Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
The castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image

Rena appeared next to Kalena and grabbed the potion from Erics hand and gestured him to back off for a moment. "You have explaining to do Kalena. What are we dealing with here. I've never had to come and deal with something like this before....really i never had to be involved. Whats going on?" Rena asked her.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:28 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Eric turned towards Lawrence and sighed.
"Im not normally this way, but the way she is, right now? It drove me nuts! Its like she's expecting something, except she doesn't know when. I was raised on a battlefield, dude. I lost my parents and she's the only family I got left....well....other than the kids she adopted." he rubbed his face.

"sometimes with Kalena, she needs someone to push her to do things she doesn't want, like make her leave the academy for a while. Its like she knows she's dying but she's almost accepted it but she wont let others know. It is so frustrating Lawrence! Its like she doesn't see that her best friend is a murderer, and by that, I mean Kelina. If it wasn't me pushing her around, it was her, or others, and this last time, it was pretty much everyone around her who pushed her out. Like I said, im never this way to her."

Kalena heard Eric (kefka's) then sighed. Then she heard Rena appearing seemingly annoyed.

"Lawrence, I couldn't have beaten that thing. If it eats off magic, possibly fear....I don't know..."

She looked at Rena
"Rena, you were the first one to come here. Ok? I was just thrown out of my home! I know its because they worry about me but its..." she sighed and got back on topic

"Whatever that thing was, it took the form of my brother's....darkness form...kinda. It was dug deep into my memory. However it didn't attack like him. Rena, to be rather blunt. I have no idea what creature that was. I have been alive for a very, very long time and never have I come across a creature like that, including the wars."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:06 am
User Image

"That thing doesn't kill like any normal monster. It doesn't consume hearts like heartless nor does it do whatever nobodies do. This has just gone to a whole new level." Rena said as she opened a portal for Kalena. "Take that portal to anywhere you like. I'm going back to the academy to report to Eclipse."

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:39 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image User Image

Kalena looked at Rena and nodded
"I agree. I have no idea what that thing is. I know its possibly a rare creature but something that is very elusive as well. Rena, I don't know everything and every little threat that is in the universe. Too many people think I do when I don't. At least we'd now know how to possibly lure it, but not yet how to trap it or kill it."

She looked at the portal and then closed it.
"Thankyou Rena, but for now....I just want to be out in the worlds, clear my mind for a little bit. There is a lot going on and..." she shook her head softly.
"im just....scared...I guess."

She sat down and dangled her legs off the edge of the building.
"you know what I mean, to have a lot of the balance of light on you and thank god you are alive to take some of the burden, its...overwhelming. I am afraid of many things, I just....I fear my end is coming."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:50 am
User Image

"Hey....be forewarned...if that does come to pass and you do end. Just remember. I'll become you." She said as she started floating in the air. "So don't go dieing on me." She said in a cheery voice before disappearing in thin air.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:10 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image User Image

"you be me? Nah, don't see that. My brother and I are actually blood siblings, from....long....long ago."

She sighed as she looked down on the town. She placed her hand down and started to heal the castle with her spare energy, although not really meaning to.

"Im just lucky to have him....and everyone else ive met throughout my life. All my friends...." she leaned her head against a pole, she was very tired.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:32 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image User Image

Eric walked past Lawrence before stopping and turning back towards him.
"I don't know whats gonna happen yet, not always. Kalena...she can act childish and she has to be dealt with when she's that way. This is just one of those times."

Kalena sat silently with the air blowing her hair. She looked out over the town and her hand started to glow until she let out a gentle burst of light which seemed to heal the town itself. She looked up at the sky and wiggled a finger around until the keyhole appeared. She nodded seeing into it with her mind. Other than the creature that had attacked, everything was peaceful. The keyhole disappeared with a wave of her hand.

"I don't understand something about myself, its been like this since as long as I remember. Wherever I go, I seem to attract the big bad guys, the horrible monsters hiding in the shadows, the ones that don't go after anyone except me and everyone wants to pitch in but in the end, so many people end up hurt."

She looked back at Eric (Kefka's), her eyes seemed sad.
"I remember trying to have a party at the academy once and it became....well..."

Tears started to come out of her eyes.
"That was the first and probably last party i'll ever get to go to, party, celebration, anything of that sorts. Its like im just bad luck wherever I go. Maybe that's why I had to leave the academy.....my home. Wherever I was, horrible things would happen."

She took out a key pendant hiding beneath her shirt and held it up
"so many memories lost. So many people disliking me for being a jinx....."

a small storm cloud appeared over Kalena's head and it started to rain.

"uggggh...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:53 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image User Image

Eric looked at Kalena and sighed.
"damn....hey! Its not a rainy day so stop thinking it is." Eric said annoyed as he swiped away the storm cloud from above Kalena's head

"and how would you know that, Eric?" Kalena sighed, she sounded tired

"are you still holding a grudge cuz I hit you?"

She held her fingers open some

"well....get over it, kay. You can't be mopey if you have to fight again. If you are, your dead meat and don't think I don't know that you can't regenerate into a new body, new person, again. Even I can tell there isn't enough light in the worlds to do it. Common..." Eric bent down and hugged Kalena.

Kalena lowered her head not really moving past that. However her stomach grumbled rather loudly which made her smirk some.

"Common, lets get something to eat, alright?" Eric smiled some while rubbing her shoulder and rusting her hair.
"besides, if Kelina gets to be a bother again, you gotta fight her as well. You two are old."

"hey!! Im not that old!" Kalena laughed

"your like a million billion years old" Eric laughed joking with Kalena.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:36 am
"i don't think you have much to worry about with kelina anymore." A voice said as Niko came out of Kalena's shadow. The little shadow heartless then hopped up on the railing and looked at Kalena. "I'm here to report that Kelina's Keyblade has been destroyed. She is powerless now." He said to them.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:45 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image User Image

Kalena's eyes widened as Niko appeared and told them what happened to Kelina. She looked like all the color drained out of her face leaving her blue eyes and red hair.
"what..."

"Hey, Kalena. Its ok. She did so many bad things to you and all the murders she did in her time. Do you even know how many wielders she killed before they got to the academy?" Eric said.

A tablet of crystal appeared in Kalena's hand, she immediately started to track down to locate Kelina.

"you aren't seriously going after her are you!? I though you two were enemies? Do you know how much crap she put us all in, including you!"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:04 pm
"Kalena Do not go down this path. Rose already has things covered with Jaster and Kalen. She resides now in Twilight town." Niko informed her.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:39 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric raised an eyebrow at the mention of Kelina. "Isn't she that psycho lady that wrecked our last party? Wonderful news as it is that she is no longer capable of using one of the most powerful weapons ever conceived, we must be sure that she is no longer a threat. Last thing we need is more injuries," he said tapping his left leg with his keyblade before it disappeared.

Lawrence looked toward Kalena. "Her blade is gone now. She has no power anymore. It's not worth risking life and limb for. As much as I distrust the little bugger, the shadow is right," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:39 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image User Image

Kalena sighed hearing all of this. She understood where they were coming from. Kelina had caused nothing but trouble for a very long time and it was time she got her 'just deserts", but it still bothered her.

"Yes, one in the same. I suppose it is good that she doesn't have keyblade or magic anymore, however, she was still my first friend as a child, even if she led me to a incalculable amount of pain, but then she turned her back on those above her and gave me a little kindness and eventually freed me, even though for some time, we were linked to one another in the realm of darkness. Then back to those above her and the Headmaster saved me, she was kicked out of the organization back then. "

She rubbed her head
"so as she is, she's still human, she has no friends other than I. Rose and Jaster are family so they have to 'care' for her even a little bit. Any friendship she had, even for a short while, was through me. "

"My point is that she's human and still alive so we are still friends, even if we don't see eye to eye on most things."

"even if she killed your children? Even if she brought all the worlds into darkness!?"

"She had a chance to do all that, but she never did."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:32 pm
"Kalena let her be." Niko said staring at Kalena. "Besides there is other news."

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:32 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User Image User Image

"Fine, but Niko, you have to promise that you'll keep a eye after her like you always do. In a strange, sick way, she's like my balance, before my brother came back."

"Heh, that is sick, I still wonder if she's your nobody." Eric chuckled.

"nope, already sure of that."  
Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces