Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
The castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Plague laughed as she lifted her hands up and hijacked the levitation spell causing everyone including Kalena to fly off in different directions. Diane managed to stop herself by landing on another flying platform as it drifted in the space around them. "How we gonna beat this thing? You guys got any idea's?" She asked as more poison blasts were shot out at the group.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:50 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: ok, sorry to be a bother)) ((bump post again))
((gonna be busy today))

Kalena cast a graviga spell to catch everyone and pull them close to her.
"This isn't the first time someone messed with my magic, my dear brother's evil teacher did that a few times when I didn't agree with his methods. I didn't get to see him for over 10 years because of him!"

Kalena was becoming angry.

She shot a beam of light at the core from her keyblade

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:05 am
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

Cordinia rubbed her eyes and looked to the group.
"We've got the numbers to beat him. Alright, we've got..." she counted the members of the group.
"About six melee people and a magic user? I'm probably missing some people." she said to herself. She put her hands together.
"Eric get in front of the b*****d with cowgirl over there and protect Kalena. We need her for healing and magic support. Lawrence, go with the cat girl and get behind it. See if you can find any weak points and report back to me. I'll be with Diane. We'll strike from below if you don't find anything. Don't do anything stupid," she said. Lawrence nodded and began moving toward the back of the creature. Eric smirked.

"You know you're cute when you're thinking hard."
"If we weren't in a battle right now I'd punch you for that. Just do your job smartass," she said. Eric walked in front of Kalena. Cordinia sighed The guy gets a couple of girlfriends and he suddenly thinks he's a freaking Casanova. Where's the shy man I'm used to? she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:32 am

Plague folded her wings over her chest blocking the light attack from Kalena and laughed.
"I say we chip at her. Get me a shot and i'll shotgun punch her right in the face." Diane said smashing her gauntlet fists together.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:13 pm
[ooc: Bump. Is this fight dead? sweatdrop ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi listened to Cordinia's plan, then looked towards Eric who'll be close and personal with Plague alongside her, "You better be tougher than you look." she commented before looking back at Plague. She shot molten lava blasts at the oncoming poison blasts from Plague. She sighed, looking back at Eric, "Or...at least durable to poison." she said.
Shinochi's ears perked up and looked at Lawrence, saluting him with a grin, "Ah, so you're my partner in crime huh? Don't disappoint me now ya hear." she said, laughing a little. "If you need any help whatsoever, then I'll try to do something to help you out...ehehe, emphasis on try." she said, rubbing the back of her head.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:37 am

(i was hoping someone would reply. Where's kefka?)
Plague then raised its hands into the air as energy started to pour from its fingers into a large energy sphere. Once it was filled it fired off toward the group fast. Diane took this moment to rush forward at the sphere and pulled back her fist and shotgun blasted the sphere hard causing it to explode harmlessly. "Lets do this." She said to Cordinia as she started sending large shotgun blasts at Plague's body causing small explosions on contact making it screech in pain.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:58 am
User Image
H E I R o f S U N L I G H TxxxxS P A N I A R D
XXSolerixxdu MatahariXX
XXXXXXXXxxN E U T R A LxxxxH U M A Nxx

XXXXXXXXXEVEN THOUGH I WALK THROUGH
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ THE VALLEY OF THE S H A D O W OF D E A T H

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O E V I L
User Image

XH O N O RxxxxH U M I L I T YXXXXX6'0"

XXThree Times the Passion of Ordinary FlamencoX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

(Hero of Sunlight)

The moon was setting and the sun was betwixt a twilight dawn. Almost as if he were a hero from another dimension, the figure rose up from the converging sunlight slowly rising and granting him the power of Sunlight. He danced across molten ground with ease almost as of an enchanting dance from an ancient spirit. As he ran towards the monster, the small amount of sunlight began to be absorbed in between his fingertips and made into a 3 feet long lightning bolt. His feet stopped 20 meters from the beast with his left foot front and the dirt mixing with the molten, hot air.

"Herein spirit shalt begone back to thy void, rotting bed! Tarry no longer. I aid these souls."

Just as he said he had come to these young hosts' aid, he really did and shoot the first bolt of lightning to the creatures abdomen from the back at a great speed. This moment caught short by his graceful footwork moving from side to side among the cracked heaps of crackling ground. He aimed to keep a small distance from the large creature and ran in zigzags around the beast. His plan was to reach the kiddos on the other side while attracting the creature's attention towards himself and maybe buying them time to attack it. while his trajectory continued, the sunlight kept accumulating in his left hand and started to slowly make another lightning spear, but far more powerful. The sun's splendor was nigh.

Layout Ⓒ iZann

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 am
[ooc: @Knux - Classes might still be going on for kefka. You know how school can be sometimes...]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as Diane had retaliated an incoming energy sphere by Plague, "Hmm, impressive..." she said silently. She looked at Eric and smirked, "Meet you at Plague's front." she then charged towards Plague with her Greatsword on her shoulder, firing molten lava blasts at Plague while charging. She noticed that another ally had joined the fight. She didn't care how he entered this arena, as long as he was helping. When she was close enough, she swung her Greatsword at Plague.
Shinochi followed behind Lawrence, "So how you wanna do this buddy, you wanna wait for an opportune time for maximum damage? Or just go in, swords ablaze with flurry." she said as they were moving into position. Either way, she was ready to attack on Lawrence's command.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

XSK Ambrosia

Flippy flusters Flaky

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:31 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky
]

kimi23loveheart

(My last final was last Wednesday, and I've been unpacking and doing training for research I'll be doing next semester. There's also the fact I thought I was the last post for a while and kind of forgot about this sweatdrop I feel really bad about that part.)

Eric rolled his eyes at the two charging toward Plague. "So much for planning I guess," he said with a sigh. "This is how most the plans I'm involved in go anyway. Stay safe Kal," he said before running after Tsuyoi.

Cordinia cursed under her breath before shrugging. "Guess we have to be adaptable," she said with a smirk. She leaped behind Diane as she dissipated the energy sphere with a blast from her gauntlets. "Wow, I don't think I can do that. Any way we can get closer to this thing without turning into dust?" she asked.

Lawrence put a hand to his chin and observed the monster with Shinochi. "The thing looks pretty well armored in most areas..." He saw the large glowing spots on the creature's stomach and between his pectorals. "Except in the stomach and center of the chest maybe. It's a risk, but I don't think we have the energy to chip away at this thing forever." He said. He took a deep breath. "You're more agile than me, you go for the chest area. Something about that glow screams 'stab me here.' I'll try the stomach and hope it's not a portal to hell.
MOVE!
" Lawrence shouted as he hopped from rock to rock toward the large red area on Plague's stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:39 am

Plague saw the people coming at it and went back to one of its previous attacks and held out off of it's hands. Lightning start pouring out of its fingers striking down upon the ground and breaking some of the floating land masses as well as the gravity shifting again. One of the bolts that came off its fingers struck Soleri's attack out of the air before it could hit its mark. Diane had gone on the defensive and started dodging out of the way as a stray bolt tore up the ground where she once was. "This is is getting on my nerves. Only way to get close is to dodge around its attacks and flurry your way up. That new guy that showed up seems capable of distracting it but its working more around Aoe attacks. YO NEW GUY AIM FOR THE SPHERE ON ITS CHEST IF YOU CAN!" Diane called up to Soleri.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

XSK Ambrosia

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:33 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: No problem :3 ))

Kalena was growling. Her normal calm blue eyes turned red, this was strange for her. She pulled a backpack out of a void hole in her glove. She pulls out bombs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:19 pm
[ooc: @kefka - I...actually forgot about this fight until I eventually thought, "Wait a minute...Tsuyoi and Shinochi are still fighting Plague with some others right?" sweatdrop
Anyway, we really need to finish this fight, along with the fight with Famine. Knux, what's the status on that fight?]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi took notice of the lightning striking the ground around them, "Great...lightning." She needed to jump out of the way of one that striked near her. It broke the ground into separate platforms, so she jumped onto one of them. She looked towards Plague while gritting her teeth, "All right...I'm getting a little pissed...just die already!" She de-summoned her Greatsword and summoned her revolver, aiming it at Plague's head and firing a couple rounds. While this was going on, her appearance began to change even more to that of her enraged form...it was only a matter of time.
On Lawrence's signal, she used the numerous floating lands that were floating around Plague, jumping from one to another. "Gotta go fast and hard...don't give it time to think, time to react." she said to herself, her keyblade was lit on fire. Shinochi found a good floating land that she could jump off that gave a good angle of her target, Plague's glowing chest thing. "All right you big b*tch...lets see if your heart can burn up like the rest of us." she pointed her keyblade at Plague's glowing chest part. Suddenly, she jumped off of the floating land, and while falling, she reeled back her keyblade, "Lets fire things up!" she spun a few times before throwing her keyblade straight at her target. It spun as it flew, it looked like a fire disc.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

XSK Ambrosia

Flippy flusters Flaky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:52 am
User Image
H E I R o f S U N L I G H TxxxxS P A N I A R D
XXSolerixxdu MatahariXX
XXXXXXXXxxN E U T R A LxxxxH U M A Nxx

XXXXXXXXXEVEN THOUGH I WALK THROUGH
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ THE VALLEY OF THE S H A D O W OF D E A T H

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O E V I L
User Image

XH O N O RxxxxH U M I L I T YXXXXX6'0"

XXThree Times the Passion of Ordinary FlamencoX

(Hero of Sunlight)

Soleri inched his legs once his run around the beast was put to a stop and awaited the lightning strike to jump up high in the air midway through getting around the monster. His right hand's fingers stretched and cracked with ethereal energy gathering within the ebbs of each bone and turned into a bigger, 4-feet long lightning javelin. His stance would turn into that of a striking manner with his left leg twisting in front of his right in midair, but his right was inched backwards and his left one was extended. His arms got into javelin throwing position that it looked like that of a professional athlete.

"Yes, madame! Betwixt light and dark... sunlight shalt prevail!"

With those words, he flung the lightning javelin forward again aiming for the sphere and doing a front flip to gain momentum enough to swing two more very small, but faster lightning bolts aiming around the creature's shoulders. Aiming for the ligaments would prove to be useful even if the center of its' power was the main sphere. His descent started happening as soon as he shot those last two little 1 foot bolts, but he aimed his head downward so his descent would be faster in case of a dodge being necessary.

Layout Ⓒ iZann

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 am

ooc-At this point the one who controlled famine has not made a post for him in quiet a while even after i messaged him and he had replied. So for now i will say Famine has gone into hiding until further notice. Just focus on plague.

Plague roared in pain as its chest was hit by the combination attacks of Soleri and Shinochi. A crack formed in the crystal as Plague backed off a bit and covered itself in its wings. A high pitch sound was heard as light appeared on some of the floating islands. Forms took shape and skulls started appearing twitching all over. A light shine in there eyes as they all pulled out range weapon and lundged at the group firing there weapons off.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

XSK Ambrosia

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: ))

"Oh fun." Kalena sighs and started to throw bombs at Plague aiming at the crystal.

"Looks like we aren't alone"

Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces