Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[S] Monster's Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:20 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Well it wasn't the most humiliating thing he had to go through, and while the dijnn was on his rampage Sol could just stop by his room anyways. Slightly hesitating he stripped out of his pants and set them on the ground in front of Nur and then took his jacket hurriedly tying around his waist.

"I'll need to check quick to see if they put a seal on the door but, I don't think they expected me to do what I've done so it just need to be broken down." There was a bitter tinge to that statement and he turned away so that the man could have a bit of privacy to get dressed.

Sol shivered slightly but reminded himself that if was worth it...hopefully, he took a quick peek back at the ifrit in curiosity. He had been fascinated with the writings his ancestor had done about the man. Even though they had been holding Nur against his will.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:54 am
Luneaska
"]
[

Nur watched in silence as the other removed his pants, only to end it with a chuckle when he saw how hesitant the other was to get near him. Bending over, he picked the pants up from off the ground and looked them over for a few moments before slowly pulling them on. They were tight and short and uncomfortable, but they covered what was important and would do the job until he could attain new ones.

"The door can't be taken down with flame... Everett put a spell on it after I attempted an escape my first week here... But I can break the hinges if I ram into it enough.... They haven't been replaced since two sacrifices back," he said calmly before cracking his neck. A groan escaped him lips at that, the effort having felt both good and painful all at once.

"Step aside," he said before proceeding to ram into it. Once, twice, three times and it was off the hinges, laying flat on the ground. A smile curled on his lips at that, only to fall as he saw that the path out had changed drastically since his last attempt.... Not only was there more directions to choose from, but the lighting.... It wasn't flame, but rather something else entirely.

The shock of it was enough to cause him to pause for a moment, only snapping out of it upon hearing pot steps nearby. Lifting his hand he directed a flame at the individual, burning them to ash before they could so much as scream..... "Where is the exit," he asked Sol as he turned to looked at him. He wanted out more than he wanted revenge right now. After all, he could always come back and get revenge, but if he got caught....  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:58 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

*hey sorry about this, there was another family emergency and I got hit really bad with overtime at work. If you don't wanna rp still I understand but I'm willing to pick it back up if you are*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:52 pm
Luneaska
kawaiihogoshatenshi

*hey sorry about this, there was another family emergency and I got hit really bad with overtime at work. If you don't wanna rp still I understand but I'm willing to pick it back up if you are*

[[oh thats perfectly alright life comes first after all smile I'm also still willing to rp if you are feeling up to it]]  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:17 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Sol watched the person burn with dispassionate eyes, even though they were screaming. Nur's voice broke through his trance and he glanced up.

"It's this way" He said and broke into a jog. heading to the entrance of the house. He had wanted to stop by his room and get clothes but that seemed like it wasn't going to happen. Before they could reach the doors they were blocked and Sol slowed his run.

Standing in front of them was his parents, they were furious but Sol looked at them with an emotionless gaze.

"How could you do this you stupid boy! Do you know what kind of monster you just freed!? We loved and cared for you for your whole life and yet you betray us!"

At that a hysterical laugh ripped out of him and his mouth twisted into a feral grin.

"Love....? Haha...you don't love me I was nothing more then a means to end or was this a pathetic attempt to get me to stand down?"
Sol said quietly, he could feel his magic thrumming under his skin as he stared them down.

"You act like I give a s**t about what happens to you all, Well... I don't you were dead to me the moment you said I had to be sacrificed. So if you all die I won't shed any tears." He shrugged.

At that his parents stepped back in shock at Sol's blunt statement, before their faces hardened.

"Then...we'll just have to imprison you too."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:33 am
Nodding at his words, he followed after Sol but did not jog. He didn't know the traps or tricks of these new surroundings and the last thing he wanted was to find out that he was being tricked.... again. Last time had caused so much pain and refused to have a repeat of it. And so he walked, careful to pause over the ashes of the burned individual for a moment, waiting for them to rise from the floor into his fingertips. He'd need that person's essence if he was to get out of here....

Once the ash disappeared, he followed the young man again, picking up the pace just a bit to catch up to him. And for awhile... it looked like they would get out without hassle. No one else had appeared in the halls to stop him.... And he ran into no spell traps or glyphs....

And then there they were, standing at the end of the hall before them.... Right between him and his exit.. Nur crinkled his nose in annoyance at this and scanned for another exit, only to turn back as a laugh erupted from beside him. Turning his gaze to Sol, he watched as he seemed to temporarily slip into a state of insanity and cruelty. His words and appearance were similar to what he had shown him in the cell, but there was much less desperation and instead a look of satisfaction.

Nur's lips curled slightly at the coldness of his words, happy to here his hatred was shared, albeit a bit excessively.... The parent's reaction was priceless. The shock then sudden anger..... He loved watching the contrasting emotions flicker upon their features.....

"That's funny.... You honestly think I'll let you put me back in there.... There may be two of you this time, but I will not be fooled again," he said, conjuring flames as he spoke to try to gauge a reaction. He had no clue if they were magic-wielders or just ordinary humans, but he hoped for the latter..... It'd make it so much easier.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:29 am
Luneaska

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers