Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
AU: Split Apart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:00 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm not sure I understand what you're implying," said the teacher, shaking his head. He wasn't bigger or stronger than Grigori, but he wouldn't be intimidated. "Nikolai sleeps around. It's possible that now that he's with you, he isn't satisfied and is going with other people. That doesn't mean he's sleeping with me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah
What do you think? Better? Nah?

User Image

"Oh, I'm sure," Grigori said. "And if that's the case then you should be perfectly fine with not seeing Nikolai. In fact, I think it'd be better. You two are divorced, so it isn't like Aysun needs to see you two together. Besides, you're getting married." He stepped forward until he was in front of the man, then narrowed his eyes as he leaned in and hissed, "Maybe focus on that instead."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:24 pm
Leon Court

Leon stood very still, staring down at the angel as he came very close, then started to laugh. "What, you think you can tell me what to you? Try doing that to Nikolai. See if he'll put up with your petty jealousy." He raised a finger, pushing Grigori's chest gently before pulling his hand back and sliding it into his back pocket. "By the way, jealousy doesn't look good on you, Grigori. It makes you less intimidating. Or maybe... Maybe I just feel more bad for you than anything else. It's like, you finally want him, but you just aren't enough anymore. That's gotta suck."
He laughed a little more, then shook his head and gestured to the door. "I'll have Jenny email you later tonight. You got anything else to say?" he asked, one eyebrow perked.

Awesome nerd
Better.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yeah."
There was a blur of movement followed by a heavy thud. Grigori had grabbed Leon by his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "Get over your cocky attitude. Nikolai divorced you and went with me. You don't get a right to talk to me about jealousy, especially if you have to run around behind everyone's backs. What's the point of doing that, Leon? Is it to make your son even more upset than he is now? Or is it to remind yourself just why Nikolai left you?" With a harsh shove he let go of the Neutralisa. "Demons run when a good man goes to war," he quoted. "I don't want to show you what that means. Stop seeing Nikolai." That said, he turned and left.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:55 pm
Leon Court

Leon summoned the strength inside him from the love he'd regrown with Nikolai, glaring down at Grigori as he was assaulted. He adjusted his shirt after being released, shaking his head. "I'd like to watch you try and make me," he replied coolly before walking back into the house. He would tell Nikolai about this later.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:28 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

~~~

Aysun stood in the long line at the mall to meet Santa Claus. He didn't look as excited as any of the other children around. He didn't even feel it. The only reason he was here was because Leon and Nikolai wanted him to go so badly that they both went with him. What was the point? The tooth fairy wasn't real, so neither was Santa. Some stupid magic trick wasn't going to get Leon and Nikolai back together, and even though he managed to not go to boarding school this year, Maggie told him that soon enough he'd be shipped off and thrown out of their lives.
Aysun's depression hung over him. He couldn't remember the last time he smiled. It was when his uncles were together, right? To be honest, he wasn't sure he wanted them together again. If Maggie was right, didn't they hate him? Wasn't he just a waste of space? He took a couple steps forward as the distance between him and Santa grew smaller. If Santa really was real and could grant wishes... then maybe, instead of asking for his uncles to be back together... he should ask to not exist...

"I still can't believe you convinced Grigori darling to be Santa," Nikolai murmured to Leon, standing next to Aysun as they waited in line. "How clever. Tell me, dearie, that brain of yours isn't the only thing large, yes?" he grinned.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:37 am
Leon Court

Leon scratched at his scarf, nudging it a bit away but not too far down. he didn't want the hickey's from Nikolai's wandering mouth to be seen. Looking at Nikolai, he smiled a little. "Nikolai, not here," he mumbled, hand secretively pinching the Russian's backside before back into his pocket. "It wasn't difficult. He's a decent guy, despite a couple things." They moved a step closer to the front of the line.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"Mmm, whatever the case, at least we have more time together," Nikolai smirked. There were hickeys on his own neck that he didn't bother to hide. That was because they were from Grigori, who had gotten more vigorous in bed most likely as a way at striking at Leon.
He glanced down at Aysun as they got closer to Santa, frowning slightly at the lack of excitement he had gotten so used to seeing. Nikolai lightly nudged Leon's arm. "Has he gotten any better with you?" he whispered. "The poor dear barely responds to me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:15 am
Leon Court

The teacher blushed, shushing the Russian. "Don't let Aysun hear, I don't want to get his hopes up over nothing," he whispered, eyes on the young child. He sighed, shaking his head. "He never responds to me. We have to force him to eat, and even then, he completely ignores me. I haven't seen him smile in ages."
He sighed, then looked to Nikolai. "Have we royally screwed up our kid?" he asked quietly.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"More than I'd like to admit," Nikolai murmured without looking at Leon. It was a battle just getting the boy to come down here. The way his eyes stayed dull when Santa's name was mentioned broke the Sin's heart.
"We were so caught up in our relationship that we forgot about how he'd handle it. I'd like to think I'd gotten better, but he's proof that I actually got worse."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:40 pm
Leon Court

Leon glanced around before gently touching Nikolai's hand with his own. "Hey, he'll get better, I promise. After the wedding, if things haven't improved with him and Maggie, I said I'd switch with you. Maybe if he spent more time with you and Grigori, he'd be a little happier." He put his hand back into his pocket, nearing the front of the line. There was only one kid between them and Santa now.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:36 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"No. Even if you made it your job to make him miserable, I think he'd still choose you over me any day," Nikolai said. "You're blood, after all."
The last child finally left and after a second of reluctance, Aysun moved forward. He was lifted by one of the elves and placed on Santa's lap, who laughed heartily at the sight (although he kept throwing occasional glances/glares Leon's way.
"Ho ho ho! And how are you, little boy?" Santa beamed. He cleared his throat quietly when Aysun both refused to speak and look at him. "Have you been a good boy this year?" Still no response. "Er... What would you like for Christmas?" Just when it appeared that Aysun wasn't going to respond and would have to leave, a quiet voice slipped out of his mouth.
"... I wish I didn't exist."
Grigori was silent for a moment, wondering if, hoping, he had heard wrong. He looked to see if Leon or Nikolai had heard. They didn't seem to notice. He turned his attention to the crestfallen child. "W... What was that, little boy?"
"I don't want to exist," Aysun mumbled with an even sadder expression than before, if possible. "Nobody wants me around, they told me themselves. Leon and Nikolai hate each other all because of me, and now I'm all alone." He sniffled as tears began to fill up his eyes. "I wish everything could be like before. I want my family back!" He wiped away stray tears before an elf helped him down.
Grigori watched him plod away in stunned silence. He knew Aysun had been sad, but this? This was severe depression. He didn't want to be alive anymore. Grigori glanced back at Nikolai and Leon, the only parents Aysun really ever knew. It seemed to the angel that no matter how sad that boy got, he still kept thinking about being with them again. And now there was an actual glimmer of hope. The angel sighed through his nose. As selfish as he wanted to be, it was time to accept defeat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:37 pm
Leon Court

"If anything, that makes it worse," said Leon, staring after the boy. "What have we done to our little boy?" whispered the man, reaching down for Aysun's hand as he returned to them. He glanced back to Grigori, then to Aysun and picked him up. "Hey, why don't we stay here a little longer, maybe grab some lunch and do a little shopping? How does that sound?" he suggested with a smile.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:02 am
Leon Court

~~~

Several weeks had past and the date of the wedding was looming closer. Although Leon's affair had continued on, he found himself being split a hundred different ways. For Maggie, he was the doting soon-to-be husband planning the wedding of her dreams while still waiting on her hand and foot. For Nikolai, he was the attentive lover holding him at every moment he could, making love all night and missing all day. For Aysun, he was the father who barely had time to reassure him that things would end up alright for them both. He didn't know the correct way to go about any of this, and for the life of him, Leon didn't know how much longer he could live like this. It was time to make a choice, to decide on the future, and he knew he couldn't do it alone.
The man paced inside the hotel room he and Nikolai typically booked, awaiting his lover. It was nighttime, as it usually was when they met, but he didn't have intercourse on his mind. The wedding was just around the corner, and although Nikolai suggested continuing on the affair into Leon's new marriage, it didn't feel right. Tonight was the night that they were going to decide on what was the right thing to do. They had to, for Aysun.

Coconut Coalition

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:13 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Unaware of the situation, Nikolai grinned to himself as he knocked on the door. A man of low morals, he had never had a problem with adultery. Sure there were times when he pitied Grigori for the distance that had been put between them, but it all went away whenever he saw Leon. Just like now.
The Sin glanced down at the bottle of wine in his hands. He had thought of bringing flowers or chocolates, but decided it'd be more fun to be drunk. They could make a drinking game out of every time one of their lovers did something to annoy them.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff