Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:22 am
Hearing his son start to whine he gently rocked him back and forth. " Hey, hey. Its okay son. Nothing wrong.", he said as he started to try and shush him to sleep. Then he turned his attention to Kona. " I think it might be Zeltion. He is part dragon remember. So time he did use to snore like one so this might be something similar. Don't worry about it just try and get some more sleep.", he said as he walked over to her a gave her a kiss.

He felt her hips and started to move his with her. Though he was putting a bit more force into his movements as he did it. Then he used his tongue to go from the bottom of her neck up the front and then kiss her and had their tongues have a little rumble. Know that they were kissing she would be able to feel the vibrations of his growling a lot more as the kiss continued.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:35 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She had the one baby blanket on her shoulder. Before she started lower her top and gestured for Grim to hand Caelon over. "I think Caelon is hungry.", she said, after she kissed Grim back.

Cameron Stormwind

She started to french him back and her legs wrapped around his hips. Now she felt that she was becoming breathless from them kissing. Of course she gently pushed her forehead against his. As she was looking into his eyes.

Caelon
Was getting hungry again, so he was fussing hearing his Mom.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 am
Grim gave him on last kiss on the cheek before handing him over to her. Then he looked down and remember the knocked out giant on the floor of the main. room. " While you deal with this baby I will dealt with that one.", he said as he pointed to Curson. Grabbing him by the foot he started to drag Curson back out side to take off his boots. Then dragged him to his room. Not caring when he heard Curson's head hit something as he did it.

As she pushed her forehead against his he was still trying to kiss her. At this point she would be able to tell that his eyes did not look like they normally do. They had a raw animal like hunger to them as he looked at her the growl still coming from his chest. Though after not doing anything for a while his eye turned back to normal and he shook his head to clear his mind, " Ugh. What happened?", he asked as he rubbed his eyes. The growling had stopped not that he was back to normal. But then his face turned red when he realized that her legs were wrapped around his hips

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:54 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She started to feed Caelon before she laughed hearing Grim. Now she sat in her chair and fed their son.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him and blushed a bit, as he turned back to normal. Slowly she unwrapped her legs from his hips. "Well, your dragon side took over. More or less so to speak. And it was getting a little bit rough, but nothing to hurt me.", she said, with a blush.

Caelon
Has his lunch.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:05 am
Grim picked Curson up and threw him onto his own bed. Though when Curson wakes up the position he is in will have him bee it a bit of pain for a while. Coming back into the main room he went to sit in his chair and watched her feed their son. " Looks like you make the best food no matter what. Be it from food that you cooked or food that you made yourself.", he said with a smile as he pointed to the kitchen at first then to were their son was feeding from.

He blushed hearing that. " Oh. Um...I'm sorry. I had not idea that would happen. I guess you shouldn't do that thing anymore then. I glad I didn't hurt you.", he said as he sat there. Not going to risk it by saying anything about her neck since last time that was enough to get him to be like that. But now he was sitting there not knowing what to do after what he just did.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:18 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She blushed a bit hearing him say this. Before she rolled her eyes,"Some babies need more milk then others.", she told him, as she watched their son drink.

Cameron Stormwind

She watched him from the bed, as she was still laying on her side. "It caught me off guard. But it didn't scare me.", she said, as she was reaching up and rubbing his arm. Of course he would see the truth in her eyes now.

Caelon
Has his lunch.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:27 am
Smiling he moved closer to look at their son. " So everything turned out alright. There is nothing wrong with him. No sickness or anything.", he asked just realizing that this wasn't one of the first things he asked. But he was distracted by his son and how she was doing after giving birth to him.

He moved his hand to cover hers. " But who knows what else it might do next. If there is a next time. How different was I? Did I say anything weird or act strange?", he asked wondering what exactly how much different did he change when his dragon side came out.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:33 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at Grim and smiled,"Two hands, two feet. With ten fingers and ten toes. Both Cameron and Missy said he was healthy.", she said and smiled. As Missy was on the couch and nodding in agreement. Since she was eating a bit of bread.

Cameron Stormwind

"Well you seem, less shy. And more bold with your actions.Though for now, could you please lay by me?", she asked him. As she moved for him to spoon her. Well being careful to not flash her neck at him to much.

Caelon
Has his lunch.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:43 am
He stood up and gave Caelon a kiss on the top of the head then gave her a kiss on the lips. " That is good to hear.", he said with his own smile. Walking over to the kitchen he got himself something to drink. But then turned and slightly asked if either women wanted anything while he was over here.

He moved to lay besides her. Though he was a bit awkward about it not wanting to lose it again. Though as they were lying together he needed to ask. " How bold ? And want exactly did I do?", he asked though he was not looking at her. Instead his focus was on the ceiling

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:34 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She asked for mead, as Missy asked for water. Of course the ladies started to talk as she was feeding her baby. Once she was down, she pulled her shirt back up. Followed by burping her son and gently bouncing him.

Cameron Stormwind

She was still on her side, before she rolled onto her back. Now she looked at him after his questions. "Well after I bared my neck and you almost left the room. You made the comment, it could be your dragon side wanting to mate. And you were smiling when you said that. Followed by you biting on my neck.", she said, as she recalled and blushed.

Caelon
Has his lunch.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:29 pm
Bringing over the drinks they asked for first and giving it to them he went back to get his drink. After that he came back and sat in his chair. Though he did pay attention to what she was doing with their son as she burped and bounced him so he could know what to do if he needed to do those things.

He nodded his head as she talked. " I remember everything up until the second time you bared your neck to me. After that it is kind of a blur. What did I do after that?", he asked as he tried to remember himself but was clearly failing. Wanting to know what he did so he could know if it was a good idea for her to show him her neck again.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She keeps talking to Missy after thanking Grim; for the drink.

Cameron Stormwind

Hearing this she looked at him,"Well you bit my neck a bit. Then kissed up it, to my ears. Before kissing me, and you weren't shy about rubbing your hips against mine.", she said, as she was now blushing a bit.

Caelon
Being burped and relaxing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:44 pm
He placed a hand on top of Caelon's head as he watched him relaxing on his mothers lap.

As she told him what happened his face turned red and he cover it with his hands. " Oh please tell me that is all I did." Hoping that was all since it was so embarrassing to hear about it. " Again I am so sorry Cameron. I had no idea that would happen.", he said as he looked at her his face still as red as her and her brothers hair.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:58 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was holding Caelon and smiling down at him. "I think we did good, with our first kid.", she giggled. Meaning that she had given birth to a healthy baby.

Cameron Stormwind

She rolled onto her side and sighed. "It's alright, Zeltion. You didn't hurt me.", she said before she started to hug him

Caelon
Relaxing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:03 pm
He smiled as he looked at Caelon. " I couldn't agree more. Though I think you did most of the work doing that.", he said as he leaned over to kiss her cheek.

Returning the hug he sighed. " I know. But still I wish I knew that was going to happen. But since your the first women I have been with I don't know what else might happen.", he said as he kept her in the hug.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff