Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
AU: Split Apart Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:54 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Sin stayed silent for a while. "No matter how much someone hurt you, you were always more than eager to welcome them with open arms, even when it was obvious they didn't change and would hurt you again. You're so afraid of facing reality, of hurting someone's feelings, that you would gladly give your left arm if someone as much as handed you a nickel you dropped." Nikolai shook his head and turned around. "You know, dearie... This is reminding me an awful lot about why I left you." He walked out, slamming the door shut behind him. If Leon wasn't going to listen to reason from his mouth, then he'd need to hear it from someone else.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:59 am
Leon Court

Leon had a reply lined up all up until Nikolai dropped that last statement. All thoughts left his mind, and all he could do was stand very still and stare forward as Nikolai left. It was just like their last fight, only with less grabbing and anger. Instead, all that was left in the air was defeat. He couldn't say or do a thing. All he could do was breathe and stare forward. After a few minutes, he grabbed his phone and turned it on just in time for Maggie to call again.
"Hey honey. Yeah, I was in a movie. I'll be home in just a minute."

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:36 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

~~~

Aysun stood outside of the chapel, gazing inside numbly. Uncle Leon was marrying that woman. No matter how much he cried, how many wishes he made, the end result was the same. Maggie was right, Uncle Leon really did hate him and want him gone. They were gonna have babies to replace him, then send him to boarding school. First his real family, then his uncles, and now this. Was... Was he that hated? Was he that horrible to be around?
People approached him, asking him how excited he was for this occasion. He didn't respond. He was tired of trying to smile and act like things were find. He'd been tired of it for a while now. Too tired to be happy, too tired to be angry, and too tired to be sad. Now? Now he felt numb. Empty.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:50 am
Leon Court

Leon walked outside, wearing a well-fitting black tux. The style didn't really suit him, but it was the one that Maggie picked, and it was the exact opposite of the one he'd worn for his first wedding. He looked around, then walked over to Aysun. "There you are. Maggie's been asking around for you. You gotta get the rings on their pretty little pillow." He set a hand on Aysun's shoulder. "You have a really important job today, buddy. Maggie has the pillow and Mr. Loupohl has the rings if you're ready."

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:05 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Aysun didn't reply, he didn't look at Leon, he didn't even acknowledge him. It was as if he was a statue. He used to shake off Leon's hand whenever he touched him, but now he was too tired. Instead he walked towards Maggie, keeping his eyes forward instead of up to her, and silently holding up his hands to take the pillow.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:12 am
Leon Court

Leon sighed as he walked away to Sawyer to reread through his vows, leaving Aysun alone with Maggie. The woman looked down to her soon-to-be stepson, a disgusted look on her face. "Ugh, I can't believe I let him talk me into letting you be in our wedding. The theme is supposed to be a beautiful spring, not a dry and ugly winter. You should smile. As soon as we get back from the honeymoon, you're headed straight to boarding school and won't see us for a very long time. Do you really want your uncle's last memory of you to be you all pouty?" She reached down to smooth down part of her dress, then tossed the pillow down to the boy, not caring if he caught it or not. "Don't you dare cry. This is my day, and I won't have some stupid brat like you spoil it." She flicked her hair and veil and walked off, leaving the boy alone and waiting for the wedding to start.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:33 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"That's not true! Uncle Leon loves me! He wouldn't send me away!"
Aysun used to cry that out. It was a natural reaction, after all. But now he didn't respond. He didn't look at Maggie. The only movement he made was the catch the pillow, and even then, his eyes stayed aimed forward. As he turned to move to Sawyer's side, he mulled over what was told to him for perhaps the umpteenth time. He didn't make peace with the fact that his life was ending, it was more a dull acceptance. There was no way to fight it, not even with Uncle Nikki's powers.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:02 am
Leon Court

~~~

"... I do," said Maggie as she stood in front of her fiance, smiling as happily as she could be. He was smiling too, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. Oh, Maggie made a beautiful bride, but this wedding was nothing like it should've been. His first wedding was perfect and beautiful, but Maggie had rejected all ideas that sounded similar.
His mind wandered as he recalled his first wedding, remembering how wonderful it had been. They'd married rather quickly, but the ceremony was perfect. The marriage itself was pretty perfect, until it got screwed up. Nikolai was right, he'd been the cause of the fights. No, he can't beat himself up. Nikolai was upset because of how weak Leon tended to be when it came to forgiveness and second chances. Well he'd earned this one. Nikolai hadn't earned a second chance! He was doing what he wanted and what was right, right?
Leon jolted as he was nudged. "O-oh," he mumbled, realizing it was his turn. A couple of the guests chuckled, finding his nerves adorable. Only Sawyer had concern on his face. "I do." he replied very quickly, taking the ring and placing it on the woman's finger.
The priest looked out to the crowd, holding his hands out. "If anyone here any objections to this man and this woman being wed, speak now or forever hold your peace," he offered.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Suddenly, the chapel began to tremble as though a minor earthquake had come. A purple mist slipped out of the cracks of the door, reaching the door handles and unlocking it so the doors could fly open to reveal the Sin.
"I object!" Nikolai said, determination on his face as he marched down the aisle. When he had first learned that the wedding would take place in a church, well, he wanted to laugh. What about this situation was holy to them? But they all knew the real reason for the location: to keep him away. It took a great deal of strength for him to fight his way through the natural barrier of a church in his normal form, even now he was struggling to stay on his legs. The crucifix shined down on him like a magnifying lens to an ant. But he continued marching on, his will keeping him going. He stopped at the end of the steps leading up to the almost newlyweds.
"You're so convinced that Maggie's a good person and deserves this chance of happiness. No, let me rephrase that. You want to believe that so badly that you're willing to throw everyone's life away for her sake," Nikolai scolded Leon. "No matter how many lives you stomp on, it'll all be worth it because Maggie "saved" you, hmm? Yes? You refused to listen to everyone's warning, Leon, so you'll have to hear it from the horse's mouth." He pulled a small, rectangular device out of his blazer's breast pocket. It was a recorder. He looked at Maggie, smiling ruefully at him. "I knew you were a horrible hag, dearie, but once I heard this? You haven't saved anyone, and you're definitely not saving yourself from what I'm going to do to you after everyone hears this." He clicked the button, and Aysun's crying voice rang out from it.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:42 pm
Leon Court

Leon looked down to the ground as it shook, his eyes quickly caught by the doors. They hadn't burst open yet, but he knew who was coming. He could sense it even from this distance. His expression remained blank as Nikolai strut into the church, keeping hold of Maggie's hand as the Sin openly objected to the marriage. He moved down one step, still holding tight to his fiance's hand. "Nikolai, what the hell is this?" he hissed, looking down as him with a stern expression. "You already walked away, you can't just walk in and interrupt my wedding!"
The woman moved down to Leon, wrapping her arm around one of his. "Hush, darling. Let's at least hear him out before he leaves in shame." She glared at Nikolai, eyes hard and cold. However, the anger left in place of shock as Nikolai began to speak and revealed a recorder. Her eyes flitted from the device to Leon, then she steeled her shoulders and cleared her throat. "You're so pathetic, Nikolai. Don't you have anything better to do than annoy the man you've los-"
A cry rang out to interrupt her, Aysun's familiar sobs echoing throughout the church. She jumped as a loud thump was heard, sounding like a hand hitting a wall. "Would you just shut up, you stupid little brat?!" groaned Maggie's voice from the recorder. The crowd collectively gasped. "God, no f-cking wonder your uncle's letting me send you to boarding school. You're such a horrible pest! I can't believe he ever took something like you in. Quit crying, you sound like a dying animal! Stop it or I'll give you f-cking something to cry about!" Aysun, however, continued to sob, until a loud slap was heard, thus ending the recording.
Leon stood very still, eyes on the recorder. Beside him, the woman pleaded for him to understand, silencing as he yanked his arm away from her. "Everyone, the wedding is over. Please go out to the reception hall for refreshments and food before you leave for home." The crowd lagged, not really sure what to do, until he clenched his fists and punched a hole into a nearby pillar. "Get out!"
The people scattered, soon leaving only a few inside.
"Sawyer, please take Aysun home. I'll come by to collect him later." Leon ordered calmly.
Sawyer nodded, moving over to Aysun and taking his hand. "Come on, Aysun. We can get some ice cream, if you want." His son nodded, placing a hand on Aysun's head and smiling reassuringly.
Left alone inside the church with Nikolai and Maggie, Leon inhaled and exhaled in an attempt to keep his anger under control. That is, until Maggie tried to speak. "Leon, baby, come on! You can't actually- Ah!" She screamed as his hand slapped her right in the face, so hard that she fell to the ground.
"You struck my child. You abused my child, Margaret." He seethed, slowly stepping closer to her. She tried to crawl away, her back hitting a pillar. "You've filled his head with all these lies, all these horrible, awful lies. No wonder he's in the state he is. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, I tried to believe you could change, but you're just as awful as you were on our first wedding day. No wait, you're worse. You're a child-beater that almost tricked me into marrying you again. Well guess what, Margaret? People thought I killed you the first time around, this time they'll be right."
He reached down, grabbing her by the throat and slamming her against the pillar so hard that it dented it. He then threw her to the side. She skidded and hit the wall, blood already coming out of her nose. He walked towards her, yanking off his bow tie and his jacket. He rolled up his sleeves, then clenched his fists. She managed to stand, limping away in a sad attempt to get away. "Nikolai, keep her in one place," he said. "Better yet, let's take her somewhere your powers aren't hindered."

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Aysun slowly lifted his eyes when Nikolai barged in, trying to stop the wedding, but the went back to the ground. There was no point in hoping even Uncle Nikki could stop the wedding, it would always end the same. However, his eyes went back up at the sound of his recorded crying. He remembered that moment. It wasn't too long ago, actually, with his bruise just finished healing. It wasn't the first time, either. A month after Maggie and Leon started dating she had begun to do that out of irritation for his protests, and she'd always sweetly tell Leon that Aysun had fallen or played with his toys a little too hard. No matter how much the boy cried it wasn't true, Leon would always take her side. But Nikolai always had his suspicions about her, and had taken it upon himself to dig up the truth. And now here it was, Maggie's sins thrown out to everyone, clear as day.
Aysun looked at Leon when he said the wedding was over, then to Nikolai, who pocketed the device as a purple fire climbed up his legs. Was this...? Did his wish come true? He was scared, scared of letting that small flame of hope ignite inside him. He was so tired of having it ripped away from him, he couldn't handle going through it again. But...
Feeling the hand on his head, Aysun looked up at Parker, then at Sawyer. He blinked, feeling something wet fall down his cheeks. He had almost forgotten what it was like to cry, had done so in order to keep himself from being hit so much. These tears weren't the same, though. They weren't born of sadness and frustration, but gratefulness. People would believe him now, they would know he wasn't lying. And so, with a hiccup and an arm to wipe his tears, Aysun nodded and followed the Loupohls out.

Left alone, Nikolai reveled in Maggie's destruction at Leon's hand. He recognized that fury burning inside the violet-haired man, it was the same kind that consumed the Sin when he first heard the recording. It was after his last fight with Leon. Aysun had been taken to his home, sporting a bruise on his face and, although he wouldn't speak, let alone say what happened. Nikolai planted a bug on the boy's backpack when he was returned to Leon, and everything he heard was more horrifying than he had ever thought. Grigori had to stop the Sin from going there to slaughter them several times, although he also experienced horrors upon hearing what was really going on in that house.
But now everyone knew. Even the most oblivious groom in the world was aware of the monster hiding behind a mask of makeup and a dress too tight for her own good. And though Aysun was glad to finally be justified, Nikolai was glad to be given the green light for murder.
The flames dispersed and Nikolai flexed his fingers, claws glowing, hungry to rip out her soul. He licked his lips as he strode over to Maggie, grabbing a fistful of her hair and lifting her up to be eye contact with him. "Sometimes I think you're a masochist, darling, the way you keep ending up getting slaughtered by me," he purred, one claw tracing her jawline as he flew up, taking her with him. He leaned in and whispered. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you feel pain for all eternity, you basic b1tch." He reared the arm holding Maggie back, then hurled her against the wall of the church, using so much force that she broke through the crucifix and landed outside of the building.
Nikolai slowly landed on the ground, arms crossed and eyes still on their target. "Is that a good place, do you think?" he mused to Leon.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:35 pm
Leon Court

"Hell is better, but this will do," said Leon, grabbing the screaming woman by her leg and throwing her headfirst against a tree nearby. He dusted off his hands, then moved closer towards Nikolai. "You know, I think doing this as a team would be all the more satisfying." He smiled softly, then approached the frightened, injured woman. Crouching down, he grabbed her hair and lifted her head up so they could speak face to face. "By the way, honey, the reason why we haven't had sex in weeks is because I've been sleeping with Nikolai. You absolutely awful in bed, why would I choose a night with you over the body that sunk a million ships?"
He released her head, letting her fall back to the tree. "You've earned the killstrikes, Nikolai. She played me for a fool, but you always knew the truth. You more than deserve to be the one to kill her." He reached instead for the dress, ripping part of it away. "This used to be my mother's, by the way. I think she'd like you to die in it."

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I'm no saint, dearie. I mistrusted her but I didn't do anything about it until we lost our son," Nikolai said as he walked over to Leon's side, looking at him. "We were too hung up on our silly feud that we forgot the most important person. I'm not sure if we'll get Aysun back, but we can at least stop her from ruining any more lives." He motioned towards her, keeping his eyes on his ex-husband. "I'll take care of her in Hell. You were the one being manipulated by her. It's only fair you give her a deserving, painful death."

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:10 pm
Leon Court

He looked down to the cowering woman, all covered in blood, dirt, and maybe a little bit of urine. Many different thoughts circled his head, except for one: mercy. It surprised even himself. Eyes turning to Nikolai, he raised a hand and set it on Nikolai's arm. "Let do it together," he insisted, a small smile on his face. Dare he even begin to hope this would mend what was broken between them? It wouldn't help much, but it might help a little.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai looked at the arm on him then at Leon, smiling softly. "Let's," he nodded. He looked back at the withering mess that was Maggie, a very pleasing sight to the Sin. He raised his free hand and waved it. Several purple snakes slithered towards the bride, hissing and sinking their fangs into her legs, keeping her from running away. Nikolai smirked then looked at Leon, motioning him towards the woman. "After you."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff