Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
The castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:00 pm
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Lawrence scowled at Jaxon's regenerating arm. "Looks like we're on the same damned page headmistress," he said before planting his keyblade in the ground and using it as a pole vaulting pole to launch him toward the ceiling to avoid the lightning. He stabbed his keyblade into the ice forming there and held on for dear life.

Eric picked up Cordinia and hopped on top of the gale forming behind Kalena, using it to leap high and avoid the lightning.

(OOC: do not remember the ceiling height of this place at all, but physics be damned because kingdom hearts.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:23 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: Sorry. I cant remember if there was a ceiling above or not. x_X Sorry if I pissed you off Kekfa sad ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena jumped up as the ceiling started to fall onto the electrified floor, however the ceiling did not fall randomly, in specific areas so others can land and use the new floor as stepping stones.

She landed quickly and then ran at Jaxon preparing to attack him head on.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:55 am

As Jaxon landed back by the throne where Plague sat she giggled. "Oh its so much fun to watch but i think i've sat around long enough. Jaxon. Be a dear and check on your compatriots. I'll deal with the nuisances." She said as she stood up. Jaxon growled before a dark portal appeared behind him and he stepped through disappearing.
"Now its time to play!" Plague said as the castle started to shake around them.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 am
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

(OOC: I'm not mad at all. I was being jokey.)

Lawrence dropped down from the ceiling and landed near Kalena.
"About time the target showed up. Lets wipe the floor with this tart and then go to..." He looked to Diane.
"Diane was it? Go there to celebrate," he said confidently.

Eric landed with Cordinia in his arms, who began to regain consciousness. He looked down and smiled.
"Morning sunshine. Are you alright?"
Cordinia weakly sighed at Eric.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:57 pm
[ooc: ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi noticed Jaxon leave through a portal, "Aww..." she landed next to Tsuyoi, "And I was gonna turn him into a metal ingot..." she said before shrugging, "Ah well...next time."
Tsuyoi sighed at Shinochi's comment then looked at Plague, "At least now we can focus fully on our main target." she said before turning her attention to Plague. "And it's about time too, I was starting to get tired of waiting." she summoned her greatsword again, resting it on her shoulder. She looked at Plague, "Shino...be careful with this one, don't go charging in on her like you usually do with your opponents." she said to Shinochi.
Shinochi chuckled a little, 'Yeah, I know that much already." she replied.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:42 pm

"Aw...how sentimental. I'm going to enjoy breaking you." She said as she vanished. The walls started the break apart revealing darkness behind them and the floors started to give way. They were all being drawn into another dimension. "WELCOME TO MY REALM OF PESTILENCE!" A deep echoing laugh filled the air as a Large Demonic figure rose before the group as they stood on the platform that seemed to float in midair.
"Uuuuuh....is it to late to say i didn't sign up for this?" Diane said looking up at what is now Plague.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:11 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: Oh lol ok))

Kalena was just as unnerved as Diane was when the area changed. However, she was used to stuff like this happening all of a sudden.

"Great...."

She didn't know if anyone knew how to fly, even if temporally. However if Plague was this big, dodging would need to be essential. She noticed the air was a bit harder to breathe as well. This would be difficult

"Supernatural beings, I fight these so often, doesn't mean I like it." Kalena said in response to Diane.

She looked at everyone.
"So, who's ready?"

She was preparing a levitation spell.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:32 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi laughed a little, there was a little nervousness behind her laughing, "W-Wow...now that's something..." She looked at Tsuyoi, "Hey, uh...you don't think you can turn enraged now."
Tsuyoi sighed, "Not yet...its too early." she replied, looking around, "Another dimension huh...?" she looked back at Plague, "What else tricks does Plague have waiting for us...?" She took her greatsword off of her shoulder and held it in front of her, pointed towards Plague, "Well, we'll just have to see..." she thought to herself.
Shinochi's sword and keyblade were still ablaze, she spun her sword around, grinning at Plague, "You know, this is my first time fighting a Horseman, so I'm somewhat excited...but also somewhat nervous." she said to the others.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: Bump))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:56 am
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: Bump))

(Waiting for kefka :3)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:10 am
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

(Sorry for not responding in a while. Busy with classes.)

Eric and Lawrence looked around in confusion.
"This is not where I expected today to go... and I'm waist deep in weird stuff on a daily basis. Fire it up Kal," Lawrence said.

Eric smirked and pointed his keyblade toward the beast. "It's one of the benefits of being my friend... despite my best efforts. Now lets wipe this b*****d off the face of the planet and move on to his friends. Twilight town must be avenged!" he shouted.

Cordinia opened her eyes and slowly brought herself to one knee before panicking at the sights around her.
"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE AND HOW DID WE GET HERE!?We're all dead aren't we?" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:42 pm

"Hey snap out of it." Diane said as she slapped Cordinia on the shoulder. "Were all in this together. Lets take down this beasty as a team. hehe. Never been apart of a team but might as well get started." She said with a wink before throwing a shotgun/punch/blast at plague's shoulder. As it hit an explosion happened which caused plague to screech in pain. Plague then retaliated by raising all 4 of its hands into the air and red energy beams shot from its fingers down upon the group and the platform they were on. Diane had to dodge quickly but not without grabbing Cordinia out of the way as well.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:35 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi was jumping and dashing around in order to dodge the red beams from Plague. She seemed to be more focused than she usually is, her pupils were more dilated than they normally are. She looked at Tsuyoi while dodging, as if watching out for her to enrage.
Tsuyoi took cover behind her greatsword, though she was pushed back whenever a red beam had hit her greatsword. She gritted her teeth, "Damn...getting hit by just these is big trouble..." she thought to herself. When she saw an opening, she peek from behind her greatsword and held her hand towards one of Plague's arms. Suddenly, a blast of molten lava shot out of her hand and headed straight for one of Plague's arms.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: ok, sorry to be a bother))

Kalena didn't take care to dodging, however barely getting out of the way. Kalena cast a huge levitation spell to allow her allies to be able to fly for as long as this battle goes.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:07 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: ok, sorry to be a bother)) ((bump post again))

Kalena levitated up and went straight for Plague aiming for the mark in its chest.  
Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff