Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Return of the Gods {Striker & Pure} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:56 pm
Strikercharge

"Congratulations.... I just lost the woman I love..." Lupin muttered hollowly, the gold of his hair gaining a tarnished aspect. "And the child I was expecting to be only a demigod turned out to be the reincarnation of the worst thing to happen to this world," the god sighed softly, brushing a hand through the child's hair. He seemed almost crazed, the way he kept staring at the floor while rocking the tiny thing.

It was here that an unfamiliar voice spoke up, the elementals parting for a child with brown hair decorated in gold flowers and green gemstones. "Lupin. She is your daughter, as the fates decided. This is a second chance. For all of us. We can begin again," she smiled, taking the child from him and wiping the blood off of her finally.

"A second chance? That woman was a monster, Epithiyani," Lavender frowned, her skin more pale than moments ago. So pale, in fact, you could see the veins in her skin with vivid clarity. "We cannot allow her another chance to destroy everything we worked so hard to create!" She frowned, thorns sprouting along her arms.

"It's too dangerous for us to leave this cre-" "this creature is one of us! She is your family, regardless of her past life. You can begin anew." "We're not killing an infant. It's against our code. For now, we have a burial to plan, and then we need to figure out where ixia will stay." Thanatos frowned, looking at his grand daughters with saddened eyes. Even they should know better.

Holding onto Jacob, Rose and Lilly gave a frown. "Daddy. What's going to happen now? Elemental magic is unstable in infants. Chaos magic even more so. She could cause such destruction" they frowned, not liking the silence they got in return. The arrival of a new elemental. Normally that would be cause for great celebration. But this? How could they inform everyone of this and not cause mass panic?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Jacob Swallowed at Lupin's word. "Ah...right...uh...my condolences" He said, trying to fix what he so obviously ******** up. He looked at the infant, feeling a mix of fear and...excitement. Jacob had a terrible idea. An idea so terrible, that he was sure he'd be kicked out...or worse...had he said it, so he kept quite. That was, until the girl with brown hair spoke up. His wings started to glow a blueish tint, indicating his power was growing again. The bickering started, and he finally made up his mind for what he was going to do. Holding his head up high, he released the girls from his grasp, whispering "Don't try and stop me" to Rose, Lilly, and Lavender. He walked towards the brown haired child and looked the infant up and down, seeing an almost identical energy to Nikolai, only this time, it was more controlled....more educated.

With a voice befit of Zeus himself, Jacob turned around and smiled. "I will take care of the child, if need be, until arrangements can be decided otherwise." He said, his heart pounding away at his chest and his lungs losing breath. "I have dealt with chaos magic this powerful before, and I..." He sighed, looking at Lavander and Coco. "Never got the chance to raise my own, so please, I ask of you, if need be, allow me to care for the child until more arrangements can be made." He said, placing his hands behind his back and keeping a stern face. He knew that this mission was not only crazy, it was suicide. But whether or not this was what he wanted to be seen as his redemption among the gods, or a selfless exploit of his, or maybe it was his corruption taking over his mind, he did not know, but he was sure of what he wanted.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:27 pm
Strikercharge

Looking up when he spoke, the young girl smiled at him and shook her head. "you've not dealt with chaos magic of this world before. If you do this, you'll need help," she murmured softly, gently rocking the little one before glancing sideways at lavender and coco. "granddaughters. you know more about chaos magic than anyone else. you're to help him care for the child. use the powers you absorbed from eris to balance hers," she hummed, oblivious to the scowls on the fauna and flora elementals' faces.

"Jake, you didn't have to do that...."
Rose breathed, placing a hand on his arm as she looked down at the tiny addition to their family. She would be an interesting one to handle. Hearing a whimper, she blinked as Ixia stirred, the baby's face scrunching up momentarily before she sneezed, rocking the entire building with such force that thanatos had to grab the bed to support himself.

"If you do this, you'll be putting not only yourself but rose and lilly at great risk. are you sure you want to do this?"
Thanatos asked, red eyes watching Jacob closely. He wanted to be sure he was still willing to give his all to protect others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:45 pm
Pure T0rture

Jacob smiled when he was given the chance, and looked around the room in order to regain his wits. "I admit, I haven't seen chaos of THIS caliber before, but I'm not a greenhorn when it comes to this." He reassured. Looking at Lavender and Coco, he walked up to them and placed a hand on their shoulders. "Perhaps this is enough to prove that I am serious about staying" He smiled. Looking to rose he paused for a moment and breathed. "Yes, I did. I'm not meaning to put you, or Lilly, or ANYONE in danger. Long ago I lost my brother to chaos magic. You know that better than anyone here." He sighed. " I am not going to let that happen to my wives. Or my daughters. Or anyone." He spoke, finally reaching to Thanotos for the answer that would change his life. "As I told rose, sir, I lost someone near and dear to me to chaos already. I am not about to allow that to happen again." He said, eyes flashing a bright white. "So, to answer the question, Yes I am ready to do all it takes to protect my family."  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:10 pm
Strikercharge

"Very well then. Until preparations are made, you shall watch over the child," Thanatos murmured, nodding down to Epithiyani who wrapped the little one in a blanket and passed her over to Rose. "Jacob. I do ask that you be careful not to judge her. She's not the same person that we dealt with in the past," he breathed, waving off the remaining attendants that floated about the room.

"Jake.... Thank you...." Lilly sighed softly, kissing his cheek as she curled into him. Pulling the fire elemental over by her hips, she smiled at the little one her sister was holding and gave a pout. They'd missed this. Lavender and Coco hadn't been babes nearly long enough for their liking.

Rose smiled at her sister and fiance, kissing them both gently before looking back at the tiny bundle in her arms. It'd be nice to get a chance to raise another child. "She doesn't seem that bad, now that she's calmed down," she breathed softly, brushing a few red curls out of the little one's face. It was hard to believe this cutie had caused such a bloody mess earlier.

Curling on one side, the little elemental gave a soft coo and rubbed at her face, the point of her ear escaping the blanket. She was completely oblivious to the icy glare she was receiving from Lavender and Coco. Or was that directed at the trio surrounding the evil bundle?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Jacob smiled at the newborn that Rose held. He was very glad that they were taking the fact that they currently held the reincarnation of their arch nemesis very well. In any case, Jacob still had to preform the Taboo adoptive ritual. He placed a hand on the child, also feeling a sharp pain shoot up his arm as his own aura tried to synchronize with the young child's, which was admittedly difficult as his magic was light magic and Ixia's were chaos. No matter what, Jacob made a promise that he intended to keep. He took a huge breath, closed his eyes, and allowed a tiny bit of his magic to transfer to Ixia, igniting a blue/white aura around his body and hers. He recited the ritualistic words, "
Soshite İma katsute tekidatta mono ga , kazoku jok imadeari , Kendi jibun ka jok Yo ni hogo Suru Begaim o chikaimasu"
and when he opened his eyes, one of his eyes was the standard forest green that it had always been, but his other eye was the same color as the child. "Thanatos, I must thank you for this opportunity." He spoke. "And I promise I will care for this young as if it were my own. And if something goes wrong, then...well...I will be the first - and last - to know" he swore. He truly saw this child as his own now.

That was, until he caught the glimpses of his biological children. "Uh....Rose...Lilly...We may have some trouble other than Ixia..." He informed them, motioning them towards Lavander and Coco.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash