Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
AU: Split Apart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:58 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon turned to face the boy, having just pulled the ziti from the oven. Setting it down, he grabbed a clean rag, wet it with cold water, and knelt down to Aysun's level, holding it up to his mouth. "Here, put this in your mouth," he said, smiling proudly despite the concern. "I'm so proud of you! You're such a big boy, Aysun. The tooth fairy's gonna love this one!"
Maggie scoffed from her place in the living room. Such a stupid kid.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:30 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Aysun beamed proudly.
Dinner went by fast. He was much more talkative and didn't seem to notice any subtle insults from Maggie. It didn't matter anymore. In just a few hours the tooth fairy would come and fix everything again!
When dinner ended, Aysun denied any considerations for playtime and ran back up the stairs to his room. He had a lot of work to do! Once his door was locked he grabbed his desk chair and hefted it to his closet, climbing atop it so he could (barely) reach the spare blanket. He pushed the chair to his door and got to work on setting up the blanket, hanging it with thumbtacks and hangers, then with a string that was connected to the tooth bag waiting limply on the cabinet. Putting his chair back, Aysun admired his work. Once the tooth fairy grabs that bag the blanket will fall and he'll catch them! He was so excited he wasn't sure if he could even pretend to be asleep!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:12 pm
Leon Court

Staving off Maggie's advances, the man snuck into Aysun's room around four AM. It wasn't easy, since the door was locked, but he managed to pick it and walk in. Looking around, he caught sight of the contraption and stifled a chuckle. The kid really was just like him. He'd done that same thing when he was young. He moved over tot he bag, five dollars in his hand, and reached inside to carefully pull out the tooth, other hand keeping the string still so the blanket wouldn't fall on him. He paused, feeling a piece of paper inside the bag with the tooth. He pulled it out, opening it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:40 am
Mayah Playah

It was a drawing of three stick figures, one being smaller than the two. Beneath it were sentences written in a sloppy handwriting. It read,

"Deer Tooth Fary,

I dont want any monee for my twoth. all i want is for you to help bring my unkle Leon and unkle Niki back togethr. I relly miss them. unkle Leons new frend is relly meen and says meen stuf to me and unkle Nikis frend isnt as fun as unkle Leon.
Pleez bring them back togehtr! You can hav all the monee from my twoths forever!

- Aysun
"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:44 am
Leon Court

Leon read the letter, tears coming to his eyes. After all this, they hadn't really thought about what this did to Aysun. There were some couples who stayed together for the children, and maybe they were on the right track. He wanted to tell himself that it would eventually get better and easier for Aysun, but that was a lie. It wouldn't. Taking a pen and a piece of paper, Leon wrote his reply for the boy, leaving behind the money in the bag with the paper.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:54 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

~~~

Morning came, shining light through the window and into Aysun's eyes. He slowly opened his eyes until realizing what time it was and shot up in his bed with a start. Morning?! He slept through the tooth fairy?!
Jumping off the bed, he scrambled towards the dresser and took the bag off it. Hopefully the tooth fairy read his note and helped. Keeping that slim hope in, he reached into the bag, feeling money inside. Was that a good sign? He turned the bag over and shook it, watching the money fall and... a note? Hesitantly, he reached out and opened it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:01 am
Leon Court

The note was handwritten with the same tiny little lettering it always had and a little drawing of a tooth in the corner. It looked like every note in the past, but this time, something was different. It was sad. It read,

"Dear Aysun,

I'm so proud of how much you've grown, and I know your uncles are too. That's why I'm so sad to tell you that I cannot grant your wish. With all of my magic, that is something I cannot do.
Sometimes, adults do things that kids don't understand, like separate. This doesn't mean they don't love you or each other, it just means they're better apart. I know you miss them, and maybe one day, they'll get back together, but right now, you must be patient.
Your uncles love you very much, more than they love anyone else. Give it time, Aysun. If they're meant to be together, they will be. If not, then things will still be okay. They'll still love you, and always love each other.

Love always, The Tooth Fairy"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

He should have known it all went south when he read the beginning of the second line. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew it, but he kept clinging to the slowly fading hope. The longer he read the letter, the more the hand holding it began to tremble. Eventually his hand released the paper. Aysun's eyes followed its slow descent, tears rolling down his puffy, red cheeks. Not even magic could save him. He was stuck here, stranded. Suddenly he felt suffocated. Was it the sobs squeezing his throat shut? Or was it the overwhelming weight of dread pressing down on him?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:38 am
Leon Court

A week later, Leon sat on the couch, staring at the television absently. He had news, but wasn't sure how to say it. Fortunately, he'd had all weekend to think about it. Maggie was out, so when Aysun arrived home, they'd be alone to talk. That was all that mattered. Glancing at the clock, he moved to stand. "Sh-t," he cursed, going upstairs to change clothes and brush his teeth before returning downstairs and waiting for the doorbell to ring.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:46 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Aysun plodded home from school. He barely spoke to his friends there anymore, even Daniel. His change in attitude was so different that even Julian showed some form of concern. But no matter who it was, Aysun spoke to no one. No friends, no teachers, no one. No one could help him through this, and every time he got home from school he hurried to his room as quickly as he could to avoid talking to the two adults. When he was safely in his room he sat in silence, sometimes drawing what he imagined life to be like with Uncle Leon and Uncle Nikki back together, and mainly sleeping. Occasionally Ezekiel would come by, and the crow was the only solace Aysun had when he wasn't talking to Parker, which was rare.
Today would be no different, in his opinion. Sometimes he wanted to avoid going home and travel the city instead. Maybe it would be like in the movies, and someone would give him free ice cream while everything magically fixed itself. But it wouldn't, and he knew it. He had proof in the form of a ripped letter from the tooth fairy.
The door clicked and Aysun silently walked into the house. He brushed his shoes against the mat to get dirt off then plodded towards his bedroom, eyes downcast and no greeting coming from his frowning mouth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:00 am
Leon Court

Leon walked over to his son, setting a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, there's something I wanted to talk to you about," he said, gesturing towards the living room. "Come sit down. "

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:20 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Aysun froze when Leon touched him. He didn't look up at him or say anything, just stopped. Part of him wanted to ignore him and continue on his way to his room so he could get his bags for when Uncle Nikki would come to pick him up. But... it was still Uncle Leon, and though depression weighed down heavily on the little boy, he still harbored love for him.
Without a word, or any form of acknowledgement, Aysun turned around and moved to the living room couch, where he hopped onto it and stared at the table.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:52 pm
Leon Court

Leon sighed, then ran a hand through his thick hair as he sat in front of Aysun on the table. "Aysun, I really love you," he started. "And just because I'm doing this doesn't make you any less. Maggie and I... Well, we decided it was time to really try things out again. We're getting married."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Aysun's head quickly shot up when he heard the news. "No!" he yelled almost instantly. "No!! She's mean and gross and I hate her!!" he screamed while slammed his tiny fists against the table. Why did Uncle Leon like her so much?! Even if it was his uncle, Aysun refused to let things go his way this time. He loved Leon, but right now he wanted to be selfish and refuse this. His life was miserable already, and that was only going to make it worse!

A knock came at the door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:12 pm
Leon Court

Leon jumped, holding up his hands as he attempted to reason with the boy. It wasn't going as well as he thought it would. "Aysun, please-" Taking advantage of the knock, he went to the door and opened it.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces