Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
AU: Split Apart Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:52 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lacking the energy to properly summon a weapon after spending almost every waking moment preparing for this wedding, Leon decided to make do with his hands. He jerked her up by her shoulder, grabbing a sharpish stick from the ground and shoving it through her body. She screamed out in anguish, but the stick held true, pinning her to the tree trunk. With Nikolai's blessing, he started to punch the woman's head as hard as he could. Blow after blow, she soon stopped crying, only staying in a daze.
He backed away, gesturing to Nikolai. "Your turn."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Sin nodded and made his way over to Maggie, his finger delicately holding her chin up. "Oh, you've stopped crying? Good. You were starting to sound like a dying animal," he purred as he reared back his other arm, claws extending. "I'll give you something to cry about-!" he sneered as he dug his claws into her stomach. He yanked them out and slammed them back in, over and over, pulling out bits of her insides with every yank. He stopped once she was at the brink of death and turned to face Leon.
"Come, dearie," he grinned while holding out a bloody hand to him. "Let's both give her the final blow."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:27 pm
Leon Court

The man, rather than horrified at the bloody hand, was honored to take it. He smiled with pride at the man in front of him and nodded. "With pleasure, my love," he said happily, then turned his eyes to the woman as she watched them prepared the final blow to send her to Hell where she belonged.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled fondly, entwining his fingers with Leon's. He looked at Maggie, still stuck in place by numb legs and a branch through her body. With their strength combined, they swung their fist at her face, one last time.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:30 am
Leon Court

The hit thrust Maggie so far down that she ripped right through the branch holding her up. She collapsed to the ground, no longer breathing and no longer moving. Leon looked over the prone body, then turned to Nikolai with a smile. "Let get cleaned up, then go get our son and bring him home." He said, reaching up to gently move a silver curl from Nikolai's face.
"I'm sorry I never listened to you, Nikolai. You were right. I am far too trusting and naive. I should have listened to you."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The wings and horns disappeared as Nikolai reverted to normal, just in time for his curl to be touched. He smiled sadly at Leon and glanced down. "Yes, well, you're not the only one at fault, dearie. Aysun tried telling us so many times, and we were so busy being angry with each other that we dismissed him as he got more and more abused." His smile fell. "He's so despondent now. Surely they won't allow him to stay with any of us after this."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:44 pm
Leon Court

"Who, his parents? The government? I'd like to see anyone take him away from us now." He touched Nikolai's chin, smiling encouragingly at him. "Do you think... Do you think it would make him happy if our family got back together?" Leon asked tentatively. "Unless you don't want to. I know I do. I mean, I want to."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"No, I want to. I'd love nothing more than to be with you and bring back our family." His frown didn't alter. "But would Aysun want that? He spent a year being tortured by Maggie while watching us fight and ignore him. Would he even want us to raise him after going through that?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:59 pm
Leon Court

"I guess we'll have to ask him to find out." Leon looked over to the fallen body, then back to Nikolai. "Shiloh will probably be along soon to devour her body soon. Let's go." Keeping hold of Nikolai's hand, Leon led his ex-husband away from the woman's corpse, away from the life he'd almost been pulled into, and towards what he hoped would be a happy ending.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

~~~

When Leon and Nikolai first approached Aysun after the marriage scandal, the boy didn't respond. He merely watched the two beg for his forgiveness and talk about how horrible they were. He had long forgotten how to respond, and even then he didn't know what he should have said in this situation. In truth, he wasn't sure he could forgive them. They ignored his cries for a year, they believed Maggie and shunned him. He wanted to be angry. And he was.
It was Sawyer that suggested they give him time to recover from everything. He allowed the boy to stay with him for a week. In that time, Parker, Daniel, and Charlotte all tried to comfort Aysun. Slowly, day by day, he began to open up and express his emotions. He talked to Parker, unloading all the pain and confusion, with the teen comforting him and offering advice each time. Once the week was over, Aysun agreed to go with Leon and Nikolai.

A month had passed since then.
Aysun had become responsive again, smiling and laughing once more. There were still moments of silence that passed over him, but it was something he would learn to overcome, with the help of his uncles.
Wearing a small suit, Aysun walked down the aisle, a pillow on his arms with two glistening rings resting on them. He stepped into the white gazebo and proudly presented the rings, smiling widely as his uncles grabbed them.
Smiling down at the boy, Nikolai - dressed not in his usual suit but a tailored black suit - grabbed his ring and slid it onto Leon's finger. "With this ring, I thee wed," he vowed, looking into the eyes of his fiance.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:12 am
Leon Court

In contrast to the tuxedo he'd worn for his wedding with Maggie and to pay tribute to his first suit with Nikolai, Leon wore a pristine white suit jacket with a purple pocket square, a light purple button-up underneath, a slightly darker purple tie, and a dark violet pair of slacks. He smiled at the ring that was placed onto his finger, eyes on his lover's once more.
He reached down, winking briefly at Aysun, and took up his ring to slide it onto Nikolai's finger. "With this ring, I thee wed," he vowed, barely listening as the minister pronounced them married once more. He leaned in for a kiss, stopping just before their lips met. "This time, it's going to last a lifetime," he promised.

Coconut Coalition

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces