Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Nekata's Novelties:: (Gaia Gold Item Purchases)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image
:: Nekata's Novelties ::~

(All items purchased in P4:FES can be found at this link.)

(All Items and Demons Purchased in P4:Endgame can be found at this link.)

(All Items and demons purchased in the Spirit Forge can be found at this Link.)

Having trouble winning a battle? Can't find a weapon that suits your character? Or do you just want something to swing around that's going to look cooler than the trash can lid you've been wielding so far in the RP? Well, here at Nekata's Novelties, you can change that by purchasing Weapons, Armor, and/or Accessories for your characters! The Second building in the franchise (With the first being run by his assistant in Okina City), Nekata's Novelties is a place where wayward souls can find and purchase items of varying rarity and power. The items themselves, products of either Naka himself...or of pieces courtesy of the previous Sword Sage (Who isn't taking regular orders....But may be bought with a coupon)...

Unlike Daidara's though, here at Nekata's Novelties, rather than placing an order form, and waiting...There will be 3 [Items of the Day] up for sale. If you are interested in purchasing said item, you will send a PM to Arena Emperor indicating who is buying what item...Followed by a trade for the Gold.....And when it's accepted, you will be the proud new owner of that item!

Items will be restocked at the owner's/Sword Sage's convenience. However, if you wish to purchase normal, everyday items. (Consumables, listed below), then you may post the necessary forum below. And remember, Be Civil. There's nothing worse than a bad customer!

"Or if you are in possession of a specific type of weapon which you find to be quite useless, and a gem which you find to be most valuable, bring them to me, Dr. Victor, and I'll create you something so magnificent your puny mind won't be able to comprehend its incomparable greatness!"

Rules of purchase and rates are listed below...

Quote:
Nekata's Novelties Rules and Rates

1. Items of the Day will be put up at the rate of the Shop Owner/Sword Sage. They are First-Come, First Serve, So don't Dillydally if you see something you want.
2. If you are interested in Purchasing an Item of the day, send a PM to Naka Nekata ( Arena Emperor ) with the name of the purchaser, and what they are purchasing. Make sure you have the gold to purchase your item!
3. Don't nag the shopkeeper. He can only sell things as fast as shipments come in. (Don't pester Arena to put up items faster. Seriously.)

Gouma Den Rates
Forge Weapon - 200,000 gg (Requires gem recovered from mission or battle and a blank weapon.)

Item Rates
Me Patra Gem (Negate Paralysis, Panic, Fear, Silence, Blind 1 Ally) - 15,000gg
Dis-Poison - (Remove Poison 1 Ally) - 5,000gg
Dis-Charm - (Remove Charm 1 Ally) - 5,000gg
Dis-Rage - (Remove Rage 1 Ally) - 5,000gg
Revival Bead (Revive 1 Person with Low Health) - 50,000gg
Macca Leaf (Revive Moderate Health to all Allies) - 20,000gg
Soma (Restore Magic/Health entirely 1 Ally) - 100,000gg

(Limit, may not possess more than 1 of each consumable per-character at any given time)

The Sword Sage's "S.S. Item types"
Sword Sage Blades
Steel Sage Armor
Spirit Sage Accessory

*Sword Sage Items May only be paid for with a 'S.S. Forge Coupon' Obtained through events, contests, etc.
*May only purchase one 'Sword Sage' Item per character
*Each item will have two abilities...an initial ability and a stronger, second-tier ability. The second may require training to unlock.
* Each item is more powerful than a standard weapon or armor, but will not likely be anything legendary.
*Sword Sage Blades will always be created by the Sword Sage himself. S.S. Armors and Accessories will often be created by his Master, Mimel of the Shimazu.
*When you submit your form for a Sword Sage item, you will fill in every field on your own, then submit them in this forum to be reviewed. If approved, the Sword Sage or his Master will complete your weapon as close to specifications as possible. If denied, you will be required to edit your form until it is approved by the Sword Sage.
*When approved, a small seal of approval [from the Sword Sage or his Master] will be applied to the form to let you know that your item is ready for use.

[quote][align=center][color=darkgoldenrod][u][b][size=13][img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/YutoKigai/Naka1Head_zps3oysmysh.jpg[/img]
Naka Nekata's Items of the Day[/size][/b][/u][/color]
[b][i]"Quote"[/i][/b][/align][/quote]

[quote][color=crimson][u][b]Weapon of the Day[/b][/u]

[b]Item Name:[/b]
[b]Item Type:[/b] (Weapon)
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Effect:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b] [/color]

[i]Creator's Comment:[/i] [color=darkgoldenrod]''[/color]

[b]Purchased By:[/b] [/quote]

[quote][color=darkblue][u][b]Armor of the Day[/b][/u]
[b]Item Type:[/b] (Armor)

[quote][color=darkgreen][u][b]Accessory of the Day[/b][/u]
[b]Item Type:[/b] (Accessory)

==========================================

[quote][u][b]Dr. Victor's Weapon Forge Order Form[/b][/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b] (Who is ordering this item?)
[b]Weapon type:[/b] (Sword, Spear, Axe)
[b]Gem Used:[/b] (Ruby, Diamond, Emerald, etc.)
[b]Character's Style:[/b] (What is your characters style...fighting, fashion, etc. Preferences? Affinities? Please fill this out thoroughly to receive a more stylized weapon.)
[b]Price:[/b] 200k[/quote]

[quote][u][b]Nekata's Novelties Shop Item Order Form[/b][/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b] (Who is ordering this item?)
[b]Item type:[/b] (Macca Leaf, Revival Bead, etc.)
[b]Quantity:[/b] 1
[b]Price:[/b] [/quote]

[quote][u][b]Sword Sage Item Format[/b][/u]

[b]Gaia Name:[/b] (Of the one receiving the item.)
[b]Name:[/b] (Of the character receiving the item.)
[b]Class:[/b] (Persona-User, Summoner, etc.)
[b]Type:[/b] (Are you ordering a Weapon, Armor, or Accessory?)
[b]Style:[/b] (If weapon...is it a sword, gauntlets, staff? If armor...light armor, vest, heavy plate armor? Etc. Appearances are all of a simple variety until Released...aesthetic changes should be described in the Release Ability section.)
[b]Price:[/b] S.S. Forge Coupon

[color=black][b]Item Name[/b][/color] [Sword Sage or Master will name the weapon.]
[i]"Insert Release Command to activate ability. i.e. Cut!/Run!/Cry out!"[/i]
[b]Sangeki Name:[/b] Name of your first release ability.
[b]Sangeki Ability:[/b] Describe what your item's first release ability can do? [Think High Level ability.]

[b]Rengeki Name:[/b] Name of your second release ability.
[b]Rengeki Ability:[/b] Describe what your item can do in its evolved form? [Think Severe Level, or two High-Level effects.]
[b][Rengeki LOCKED!][/b]

[Seal of the creator will be placed here when approved.][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:48 pm
Quote:
User Image
Naka Nekata's Items of the Day

"I've got some new things into the shop today. Take a look around and see if there's anything you like. It's always a pleasure to have you stop by."

Quote:
Weapon of the Day

Item Name: Four Kings Sword
Item Type: Greatsword (Weapon)
Description: A strange and unnatural weapon, unnaturally shaped and pale white. Its hilt is long and twisted, jagged, like the root of some great tree. But what its strange shape hides is an immensely deadly weapon, with a hidden trick that is truly terrifying...
Effect: Immune to -karn skills, hits with Light/Dark/Phys damage. When striking another weapon, if the weapons lock and remain connected for more than 3 seconds at any given time, this blade may take on the effects of the other blade for 3 turns.
Price: 3,000,000 gold. Grand Opening BARGAIN!!!

Creator's Comment: 'This was a leftover item from the Sword Sage before he left the shop in my care. A sword of unnatural make and origins...do you dare purchase it and discover its secrets for yourself? Hm hm...oh, don't worry, I wouldn't sell you anything I didn't think you could handle.'

Purchased By: Fein Mymariel (Necromonium)

Quote:
Armor of the Day
Item Name: Agdayne's Armor
Item Type: Light Armor/Robe (Armor)
Description: A tattered set of white and faded blue robes with a beautiful golden trim. Despite the aged appearance and the moth-worn look, the robes are impeccably clean, smelling strongly of incense. There is an unnatural, enchanted feel about the robes...a foreboding, as though their origins are a place unnatural. When worn, the wearer feels a strong aversion to light and fire, anything that produces light...preferring to dwell in the dark.
Effect: Dark attacks used when this armor is worn return 15% damage done as HP restoration. Light and Fire attacks used by the enemy result in an automatic, retaliatory strike dealing 15% damage to their MAX Health. Reduce enemy Light and Fire damage dealt to you by 50%.
Price: 2,000,000 gold Grand Opening BARGAIN!!!

Creator's Comment: 'It seems almost impossible for a robe to look so worn and yet be and smell so fine, doesn't it? There's something about it that feels...supernatural? It makes you wonder...who or what Agdayne might have been...where he came from...'

Purchased By: Rayne Paik (Necromonium)

Quote:
Accessory of the Day
Item Name: "Hello" Carving
Item Type: Demonic Emblem (Accessory)
Description: A strange wood carving with the face of a crow on the front, and the kanji for 'devil' and 'hello' on the back. When produced by the owner or worn on a necklace (a rope has been looped through a small hole at the top so that it may be worn as such), this carving can be used as a totem to enable discussion and perhaps negotiations with a demonic enemy. Can only be used by a Devil Summoning class!
Effect: Produce this emblem during battle to attempt 'Negotiation' with a demonic enemy. Some devils might not be capable of Negotiation, or may refuse it. Those who do will then give you the option to 'Ask to Join', 'Bribe to Join', 'Brag', or 'Flatter'. Depending on the Demon's Response, enemies may react by 'Continuing the Battle', 'Offering to Join You as a Demonic Ally', 'Demanding Compensation to Join You', or 'Fleeing the Battle'. By doing this, you could possibly make an ally out of your enemy!
Price: 1,000,000 gold. Grand Opening BARGAIN!!!

Creator's Comment: 'This was a gift for my Grand Opening Sale from my lovely wife, Nyssa...of course, that means I can't just sell this to anyone who isn't capable of using it. It would be a shame to waste something she went to the trouble of giving me, wouldn't it? But if you think you can make use of it, I'm sure we would both be overjoyed if you'd buy it.'

Purchased By: Hitomi Suzuki (BlueEmber239) Payment Pending!!!

Quote:
Updated: April 10, 2016

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:28 pm
Quote:
User Image

"I didn't expect such a great turnout on our first day. Thank you very much. To show my gratitude, I've got a few more things to share. I hope you like them..."

Quote:
Weapon of the Day

Item Name: Whirligig Saw
Item Type: Chain-Hammer (Weapon)
Description: A unique and unwieldy-looking weapon; despite its strange appearance, however, it is an unusually deadly weapon in the hands of a skilled practitioner of weaponry. Long, with a weighted, circular head lined with the sharpened blades similar to a chainsaw...a trigger is tripped on the handle that, when depressed mid-swing, starts the 'saw' whirling remarkably fast...fast enough to tear enemy flesh and bone to shreds. Coupled with the heavy, weighted end of the hammer, each strike has the potential to deal immense, difficult-to-mend wounds. It is a truly bloodthirsty weapon...
Effect: Heavy damage with each full blow from this weapon. 1/6 odds to inflict Bleed, which will cause a steady decrease of health for 3 turns that cannot be cured by normal means. If the wielder of the Whirligig Saw inflicts Bleed on an enemy, it will return ONE time to the wielder a 75% HP restoration, as if drinking the blood of the Saw's enemy pleases it...
Price: 3,000,000 gold. Grand Re-Opening Bargain!

Creator's Comment: 'Oh, this? This...isn't the sort of weapon that just anyone can handle. But if you're a talented fighter who likes to make use of unique weaponry, I can promise you'll have some fun with this. Just...don't use it on a person if you can help it. That would be quite cruel, don't you think?'

Purchased By: Kyoki (Yokoalchemist)

Quote:
Armor of the Day
Item Name: Henryk's Armor
Item Type: Coat/Hat/Gloves/Boots (Armor)
Description: The garb of a famous hunter who served the will of the church in its darkest hours. He braved the darkness and risked his sanity to fight against a plague that threatened the forgotten city of Yharnam. Though he was valiant, he became tainted by the very blood that he fought to prevent the spread of. Once paired with a fellow hunter of the church named Gascgione, but over time, they both became overcome by the bloodthirst...and stalked the streets in search of prey. But they were killed by a Good Hunter, one who put an end to the nightmare...now, only their garb remains, the clothes of a hunter of the church...good men who fell into madness.
Effect: Drain Elec, Resist Light. If the wearer uses a gun, then successful shots using the gun have a 1/4 chance of 'Stagger' on an enemy. If the enemy is 'Staggered', then the next attack will be an automatic Critical Hit. Negotiations with servants of 'Law' will have a better chance of success.
Price: 2,000,000 gold. Grand Re-Opening Bargain!

Creator's Comment: 'It's a macabre thing to sell the clothes of a dead man, but I believe there is a lesson to be learned from the ill fate of Henryk and Gascgione. Even the holy may become victim to corruption if they are not mindful...'

Purchased By: Fein Mymariel (Necromonium)

Quote:
Accessory of the Day
Item Name: Augur of Ebrietas
Item Type: Reusable (Accessory)
Description: A small idol, tiny enough to fit into a man's pocket, in the shape of an unusual creature that appears a cross between a slug and a squid...an Eldritch sort of abomination. It is said that the idol contains a terrifying, incomprehensible power...drawing from the power of a world of terror and misshapen things. By feeding just a little of their own life force into this idol (5 HP) in the form of a drop of blood, they may hold it out in front of them and from a rip in the fabric of reality emerge a mass of deadly black-green tentacles that strike an enemy back and away with tremendous force before disappearing as though they weren't even there...an illusion tampering with the fabric of reality.
Effect: Deal High Non-Element and Dark Damage. Gain Null Poison for 3 turns. 1/10 odds of Confusion on enemy AND user when cast. (-5 HP)
Price: 1,000,000 gold. Grand Re-Opening Bargain!

Creator's Comment: 'This is a strange little idol that my wife received from someone she wouldn't describe to me. She said that there were some stories, some origins, that normal men are better of not knowing. Do you think that's true...? Or perhaps she was simply exaggerating.'

Purchased By: Nekura Myonmu (Necromonium)

Quote:
Updated: April 10, 2016

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:40 pm
Quote:
User Image

"We should be getting a new shipment of interesting things in before the end of the day. Keep an eye on the racks here if you're interested. I was rather fond of a couple things I found while I was exploring the town, including something by an assistant to Old Daidara who used to own this space...I think you'll like them."

Quote:
Weapon of the Day

Item Name: "Bang Bang" Stretch Leather Joint Supporter Set (4-in-All!)
Item Type: Melee Weapon (Weapon)
Description: A uniquely enchanted item that takes advantage of the masterful art of calligraphy and sage arts, combined with modern sports and medicinal technology. Thin, stretchy pads that are more like small sleeves which can be worn over the elbows and knees (there are 4 in all with this set, for each joint), they provide support and protection on a small level for each of these four joints in order to prevent dislocation and injury during strenuous activity. These supporters are made from an unknown, possibly unrecorded on the Earth's elemental chart, material...making it extremely durable. Added to that, at the hard bone on each joint there is a small sign written in ornate calligraphy simply reading 'Bang Bang'! This calligraphy is actually enchanted, however, and creates an explosion of force at the point of impact that can knock back foes and deal damage...the more perfect and ornate, the more powerful. This one is fairly skillfully drawn...
Effect: Auto-Rakukaja/Sukukaja (does not dispel) when worn. Strikes with the point of any of the 4 joints deal 'High Wind+Phys Damage when they connect. May force back Lower Tier Enemies.
Price: 3,000,000 gold.

Creator's Comment: 'This is one of many types of weapons that really intrigues me. It doesn't look like much, more like something you'd see in a wrestling ring or on a mixed-martial artist for support...but when you sprinkle a little of the supernatural into something like this, you can surprise the uninitiated with the sort of shock they will never see coming...'

Purchased By: Titus Martillo (Rednal)

Quote:
Armor of the Day
Item Name: Mazoku Zelas Metallium
Item Type: Androgynous robes (Armor)
Description: A set of green and gold robes (With Optional Cape to flutter behind the wearer) That are both refreshing...and surprisingly sturdy given the seemingly mundane material. However, the material feeds off of the user's own supernatural capability, reinforcing the wearer's defense....and also allowing for easy mending with no effort for the user.
The Mazoku Zelas Metallium hides an even greater secret however....That shows up when the user's own power is tested to it's limits....
Effect: Null Fire, Resist Physical, While the User's health is Critically low. [25% or less], Increase the power of All magic spells cast by the wielder by 50%. (Boost Will Disappear if healed above that amount)
Price: 2,000,000 Gold

Creator's Comment: "I learned a lot from that cool old Man. I didn't get to train under him as much as I wanted, but he taught me some valuable things. These robes should help you out when the times get rough...Just make sure to treat my own brand of art right, ya hear?"

Purchased By: Aka Yuuki (BlueEmber239)

Quote:
Accessory of the Day
Item Name: The World's Largest (and Deadliest) Cup-Noodle Ramen Cup of Wonder
Item Type: WTF (Accessory)
Description: There is little that can be said about what this Accessory appears to be other than...well, what it is. And what it appears to be is a massive Cup of Ramen, the size of a human torso. Worn on the back with padded leather straps in a cross-cross over the chest, this Cup of Ramen contains strange fortunes for any man brave (and eccentric) enough to dabble in its unique arts. It is said that when the bearer of this Cup places it on the ground before them and fills the cup with water, any number of wonders may emerge from within...including the best damn Ramen you've ever eaten.
Effect: Learn Aquans and Agi simply by purchasing this item. If, in battle, you spend 1 turn casting Aquans to fill this cup with water, then another turn casting Agi to heat the water in the cup, then EVERY turn thereafter you may RNG every single skill on the Skill List including Restricted (not including Passives) PLUS 10 Instances of 'Serve Delicious Noodles, which will be 1-10 on the RNG. Whatever the Cup rolls, you may cast that ability without restriction. Cup Effects end when the battle is over. Passive abilities rolled do not activate (but you may eliminate passives from your rolls if you wish).
Price: 5,000,000 gold.

Creator's Comment: 'You may never find another item quite as uniquely different as this one...whether you're searching to be a magician or a vendor of noodles, I think you can find some interesting uses for it...if you don't mind the added weight.'

Purchased By: Shikage Ryouko (Necromonium)

Quote:
Updated: April 13, 2016

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:24 pm
Quote:
User Image

"I thought you might be back...thank you, I can't tell you what your patronage means to us. My wife used to tell me...well, never mind. You probably don't want to hear about that, right? Anyway, there's some really interesting things in the latest batch of finds...take a look."

Quote:
Weapon of the Day

Item Name: Chaos Great Scythe
Item Type: Scythe (Weapon)
Description: A large, powerful great scythe that has been sharpened and imbued with a chaos gem, forged within the fires of a chaos ember. A flame that is scarcely within control of man, if at all, burns at the core of the metal of this blade...the searing heat of each strike reminding us that when power is manipulated, perverted...danger is not far behind.
Effect: Strikes alternate between Medium Fire, High Dark, and Severe Fire+Dark damage. Roll 1-3 to determine which each turn. Severe strikes drain a very slight amount of HP each turn they land. High strikes sap a small amount of HP from enemies when landing. Medium strikes have a 1/6 chance of inflicting a lingering burn for up to 3 turns.

Creator's Comment: 'When I received this piece, I brought it to the old forge in back that used to belong to Daidara to put an edge on it, but to my great surprise, no matter how I heated the blade in the fire, it never seemed to heat or change color at all. And when I cooled it in the fire to treat it, long after it should have been cooled down, it continued to boil the water off until I simply gave up and put it back in the case from which I got it. I know how it sounds, but you should know by now that the things sold in this store are always a little...unique, right?'

Purchased By: Fonias Lekas (Yokoalchemist)

Quote:
Armor of the Day
Item Name: Holy Knight's Ashes
Item Type: Transformation (Armor)
Description: An enchanted umbral ash born from the remnants of a Holy Knight who had fallen into undeath and despair, choosing in place of inactivity and uselessness to make himself a mound of corpses as a monument to the transient nature of life and death...or perhaps he was simply bloodthirsty in his madness. Since he is long dead, it may be impossible to know...but what is known is that these ashes hold power, an old and terrible power. Applying these ashes to any existing armor, weapon, and accessory in your inventory has the ability to change them into the garb of the Holy Knight...though how these clothes appear to each wearer may be different. Their effects, however, are much the same...
Effect: Transform Weapon/Armor/Accessory into that of the Fallen Holy Knight Hodrick, though the garb's look may differ depending upon the wearer.
Weapon: Ash Knight Sword - Adds low Fire damage to every strike. If a physical attack is charged for one turn, unleash a powerful High Fire+Light slash (which may hit at range via a long light-arc) upon an enemy.
Armor: (Fallen) Holy Knight's Armor - Appears as what a 'Holy Knight's Armor' might in the wearer's imagination. Reflects Light damage from most foes and reduces damage from Fire. 1/6 odds that the Armor will 'Crack' when reflecting Light, resulting in the wearer taking the damage from the attack instead. Gain skills 'Media' and 'Amrita' when worn.
Accessory: Lingering Dragoncrest Ring - Amplify all Light, Fire, and Non-Elemental spells when worn. Raise resistance to all magic spells by 5%.

Price: 6,000,000 Gold

Creator's Comment: "Now I know what you're thinking...this is a bit strange, even for you, Naka. But you know, I believe that there is a power within fire, particularly in the embers of a fire that's begun to fade. Some might say fire even has a will of its own...that it fights to stay alive, even as it flickers and fades. If that's true, what do you think an ash like this...remnant of a Holy Knight, they say...might contain within? It makes you think, doesn't it?"

Purchased By: Sreze (Sreze)

Quote:
Accessory of the Day
Item Name: Estus Ring
Item Type: Ring (Accessory)
Description: A strange green-jade ring with a tiny orange-red gemstone that almost seems to flicker like the tongues of a great flame. When worn, it fills the wearer with a strange fortitude and warmth, a feeling of comfort and safety...though it does not reduce one's awareness of peril or reaction in so doing, either.
Effect: Increase MAX HP by 10% when worn, healing spells and items do 25% more than usual when worn. In addition, in the most dire and life-threatening of situations, this ring may be used to cast 'Prayer' to fully heal and cleanse status ailments in a battle. Doing so, however, will crack the gemstone of the ring...and upon the third casting, the gemstone will shatter, rendering all benefits of this ring inert permanently.
Price: 1,000,000 gold.

Creator's Comment: 'When one wears this ring, they feel warm...comforted...like sitting next to a bonfire after traversing the dark and cold for countless hours on end. Why do you think that is? Is it the spirit of fire? A subconscious reminder of the warmth of home and family? Fire means so many things to so many people...but in this case, I think it's most akin to life...the fire that keeps us moving forward when all seems lost and impossible. At least, that's what I feel...how about you?'

Purchased By: Faustus Necromonium (Necromonium)

Quote:
Updated: April 20, 2016

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:41 pm
Quote:
User Image
Naka Nekata's First Special (Accessory) Auction!!!

"Welcome again, everyone! I know I said I can't thank you enough for the patronage in my first week here in Inaba, and for allowing me to make such good friends with my new customer base as well. But if I may, allow me to thank you all by doing something a little bit special. My wife and I were talking about what I could do when she revealed to me a certain couple of very special items that a mutual...let's say, Great, female acquaintance of hers...that I might be permitted to share with each of you. But seeing as these are special items, and this is a special occasion, I've decided that these particular items will be available...in a Special Auction. That means I'll post the items, and you will send me your highest bids via the PM box of (Arena Emperor). The highest bid will win, and I will not reveal the winners until I am prepared to do so.

Oh! And one more thing, in the interest of fun...I would appreciate if there was no collusion, negotiation, complaints, or bartering with regards to the bids you make. That means Do Not discuss them in (Chat), (Secret), or (The OoC) forums. What fun is a secret ballot if there's no secrecy, right? Now then, prepare yourself for...A Unique Opportunity! Best of luck to all..."

Quote:
Accessory of the Day
Item Name: Yo-Kai Watch
Item Type: Summoning Device (Accessory)
Description: One of several discontinued lines of summoning devices once pioneered by the engineers of the Yatagarasu, this prototype nonetheless was successful in the containment and customization of up to FOUR unique demons. One of which is said to be a feline with an unusual predilection for challenging automobiles. [Unique Note: Should be assigned to a new character, one without powers, or a summoner if the auction is won. CAN be used as a replacement for the Summoning App, and old Demons can be placed in 'Storage' in the Watch. This allows them to remain in your inventory, and outside of battle, said demons can be swapped into an 'active' role...aka one of your 4 Demon Slots on the Watch, while the ones it replaces will go into 'Storage'.]
Effect: Grants the wearer a unique Summoning Device and control/customization rights over 4 Unique Demon Allies (one of which must be Demon - Jibanyan).
Starting Bid: 5,000,000 gold.

Creator's Comment: 'My, my, I remember hearing something about technology like this...but I hadn't realized one of them was actually successful beyond the testing phase? Though from what I hear, the devils customized within this watch are a bit...eccentric? You might want to keep an eye on them...'

Purchased By: Kansei Ribasu (Yokoalchemist)
Winning Bid: 150,000,000,000 gold.

Quote:
Accessory of the Day
Item Name: Digital Devil Data Storage Device (Known in short as a 'Digi-Vice' or 'Digivice')
Item Type: Summoning Device (Accessory)
Description: One of several discontinued lines of summoning devices once pioneered by the engineers of the Yatagarasu, this prototype nonetheless was successful in the digital containment of up to 3 regular demons and the customization of ONE powerful, Evolving demon. This customized demon will be born as a 'Starter' level with 4 Unique, Low Skills. Through combat experience [2 battles], it may achieve Champion Level, and gain 3 Unique Medium Skills. More training [2 battles] will allow it to achieve Ultimate Level and gain 2 High Skills. And [3 battles, one storyline Boss Battle must have been included in the training before the end] further training will allow Evolution into Mega Level, giving this demon 2 final Very High Skills and one [Unique Skill]. [Unique Note: Should be assigned to a new character, one without powers, or a summoner if the auction is won. CAN be used as a replacement for the Summoning App, and old Demons can be placed in 'Storage' in the Digivice. This allows them to remain in your inventory, and outside of battle, said demons can be swapped into an 'active' role...aka one of your 4 Demon Slots on the Digivice, while the ones it replaces will go into 'Storage'.]
Effect: Grants the wearer a unique Summoning Device and control/customization rights over 1 Unique Demon Ally which may evolve over time. Store up to 3 more demons which can be interchanged with the active demon during battle. Swap any of your 4 'active' demons with other 'stored' demons you possess outside of battle.

Creator's Comment: 'I'm starting to see a bit of a theme here...I'm a little curious what our mutual friend's reasoning behind putting these prototypes out into the world might be, but I trust her enough to go ahead and sell them as she desires. But if you purchase one, please do treat it with care, yes?'

Purchased By: Fukura Suzurika (Necromonium)
Winning Bid: 160,370,000,000 gold.

Quote:
Accessory of the Day
Item Name: Fury Stone Ring
Item Type: Ring (Accessory)
Description: A strange silver ring, tinged a pitch black with a blood-red stone. Wearing it allows the user to feel more confident...but also, projects an aura of violence and power which resonates with the devils they summon...
Effect: When worn, ALL demons under the direct control of the person wearing the Fury Stone Ring may temporarily gain the spell 'Blade of Fury'. All attacks of said demons are Boosted. But each turn, the Ring has 1/6 odds of turning said devil Berserk for 1-3 turns. (Roll 1/2 each turn when Berserk for a chance to recover. Automatically recover after turn 3.)

Creator's Comment: 'I know, I know, it's not one of those unique prototype devices, but when I feel the malice emanating from this ring, I'm really not certain whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. It is certainly full of power...but at what cost? ...Well, if you're willing to take the risk and believe in your own serenity, by all means. Just don't say I didn't warn you...'

Purchased By: Kyuzo Rikkio (Great Ryoman!)
Winning Bid: 2,500,000,000 gold.

Quote:
Updated: April 20, 2016

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:00 pm
Quote:
User Image
Naka Nekata's Items of the day, Birthday Special

"Today happens to be my birthday. Some people might complain about working on their birthday, but with such amazing customers, I can't help but smile.
Take a look at the items I have in stock today, to celebrate my birthday. You can look forward to this kind of thing every year...So long as the shop holds up, of course. Come on in, and celebrate with me."

Quote:
Weapon of the Day

Item Name: Crystal Pendulum
Item Type: Weapon. (Crystal, wire, and launcher)
Description: A Crystal, on a wire that retracts into a Gauntlet worn on the wrist with the press of a button. The crystal is very responsive to magical energy, and while it can be launched like a retractable projectile, it also channels energy especially well......Similar to a warrior who was rumored once to use it as a medium for shamanic combat....but surely, the spirit no longer houses it?
Effect: Crystal may be launched, [And subsequently retracted] for 1-2 hits of Medium Physical damage on one Foe. Boost Magical offense of the wielder by 15% while being wielded.

Creator's Comment: "This one came all the way from London, a fine gem for dowsing..or so I'm told. They say it's still haunted, but I don't believe that old tale....Brr, did It get cold in here, or is it just me?'

Purchased By: Fukura Suzurika (Necromonium)

Quote:
Armor of the Day
Item Name: Nalaar Guard
Item Type: Outfit (Armor)
Description: A seemingly metallic armor, that's covered in a fine ash, and a pair of goggles that cover the eyes. While the original wearer was female, this armor is far more androgynous. Though the armor itself is tough, the gauntlets in particular house a small secret...
Effect: Reduce fire damage the wielder takes by 10%. User can Ignite the gauntlets by striking them together [akin to flint], causing their hands to wield a charge of High Fire damage that can be flung like a fireball, but will cause small fire damage to themselves. [Every 3 turns. Is an action] May Cast a two turn Heat Riser by putting on the Goggles.
Price: 2,000,000 Gold

Creator's Comment: "Yeowch! This one is scorching hot! Be careful when you wear it, or you might get burnt! Remember kids, only you can prevent cover-fire. Wait, that's not how it goes?"

Purchased By: Angelico Sangue (Arena Emperor)

Quote:
Accessory of the Day
Item Name: Duelist Gauntlet
Item Type: Fingerless glove (Accessory)
Description: A single, crimson glove, with a band that houses ten slots for what appear to be stars. Every other turn, a star will form in the gauntlet's band, radiating a small power, but seeming otherwise mundane. When the user wills it, by posing dramatically with the glove however, and calling out to attack an opponent directly.....The stars will glow, and launch out of the glove at a single foe, dealing Low physical and Light Damage for each stored star. After which, the glove remains inert until the next duel is upon them.
Effect: Store a 'Star Chip' Every other turn. By calling out to attack an opponent directly, and posing with the glove, send out the stars to attack the foe with Low Phys+Light damage for each stored star. Can only shoot out stars once per battle.
Price: 1,000,000 gold.

Creator's Comment: 'It's time! To D-d-d....D-D-D-D-DUEEEEEEEEEL!
It's a memento from an old trial...Said to be worn by the 'King of games' himself. With this, maybe you too, will be able to feel the heart of the cards.'

Purchased By: Colm Watanabe (Yokoalchemist)

Quote:
Updated: May 25th, 2016

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:57 pm
Quote:
User Image

"A special day has come and gone, but I have the sense that something big is still on the horizon. And just in case, I'm selling a bulk number of these tasty little treats I secured before they went out of style in Tokyo earlier this year. I know that the last year has presented so many different incidents that it's been easy to overlook it, but wasn't that Phantom Thieves craze something else? Some people might not believe that they existed, but I do..."

Quote:
Item of the Day

Item Name: Phantom Wafers (100 x80 - Available for individual or bulk purchase.)
Item Type: Disposable Item/Restoration/Tasty
Description: A lightweight and delicious vanilla wafer covered in a chocolate dark enough to mask the true delicious flavor that lay within, it is a tasty treat capable of obliterating hunger and whatever else may ail you!
Effect: Restore 50 Health and cleanse all non-special ailments.
Price: 1,000 gold a piece.

Creator's Comment: 'I bought a truckload of these back in the end of summer when the Phantom Thieves were gaining popularity in Tokyo, but I couldn't turn a profit on them when public opinion turned against them. So when I was feeling ill one day I tried eating one in hopes that I wouldn't be sick, and to my surprise...I felt my illness, and my hunger, melt away! The wafers aren't just delicious, it seems...there's something more to them after all!'

Quote:
x20 Bought by Jo(Shu) Michieru

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items