, who jumped down the hole? well, aster and his broken arm of course "sorry for lateness miss kalena!" he said "got lost, though not hard to follow with all that noise" He said sticking his tongue out at her.

The creature turned its gaze to Aster as it roared, Aster smiled as 3 walls shot up around the creature, only leaving one side open, he aimed his gun as he fired at the creature, the space it was giving it no place to dodge, however, like before, the magic bullet beam curved away from the creature "....spacial manipulation maybe? it seems to be able to control movement" He said dashing around "but its not controlling it now, meaning it has a range huh?" he thought as the creature smashed the walls around it, only for Aster to create 3 more to trap it again.

Aster tapped his foot as the area changed, suddenly, around the creature, the floor changed to a molten volcano, The creature screamed and roared again as lava shot out from the floor and covered the creatures arm, however, much to Asters Surprise, the lava didnt burn it nearly enough "thats tough outer shell...so its heavily resistant to magic meh?" he asked himself tapping his foot again as the area around the creature turned from a valcanic nature to a ice nature, the floor became ice all around the creature, Aster knew its physical abilities were off the chart, and gravity spells were, well, on a time limit, not to reliable. He moved to Kalena to give his opinon "we gots no heavy hitting strikers miss kalena, ganna be tricky, movement manipulation and resistance to magic it has" he said "that not all, it was already slowly healing from previous owies, going to be very very tough" he said with a smile "but in opinon, far from impossibal" He said

kefkadragon
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
[

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:44 am
User Image

"He's not the only one with those kinds of abilities. I'm the only one that can match it in speed but the problem is that it is predicting my moves. We need to distract it so i can get some hits in." The Guardian said getting ready.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:53 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Kalena continued her attack silently as the endless magic spell she casted was still active.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:11 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
[

Lawrence emerged out of the hole after Aster. "What seems to be the problem headmiss..." he looked up and saw the creature. "The bloody hell is that thing?" he asked. Eric whistled.
"Just who I needed. COME ON MAN!" he said grabbing his friend by the collar and pulling him toward the fight.
"We need to do what we do best,"
"Perform over the top actions that have little or no significance to an actual fight between god-like beings that will probably get us injured?"
"Yes actually. Have I become that predictable?"
"More like this happens way to often when we hang out with Kalena. Not that i'm complaining. So whats your plan?"
"I have no idea, but we need to distract that thing while the giant armor woman does her gets ready. I have very little idea what's going on. Something about kalena's evil brother and absorbing magic," he said. Lawrence shrugged and summoned his keyblade.
"I'll just go with it then. Let's do some distracting!" he said.

Eric let go of Lawrence's collar and the duo ran toward the creature haphazardly.
"OI FANCYPANTS! Come and get a bite o' this," Lawrence said as he threw an empty potion bottle at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:12 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Kalena's spell ended and she landed on the ground. Her face seemed to be wet with something.

Eric skidded down the hole and landed on his feet. He listened to what Eric and Lawrence were talking about.
"Yeah, she's a magnet to hard to defeat foes. I wonder why."

Eric summoned his keyblade and ran up close readying a attack.

Kalena fell onto a knee. She had used up a lot of energy for the attack. Tears were falling down her face. She wasn't sure why, but she was a mess.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:55 pm
(sorry guys but this has to be a quick post that ends the fight as i dont know when ill be available next, college stuff :/ )

Suddenly, while they were planning, the beast broke out from the walls that Aster had created and charged full speed at Kalena, Aster barely had any time to raise up his gun before the creature was swining at Kalenas neck, suddenly however, it froze in place, for a few seconds, before standing up straight, strange, it was now acting completely different, it was quiet, and standing completely upright. It turned and began walking away like nothing had happened, before it suddenly vanished, its magic and pressense completly dissapearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:02 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

((Ok well take care of what you need to do :3 ))

Kalena watched as the vision of her brother left. This was unlike him, well....sometimes.

Eric ran up to Kalena
"ARE YOU FKING INSANE!? WHY DID YOU STOP YOUR ATTACK!? IT ALMOST KILLED YOU!" He shouted to Kalena

Kalena didn't look up
"Do....do you know how much....how much strength I had to use to be able to use a constant magic source? Rena's attacks use a lot of energy."

"well common, your going back to the academy." Eric grabbed Kalena's arm

"oh now you want me to return to the academy?" She looked up at Eric with tired old eyes.
"The last I checked, you and everyone else insisted i'd leave for my health and to let Eclipse not have me shadowing him. Isn't that why you slapped me?"

"Common grandmother, this is a bad time for you to actually do as others asked you to do!" Eric tugged on her arm.

Kalena got up but started to walk off.

"Kalena Keeper get back here!" Eric seemed to get annoyed, but confused as well.
He looked at everyone nervously
"she's never done this before"

Kalena was a slow walker headed back to the outside of the castle where she leaned on the railing looking at the cage elevators.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:56 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

(yeah, college is super distracting. It's basically why i post here maybe twice a week max sometimes.)

Lawrence glared at Eric (kalena's). "Probably because you're disrespecting your elders you bloody git. Who taught you such behavior? The lady was risking her life for your arse and that's how you pay her back? With insults?" he sneered.

Eric ran after Kalena. "Nice job back there. It's like you didn't even need us." He reached into his pocket and grabbed his potion. "You need this a hell of a lot more than I do. Take it, I don't need it," he said.  
Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff