Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
"She doesn't normally sass me like you do.", she replied to him. Only to put her hands on her hips. Then gone back to paying attention to Epona. Whom was happy to be spoiled with some extra grains. As she hooked the bucket up she then grabbed a brush and gone inside of the stall only to brush Epona.

damian grayson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:51 pm
Grim does something he hasn't done in a while. He smirks ''If you think these is sass you should of heard how I use to talk before....''He suddenly stops and realizes he has begun to talk about his past. Once he realizes that he goes back to his blank look. ''Forget what I just said,'' he say looking away from her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:11 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
As he smirked and talked of his past for a second, a spark of happiness shown. But as he seemed to put his mask back on she frowned. "Well that was fun then dull.", she said to Epona, as a 'whisper'. Of course this was trying to coax Grim to reply in a smart a** way, again.

damian grayson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:19 pm
Grim could hear her even thought she was whispering. ''Dull huh,''He thinks about how much he has changed since he was a child and how he got here. He begins to start to say another smart mouth thing but stops and remembers his training when it comes to handling his emotions. Instead he just bows his head a little ''Sorry my lady for not being some brave ,handsome adventurer come to take you away on some great journey''  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:26 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
She frowned and stopped brushing Epona. "Grim... It's not like that... You could tell me of your tales... It's not fair you know everything about me.", she said in a low tone. Her voice was an altos and a bit gruff.

damian grayson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:45 pm
Grim listened to Kona and sighed. He did know a little of her and he did tended not to tell anyone his. If anyone should know it it was her the person he was in charge of protecting. ''Fine were to start?'' He thinks to himself. ''Well as you can clearly see I am s half elf but that was not planed by my parents. My father was a high lord of the elfs and my mother was just a traveler they met in a bar. My father was drunk trying to forget about his troubles. My mother thought he was handsome.'' He stopped for a second to push back the pain keeping his blank face and looks at her ''You can figure out the rest,'' He looks at her as normal  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:59 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
She looked at him and blinked a bit shocked at him. "Yet their past shouldn't define you now, Grim!", she said sternly after a moment of silence. "Because I'm of royalty, doesn't mean anything in the next two hundred years if anything goes wrong.", she told him in a gentle tone. Now she left Epona and wiped her hands on her dress.

damian grayson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:10 pm
He just looks at her. "No but leaving me on the door step of a temple before they even named me and being trained hard by monks since birth did have something to do with who I am." He stop and realized that those words came out with more venom in it then he wanted. "Sorry," as he looks away from her a little upset with himself for letting his emotions control him.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:24 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
Seeing him seem so upset made her upset. And that was aside from him getting snippy. Slowly she gone over to him, and gently grabbed his hand. Tugging him over to Epona, whom was still nibbling on grains. Finally she got his hand between Epona's ears. "If you can't talk to me about something... Then please try her... She's a good listener...", Kona said to him. Slowly she lifted her hand off his to see if he'd still pet Epona, who just kept eating. "I won't take what you said to heart...", she added on quietly. To some it'd be unnerving how she ignored harsh words that accidentally came out. Yet she would use sparring as a way to get rid of them. Though they did haunt her for a longer time then she let on.

damian grayson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:20 pm
When Kona grabbed his hand and tugged him to Epona he was shocked. He knew that with most people they would have of started yelling but not her. He felt that feeling he got before but did not know what it was. When she lifted her hands off his he continued to pet Epona. He remembered what she said about him before ''Dull,'' he thought to himself. He turns to the pony.''You must be a good listener since you have to put up with a person who always speaks her mind.'' When he said that to the pony he looked at Kona and once again smirked at her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:55 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
She looked at him and smiled as he talked to Epona. As he smirked at her, this time she shyly looked away. But she did giggle in reply to his 'statement'. Of course Epona kept nibbling at her grains. Once she was done she looked at Kona, whom was sitting in the hayloft.

damian grayson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:27 pm
Grim stopped petting Epona and walked over to Kona. He kneeled down in front of her and gently grabbed her chin in between his thumb and index finger. He turned her face towards his and smiled at her. '' You know you were wrong before about me knowing every thing about you I'm sure there is something I don't know so it is you're turn.'' With that said he released her to sit next to her . ''But if it is something about you that you don't want to talk about I wont hold it against you.''  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:57 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
She looked at him and looked at him, in a slightly shocked manner. "Grim...", she muttered shyly. It was clear she was tongue tied. To her it was rare anyone wanted to get to know the real her.

damian grayson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:12 pm
Grim could see that something was wrong with Kona.''What's wrong?'' Then he thought he must have gone over his boundaries and felt bad. ''Sorry if I said something I shouldn't I will leave you alone now, I'll tell everyone that you finally found a good place to hind and I could not find you.'' He then began to get up and leave her alone like she wanted.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:39 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
====
She looked at him and blushed a bit. "Grim, please don't go... It's just not many people want to know me... For me.", she told him. Which was true as she was sitting in the hay loft and bit her lip. The dress she wore was basically an outside dress, yet not meant for running or climbing into hay lofts. She was rough and tumble it seemed. "Everyone seems to think I like all girly things.", she mused.

damian grayson

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces